Level 7 · 红色魔法
🎬

E52 · Episodes

052 神秘之石

神秘之石

Little Fox Level 7 · Red Magic: The Battle for Magica · Episode 52 — 神秘之石.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Zann and Perda rushed back to the main room

赞和佩达急忙跑回主房间。

旁白 neutral

Elbi was staring out the window, along with the students and the Void

艾尔碧和学生们以及虚空一起,正凝视着窗外。

旁白 neutral

The young researcher had disappeared. A second later he zapped back into the lab

那位年轻的研究员消失了。一秒钟后,他嗖地一下又闪回了实验室。

旁白 neutral

" Everything's okay," he announced." I went to the palace square to see what's going on; it's just another protest

“一切正常,”他宣布道。“我去宫殿广场看了看情况;只是又一场抗议活动。

旁白 neutral

The anti-Reds set off a banner cloud that said ' Letting Reds rule is inside out! Brains matter more than hair.'"

反红发派放出了一面横幅云,上面写着‘让红发者统治简直是本末倒置!头脑比头发更重要。’”

旁白 neutral

" Ugh." Elbi rolled her eyes." There've been so many protests lately. I'm getting really tired of them."

“唉。”艾尔碧翻了个白眼。“最近抗议活动太多了。我真的越来越烦这些了。”

旁白 neutral

The Void glanced over." The protests only started yesterday," she reminded Elbi

虚空瞥了一眼过来。“抗议活动昨天才开始的,”她提醒艾尔碧。

旁白 neutral

" And some people think the anti-Reds' concerns are valid."

“而且有些人认为反红发派的担忧是有道理的。”

旁白 neutral

Just then one of the students shouted." My notes!"

就在这时,一个学生大喊起来。“我的笔记!”

旁白 neutral

Zann turned and saw Zing standing near some burning papers

赞转过身,看见京正站在一些燃烧的纸张旁边。

旁白 neutral

" Oops, sorry about that," said Zann." He shoots flames when he's startled."

“哎呀,对不起,”赞说,“它受惊就会喷火。”

旁白 neutral

The student glared at Zing. Rubbing his hands together, he touched his papers." Restore!"

那个学生瞪着辛。他搓了搓手,碰了碰他的文件。“复原!”

旁白 neutral

" We should probably go before Zing burns the whole place down," Perda whispered to Zann

“我们最好在辛把整个地方烧掉之前离开,”佩达低声对赞说。

旁白 neutral

" We can come back tomorrow and talk to Olpa."

“我们可以明天再来和奥尔帕谈谈。”

旁白 neutral

Zann nodded. Nothing in the closet had looked like a clue, except maybe that weird bird sculpture

赞点了点头。衣橱里没有什么看起来像线索的东西,除了那个奇怪的鸟雕塑。

旁白 neutral

But still, he wished he didn't have to wait until tomorrow to find out more

但他还是希望不用等到明天就能了解更多。

旁白 neutral

Zann and Perda thanked Elbi and then hurried outside with Zing

赞和佩达向埃尔比道了谢,然后带着辛急匆匆地出去了。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go see how Darb and Gliss are doing at the zoo," Perda suggested

“我们去看看达布和格利斯在动物园怎么样吧,”佩达建议道。

旁白 neutral

Zann sighed and glanced back at the lab

赞叹了口气,回头瞥了一眼实验室。

旁白 neutral

" Okay," he said. He rubbed his fingers together." Zap!"

“好的,”他说。他搓了搓手指。“唰!”

旁白 neutral

Splash!

扑通!

旁白 neutral

" Drat," Zann grumbled

"真倒霉," 赞咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

He climbed out of the zoo's fishpond and rubbed his hands together

他从动物园的鱼塘爬出来,搓了搓手。

旁白 neutral

" Dry," said Zann, placing his hands on his pants

"变干。" 赞说,把手放在裤子上。

旁白 neutral

He felt a small lump in his pocket

他感到口袋里有个小硬块。

旁白 neutral

" Double drat!" Zann mumbled

"真是倒霉透了!" 赞嘟囔道。

旁白 neutral

Perda appeared just in time to hear him." What's wrong?" she asked

佩达正好出现,听到他的嘟囔。"怎么了?"她问。

旁白 neutral

" I meant to ask someone at the lab about this."

