Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E87 · Episodes

087 帕克斯

帕克斯

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 87 — 帕克斯.

87 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" What?" Zann's hand flew to his forehead. The purple marks were gone!

“什么?”赞恩的手迅速摸向额头。紫色的印记消失了!

旁白 neutral

" Maybe we can get them back with a Restore spell," Perda suggested

“也许我们可以用恢复咒语把它们弄回来,”珀达建议道。

旁白 neutral

" But we haven't learned those yet," protested Gliss

“但我们还没学过那种咒语呢,”格丽丝抗议道。

旁白 neutral

" So what? It's worth a try." Perda rubbed her hands together." Restore!"

“那又怎样?值得一试。”珀达搓了搓手。“恢复!”

旁白 neutral

Zann stared at her hopefully." Well?"

赞恩满怀希望地盯着她。“怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" Nothing." Perda's shoulders slumped." Sorry, guys."

“没用。”珀达的肩膀耷拉下来。“对不起,各位。”

旁白 neutral

Darb shaded his eyes." Look, someone's coming."

达尔布手搭凉棚。“看,有人来了。”

旁白 neutral

A woman was walking toward them. She was blue-skinned and bald, with a pretty, smiling face

一个女人朝他们走来。她蓝皮肤,光头,有一张漂亮的笑脸。

旁白 neutral

" Hello," she greeted them." My name is Vee

“你们好,”她跟他们打招呼,“我叫维。

旁白 neutral

I am the guardian of the wormhole."

我是虫洞的守护者。”

旁白 neutral

" Why does this wormhole need a guardian?" Perda asked

“这个虫洞为什么需要守护者?”佩达问。

旁白 neutral

" We've had some trouble lately," Vee replied

“最近我们遇到了一些麻烦,”维回答。

旁白 neutral

" What kind of trouble?" said Gliss

“什么样的麻烦?”格丽丝说。

旁白 neutral

" The details aren't important." Vee was still smiling

“细节并不重要。”维仍然微笑着。

旁白 neutral

" What brings you young people to Pax?"

“你们这些年轻人来派克斯有什么事?”

旁白 neutral

" Pax? Is that the name of this world?"

“派克斯?这是这个世界的名字吗?”

旁白 neutral

Zann didn't remember ever hearing his parents mention a world by that name

赞恩不记得曾听父母提起过这个名字的世界。

旁白 neutral

Perda didn't seem to recognize it either

佩达似乎也不认识。

旁白 neutral

That meant it probably wasn't in any of his parents' books

这意味着它大概不在他父母的任何一本书里。

旁白 neutral

" We're looking for two people," Gliss said

“我们在找两个人,”格丽丝说。

旁白 neutral

" A woman named Wyssa and a man named Morb."

“一个名叫维莎的女人和一个名叫莫布的男人。”

旁白 neutral

Vee gasped, her pleasant expression turning fearful

维倒吸了一口气,愉快的表情转为恐惧。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you looking for Morb? Are you friends of his?"

“你们为什么在找莫布?你们是他的朋友吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No way!" Perda exclaimed." Morb is evil."

“不可能!”佩达喊道。“莫布是邪恶的。”

旁白 neutral

Vee looked relieved." Yes, we know. He's the reason I was sent to guard the wormhole."

维看起来松了口气。“是的,我们知道。他就是我被派来守护虫洞的原因。”

旁白 neutral

" So he was here recently?" Zann asked

“所以他最近来过这里?”赞恩问。

旁白 neutral

Vee nodded." He visited Pax just long enough to steal a mibbit."

维点了点头。“他访问派克斯的时间刚好够偷走一只米比特。”

旁白 neutral

" A mibbit?" said Darb." What's that?"

“一只米比特?”达布说。“那是什么?”

旁白 neutral

" One of our most cherished creatures," Vee said

“我们最珍爱的生物之一,”维说。

旁白 neutral

" Mibbits have very strong and specific magic, and they're prone to panic

“米比特拥有非常强大且独特的魔法,而且它们容易恐慌。

旁白 neutral

When they panic, they send out powerful energy that overwhelms anyone nearby

它们一旦受惊,就会释放出强大的能量,让周围所有人无法抵抗。

旁白 neutral

Victims are unable to think or act or even move."

