Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E86 · Episodes

086 涡旋课程

涡旋课程

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 86 — 涡旋课程.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Let's get out of here!" Zann exclaimed." Hurry!"

“我们快离开这儿!”赞恩喊道。“快!”

旁白 neutral

He and Perda yanked the others back through the wormhole before it could swirl shut behind them

他和珀达趁虫洞还没在身后旋转关闭,把其他人拽了回去。

旁白 neutral

Zann was relieved when they were back in the vortex

回到漩涡里,赞恩松了口气。

旁白 neutral

" That was close," Perda said

“好险,”珀达说。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Zann agreed." But what if Wyssa is in Fardark? Or Morb?"

“是啊,”赞恩同意。“但万一维萨就在法达克呢?或者莫布?”

旁白 neutral

" That definitely looked like the kind of place where they would hang out," Gliss said with a shudder

“那地方看起来绝对像是他们会出没的地方,”格丽丝打了个寒颤说。

旁白 neutral

" It doesn't matter," Darb said." It was too risky to stay."

“那不重要,”达布说。“待在那儿太危险了。”

旁白 neutral

" Right," Perda agreed." And if Morb and Wyssa had gone there, they probably would have moved on by now anyway

“对,”珀达同意。“而且如果莫布和维萨去过那儿,他们很可能现在也已经离开了。

旁白 neutral

Nobody would stay in Fardark for long."

没人会在法达克待很久的。”

旁白 neutral

Zann thought of something." Actually, we know my parents aren't there

赞恩想到了什么。“其实,我们知道我父母不在那儿。

旁白 neutral

The skies in Fardark are dark, not blue

法达克的天空是黑暗的,不是蓝色的。

旁白 neutral

Plus, Perda and I didn't see any creatures small enough to live in those tiny houses."

而且,佩尔达和我没有看到任何小到能住进那些小房子的生物。”

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure your dreams are showing you where your parents are?" Darb sounded dubious

“你确定你的梦在指引你父母在哪里吗?”达布听起来半信半疑。

旁白 neutral

Zann had told his friends about his latest dream while they all walked back to the wormhole in Chronos

在他们走回克洛诺斯的虫洞时,赞恩已经把最新的梦告诉了他的朋友们。

旁白 neutral

" The more dreams I have, the more sure I am," Zann replied

“我做的梦越多,就越确定。”赞恩回答。

旁白 neutral

" I think the images are coming from my message stone

“我认为这些图像来自我的传信石。

旁白 neutral

The most realistic dream I had was when we were resting in Wyssa's home world." He remembered something else

我最真实的一个梦,是我们在威莎的家乡世界休息时做的。”他又想起了别的事。

旁白 neutral

" Also, I bet that was Wyssa's world we passed the time I had the waking dream! Remember?

“还有,我敢打赌,那次我白日做梦时我们经过的就是威莎的世界!记得吗?

旁白 neutral

All I saw through that wormhole were some trees with purple leaves — just like the ones in Wyssa's world!"

我透过那个虫洞看到的只是些紫色叶子的树——就和威莎世界的一样!”

旁白 neutral

Gliss looked confused." So we passed Wyssa's world twice?"

格丽斯看起来困惑。“这么说,我们经过了威莎的世界两次?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. Perda and I ended up in Fardark twice too." Zann shrugged

“是啊。我和珀达也有两次去了法达克。”赞恩耸耸肩说。

旁白 neutral

" That does seem weird, now that I think about it."

“现在想想,这确实有点奇怪。”

旁白 neutral

" Not really," Perda said." I did some research on the vortex back in Swamp Bottom, and — "

“其实也不奇怪,”珀达说,“之前在沼泽底的时候,我对漩涡做过一些研究,然后——”

旁白 neutral

" You did?" Zann broke in

“真的吗?”赞恩插嘴问道。

旁白 neutral

Perda shot him a look." I told you I was thinking about becoming an explorer

珀达瞪了他一眼。“我跟你说过我想当探险家。

旁白 neutral

I started preparing by reading all your parents' books, including the one called Voyages Through the Vortex."

