E88 · Episodes
088 晴空
晴空
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 88 — 晴空.
83 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" I knew my parents were still out there!" Zann exclaimed." They must have found World X."
“我就知道我的父母还在外面!”赞大声说,“他们肯定找到了X世界。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah. Too bad we still don't know how to get there," Perda said
“是啊,可惜我们还不知道怎么去那里。”佩达说。
旁白 neutral
Darb looked thoughtful." We know World X has a blue sky
达布若有所思地说:“我们知道X世界的天空是蓝色的。
旁白 neutral
If we peek through the wormholes and check every world with blue skies, we'll find World X eventually."
如果从虫洞里偷看,检查每个天空是蓝色的世界,最后总能找到X世界的。”
旁白 neutral
Zann smiled hopefully." That could work!"
赞满怀希望地笑了。“这下有盼头了!”
旁白 neutral
" There are lots of worlds with blue skies though."
“不过,有很多世界天空都是蓝色的。”
旁白 neutral
Gliss glanced up at the Paxian sky
格利斯抬头看了眼帕克斯的天空。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah. Including that creepy no-magic world we got stuck in," Perda said
“是啊,包括我们被困住的那个诡异的无魔法世界。”佩达说。
旁白 neutral
" We'll be careful," Zann said." We'll hang onto the edge of each wormhole so it can't close behind us
“我们会小心的,”赞说,“我们会扒住每个虫洞的边缘,这样它就不会在我们身后关闭。
旁白 neutral
If we recognize that no-magic world, we can duck back into the vortex before we're trapped."
要是认出那个无魔法世界,就能在被困住之前赶紧缩回旋涡里。”
旁白 neutral
" Like we did the second time in Fardark," Perda said with a nod." I guess that could work."
“就像我们第二次在法达克做的那样,”佩达点头说,“我想那应该可行。”
旁白 neutral
Vee was listening carefully." If you find Morb, will you look for our stolen mibbit?" she asked." We're very worried about it."
薇仔细地听着。“如果你们找到莫布,会帮忙找我们被偷的米比特吗?”她问,“我们非常担心它。”
旁白 neutral
" Sure," Darb said." What do mibbits look like?"
“当然,”达布说,“米比特长什么样?”
旁白 neutral
" I'll show you." Vee closed her eyes
“我指给你看。”薇闭上了眼睛。
旁白 neutral
Soon a small, fluffy creature hopped out of the forest
很快,一个毛茸茸的小家伙从森林里蹦了出来。
旁白 neutral
Zing let out an excited chirp." Not so fast," Zann said, grabbing the dragon
辛兴奋地吱吱叫。“别那么急,”赞说着抓住了小龙。
旁白 neutral
" That little critter is definitely not lunch."
“那个小东西绝对不是你的午餐。”
旁白 neutral
" It doesn't look very scary," Perda commented as the mibbit nibbled at the grass
“它看起来并不吓人,”佩达看着米比特轻啃青草时评论道。
旁白 neutral
Vee smiled." I know. But trust me — you don't want to panic one."
薇笑了。“我知道。但相信我——你可不想惊到它。”
旁白 neutral
" How can we rescue the stolen one without panicking it?" Darb asked
“我们怎么才能在不惊吓它的情况下救回被偷的那只呢?”达布问道。
旁白 neutral
Vee picked up the mibbit. It snuggled into her arms
薇抱起了米比特,它依偎在她怀里。
旁白 neutral
" If the mibbit panics, you can calm it by rubbing its ears."
“如果米比特惊慌,揉揉它的耳朵就能让它平静。”
旁白 neutral
She demonstrated, and the mibbit let out a squeak of pleasure
她示范了一下,米比特发出愉悦的吱吱声。
旁白 neutral
Darb was watching intently." May I try?"
达布专注地看着。“我可以试试吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Certainly." Vee held out the mibbit
“当然。”薇把米比特递过去。
旁白 neutral
" Easy, little fellow," Darb cooed. He rubbed the mibbit's long ears
“别紧张,小家伙,”达布轻声说,揉着米比特的长耳朵。
旁白 neutral
Vee smiled." The soothing effects usually last a couple of hours."