"我本来想这在实验室里问别人这件事的。"

旁白 neutral

Zann pulled out the stone Wyssa had given him

赞掏出了维萨给他的那块石头。

旁白 neutral

" I thought they might know if it came from a different magical world

"我觉得他们可能知道它是不是来自别的魔法世界。"

旁白 neutral

I think it's a clue to where my parents are."

我觉得这是找到我父母的线索。”

旁白 neutral

" You still have that?" Perda looked surprised

“你还留着那个?”佩达看起来很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" I thought Wyssa told you to give it to Boz."

“我以为薇莎让你把它交给博兹了。”

旁白 neutral

Zann shrugged." I haven't had a chance yet

赞耸耸肩。“我还没找到机会。

旁白 neutral

He's been really busy, in case you haven't noticed."

他最近特别忙,难道你没注意到吗。”

旁白 neutral

Perda frowned." We've been running around looking for clues, but that stone might be the only clue you need!

佩达皱起眉头。“我们四处奔波找线索,可那块石头说不定就是你唯一需要的线索!

旁白 neutral

You really should ask Boz about it."

你真的应该去问问博兹。”

旁白 neutral

" I will." Zann put the stone back in his pocket

“我会的。”赞把石头放回口袋里。

旁白 neutral

" Look, Darb and Gliss are over there."

“看,达布和格丽丝在那边。”

旁白 neutral

Darb had volunteered to help restore the wild dragon pen at the zoo

达布主动提出帮忙修复动物园的野生龙围栏。

旁白 neutral

He knew a lot about dragons. Gliss was helping him by providing the magic to make repairs

他对龙很了解。格利斯正在提供魔力帮他进行修理。

旁白 neutral

They looked up when Zann and Perda approached

当赞和佩达走近时,他们抬起了头。

旁白 neutral

" Good, you're here," Gliss said with a weary sigh

“好啊,你们来了,”格利斯疲倦地叹了口气说。

旁白 neutral

" We've been working hard since lunchtime, and I'm exhausted

“我们从午饭时间开始就一直在努力干活,我累坏了。

旁白 neutral

I could use your help creating friction."

我需要你们帮忙制造摩擦。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you learn anything useful at the lab?" Darb asked Zann

“你在实验室学到什么有用的东西了吗?”达布问赞。

旁白 neutral

" Not really." Zann filled him in on what had happened

“没有。”赞把发生的事情告诉了他。

旁白 neutral

" I wonder what the burnt bird sculpture is," Darb said

“我想知道那个烧焦的鸟雕塑是什么,”达布说。

旁白 neutral

He was interested in anything related to animals

他对任何与动物有关的东西都感兴趣。

旁白 neutral

He even seemed to get along with Teplo's ill-tempered sniffer goose

他甚至好像和泰普罗那只脾气暴躁的嗅探鹅也相处得很好。

旁白 neutral

Zann and Darb, as well as Boz, had been staying at Teplo's house since Morb had disappeared, and the goose still honked suspiciously every time she saw Zann

自从莫布失踪后,赞、达布还有博兹就一直住在特普罗家,那只鹅每次见到赞还是一样怀疑地叫唤。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," Zann told Darb." I'm not even sure the sculpture belonged to my parents

“我不知道,”赞告诉达布,“我都不确定那座雕像是我父母的。

旁白 neutral

I never saw it before. Maybe someone put it on their shelf by mistake."

我以前从没见过。也许是有人不小心放到他们架子上的。”

旁白 neutral

Perda held out her hands to join friction with Gliss

佩达伸出手,和格利斯碰了碰,想要加入讨论。

旁白 neutral

" You can ask about it when we go back to the lab tomorrow."

“等明天我们回实验室的时候,你可以去问问看。”

旁白 neutral

Zann sighed." I hope Boz doesn't zap us back to Swamp Bottom before tomorrow."

赞叹了口气。“希望博兹别在明天之前就把我们传送回沼泽底。”

旁白 neutral

He clenched his fists with frustration." I can't go back!

