Level 5 · 木偶奇遇记
🎬

E07 · Episodes

007 黄金教训

黄金教训

Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 7 — 黄金教训.

53 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio was lost

匹诺曹迷路了。

旁白 neutral

It seemed that no one had heard him cry for help

似乎没有人听到他的呼救声。

旁白 neutral

But just when he was about to lose hope, he heard footsteps

但就在他快要失去希望的时候,他听到了脚步声。

旁白 neutral

" Good afternoon, Pinocchio," said a fox as it walked up to him

“下午好,匹诺曹。”一只狐狸走近他说道。

旁白 neutral

The fox was leaning on a cane

那只狐狸拄着一根拐杖。

旁白 neutral

To his side was a blind cat with bandages over his eyes

他身边是一只眼睛缠着绷带的盲猫。

旁白 neutral

" Who are you?" asked Pinocchio." How do you know my name?"

“你们是谁?”匹诺曹问道,“你们怎么知道我的名字?”

旁白 neutral

" We have seen your father, Geppetto, calling for you in the village

“我们见过你的父亲,杰佩托,在村子里呼唤你。

旁白 neutral

He has asked all of the villagers for help, but no one knows where to find you," said the cat

他向所有村民求助,但没有人知道去哪里找你。”猫说道。

旁白 neutral

" Poor father, searching for me in the cold

“可怜的父亲,在寒冷中寻找我。

旁白 neutral

He must be worried

他一定很担心。

旁白 neutral

I must hurry home to show him we are rich," Pinocchio said

“我得赶快回家,让他看看我们有钱了,”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

When they heard this, the cat peeked out from under the bandage and the fox stood straighter

听到这话,猫从绷带下偷看,狐狸也挺直了身子。

旁白 neutral

But, Pinocchio did not notice

但是,匹诺曹没有注意到。

旁白 neutral

" What? Rich?" asked the fox

“什么?有钱?”狐狸问道。

旁白 neutral

" How could a small wooden boy be rich?"

“一个小木头人怎么可能有钱呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I... uh... I earned the money," Pinocchio lied

“我……呃……我挣了这些钱,”匹诺曹撒谎道。

旁白 neutral

" Earned it? How?" asked the cat

“挣的?怎么挣的?”猫问道。

旁白 neutral

" I worked as a dancer for the marionette master, and he paid me," Pinocchio lied again

“我给一个木偶大师当舞者,他付给我工钱,”匹诺曹又撒了个谎。

旁白 neutral

" I don't believe such a small boy like you could have a lot of money

“我不相信像你这样的小男孩能有很多钱。

旁白 neutral

I would have to see it to believe such a thing," said the cat

“我得亲眼见到才会相信这种事,”猫说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, you can't see it," said Pinocchio

“呃,你没法看到它,”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

" I have hidden it away."

“我把它藏起来了。”

旁白 neutral

He didn't think about how strange it was for a blind cat to ask to see his gold

他没想过,一只盲猫要求看他的金币有多奇怪。

旁白 neutral

" It's a shame you can't take home more than a pocketful of money to Geppetto," said the fox

“真可惜你不能带比一口袋钱更多的钱回家给杰佩托,”狐狸说。

旁白 neutral

" He is such a kind man

“他真是个善良的人。

旁白 neutral

I know of a way to make a small bit of money into a large load of money, but I'm sure you wouldn't be interested

我知道一个办法,能把一小笔钱变成一大笔,但我肯定你不会感兴趣。

旁白 neutral

Come, Mr. Cat, let's show Pinocchio the way home."

走吧,猫先生,咱们给匹诺曹指路回家吧。”

旁白 neutral

" You mean I could have more money?"

“你是说我会有更多的钱?”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio asked, surprised at this new idea

匹诺曹问,对这个新主意感到惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" Would I have to work for it?"

“那我需要为此劳动吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" the cat said, laughing

“噢,不用!”猫笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" We would never suggest such a silly thing

“我们绝不会建议这种傻事。

旁白 neutral

We know of a secret field called the Field of Follies

我们知道一个叫‘愚人地’的秘密田地。

旁白 neutral

If you plant your money in that field at midnight, water it, and come back the next day, it will have grown into a money tree."

如果你在午夜把金币种在那块地里,浇上水,第二天再回来,它就会长成一棵金钱树。”

旁白 neutral

" Wow, then we would be really rich!" Pinocchio said

“哇,那我们就会变得非常富有!”匹诺曹说。

旁白 neutral

He could imagine Mr. Cricket telling him that honest work was the best way to be rich

他可以想象蟋蟀先生会对他说,诚实劳动才是致富的最佳途径。

旁白 neutral

" But, Geppetto would love me so much more if I was rich now

“但是,如果我现在就变得富有,杰佩托会更加爱我的。

旁白 neutral

Please, would you show me this Field of Follies?"

求你们了,带我去看看那个‘愚人地’吧?”

旁白 neutral

So, off they went to find the Field of Follies

于是,他们出发去找那个‘愚人地’。

旁白 neutral

They walked all day and into the evening

他们走了一整天,一直走到傍晚。

旁白 neutral

" Welcome to the Field of Follies, Pinocchio," said the cat

“欢迎来到‘愚人地’,匹诺曹。”猫说。

旁白 neutral

" Plant your gold wherever you want your money tree to grow!"

“把金币种在任何你想让金钱树生长的地方!”

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio was very excited

匹诺曹非常兴奋。

旁白 neutral

He dug a hole, carefully placed his gold inside, and covered the hole with dirt

他挖了一个坑,小心地把金币放进去,然后用土把坑填上。

旁白 neutral

" Now, you must water it

“现在,你得给它浇水。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Cat and I will guard the money while you run to get some water," said the fox

猫先生和我会守着金币,你快去打水吧。”狐狸说。

旁白 neutral

Pinocchio did not think it was strange for a blind cat to stand guard

匹诺曹没有觉得让一只盲猫站岗有什么奇怪的。

旁白 neutral

He ran off and quickly returned with a bucket of water

他跑了出去,很快就提着一桶水回来了。

旁白 neutral

After the gold had been watered, there was nothing left to do but wait

金币浇过水之后,就没什么可做的了,只有等待。

旁白 neutral

" Now, let's go find a nearby barn so we can rest," said the cat

“现在,我们到附近找个谷仓休息吧。”猫说。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, if we stay here and watch, the tree will not grow," agreed the fox

“是啊,如果我们待在这里看着,树就不会长了。”狐狸附和道。

旁白 neutral

So, off they went with happy thoughts of being rich

于是,他们怀着变富有的美好憧憬离开了。