薇笑了。“安抚效果通常能持续几个小时。”
旁白 neutral
Perda looked impatient." Let's get going. The sooner we warn someone about Morb, the better."
佩达显得不耐烦。“我们出发吧。越早警告莫布的事越好。”
旁白 neutral
" Right." Zann took a step toward the lake
“对。”赞朝湖边迈了一步。
旁白 neutral
" Guess it's time to get wet again."
“看来又得弄湿了。”
旁白 neutral
" There's no need for that." Vee set down the mibbit, which hopped away into the forest
“没那个必要。”薇放下米比特,那小东西一蹦一跳地跑进了森林。
旁白 neutral
" I can take you there by boat."
“我可以开船带你们去。”
旁白 neutral
Minutes later Zann and his friends were back in the vortex
几分钟后,赞和朋友们又回到了漩涡中。
旁白 neutral
" Pax was nice," Gliss said." I wouldn't mind visiting again someday."
“帕克斯人真好,”格利斯说,“改天再去拜访我也不介意。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah." Perda laughed." Just watch out for those scary mibbits!"
“是啊。”佩达笑道,“不过可得小心那些吓人的米比特!”
旁白 neutral
Zann was barely listening. He watched for glimpses of blue through the wormholes
赞几乎没在听。他透过虫洞搜寻着蓝色的踪影。
旁白 neutral
The first world they passed showed a drab green sky, and the next two skies were gray
他们经过的第一个世界天空是暗绿色的,接下来的两个世界天空都是灰色。
旁白 neutral
Then he spotted a flash of blue." There's one!" he cried
这时,他瞥见一抹蓝色闪过。“有一个!”他喊道。
旁白 neutral
He was so excited that he pulled himself all the way through the wormhole, flopping on his stomach on the other side
他兴奋极了,整个人穿过虫洞,扑通一声趴在了另一边。
旁白 neutral
" Oof!" Darb grunted as he landed beside Zann
“哎哟!”达布落在赞旁边,闷哼了一声。
旁白 neutral
" Hey," Perda complained, sitting up." You were supposed to hold onto the edge, remember?"
“喂,”佩达坐起身抱怨,“你不是应该抓住边缘吗?记得吗?”
旁白 neutral
Zann's face flushed." Sorry," he mumbled, glancing back at the wormhole as it swirled shut." I forgot."
赞脸红了。“对不起,”他咕哝着,回头看了一眼正在旋转关闭的虫洞,“我忘了。”
旁白 neutral
" Um, guys?" Darb said." We're not alone."
“呃,大伙儿?”达布说,“我们不是一个人。”
旁白 neutral
Five girls stood in a semicircle, staring at the visitors
五个女孩站成半圆形,盯着来访者们。
旁白 neutral
All of them were Zann's age or younger
她们都和赞年纪相仿,或者更小。
旁白 neutral
They looked almost like regular Magicians, except for their green skin and vine-like hair
她们看起来和普通魔法师差不多,只是皮肤是绿色的,头发像藤蔓。
旁白 neutral
" What are they?" one of the girls whispered to the others
“他们是什么?”其中一个女孩对其他人轻声说。
旁白 neutral
Zann climbed to his feet." Hey. What world is this?"
赞站起来。“嘿,这是哪个世界?”
旁白 neutral
The girls all stared at him." It speaks!" one of them said
女孩们都盯着他。“它说话了!”其中一个说。
旁白 neutral
Another girl noticed Zing." Look, a dragon!" She let out a whistle
另一个女孩注意到了Zing。“看,一条龙!”她吹了一声口哨。
旁白 neutral
Zing chirped with delight and scampered over, snuggling against her leg
赞高兴地叽叽叫着,跑过去蹭着她的腿。
旁白 neutral
Zann was surprised. Zing didn't usually warm up to strangers so quickly. Zann glanced at Darb, who shrugged
赞很惊讶。赞通常不会这么快亲近陌生人。赞看了达布一眼,达布耸了耸肩。
旁白 neutral
One of the girls turned to address Gliss and Perda
一个女孩转向格利斯和佩达,问道。
旁白 neutral
" What sort of odd creatures are you traveling with?" she asked
“你们带着什么奇怪的生物一起旅行?”她问。
旁白 neutral
" You mean Zing?" Perda said." He's a fire whistler."