他沮丧地攥紧了拳头。“我不能回去!

旁白 neutral

There aren't any wormholes within a day's walk of Swamp Bottom."

沼泽底附近,一天的路程内根本没有虫洞。”

旁白 neutral

" Wormholes?" Gliss said." Why do you need to be near a wormhole?"

“虫洞?”格利斯说。“你为什么需要靠近虫洞?”

旁白 neutral

Zann shrugged." My parents disappeared in one."

赞耸耸肩。“我父母是在虫洞里失踪的。”

旁白 neutral

Gliss gave Zann a funny look." Yeah, but it's not as if you can just jump into a wormhole to look for them."

格利斯古怪地看了赞一眼。“是没错,但你又不能直接跳进一个虫洞里去找他们。”

旁白 neutral

" Why not?" Zann shrugged again." Maybe I should do exactly that!"

“为什么不呢?”赞又耸了耸肩。“也许我就该那么做!”

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Perda sounded excited." Hey, that reminds me — you promised to tell us what it was like when Wyssa took you through the wormhole!"

“真的吗?”佩达听起来很兴奋。“嘿,这倒提醒我了——你答应过要告诉我们,薇莎带你穿过虫洞时是什么感觉!”

旁白 neutral

Gliss ignored her." You can't be serious, Zann!" she cried

格利斯没理她。“你不能是认真的,赞!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Wormholes are way too dangerous to mess around with."

“虫洞太危险了,可不能瞎胡闹。”

旁白 neutral

" She's right," Darb said." Jumping into a wormhole isn't exactly a smart plan for finding your parents."

“她说得对,”达布说。“跳进虫洞去找你父母,实在算不上什么聪明计划。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, it's the only plan I've got," said Zann

“嗯,这是我仅有的计划了,”赞说。

旁白 neutral

" Not really," Perda said." You haven't shown Boz that stone, remember? Maybe that would — "

“不一定哦,”佩达说。“你还没给博兹看过那块石头,记得吗?也许那能——”

旁白 neutral

" You haven't shown Boz what stone?" a familiar voice interrupted

“你没给博兹看什么石头?”一个熟悉的声音打断了她。

旁白 neutral

Zann spun around." Boz!" he exclaimed. His grandfather had just zapped into view. Teplo was with him

赞猛地转过身。“博兹!”他喊道。他的祖父刚刚传送出现了。特普罗和他一起。

旁白 neutral

" Hello, kids." Teplo greeted them with a smile

“你们好啊,孩子们。”特普罗微笑着向他们打招呼。

旁白 neutral

" We came to let you know that we're all invited to dinner at Saffa's house tonight. We're meeting there in an hour."

“我们来是想告诉你们,我们今晚都受邀去萨法家吃晚餐。一小时后在那儿见。”

旁白 neutral

Boz wasn't paying attention to Teplo. He was still looking at Zann

博兹没注意听特普罗说话。他仍然看着赞。

旁白 neutral

" What stone?" he said again." Zann?"

“什么石头?”他又问了一遍。“赞?”

旁白 neutral

Zann pulled out the stone. He explained how Wyssa had told him to pass it on to Boz

赞拿出了那块石头。他解释说,是薇莎让他转交给博兹的。

旁白 neutral

" Could it be a clue to where my parents are?" Zann asked

“这会不会是找到我父母下落的线索?”赞问道。

旁白 neutral

Teplo leaned in for a look. One bushy eyebrow shot up in surprise." Why, that's a — "

特普罗凑近了看。他一道浓密的眉毛惊讶地挑了起来。“哎呀,这是个——”

旁白 neutral

Zip! A flash of energy shot from Boz's fingertips, sealing Teplo's lips shut. Teplo's eyes widened in surprise

咻!一道能量从博兹指尖射出,封住了特普罗的嘴唇。特普罗惊讶地睁大了眼睛。

旁白 neutral

Boz turned to Zann." Wyssa can't be trusted," he said grimly, plucking the stone from Zann's hand." This stone means nothing."

博兹转向赞。“薇莎不可信,”他冷冷地说,从赞手里拿过石头。“这块石头毫无意义。”