E89 · Episodes
089 母亲
母亲
Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 89 — 母亲.
91 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Who's Mother?" Perda asked
“谁是母亲?”佩达问道。
旁白 neutral
" Come with us." The oldest girl blew at Zann and Darb
“跟我们走。”最年长的女孩朝赞和达布吹了口气。
旁白 neutral
Zann felt his feet lifting off the ground
赞感到自己的双脚离开了地面。
旁白 neutral
He struggled against the spell, but it was no use
他挣扎着对抗咒语,但毫无用处。
旁白 neutral
" You can't do this!" Gliss protested." It's kidnapping!"
“你们不能这么做!”格丽丝抗议道,“这是绑架!”
旁白 neutral
The girls giggled." Come, cute dragon!" a younger girl cooed at Zing, who bounded along happily
女孩们咯咯地笑起来。“来,可爱的小龙!”一个年幼些的女孩轻声唤着辛格,辛格高兴地蹦跳着跟上去。
旁白 neutral
" You'd better stop or else!" Perda warned
“你们最好停下,不然的话!”佩达警告道。
旁白 neutral
" We must show Mother," the oldest girl said calmly
“我们必须给母亲看看。”最年长的女孩平静地说。
旁白 neutral
" Halt!" Perda cried, rubbing her hands together
“站住!”佩达喊道,一边摩擦着双手。
旁白 neutral
Zann watched magic energy zip toward him and Darb
赞看到魔法能量朝他还有达布疾射而来。
旁白 neutral
The tallest girl puffed out a breath
个子最高的女孩吹出一口气。
旁白 neutral
Bang! Perda's spell exploded and fizzled out
砰!佩达的咒语炸开,然后消散殆尽。
旁白 neutral
" Whoa." Perda sounded impressed." How'd you do that?"
“哇哦。”佩达的语气里透着佩服。“你怎么做到的?”
旁白 neutral
" Come," the oldest girl said." Let's find Mother."
“来吧,”年纪最大的女孩说。“我们去找母亲。”
旁白 neutral
The girls walked away, with the boys floating beside them
女孩们走开了,男孩们则漂浮在她们身边。
旁白 neutral
" We shouldn't let them out of sight," Gliss told Perda
“我们不能让他们从视线里消失,”格丽丝对佩达说。
旁白 neutral
Zann felt powerless as he drifted through the forest
赞在森林里飘荡时,感到无能为力。
旁白 neutral
Finally the whole group stopped at the base of an enormous tree
终于,整群人在一棵巨树的脚下停了下来。
旁白 neutral
" Here we are," a girl said." Home."
“我们到了,”一个女孩说。“家。”
旁白 neutral
She blew toward the ground and floated upward. So did her friends
她朝地面吹气,身体向上飘去。她的朋友们也是如此。
旁白 neutral
Zann felt himself rise beside them, as Darb rose helplessly too. Zing flew along
赞感到自己随她们一起上升,达布也身不由己地飘了起来。小星在一旁飞着。
旁白 neutral
" Wait!" Perda cried." What about us?"
“等等!”佩达喊道,“那我们呢?”
旁白 neutral
" We'd better levitate." Gliss sounded nervous
“我们最好也飘起来。”格丽丝的声音透着紧张。
旁白 neutral
" How high do you think they're going?"
“你觉得她们会飘多高?”
旁白 neutral
" We'll bring you," the oldest girl said." With your permission."
“我们会带你们上去,”最年长的女孩说,“但要征得你们同意。”
旁白 neutral
Perda looked uncertain." Um, okay. You have our permission."
佩达一脸犹豫。“呃,好吧。我们同意。”
旁白 neutral
Soon Perda and Gliss were floating too. Perda ended up beside Zann
很快,佩达和格丽丝也飘了起来。佩达最后飘到了赞的身边。
旁白 neutral
" Are you okay?" she asked
“你没事吧?”她问道。
旁白 neutral
He couldn't answer. He couldn't even nod his head
他无法回答。他甚至无法点头。
旁白 neutral
They floated up to a large, elaborate house built into the treetops. The girls led the way inside
他们飘上一座建在树顶的精致大房子。女孩们带头走了进去。
旁白 neutral
" Mother!" the youngest cried." Look what we found!"
“母亲!”最小的女孩喊道,“看我们发现了什么!”
