Level 5 · 木偶奇遇记
🎬

E08 · Episodes

008 愚人田

愚人田

Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 8 — 愚人田.

78 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio could not sleep

匹诺曹睡不着。

旁白 neutral

He kept thinking of the money tree and the wonderful presents he would buy

他一直在想摇钱树和他要买的奇妙礼物。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I can't wait to see my money tree," he said

“哦,我等不及要看到我的摇钱树了。”他说。

旁白 neutral

But, he could not leave

但是,他不能离开。

旁白 neutral

" You must wait for sunlight before you go to the field," the cat had said

“你必须等太阳出来才能去那片地,”猫曾经说过。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, if you see the field before sunlight, the magic tree will die," the fox had agreed

“对,要是在天亮前看到那片地,魔法树就会死,”狐狸同意说。

旁白 neutral

So Pinocchio waited and waited

于是匹诺曹等啊等。

旁白 neutral

As soon as the sun came up, Pinocchio ran all the way to the Field of Follies

太阳一出来,匹诺曹就一路跑到了愚人田。

旁白 neutral

He didn't stop once

他一次都没停。

旁白 neutral

" Here is the field," Pinocchio said," but, where is my money tree?"

“这片地到了,”匹诺曹说,“可是,我的摇钱树在哪儿呢?”

旁白 neutral

He looked all over the field, but saw nothing that looked like a money tree

他找遍了整片田野,却没看到任何像摇钱树的东西。

旁白 neutral

" I know this is the right field," he said, puzzled

"我知道就是这片田,"他困惑地说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe the gold forgot to grow!

"也许金币忘了长出来!

旁白 neutral

I will dig it out."

我要把它挖出来。"

旁白 neutral

So Pinocchio got down and began to dig

于是皮诺曹趴下开始挖了起来。

旁白 neutral

He dug and dug until he was covered in dirt

他挖啊挖,弄得满身泥土。

旁白 neutral

This hole was five times as big as the first hole

这个坑比第一个坑大了五倍。

旁白 neutral

But he saw no gold!

但他没看到金币!

旁白 neutral

" I know this is the right place!

"我知道就是这个地方!

旁白 neutral

Oh! Where is my gold?" Pinocchio cried

哦!我的金币在哪儿?"皮诺曹哭喊道。

旁白 neutral

Above his head, someone was laughing

在他的头顶,有人在笑。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio looked up and saw Mr. Cricket

皮诺曹抬头一看,看到了蟋蟀先生。

旁白 neutral

" What are you doing here?" Pinocchio shouted

“你在这里做什么?”皮诺曹喊道。

旁白 neutral

" And why are you laughing at me?"

“还有,你为什么笑我?”

旁白 neutral

" You are a foolish boy, Pinocchio," Mr. Cricket replied

“你是个傻孩子,皮诺曹,”蟋蟀先生回答道。

旁白 neutral

" I tried to warn you about bad friends and bad choices

“我曾试图警告你,要提防坏朋友和错误的选择。

旁白 neutral

But you didn't listen to me

可你就是不听我的话。

旁白 neutral

The fox and cat have stolen your gold

狐狸和猫已经偷走了你的金币。

旁白 neutral

They are very far away by now."

现在他们多半已经走得很远了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! Oh no!" Pinocchio said

“哦,不!哦,不!”皮诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

He sat in the dirt and cried

他一屁股坐在泥里,哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

" I must tell the police

“我必须去告诉警察。

旁白 neutral

They will help me."

他们会帮我的。”

旁白 neutral

So Pinocchio ran off to the nearest town and went to the jail

于是皮诺曹跑到最近的镇上,去了监狱。

旁白 neutral

He told the police his story

他向警察讲述了自己的遭遇。

旁白 neutral

But, they did not help Pinocchio find his gold

但是,他们并没有帮皮诺曹找回金币。

旁白 neutral

They locked him in prison!

反而把他关进了牢房!