“你指的是赞?”佩达说,“他是火啸者。”
旁白 neutral
Hearing his name, Zing let out another chirp
听到自己的名字,赞又发出了一声叽叫。
旁白 neutral
" Not the dragon, silly," the tallest girl said, laughing
“不是那条龙啦,傻瓜,”最高的女孩笑着说。
旁白 neutral
" We mean those creatures." She pointed at the two boys
“我们指的是那些生物。”她指向那两个男孩。
旁白 neutral
" Zann and Darb?" Gliss said uncertainly." What do you mean?"
“赞和达布?”格利斯不确定地说,“你是什么意思?”
旁白 neutral
" They're so odd!" the girl said." We've never seen anything like them!
“他们太奇怪了!”女孩说,“我们从没见过像他们这样的!”
旁白 neutral
Are they dolls, made to look almost human?"
他们是人偶吗,做得跟真人似的?
旁白 neutral
" Or perhaps some magical apparition?" Another girl looked excited." We've heard tales of such things!"
“或者是某种魔法幻影?”另一个女孩看起来很兴奋,“我们听过这样的传说!”
旁白 neutral
" We're not dolls or apparitions," Zann said
“我们不是人偶,也不是幻影。”赞说。
旁白 neutral
All the girls giggled and stared." It speaks almost as if it understands us!" one exclaimed
女孩们都咯咯笑着,盯着他看。“它说话的样子,好像能听懂我们的话!”一个女孩惊呼道。
旁白 neutral
Gliss shook her head." I don't understand. They're just boys."
格利斯摇了摇头。“我不明白。他们只是男孩而已。”
旁白 neutral
" Boys?" The oldest girl echoed." Is this a species related to humans?"
“男孩?”最年长的女孩重复道,“这是跟人类有亲缘关系的物种吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Wow, you've really never seen boys before?" Perda sounded amazed." How can that be?"
“哇,你们真的从没见过男孩吗?”佩达听起来很惊讶,“怎么可能呢?”
旁白 neutral
" Never mind," Zann said." We're wasting time."
“算了,”赞说,“我们在浪费时间。”
旁白 neutral
He glanced at the spot where the wormhole had been." Is there magic in this world?"
他瞥了一眼虫洞原来所在的位置。“这个世界有魔法吗?”
旁白 neutral
The girls stared at him in wonder, not responding. Perda repeated Zann's question
女孩们惊奇地盯着他,没有回应。佩达重复了一遍赞的问题。
旁白 neutral
" Of course there's magic here," one of the girls told her
“这里当然有魔法啦。”其中一个女孩告诉她。
旁白 neutral
Next Zann asked about Wyssa and Morb
接着,赞又问起薇莎和莫布。
旁白 neutral
Once again the girls merely stared. But when Gliss repeated the question, the girls shook their heads
女孩们又一次只是盯着看。但当格利斯重复了问题后,女孩们摇了摇头。
旁白 neutral
" You're the first visitors in many moons," one said
“很多个月圆以来,你们是第一批访客。”一个女孩说。
旁白 neutral
" Okay." Zann was already tired of the strange girls." Then let's get going."
“好吧。”赞已经对这些奇怪的女孩感到厌烦了。“那我们走吧。”
旁白 neutral
" Did you hear what it said?" a girl exclaimed
“你们听到它说什么了吗?”一个女孩喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes. I'll fix it." The oldest girl let out a puff of air toward Zann and Darb
“听到了。我来搞定它。”最年长的女孩朝赞和达布吹了一口气。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly the two boys were completely immobilized!
突然间,两个男孩完全动弹不得了!
旁白 neutral
" Hey!" Zann cried — or tried to anyway. He could barely move his lips
“嘿!”赞想大叫——或者说试图大叫。他的嘴唇几乎动不了。
旁白 neutral
" What did you do to them?" Perda demanded
“你对她们做了什么?”佩达质问道。
旁白 neutral
The girls giggled." They're fine," one said
女孩们咯咯地笑了。“她们没事。”一个女孩说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes," another said." We don't want them to run off just yet, that's all
“没错,”另一个说,“我们只是现在还不想让她们跑掉,仅此而已。
旁白 neutral
First we must show them to Mother!"
我们得先把她们带去给母亲看看!”