为了做准备,我开始读你父母所有的书,包括那本叫《穿越漩涡之旅》的。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh." Zann was surprised she had read all of those books." What did you find out?"

“哦。”赞恩很惊讶她竟然读完了那些书。“你发现了什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Haven't you read your parents' books, Zann?" Gliss asked

“赞恩,你没读过你父母的书吗?”格丽丝问道。

旁白 neutral

" Sure. I mean, some of them." Zann shrugged sheepishly

“当然读过。我是说,读过一些。”赞恩不好意思地耸耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" Actually, I've mostly just looked at the pictures of the cool monsters and stuff

“其实,我大部分时间只是看了看里面酷炫怪物的图片什么的。

旁白 neutral

They wrote the vortex book when I was really young."

他们写那本漩涡书的时候,我还很小。”

旁白 neutral

" The vortex isn't like a regular road or tunnel or anything like that," Perda explained

“漩涡不像普通的路或者隧道什么的,”珀达解释道。

旁白 neutral

" It's just a magical space between worlds that's always shifting in unpredictable ways

“它只是一个世界之间的魔法空间,总是以不可预测的方式变化着。

旁白 neutral

Nobody knows exactly how it works. That's why it's important to have an experienced guide like Wyssa if you're not experienced yourself

没人确切知道它是如何运作的。所以,如果你自己没有经验,有一个像威莎那样经验丰富的向导就很重要。

旁白 neutral

You also need strong magic to help you navigate

你还需要强大的魔法来帮你导航。

旁白 neutral

Otherwise you can get yourself in trouble — at least that's what the book said."

否则你会惹上麻烦——至少书上是这么说的。”

旁白 neutral

" Your parents must have pretty strong magic, huh, Zann?" Gliss said." Even though they're not Reds?"

“你的父母一定有很强的魔法吧,赞恩?”格里斯说。“即使他们不是红袍法师?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. Plus they have lots of experience traveling between worlds."

“是啊。而且他们有很多穿梭世界的经验。”

旁白 neutral

But for once Zann wasn't really thinking about his parents

但这次,赞恩并没有真正在想他的父母。

旁白 neutral

Perda's words had reminded him of Venna. She'd had very strong magic

珀达的话让他想起了维娜。她曾拥有非常强大的魔法。

旁白 neutral

But she'd been under a Dousing spell when she fell into the wormhole. What had become of her?

但她掉进虫洞时中了溺水咒,她后来怎么样了?

旁白 neutral

He pushed the thought aside, realizing that Perda was still talking

他把这个念头甩开,发现珀达还在说话。

旁白 neutral

" So there's no way to predict which wormhole we'll pass next," she was saying

“所以,我们无法预测下一个经过的虫洞通往哪里,”她说道。

旁白 neutral

" The next one could lead back into Magica

下一个虫洞可能带我们回到魔力都。

旁白 neutral

Or it could take us into Fardark yet again

也可能又把我们带去法达克。

旁白 neutral

Or into a brand-new world — maybe even one that's never been discovered before."

又或者是一个全新的世界——甚至是从未被人发现过的世界。”

旁白 neutral

" Or World X," Zann murmured

“或者是X世界。”赞恩咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

" Let me get this straight." Gliss sounded worried

“我确认一下。”格利斯听起来很担心。

旁白 neutral

" We have no way of finding a wormhole back into Magica?"

“我们没办法找到返回魔力都的虫洞吗?”

旁白 neutral

Perda shrugged." Not unless we get lucky."

珀达耸了耸肩。“除非我们运气好。”

旁白 neutral

" Or find Wyssa," Darb said." Or somebody else who can guide us."