旁白 neutral
A woman looked up. She had green hair and skin like the girls, but her face was wrinkled and wise
一位女士抬起头。她有着绿色的头发,皮肤也像那些女孩一样,但脸上布满皱纹,透着智慧。
旁白 neutral
" Ah, visitors," she said." Have my girls immobilized you? My deepest apologies."
“啊,访客,”她说,“我的孩子们把你们定住了吗?我深感抱歉。”
旁白 neutral
She puffed out a breath, and Zann felt the spell dissipate
她呼出一口气,赞感觉到咒语消散了。
旁白 neutral
" Be careful, Mother!" a girl said." They were trying to escape."
“小心,母亲!”一个女孩说,“他们刚才想逃跑。”
旁白 neutral
Mother smiled." Sit down, girls, and listen quietly while I talk with our visitors
母亲微笑了。“坐下,孩子们,在我和访客谈话时安静地听着。
旁白 neutral
This will be a learning opportunity for you."
这对你们来说将是一次学习的机会。”
旁白 neutral
The girls sat down, watching with wide, curious eyes
女孩们坐了下来,睁着大大的、好奇的眼睛看着。
旁白 neutral
" One thing they should do is learn not to immobilize people," Zann grumbled
“她们该学的一件事就是不要把人定住,”赞咕哝道。
旁白 neutral
Mother chuckled." Please forgive my girls. They've never left Zon, so they've never seen a male before. There are none here."
母亲轻声笑了。“请原谅我的孩子们。她们从未离开过佐恩,所以从没见过男性。这里一个男性都没有。”
旁白 neutral
" What about you?" Perda asked." You don't seem surprised to see boys."
“那你呢?”佩达问道。“你看到男孩们好像并不惊讶。”
旁白 neutral
" I traveled to many other worlds in my youth," Mother explained
“我年轻时游历过许多其他的世界,”母亲解释道。
旁白 neutral
" Can we keep them?" one of the girls asked." I've always wanted a pet!"
“我们能留着他们吗?”其中一个女孩问道。“我一直想要个宠物!”
旁白 neutral
Mother smiled." That wouldn't be right," she explained gently." Boys are people too."
母亲微微一笑。“那样做是不对的,”她温和地解释道。“男孩也是人啊。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh!" The girl looked disappointed." If you say so, Mother."
“哦!”女孩看起来很失望。“既然您这么说,母亲。”
旁白 neutral
Zann wanted to get away from these strange females
赞想离这群奇怪的女性远一点。
旁白 neutral
" We refuse to be held prisoner!" he declared, trying to sound tough
“我们拒绝被囚禁!”他宣称道,试图让自己听起来很强硬。
旁白 neutral
" You're not prisoners," Mother said." You're free to leave at any time."
“你们不是囚犯,”母亲说。“你们随时都可以离开。”
旁白 neutral
" Good." Zann stomped toward the door." Come on, guys."
“好。”赞跺着脚朝门口走去。“我们走,大伙儿。”
旁白 neutral
" Wait," Gliss said." Mother seems to — to know things. Maybe she can help us."
“等等,”格丽丝说。“母亲好像……好像知道很多事情。也许她能帮我们。”
旁白 neutral
Zann hesitated. He still wanted to leave this place, but he realized Gliss was right
赞犹豫了。他仍然想离开这个地方,但他意识到格丽丝说得对。
旁白 neutral
Mother seemed wise, and it was obvious that the people in this world had very strong magic
母亲看起来很智慧,而且显然这个世界上的人们拥有非常强大的魔法。
旁白 neutral
" Please stay," Mother urged." At least for a little while
“请留下吧,”母亲恳求道,“至少待一小会儿。
旁白 neutral
My girls rarely get the opportunity to learn from strangers."
我的女孩们很少有机会向陌生人学习。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes," a girl said." We'd love to hear about your world."
“是的,”一个女孩说,“我们很乐意听听你们的世界。”
旁白 neutral
" All right." Zann sat down." We come from Magica, and we're looking for my parents..."
“好吧。”赞坐了下来。“我们来自Magica,正在寻找我的父母……”
旁白 neutral
With help from his friends, he told the whole story
在朋友们的帮助下,他讲述了整个故事。
旁白 neutral
"... So we're checking every world with blue skies that we see," Zann finished." That's how we landed here."
