Level 5 · 木偶奇遇记
🎬

E10 · Episodes

010 能看到海吗

能看到海吗

Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 10 — 能看到海吗.

61 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio ate breakfast quickly

匹诺曹很快地吃完了早饭。

旁白 neutral

He was very hungry, but he was also in a hurry to see Geppetto

他非常饿,但也急着想见到杰佩托。

旁白 neutral

He thanked the farmer and ran from the house, across the field, and back to the road where his troubles had started

他谢过农夫,便跑出了屋子,穿过田野,回到了他麻烦开始的那条路上。

旁白 neutral

As Pinocchio walked, he saw familiar places along the road

走着走着,匹诺曹看到了路边熟悉的地方。

旁白 neutral

" Look, there is the Field of Follies," he exclaimed

“看,那是愚人田。”他大声说道。

旁白 neutral

A few hours later, he said," Look, that is where I met Mr. Fox and Mr. Cat."

几个小时后,他说:“看,那里就是我遇见狐狸先生和猫先生的地方。”

旁白 neutral

He tried not to cry about his foolish mistake

他努力不为自己愚蠢的错误而哭泣。

旁白 neutral

After a few more hours, he said," Look, that is where I escaped from the marionette master!

又过了几个小时,他说:“看,那里是我从木偶戏班主那里逃出来的地方!

旁白 neutral

Oh, what an adventure I have had

哦,我经历了一场多么奇妙的冒险啊。

旁白 neutral

But it is taking too long to walk home

可是走路回家实在太花时间了。

旁白 neutral

I have walked almost all day, and I'm still so far away."

我几乎走了一整天,却还是这么远。”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio sat on a log and started to cry

匹诺曹坐在一根木头上,开始哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

He was tired and he missed Geppetto

他又累又想盖比特。

旁白 neutral

As he cried, he could hear a soft voice calling his name: " Pinocchio... Pinocchio."

他哭着哭着,听到一个轻柔的声音在呼唤他的名字:“匹诺曹……匹诺曹。”

旁白 neutral

" I am here!" Pinocchio shouted, looking around to see who the voice belonged to

“我在这儿!”匹诺曹喊道,四处张望,想看看这是谁的声音。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, there was a loud whoosh and a lot of feathers

突然,传来一声响亮的呼啸,还有许多羽毛飘落。

旁白 neutral

" Ah, there you are!

“啊,你在这儿!

旁白 neutral

I have been looking for you all month," said a handsome eagle

我找了你一整个月了,”一只英俊的老鹰说道。

旁白 neutral

" You were looking for me?

“你在找我?

旁白 neutral

How did you know my name?"

你怎么知道我的名字?”

旁白 neutral

" Ah, I am an old friend of Geppetto

“啊,我是杰佩托的老朋友。

旁白 neutral

He saved me when I was a little egg

在我还是一颗小小的蛋时,他救过我。

旁白 neutral

When I heard he had lost his boy, I wanted to help

听说他失去了自己的孩子,我就想帮忙。

旁白 neutral

So, I have been flying everywhere calling your name

所以,我到处飞着,呼唤你的名字。

旁白 neutral

I am so happy to find you!"

能找到你,我真是太高兴了!”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio began to jump and dance

匹诺曹开始跳起舞来。

旁白 neutral

" You know Geppetto!

“你认识杰佩托!

旁白 neutral

Oh, that's wonderful!

哦,太棒了!

旁白 neutral

I will see my father soon!"

我很快就可以见到爸爸了!”

旁白 neutral

" Well, not as soon as you may think," said the eagle

“嗯,可没你想的那么快。”老鹰说。

旁白 neutral

" Why not?" asked Pinocchio, worried

“为什么不能?”匹诺曹担心地问。

旁白 neutral

" When you did not come home from school, Geppetto searched the woods

当你没从学校回家时,杰佩托搜遍了树林。

旁白 neutral

Then, he searched the countryside

然后,他找遍了乡间。

旁白 neutral

Then, he searched all of Italy

接着,他找遍了整个意大利。

旁白 neutral

After searching for a month, he has decided to sail to Sicily and Sardinia to find you

找了一个月后,他决定乘船去西西里岛和撒丁岛找你。

旁白 neutral

So he built a boat and will sail away today."

于是他造了艘船,今天就要启航了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! If only I could get there quickly

“哦不!要是我能快点赶到那儿就好了。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Eagle, could you please help me find my father?"

鹰先生,你能帮我找到我父亲吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Of course! I'm happy to help a friend," he answered

“当然可以!我很乐意帮助朋友。”他回答。

旁白 neutral

The eagle carefully grabbed Pinocchio with his claws and flew into the sky

老鹰用爪子小心地抓住匹诺曹,飞向了天空。

旁白 neutral

Below him, Pinocchio could see the forest, the countryside, and the sea

身下,匹诺曹能看到森林、乡野和大海。

旁白 neutral

In only a few flaps of the eagle's wings, Pinocchio could see the beach and a crowd of people

老鹰只扇动了几下翅膀,匹诺曹就能看到海滩和一群人。

旁白 neutral

" Please drop me there," he said, pointing

“请把我放在那里。”他指着说。

旁白 neutral

The eagle carefully set Pinocchio in the sand and flew away, calling," Good luck, Pinocchio."

老鹰小心地把匹诺曹放在沙滩上,然后飞走了,喊道:“祝你好运,匹诺曹。”

旁白 neutral

" Thank you!" Pinocchio called back

“谢谢你!”匹诺曹回喊道。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio ran through the crowd, looking for Geppetto

匹诺曹跑过人群,寻找杰佩托。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me, where is Geppetto?" he said

“劳驾,请问杰佩托在哪儿?”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Who is Geppetto?" a bystander asked

“杰佩托是谁?”一个旁观者问道。

旁白 neutral

" Geppetto is my father

“杰佩托是我的父亲。

旁白 neutral

He has gray hair and a kind smile."

他一头灰白头发,笑容慈祥。”

旁白 neutral

The bystander looked sad

旁观者面露难色。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I am terribly sorry, little boy

“哦,我非常非常遗憾,孩子。

旁白 neutral

Do you see that small boat out there?

你看到那边那只小船了吗?

旁白 neutral

That is Geppetto."

那就是杰佩托。”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio looked out at the waves and could see a small brown dot

匹诺曹望向海浪,能看到一个小小的棕色点。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! He is so far away," Pinocchio said

“哦不!他那么远!”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, look at the sky!

“哦,看那天色!

旁白 neutral

It is going to rain soon and Father could drown

很快就要下雨了,爸爸可能会淹死。

旁白 neutral

I must help him."

我必须去救他。”

旁白 neutral

Before anyone could stop him, Pinocchio dived into the ocean

还没等任何人阻止,匹诺曹就一头扎进了海里。

旁白 neutral

He began the long swim toward Geppetto's boat

他开始向杰佩托的小船奋力游去。