受害者会无法思考,无法行动,甚至动弹不得。”

旁白 neutral

Zann and the others exchanged concerned glances

赞恩和其他人交换了担忧的眼神。

旁白 neutral

" Uh-oh, that doesn't sound good," Perda said

“啊哦,这听起来可不妙。”珀达说。

旁白 neutral

" I bet Morb wants the mibbit to help him try to take over Magica again."

“我敢打赌,莫布想用米比特帮他再次征服魔法界。”

旁白 neutral

Vee looked confused." What are you talking about?"

维一脸困惑。“你们在说什么?”

旁白 neutral

Zann quickly told her the whole story

赞恩迅速把整个故事告诉了她。

旁白 neutral

" So that's why we're afraid that Morb might be gathering power again," he finished

“所以,我们才担心莫布可能又在聚集力量了。”他最后说道。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe Morb is trying to force my parents to help him."

“也许莫布是想强迫我父母帮他。”

旁白 neutral

" Then again, maybe Morb isn't interested in Magica anymore," Darb suggested

“不过话说回来,也许莫布对魔法界已经不感兴趣了。”达布推测道。

旁白 neutral

" Your parents know a lot about other worlds, right?

"你的父母对其他世界了解很多,对吧?

旁白 neutral

Maybe Morb is planning to use their knowledge to take over a different world this time."

也许莫布这次打算利用他们的知识去占领别的世界。"

旁白 neutral

" Like this one, maybe?" Gliss glanced around at the beautiful scenery

"也许就是这个世界?"格丽丝环顾四周美丽的景色。

旁白 neutral

" It's really nice here. And Morb knows the mibbit's magic would definitely work on the people of Pax."

"这里真的很不错。而且莫布知道米比特的魔法对派克斯人肯定有效。"

旁白 neutral

" Or maybe he wants to take over World X," Zann said

"或者他想占领X世界,"赞恩说。

旁白 neutral

" That could be why he's after my parents

"那可能就是他追捕我父母的原因。

旁白 neutral

He wants them to lead him there!"

他想让他们带他去那里!"

旁白 neutral

" That makes sense," Perda agreed

"说得通,"珀达赞同道。

旁白 neutral

" If it's true that World X is some kind of gateway to all other worlds, controlling World X could give Morb incredible power."

"如果X世界真的是通往所有其他世界的某种门户,控制X世界就可能给莫布带来难以置信的力量。"

旁白 neutral

" Oh dear," Vee said." I fear the powers of our sweet mibbit could help Morb take over any world."

"哦,天哪,"维说。"我怕我们那只可爱的米比特的力量,可能会帮助莫布占领任何世界。"

旁白 neutral

" How did he capture it, if it's that powerful?" Darb asked

“如果它那么强大,他是怎么捉住它的?”达尔布问。

旁白 neutral

Vee looked nervous." We don't know. It would take unimaginable power to immobilize a mibbit without panicking it."

维看起来紧张。“我们不知道。要稳住米比特又不惊动它,需要难以想象的力量。”

旁白 neutral

" We really need to catch up to Wyssa now," Perda said

“我们现在真的需要追上维莎,”珀达说。

旁白 neutral

" We have to warn her about this!"

“我们必须警告她这件事!”

旁白 neutral

" You're right. I don't think she realizes just how much power Morb must have now," Zann said

“你说得对。我觉得她没有意识到莫布现在一定拥有多大的力量,”赞恩说。

旁白 neutral

" Plus she doesn't know about the mibbit."

“而且她还不知道米比特的事。”

旁白 neutral

" But how will we find Wyssa?" Gliss asked

“但我们怎么找到维莎呢?”格丽丝问。

旁白 neutral

" We've lost our only way of tracking her."

“我们失去了追踪她的唯一方法。”

旁白 neutral

Zann turned to Vee." Do you know of any magic that could help us track someone through the vortex?"