旁白 neutral

" Ha-ha-ha. What a foolish boy

“哈哈哈,真是个傻小子。

旁白 neutral

Looks like another tip for us, huh, partner?" one said to the other

看来我们又多了条线索,是吧,伙计?”一个警察对另一个说。

旁白 neutral

" No, you don't understand

“不,你们不明白。

旁白 neutral

I did nothing wrong!

我没做错什么!

旁白 neutral

Please! Help me find my gold," Pinocchio said

"求你了!帮我找回我的金币,"皮诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" Nope, you are stuck here for the rest of your life!" the jailer said, laughing

"不行,你下半辈子都得待在这儿!"狱卒笑着说。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio didn't know that the fox and cat owned this town

皮诺曹不知道狐狸和猫掌控着这个镇子。

旁白 neutral

They paid the jailers for locking up people they had robbed

他们付钱给狱卒,把被他们抢劫过的人关起来。

旁白 neutral

The police had become very rich because of the fox and cat

因为狐狸和猫,警察们变得非常富有。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio sat in prison all day

皮诺曹一整天都坐在牢里。

旁白 neutral

But he didn't cry

但他没有哭。

旁白 neutral

He looked out at the stars and said," Mr. Cricket is right

他望着窗外的星星说:"蟋蟀先生说得对。

旁白 neutral

I have been a foolish boy

我一直是个傻孩子。

旁白 neutral

I have made bad choices

我做了错误的选择。

旁白 neutral

It is my fault the gold is gone

金币不见了是我的错。

旁白 neutral

If only someone would save me

要是有人来救我就好了。

旁白 neutral

I know I will be a good boy from now on

我知道从今以后我会做个好孩子。

旁白 neutral

Please, is anyone listening? I need help."

求求你,有人在听吗?我需要帮助。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I am listening," said a pretty voice

“是的,我在听。”一个悦耳的声音说。

旁白 neutral

Just then, Pinocchio saw a small blue light fly by his window

就在这时,皮诺曹看见一小团蓝光从他的窗前飞过。

旁白 neutral

" Who is out there?" he asked

“谁在外面?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" I am the Blue Fairy

“我是蓝仙女。

旁白 neutral

I protect good children from harm

我保护好孩子免受伤害。

旁白 neutral

I am here to help you."

我是来帮你的。”

旁白 neutral

" Please, get me out of jail," said Pinocchio

“求求你,把我弄出监狱吧。”皮诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you in jail?" asked the fairy

“你为什么在监狱里?”仙女问道。

旁白 neutral

" What have you done wrong?"

“你做了什么错事?”

旁白 neutral

" Nothing at all," said Pinocchio

“什么也没做。”皮诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" The fox and the cat tricked me

“狐狸和猫骗了我。

旁白 neutral

They stole all my gold coins."

他们偷走了我所有的金币。”

旁白 neutral

" Where did you get the money?" asked the Blue Fairy

“你哪来的钱?”蓝仙女问。

旁白 neutral

" I earned it," said Pinocchio." I starred in a show."

“我挣的。”皮诺曹说,“我主演了一场演出。”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio's nose suddenly started to grow

皮诺曹的鼻子突然开始变长。

旁白 neutral

Within seconds, it was six inches long!

几秒钟之内,它就有六英寸长了!

旁白 neutral

Pioncchio stared at his nose in surprise

皮诺曹惊讶地盯着自己的鼻子。

旁白 neutral

Calmly, the Blue Fairy asked," Did your father say you could work in the theater?"

蓝仙女平静地问:“你爸爸说你可以去戏院工作吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes, Blue Fairy," said Pinocchio

“哦是的,蓝仙女。”皮诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" My father told me I would be a great actor!"

“我爸爸告诉我,我会成为一个伟大的演员!”

旁白 neutral

His nose grew even longer at this new lie

他这新的谎言又让鼻子变得更长了。

旁白 neutral

Soon, Pinocchio's nose was eight inches long!

很快,皮诺曹的鼻子就有八英寸长了!

旁白 neutral

" What's happening to my nose?" Pinocchio screamed

“我的鼻子怎么了?”皮诺曹尖叫道。