“或者找到威莎,”达布说,“或者别的能给我们带路的人。”

旁白 neutral

" Like my parents." Zann felt a tingling on his forehead

“比如我的父母。”赞恩感到额头一阵刺痛。

旁白 neutral

The marks were glowing again." Hold on!" he said, reaching for the next wormhole

印记又在发光了。“抓紧了!”他说着,把手伸向下一个虫洞。

旁白 neutral

As he grabbed the wormhole's edge, he caught a glimpse of blue sky

当他抓住虫洞边缘时,瞥见了一片蓝天。

旁白 neutral

He tried not to get too excited though

不过他尽量不让自己太激动。

旁白 neutral

Lots of worlds, including Magica, had blue skies. Still, he couldn't help hoping

很多世界,包括马吉卡,都有蓝天。但他还是忍不住心生希望。

旁白 neutral

Splash!

哗啦!

旁白 neutral

" Drat — glurb!" Zann gurgled as he felt himself sinking under water

“该死——咕噜!”赞恩感觉自己往水下沉去,呛了口水。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no," he thought." Did we land in Skellia again?"

“哦,不,”他想,“我们不会又掉进斯凯利亚了吧?”

旁白 neutral

But he quickly realized that this water was much calmer than the rough seas of Skellia

但他很快就意识到,这片水比斯凯利亚汹涌的大海平静多了。

旁白 neutral

It was also much cooler than the boiling lake in Drac

也比德拉克那个沸腾的湖凉爽多了。

旁白 neutral

When Zann came up for air, his friends were bobbing in the water nearby

赞恩浮出水面换气时,他的朋友们正在附近的水里上下浮动着。

旁白 neutral

" Where are we?" Zann asked, pushing a clump of wet hair out of his eyes

“我们在哪儿?”赞恩问道,一边把一绺湿漉漉的头发从眼前拨开。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," Gliss said." But it looks nice."

“我不知道,”格利斯说,“但看起来挺不错的。”

旁白 neutral

They were in the middle of a large, tranquil lake

他们在一个宽阔、宁静的湖中央。

旁白 neutral

Pretty silver and gold fish darted around, nibbling at the swaying water grasses

漂亮的银色和金色鱼儿游来游去,轻咬着摇曳的水草。

旁白 neutral

On shore a green lawn sloped gently up to a lush forest

岸上,一片绿色的草地平缓地向上延伸,连接着一片茂密的森林。

旁白 neutral

A gleaming city of elegant spires and towers stood atop a hill in the distance

远处的一座小山顶上,矗立着一座闪耀的城市,有着优雅的尖塔和高楼。

旁白 neutral

When Zann and his friends swam to shore, they heard birds singing and felt a warm, gentle breeze

当赞恩和他的朋友们游上岸时,他们听到了鸟儿的歌声,感受到了温暖轻柔的微风。

旁白 neutral

The ground was soft and springy beneath Zann's feet

赞恩脚下的地面柔软而有弹性。

旁白 neutral

He snapped his fingers to conjure dry clothes

他打了个响指,变出了干衣服。

旁白 neutral

" Good. Our magic works here," he said. He touched his hair to dry it

“太好了。我们的魔法在这儿管用。”他说着,摸了摸头发让它变干。

旁白 neutral

" I just have one question. Why are so many of the wormholes located over water?"

“我只有一个问题。为什么这么多虫洞都在水的上方?”

旁白 neutral

Darb started to laugh. Then he stopped, leaning closer to stare at Zann's forehead

达布开始笑了起来。随后他停了下来,凑近了盯着赞恩的额头。

旁白 neutral

" Uh-oh," he said." Zann, your face is clean!"

“哎呀,”他说,“赞恩,你的脸干净了!”

旁白 neutral

" Gee, thanks," Zann said." Yours looks pretty clean too."

“哎呀,谢谢,”赞恩说,“你的脸看起来也挺干净的。”

旁白 neutral

Perda gasped." No, Zann. This is a problem!" she cried

珀达倒吸一口气。“不,赞恩。这是个问题!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" When your head went under water, Wyssa's fingerprints must have washed off

“你的头没入水里的时候,威莎的指印肯定被洗掉了。

旁白 neutral

We have no way of tracking her anymore!"

我们没法再追踪她了!”