赞恩转向维。“你知道有什么魔法可以帮助我们通过虫洞追踪某人吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I'm afraid not," Vee said." Paxian magic is quite different from that of many other worlds

“恐怕没有,”维说。“派克斯的魔法与许多其他世界大不相同。”

旁白 neutral

It mostly involves feelings and communications, not physical abilities."

它主要涉及情感和沟通,而不是身体能力。”

旁白 neutral

" Really? But you guys must be able to do the basic stuff, right?" Perda asked

“真的吗?但你们肯定能做基本的事情,对吧?”佩达问。

旁白 neutral

" Like conjuring food, performing Blast spells, or building houses by magic?"

“比如变出食物,施展爆炸咒语,或者用魔法造房子?”

旁白 neutral

" No, we can't do any of that." Vee sighed

“不,我们一样也做不到。”维叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" That's why Morb was able to overpower us so easily and steal the mibbit."

“所以莫布才能那么轻易地制服我们并偷走米比特。”

旁白 neutral

" Wow." Zann glanced at the distant city on the hill, awed to think that it had been built entirely without magic

“哇。”赞恩瞥了一眼远处山丘上的城市,敬畏地想着它完全是不用魔法建造的。

旁白 neutral

" That reminds me," Vee went on." I should let my people know what you've just told me about Morb

“这提醒了我,”维继续说,“我应该让我的人知道你们刚才告诉我的关于莫布的事。

旁白 neutral

Pardon me while I send them a mind message."

请见谅,我给她们发个心灵讯息。”

旁白 neutral

" A mind message?" Gliss echoed

“心灵讯息?”格丽丝重复道。

旁白 neutral

" It's a kind of telepathy," Vee explained

“这是一种心灵感应,”维解释道。

旁白 neutral

" We can all communicate within our minds anytime we wish."

“我们都能随时在意念中交流。”

旁白 neutral

" Cool," Zann said." Too bad we can't do that!"

“酷,”赞恩说,“可惜我们不能那样做!”

旁白 neutral

Perda smiled." Yeah. It would save a lot of time, not having to inscribe message moths."

佩达笑了。“是啊,不用刻写讯息蛾子,能省好多时间。”

旁白 neutral

Vee closed her eyes." I'll just be a moment..."

维闭上眼睛。“就一会儿……”

旁白 neutral

While Zann waited, he pulled out his message stone and stared at it helplessly

赞恩等待时,掏出自己的讯息石,无助地盯着它。

旁白 neutral

How could he find his parents before Morb did?

他怎样才能比莫布先找到父母呢?

旁白 neutral

" What's that?" Vee asked when she opened her eyes

“那是什么?”维睁开眼睛问道。

旁白 neutral

Zann explained about message stones." This one holds a message from my parents," he finished

赞恩解释讯息石的事。“这颗存着我父母的一条留言。”他最后说。

旁白 neutral

" Too bad it can't tell us where they are now."

“可惜它不能告诉我们他们现在在哪里。”

旁白 neutral

Vee smiled." Perhaps I can help. All objects hold psychic traces of the people who last held them

维微笑了。“也许我能帮忙。所有物体都留有最后持有它的人的心灵痕迹。

旁白 neutral

I might be able to read your stone — if you want me to."

我也许能解读你的石头——如果你想让我试的话。”

旁白 neutral

" Really? That would be great!" Zann handed her the stone

“真的吗?那太棒了!”赞恩把石头递给她。

旁白 neutral

Vee took it and closed her eyes

维接过石头,闭上眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" The vision is faint, but I see two people: a man and a woman..." She quickly described them

“图像有些模糊,但我看到两个人:一个男人和一个女人……”她快速描述了他们。

旁白 neutral

" That's them!" Zann cried." My parents! What else can you see?"

“是他们!”赞恩喊道,“我的父母!你还看到什么了?”

旁白 neutral

" They're in a forest," Vee said." They're surrounded by tiny people — the people don't even come up to your parents' knees."

“他们在森林里,”维说,“被一群小人包围着——那些人还不到你父母的膝盖高。”

旁白 neutral

Zann gasped." World X! I knew it — my parents must be in World X!"

赞恩倒抽一口气。“X世界!我就知道——我父母肯定在X世界!”