“……所以我们正在逐一查看每个我们看到的有蓝天的地方,”赞总结道,“我们就是这样来到这里的。”
旁白 neutral
Mother laughed heartily." Oh, I'm sorry to laugh!" she exclaimed
母亲开怀大笑。“哦,抱歉我笑了!”她大声说。
旁白 neutral
" But there are more worlds out there than you can possibly imagine
“但是外面的世界比你想象的要多得多。
旁白 neutral
Many of them — perhaps most — have blue skies
它们中的许多——也许绝大多数——都有蓝天。
旁白 neutral
You could get lucky and find World X on your next try
你们可能运气好,下次尝试就找到世界X。
旁白 neutral
Or you could spend the rest of your lives searching in vain."
或者,你们可能会徒劳无功地寻找一辈子。”
旁白 neutral
Zann frowned." We have to try!"
赞皱起了眉头。“我们必须尝试!”
旁白 neutral
Mother smiled sympathetically
母亲同情地笑了笑。
旁白 neutral
" I admire your spirit. Perhaps I can help
“我欣赏你们的斗志。也许我能帮忙。
旁白 neutral
Do you have anything that belongs to the people you're seeking?"
你们有什么属于你们要找之人的东西吗?”
旁白 neutral
Zann pulled out his message stone." This came from my parents."
赞拿出了他的信息石。“这是我父母给的。”
旁白 neutral
" Good." Mother leaned closer, blowing on the stone
“很好。”母亲凑近了些,对着石头吹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" There. Now it should lead you straight to its rightful owners."
“好了。现在它应该能直接指引你们找到它合法的主人了。”
旁白 neutral
" Really?" Zann said." It'll take us to my parents?"
“真的吗?”赞说。“它能带我们找到我父母?”
旁白 neutral
" The spell never fails." Mother sounded confident
“这个咒语从不出错。”母亲听起来很自信。
旁白 neutral
She turned to the girls." Say good-bye to our visitors, girls. They must continue their quest."
她转向女孩们。“姑娘们,跟我们的访客道别吧。他们必须继续他们的追寻了。”
旁白 neutral
" Do they have to go?" a girl cried." We want to hear more stories!"
“他们必须走吗?”一个女孩大声说。“我们还想听更多故事!”
旁白 neutral
" Maybe another time," Perda said
“也许改天吧,”佩达说。
旁白 neutral
Darb peered out a window." How do we get down?
达布朝窗外望去。“我们怎么下去?
旁白 neutral
And how will we find the wormhole?"
还有,我们要怎么找到虫洞呢?”
旁白 neutral
" I can help with that too." Mother blew the door open." Ready?"
“我也可以帮上忙。”母亲吹开了门。“准备好了吗?”
旁白 neutral
Zann and his friends nodded." Come on, Zing," said Zann
赞和他的朋友们点了点头。“来吧,小津,”赞说。
旁白 neutral
Zing seemed reluctant to leave his new friends
小津似乎有些舍不得离开它的新朋友们。
旁白 neutral
But after more pats and kisses from the girls, he finally came to Zann
但在女孩们又一阵抚摸和亲吻之后,它最终回到了赞身边。
旁白 neutral
" Farewell and good luck." Mother blew at them
“再见,祝你们好运。”母亲朝他们吹了一口气。
旁白 neutral
This time Zann didn't feel trapped by the spell
这一次,赞没有感到被咒语束缚住。
旁白 neutral
Mother's breath carried them gently but swiftly to the ground, through the forest, and finally to the wormhole
母亲的气息轻柔而又迅速地带着他们落到地面,穿过森林,最后抵达虫洞。
旁白 neutral
" Wow, that was weird," Perda said as they landed
“哇,这感觉真怪,”他们落地时佩达说。
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Zann said." But it worked out for the best, didn't it?"
“是啊,”赞说。“但结果挺不错,对吧?”
旁白 neutral
He reached into his pocket and touched his message stone
他伸手进口袋,摸了摸他的信息石。
旁白 neutral
Would Mother's spell really lead him to his parents?
母亲的咒语真的会带他找到父母吗?
旁白 neutral
Zann and his friends re-shackled themselves and then jumped through the wormhole
赞和朋友们重新系好安全链,然后跳进了虫洞。
旁白 neutral
Zann gasped as the message stone suddenly yanked him forward
信息石突然猛地将他往前一拽,赞倒吸了一口气。
旁白 neutral
" It's working!" he cried
“它起作用了!”他喊道。