Level 5 · 木偶奇遇记
🎬

E11 · Episodes

011 小活不伤身

小活不伤身

Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 11 — 小活不伤身.

68 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio swam hard through the waves

匹诺曹在海浪中奋力游着。

旁白 neutral

Because he was made of wood, he floated

因为他是木头做的,所以能浮起来。

旁白 neutral

But the waves threw him all around

但海浪把他抛来抛去。

旁白 neutral

Geppetto's boat was still far away

杰佩托的船仍然很远。

旁白 neutral

" I'll never reach Geppetto's boat in time!" Pinocchio cried

“我永远也赶不上杰佩托的船了!”匹诺曹喊道。

旁白 neutral

His mouth was full of salt water, and his arms were getting tired

他嘴里灌满了咸水,胳膊也越来越累。

旁白 neutral

But he kept swimming

但他继续游着。

旁白 neutral

To the side, he saw a small island

他看见旁边有一座小岛。

旁白 neutral

He swam to it so he could rest

他游向小岛,以便能休息一下。

旁白 neutral

While Pinocchio sat on the island, he looked for Geppetto's boat

匹诺曹坐在岛上时,寻找杰佩托的船。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Father... where are you?

"噢,爸爸……你在哪里?"

旁白 neutral

Wait, I see you!

等等,我看到你了!

旁白 neutral

There is a whale by your boat... and... oh!

有一条鲸鱼在你的船边……还有……哦!

旁白 neutral

The whale ate your boat!"

鲸鱼把你的船吃掉了!"

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio could not see Geppetto anymore

匹诺曹再也看不到杰佩托了。

旁白 neutral

He thought Geppetto had drowned

他以为杰佩托淹死了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Father! I didn't save you!

"噢,爸爸!我没能救你!

旁白 neutral

I am so sorry. Whaaa!" Pinocchio cried

真对不起。哇——!" 匹诺曹哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

Just then, it started to rain

就在这时,开始下雨了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I need to get dry

"噢,我得把身上弄干。

旁白 neutral

Father would want me to be safe and dry,"

“父亲会希望我平平安安,不被雨淋,”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio said, and he ran into the nearby village

匹诺曹说着,跑进了附近的村子。

旁白 neutral

" Please, sir," he said to a man walking by with a coal cart

“求您了,先生,”他对一位推着运煤车经过的男人说。

旁白 neutral

" May I stay at your house, where it's dry?"

“我可以待在您那干爽的家里吗?”

旁白 neutral

" If you help me carry this coal, you may stay with me tonight," the man answered

“如果你帮我搬这些煤,今晚就可以住在我家。”男人回答。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I don't want to carry coal!" Pinocchio said, offended

“哦,我才不想搬煤!”匹诺曹生气地说。

旁白 neutral

He wanted the man to help him without having to work

他想让那个男人帮他,却不想干活。

旁白 neutral

It rained harder

雨下得更大了。

旁白 neutral

" Please, ma'am," he said to a woman carrying water jugs," may I stay at your house where it's dry?"

“求您了,夫人,”他对一位提着水罐的女人说,“我可以待在您那干爽的家里吗?”

旁白 neutral

" If you help me carry these jugs, you may stay with me tonight."

“如果你帮我提这些水罐,今晚就可以住在我家。”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio didn't want to carry the water jugs

匹诺曹不想提水罐。

旁白 neutral

But he wanted to be dry, so he agreed

但他想弄干身体,便同意了。

旁白 neutral

The jugs were very heavy, but Pinocchio didn't complain

水罐很重,但匹诺曹毫无怨言。

旁白 neutral

He carried them all the way to the woman's small house

他一路把它们提到了女士的小房子。

旁白 neutral

Once inside, he sat down

一进屋,他就坐了下来。

旁白 neutral

" Here are the jugs

“水罐在这儿。

旁白 neutral

Thank you for letting me stay."

谢谢你让我留下。”

旁白 neutral

" You are welcome," the woman said

“不客气,”女士说。

旁白 neutral

" A little work never hurt anyone. Right, Pinocchio?"

“干点活儿累不坏人的。对吧,匹诺曹?”

旁白 neutral

" How do you know my name?" he asked, surprised

“你怎么知道我的名字?”他惊讶地问。

旁白 neutral

The woman lifted her hood, and out fell her pretty blue hair

那个女人掀开了兜帽,一头漂亮的蓝色长发垂落下来。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Blue Fairy! It's you!

“哦,蓝仙女!是你啊!

旁白 neutral

But, why did you make me work?

可是,你为什么让我干活呢?

旁白 neutral

Why didn't you help me?" Pinocchio asked

你为什么不直接帮我呢?”匹诺曹问道。

旁白 neutral

" I did help you, Pinocchio

“我已经帮你了,匹诺曹。

旁白 neutral

It is a good thing to get help from strangers

得到陌生人的帮助是件好事。

旁白 neutral

But it is an even better thing to help strangers

但能够帮助陌生人,是件更好的事。

旁白 neutral

I wanted you to learn that lesson

我是想让你明白这个道理。

旁白 neutral

Did you follow the road home as I showed you?" she asked

你有沿着我指给你的那条路回家吗?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" I tried to follow the road," Pinocchio said

“我试着沿着那条路走,”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" But, I got trapped and then flown and then I swam

“但是,我中了圈套,又被带着飞,后来又游了泳。

旁白 neutral

And when I stopped swimming, I saw Father get eaten by a whale!"

等我停下来不游的时候,就看到爸爸被一条鲸鱼吞掉了!”

旁白 neutral

As soon as Pinocchio said this, he started to cry

匹诺曹一说完,就哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Do not cry, Pinocchio

“别哭,匹诺曹。

旁白 neutral

Your father is safe, but he is hidden

你爸爸很安全,只是藏起来了。

旁白 neutral

I will help you find him," said the Blue Fairy

我会帮你找到他的。”蓝仙女说。

旁白 neutral

" Father is alive?

“爸爸还活着?

旁白 neutral

We should leave right now!" Pinocchio said

我们现在就出发吧!”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" No, Geppetto is safe

“不,杰佩托很安全。

旁白 neutral

First, we must eat dinner and get some sleep

首先,我们必须吃晚饭,再睡一觉。

旁白 neutral

We will be stronger tomorrow."

这样我们明天才会更有力气。”

旁白 neutral

" I wish I were bigger and stronger," Pinocchio said

“真希望我能再长大些,再强壮些,”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" If I were bigger and stronger, I could have saved Father

“要是我再大些、再壮些,就能救下爸爸了。

旁白 neutral

But, I'm only a piece of wood

可我只是块木头。

旁白 neutral

I wish I were a real boy who could grow into a man."

真希望我是个能长大成人的真正男孩。”

旁白 neutral

" Perhaps, if you are a good boy who obeys his father, you will become a real boy someday

“也许,如果你做个听爸爸话的好孩子,有朝一日,就能变成一个真正的男孩。

旁白 neutral

But now, you must sleep, Pinocchio

但现在,你必须睡觉了,匹诺曹。

旁白 neutral

We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

明天等着我们的是忙碌的一天。”