Level 5 · 木偶奇遇记
🎬

E09 · Episodes

009 苦力活

苦力活

Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 9 — 苦力活.

71 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio was quite worried about his nose

匹诺曹很担心他的鼻子。

旁白 neutral

He looked so silly that the Blue Fairy began to laugh

他看起来很滑稽,蓝仙女笑了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you laughing?" cried Pinocchio

“你为什么笑?”匹诺曹喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I am laughing at your lies," said the fairy

“我在笑你的谎言,”仙女说。

旁白 neutral

" It's easy to tell when you are lying

“很容易知道你在撒谎。

旁白 neutral

Your nose grows with every lie you tell."

你每撒一个谎,鼻子就会变长。”

旁白 neutral

Ashamed, Pinocchio turned bright red

匹诺曹羞愧得满脸通红。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry," said Pinocchio

“对不起,”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" I took the money from the marionette master

“我从木偶大师那里拿了钱。

旁白 neutral

My father didn't know I went to the theater."

我爸爸不知道我去了剧院。”

旁白 neutral

" Do you promise to be a good boy and obey your father?"

“你保证做个好孩子,听爸爸的话吗?”

旁白 neutral

she asked before waving her wand

她挥动魔杖前问道。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I promise!" Pinocchio said

“是的,我保证!”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

The Blue Fairy waved her wand, and a woodpecker appeared

蓝仙女挥舞魔杖,一只啄木鸟出现了。

旁白 neutral

It pecked his nose down to size

它把他的鼻子啄回了原来的大小。

旁白 neutral

Then, the jail bars disappeared and Pinocchio climbed free

然后,牢房栏杆消失了,匹诺曹爬了出来。

旁白 neutral

" This is the road that leads home," said the Blue Fairy, pointing

“这是回家的路,”蓝仙女指着说。

旁白 neutral

" If you stay on this road, you will reach Geppetto's home by nightfall

“如果你沿着这条路走,傍晚时分就能到杰佩托的家。

旁白 neutral

Remember your promise to be a good boy, Pinocchio!"

记住你的承诺,做个好孩子,匹诺曹!”

旁白 neutral

she called, and she flew away

她喊道,然后飞走了。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, what an awful thing it is to disobey our parents!

“哦,不听从父母的话是多么糟糕的事啊!

旁白 neutral

From now on I will do whatever Geppetto asks,"

从现在起,我会对杰佩托言听计从。”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio said as he walked down the road

匹诺曹一边沿着路走,一边说道。

旁白 neutral

A few hours later, Pinocchio began to get hungry

几个小时后,匹诺曹开始觉得饿了。

旁白 neutral

He saw a nearby grapevine and decided to ask the owner for some grapes

他看到附近有一株葡萄藤,便决定找主人要点葡萄吃。

旁白 neutral

As he crossed the field, he fell into a trap

他穿过田野时,掉进了一个陷阱里。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! Someone, help me!" Pinocchio cried

“哦,不!来人啊,救救我!”匹诺曹大喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Aha, I have caught you," said the farmer, who was hiding

“啊哈,抓到你了。”一直躲着的农夫说。

旁白 neutral

" So, you are the one who has been stealing my chickens."

“这么说,偷我鸡的人就是你了。”

旁白 neutral

" No, sir. I have not stolen any chickens

“不,先生。我没有偷过鸡。

旁白 neutral

Please, I was going to ask for some grapes because I am very hungry."

求你了,我只是想讨些葡萄吃,因为我实在太饿了。"

旁白 neutral

" Aha! You were going to steal my grapes!

"啊哈!你是想偷我的葡萄!

旁白 neutral

I'll show you what we do with thieves!" he said

我让你看看我们怎么对付小偷!"他说。

旁白 neutral

He pulled Pinocchio from the trap and took him home

他把匹诺曹从陷阱里拉出来,带回了家。

旁白 neutral

When the farmer got home, he locked a chain around Pinocchio's neck

农夫一回到家,就用锁链套住了匹诺曹的脖子。

旁白 neutral

" My guard dog died this morning," said the farmer

"我的看门狗今早死了,"农夫说。

旁白 neutral

" So tonight you will be a dog and guard my chicken coop

"所以今晚你就当条狗,守着我的鸡舍。

旁白 neutral

Tomorrow, I will decide how to punish you."

