E37 · Episodes
037 恐龙骨骼
恐龙骨骼
Little Fox · Rocket Girl · Episode 37 — 恐龙骨骼.
62 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
It was early in the morning and still dark outside
清晨时分,外面天还没亮。
旁白 neutral
A garbage truck drove along West Street
一辆垃圾车沿着西街行驶。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly bolts of electricity lit up the sky
突然间,一道道闪电划亮了天空。
旁白 neutral
Za-wap! Za-wap!
唰——唰!
旁白 neutral
A second later the sky was dark again
一秒钟后,天空又变暗了。
旁白 neutral
" That was strange," said one garbageman
“真奇怪,”一个垃圾工说。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," said the other man
“是啊,”另一个垃圾工说。
旁白 neutral
" I wonder what... Oh no!"
“我想知道那是……哦不!”
旁白 neutral
Roar!
吼!
旁白 neutral
" I'm so glad it's Friday," said Jack
“我真高兴今天是星期五,”杰克说。
旁白 neutral
" No school tomorrow!"
明天不用上学!
旁白 neutral
Roxy and her friends were walking to school
罗克西和朋友们正走路去上学。
旁白 neutral
Everyone was excited about the weekend
大家都很期待周末。
旁白 neutral
" We should go to the park tomorrow," said Terrell
“我们明天该去公园,”特雷尔说。
旁白 neutral
" Great idea," said Roxy
“好主意,”罗克西说。
旁白 neutral
" Let's ride our bikes there."
“我们骑车去吧。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll bring a Frisbee," said Jack
“我带飞盘,”杰克说。
旁白 neutral
" We can play Frisbee tag."
“我们可以玩飞盘捉人。”
旁白 neutral
Mara sighed." I wish I could go with you," she said
玛拉叹了口气。“真希望能和你们一起去,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" But my parents made plans already
“但我爸妈已经有安排了。
旁白 neutral
They're taking me to the Metro City Natural History Museum."
他们带我去地铁城自然历史博物馆。”
旁白 neutral
" I love that museum," said Terrell
“我喜欢那个博物馆,”特雷尔说。
旁白 neutral
" It has ancient fossils and cave paintings
那里有古代化石和洞穴壁画。
旁白 neutral
And lots of dinosaur bones!"
还有很多恐龙骨头!”
旁白 neutral
" Dinosaurs are awesome," said Jack
“恐龙太棒了,”杰克说。
旁白 neutral
" My favorite is T. rex."
“我最喜欢的是霸王龙。”
旁白 neutral
Mara's eyes lit up
玛拉的眼睛亮了起来。
旁白 neutral
" Hey! Why don't you all come with me?"
“嘿!你们为什么不跟我一起去呢?”
旁白 neutral
" Really?" said Roxy
“真的吗?”罗克西说。
旁白 neutral
" Sure," said Mara." My parents won't mind."
“当然,”玛拉说。“我父母不会介意的。”
旁白 neutral
Roxy and her friends grinned
罗克西和她的朋友们咧嘴笑了。
旁白 neutral
" I can't wait!" said Jack
“我等不及了!”杰克说。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe we'll see a T. rex skeleton!"
“说不定我们能见到霸王龙骨架!”
旁白 neutral
" I wish we could see real live dinosaurs," said Terrell
“真希望能看到真正的活恐龙。”特雷尔说。
旁白 neutral
" It's too bad they're extinct."
“太遗憾了,它们都灭绝了。”
旁白 neutral
" You can see live dinosaurs, Terrell," said Roxy
“你能看到活恐龙的,特雷尔。”罗克西说。
旁白 neutral
" You just need to invent a time machine."
“你只需要发明一台时间机器。”
旁白 neutral
" Ha-ha." Terrell pretended to laugh
“哈哈。”特雷尔假装笑了笑。
旁白 neutral
But then he looked excited
但接着他露出了兴奋的表情。
旁白 neutral
" Hey! Maybe Rocket Girl could help us build a time machine!"
“嘿!说不定火箭女孩能帮我们造一台时间机器!”
旁白 neutral
Roxy laughed and shook her head
罗克西笑着摇了摇头。
旁白 neutral
" Terrell, that's ridiculous
“泰瑞尔,那太荒唐了。
旁白 neutral
I doubt Rocket Girl knows how to build a time machine."
我怀疑火箭女孩根本不知道怎么造时间机器。”
旁白 neutral
Terrell sighed." You're probably right."
泰瑞尔叹了口气。“你大概是对的。”
旁白 neutral
Just then Roxy's watch beeped
就在这时,罗克西的手表响了。
旁白 neutral
" Oh!" she said, looking at her friends
“哦!”她看着朋友们说道。
旁白 neutral
" I just realized I... um... forgot my pencil box
“我刚想起来我……嗯……忘带铅笔盒了。
旁白 neutral
I'll see you at school!"
学校见!”
旁白 neutral
" Wait!" called Terrell as Roxy hurried away
“等等!”泰瑞尔喊道,而罗克西匆匆跑开了。
旁白 neutral
" You can borrow one of my pencils!"
“你可以借我的铅笔!”
旁白 neutral
But Roxy was already gone
但罗克西已经不见了。
旁白 neutral
She went around the corner and made sure nobody was nearby
她转过拐角,确认周围没人。
旁白 neutral
She pressed a button on her watch
她按下了手表上的一个按钮。
旁白 neutral
Mayor Bloom's face appeared on the screen
布卢姆市长的脸出现在屏幕上。
旁白 neutral
He looked nervous
他看起来很紧张。
旁白 neutral
" Mayor Bloom, what's wrong?" asked Roxy
“布卢姆市长,出什么事了?”罗克西问道。
旁白 neutral
" Metro City needs your help, Rocket Girl," said the mayor
“大都会需要你的帮助,火箭女孩,”市长说。
旁白 neutral
" Dinosaurs are roaming all over downtown Metro City!"
“恐龙正在大都会市中心到处乱跑!”
旁白 neutral
" But dinosaurs are extinct," said Roxy, confused
“但恐龙已经灭绝了呀,”罗克西困惑地说。
旁白 neutral
" These dinosaurs aren't!" said the mayor
“这些恐龙可没有!”市长说。
旁白 neutral
" Now please, help!"
“现在,请帮帮忙!”
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry, Mayor," said Roxy." I'm on my way!"
“别担心,市长,”罗克西说。“我马上就来!”