E01 · Episodes
001 只是一块木头
只是一块木头
Little Fox Level 5 · The Adventures of Pinocchio · Episode 1 — 只是一块木头.
70 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
In the small village of Arbora, Italy, there lived an old carpenter
在意大利的小村庄阿博拉,住着一位老木匠。
旁白 neutral
His name was Geppetto
他叫杰佩托。
旁白 neutral
He lived alone in his small house
他独自一人住在自己小小的房子里。
旁白 neutral
He had no wife and no children
他没有妻子,也没有孩子。
旁白 neutral
When it was very late at night, he was often lonely
每当深夜时分,他常常感到孤独。
旁白 neutral
Every morning, Geppetto went into the forest to collect wood for carving
每天早晨,杰佩托都会去森林里捡拾用来雕刻的木头。
旁白 neutral
" This branch is heavy like a table leg
“这根树枝像桌子腿一样重。
旁白 neutral
But it is too short
可是太短了。
旁白 neutral
I don't like it," he said
我不喜欢它,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" This log is wide like a bowl, but it is not deep enough
“这根原木像碗一样宽,但是不够深。
旁白 neutral
I don't like it
我不喜欢它。
旁白 neutral
This is a good piece of wood
这是一块好木头。
旁白 neutral
But it is too small
但它太小了。
旁白 neutral
I can't make anything out of this."
我拿它什么也做不了。”
旁白 neutral
Geppetto threw the wood on the ground
杰佩托把木头扔在地上。
旁白 neutral
" Ouch!" said a voice
“哎哟!”一个声音说。
旁白 neutral
" What? Who said that?
“什么?谁在说话?
旁白 neutral
Is someone there?" Geppetto asked the forest
有人在吗?”杰佩托对着森林问道。
旁白 neutral
He was very confused
他非常困惑。
旁白 neutral
He turned around and looked deep into the forest, but saw no one
他转过身,向森林深处望去,却一个人也没看见。
旁白 neutral
" I must be imagining things," he said, and he kept walking
“我一定是出现幻觉了,”他边说边继续赶路。
旁白 neutral
" Hey, don't leave me here!
“嘿,别把我丢在这儿!
旁白 neutral
I'm not too small! I am good wood
我才不算太小!我是块好木料。
旁白 neutral
You can make something out of me!" the voice said again
你能用我做出点东西来!”那个声音又说道。
旁白 neutral
Geppetto looked back and was very surprised
杰佩托回头一看,大吃一惊。
旁白 neutral
It was a talking piece of wood!
竟是一块会说话的木头!
旁白 neutral
" I must be crazy!" Geppetto cried
“我肯定是疯了!”杰佩托叫道。
旁白 neutral
" That's right, you are crazy!
“没错,你是疯了!
旁白 neutral
You left a fine piece of wood in the forest."
你把一块上好的木料丢在了森林里。”
旁白 neutral
" No, I must be crazy because I am talking to a piece of wood!"
“不,我疯了,是因为我在跟一块木头说话!”
旁白 neutral
" Hey, I am made of very smart pine," the wood said, offended
“嘿,我可是上等松木做的。”木头不高兴地说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, but you are only a piece of wood!"
“没错,可你终究只是块木头!”
旁白 neutral
" Only a piece of wood?
“只是块木头?
旁白 neutral
Take me home, sir, and I will show you I am not only a piece of wood."
先生,带我回家吧,我会让您知道,我不只是块木头。”
旁白 neutral
Geppetto was worried that he was crazy
杰佩托担心自己是不是疯了。
旁白 neutral
But, he was also lonely
但他也很孤单。
旁白 neutral
" This talking piece of wood might know interesting stories or funny jokes," he said to himself
“这块会说话的木头也许会讲些有趣的故事或者好笑的笑话。”他自言自语道。
旁白 neutral
He decided to take the wood home
他决定把这块木头带回家。
旁白 neutral
" Hmm, what should I do with you?
“嗯,该拿你怎么办呢?
旁白 neutral
I could carve you into a rolling pin for dough
我可以把你刻成一根擀面杖。
旁白 neutral
Or I could carve you into a small birdhouse," Geppetto said
"或者我可以把你刻成一个小鸟屋,"杰佩托说。
旁白 neutral
" What? I don't want to be carved
"什么?我不想被刻。
旁白 neutral
That sounds painful!" said the piece of wood
那听起来很疼!"木头说。
旁白 neutral
" Well, if I don't carve you into something, you will only be a piece of wood."
"嗯,如果我不把你刻成什么东西,你就只是一块木头。"
旁白 neutral
" Fine, you can carve me into something
"好吧,你可以把我刻成个东西。
旁白 neutral
But please, make it something interesting," said the wood, hopefully
但请刻个有趣的东西,"木头满怀希望地说。
旁白 neutral
" I don't want to be a rolling pin
"我不想当擀面杖。
旁白 neutral
And I don't like birds
而且我也不喜欢鸟。
旁白 neutral
I want to see the world and go on adventures."
我想看看世界,去冒险。"
旁白 neutral
" How about a pipe?
"刻成个烟斗怎么样?
旁白 neutral
A rich traveler could take you with him," offered Geppetto
有钱的旅行者可以带你一起走,"杰佩托提议道。
旁白 neutral
" No, I don't like smoke."
"不要,我不喜欢烟。"
旁白 neutral
" I could carve you into chess pieces
"我可以把你刻成棋子。
旁白 neutral
Every day would be a game!" said Geppetto, proud of this idea
每一天都会是一场游戏!"杰佩托说,为这个主意感到得意。
旁白 neutral
" No, you don't understand
"不,你不明白。
旁白 neutral
I want to run. I want to walk. I want to talk
我想跑。我想走。我想说话。
旁白 neutral
How about a boy?
刻成个男孩怎么样?
旁白 neutral
Can you make me into a boy?"
你能把我做成一个男孩吗?"
旁白 neutral
" A boy? Hmm..." Geppetto touched his nose, thinking
"一个男孩?嗯……"杰佩托摸着自己的鼻子,思索着。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, please! I promise to be a good boy too," the wood said
"对,求你了!我保证我也会做个好孩子,"木头说。
旁白 neutral
" If you carve me into a boy, that means I will be your son
"如果你把我刻成一个男孩,那就意味着我会是你的儿子。
旁白 neutral
We can live together and have fun!" it added
我们可以一起生活,一起玩耍!"它补充道。
旁白 neutral
The piece of wood didn't really want to live with Geppetto
木头并不是真的想和杰佩托住在一起。
旁白 neutral
It wanted to travel the world and go on adventures
它想周游世界,去冒险。
旁白 neutral
But, the wood said this hoping Geppetto would agree
但是,木头这样说,是希望杰佩托能同意。
旁白 neutral
" A boy. Yes, I think that is a good idea
"一个男孩。好,我觉得这是个好主意。
旁白 neutral
Let's get started right away!"
我们马上开始吧!"
旁白 neutral
said Geppetto, as he smiled a very big smile
杰佩托说着,露出了一个大大的笑容。
旁白 neutral
He was happy to have a son
他高兴的是,要有一个儿子了。
旁白 neutral
He was happy he was not alone
他高兴的是,自己不再孤单了。