明天,我再决定怎么罚你。"

旁白 neutral

Poor Pinocchio. He had tried to be a good boy, but the farmer didn't believe him

可怜的匹诺曹。他努力想做个好孩子,可农夫根本不信他。

旁白 neutral

He was so hungry that he became tired

他饿得浑身没了力气。

旁白 neutral

So, he crawled into the doghouse and fell asleep

于是,他爬进狗屋,睡着了。

旁白 neutral

Many hours passed, and Pinocchio heard voices nearby

好几个小时过去了,匹诺曹听到附近有说话声。

旁白 neutral

He looked outside the doghouse

他朝狗屋外张望。

旁白 neutral

It was already night!

已经是深夜了!

旁白 neutral

He saw four weasels next to the chicken coop

他看到鸡舍旁站着四只黄鼠狼。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you?" Pinocchio asked. They stopped

“你们是谁?”匹诺曹问道。它们停下了脚步。

旁白 neutral

" Well, who are you?" one of the weasels asked

“那你又是谁?”一只黄鼠狼反问。

旁白 neutral

" And, where is our friend Oscar?"

“还有,我们的朋友奥斯卡呢?”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio guessed that Oscar was the dog who had died, so he said

匹诺曹猜到奥斯卡就是那只死去的狗,于是说道,

旁白 neutral

" Oscar died this morning

“奥斯卡今天早上死了。

旁白 neutral

I am the new guard dog

我是新来的看门狗。

旁白 neutral

Who are you?" Pinocchio asked again

“你们是谁?”匹诺曹又问。

旁白 neutral

" We are the weasels, and we are here to get dinner," said one of the weasels

“我们是黄鼠狼,来这儿找晚饭吃的,”其中一只黄鼠狼说。

旁白 neutral

" Oscar was our friend

“奥斯卡曾经是我们的朋友。

旁白 neutral

I will make the same promise to you that I did to him

我会给你和他一样的承诺。

旁白 neutral

Every week, we would visit this coop

我们每个星期都会来这个鸡舍。

旁白 neutral

Oscar promised not to bark

奥斯卡保证不叫。

旁白 neutral

So we would give one chicken to Oscar and take seven home for dinner

所以我们会给奥斯卡一只鸡,然后带七只回家当晚餐。

旁白 neutral

If you pretend to sleep, we will leave one chicken for you too."

如果你假装睡觉,我们也会给你留一只鸡。”

旁白 neutral

Before Pinocchio answered, the weasels snuck into the chicken coop

匹诺曹还没来得及回答,黄鼠狼们就悄悄溜进了鸡舍。

旁白 neutral

BAM! Pinocchio locked the door behind them and began to bark

砰!匹诺曹把它们身后的门锁上,然后开始叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Woof, woof, woof!" he cried

“汪,汪,汪!”他叫道。

旁白 neutral

The farmer ran down and found the weasels in the chicken coop

农夫跑下来,在鸡舍里发现了黄鼠狼。

旁白 neutral

" Well done!" he said to Pinocchio

“干得好!”他对匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" You have caught the chicken thieves!

“你抓住了偷鸡贼!

旁白 neutral

Oscar must have been too old to hear them."

奥斯卡肯定是太老了,听不见它们。”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio didn't say anything about Oscar's promise to the weasels

匹诺曹对奥斯卡向黄鼠狼做出的承诺什么都没说。

旁白 neutral

He only nodded

他只是点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" You have saved my chickens, so I will set you free," said the farmer

“你救了我的鸡,所以我放你自由,”农夫说。

旁白 neutral

" But first, let me make you breakfast."

“不过,先让我给你做顿早饭。”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio nodded again, this time, with a big smile

匹诺曹再次点头,这一次,脸上挂着灿烂的笑容。