E42 · Episodes
042 学徒
学徒
Little Fox · Photo Travels · Episode 42 — 学徒.
56 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Lord Crumley stood in the center of the shop
克鲁姆利勋爵站在店铺中央。
旁白 neutral
Master Crossland knelt beside him
克罗斯兰师傅跪在他身旁。
旁白 neutral
He was measuring the lord's leg from the knee to the foot
他正在从膝盖到脚测量勋爵的腿。
旁白 neutral
" We have very nice silk from Italy," said the tailor
“我们有来自意大利的非常棒的丝绸。”裁缝说。
旁白 neutral
" Edward, please show the golden silk to Lord Crumley."
“爱德华,请把那块金色的丝绸给克鲁姆利勋爵看看。”
旁白 neutral
Edward carried the silk over to Lord Crumley
爱德华把丝绸拿到克鲁姆利勋爵跟前。
旁白 neutral
The nobleman hardly looked at it
这位贵族几乎看都没看。
旁白 neutral
" Is that all?" he yawned in a bored voice
“就这?”他用厌倦的声音打着哈欠说。
旁白 neutral
" Ouch! Be careful!
“哎呦!当心点!
旁白 neutral
You've pinched my leg!" he yelled at the tailor
你夹到我的腿了!”他对着裁缝大喊。
旁白 neutral
Then he kicked him
然后他踢了他。
旁白 neutral
Edward put down the silk and jumped on a nearby stool
爱德华放下丝绸,跳上旁边的一个凳子。
旁白 neutral
" How dare you treat my master like that!"
“你怎么敢这样对待我的师傅!”
旁白 neutral
shouted Edward in his most dramatic voice
爱德华用他最夸张的声音喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Have you no shame?
“你难道不知羞耻吗?
旁白 neutral
Have you no pity?"
你难道没有同情心吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Ssh, Edward," said the tailor." Get down."
“嘘,爱德华,”裁缝说,“下来。”
旁白 neutral
" What are you doing?" whispered Vinnie to Edward
“你在干什么?”温妮小声问爱德华。
旁白 neutral
Lord Crumley was angry and turned bright red
克鲁姆利勋爵很生气,脸涨得通红。
旁白 neutral
He looked as if his head would explode
他看起来像是脑袋要爆炸了。
旁白 neutral
" My lord, I'm so sorry," said the tailor
“老爷,非常抱歉,”裁缝说。
旁白 neutral
" My apprentice didn't mean to upset you."
“我的学徒不是有意惹您生气的。”
旁白 neutral
" This is your apprentice?" shouted Lord Crumley
“这是你的学徒?”克鲁姆利勋爵喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Throw him out immediately!"
“立刻把他赶出去!”
旁白 neutral
" But, my lord, he's just a boy," said the tailor
“可是,老爷,他只是个孩子,”裁缝说。
旁白 neutral
" Toss him into the streets!" cried the angry man
“把他扔到大街上去!”愤怒的勋爵嚷道。
旁白 neutral
" That's fine!" shouted Edward." I'll leave
“没问题!”爱德华喊道,“我走。
旁白 neutral
I won't spend my life measuring cloth for lords and ladies
我不会一辈子给老爷太太们量布料。
旁白 neutral
Come on, Vinnie!"
走吧,文尼!”
旁白 neutral
Edward grabbed Vinnie's arm and they both ran out of the shop
爱德华抓住文尼的胳膊,两人一起跑出了店铺。
旁白 neutral
At that same moment, Mandy and Lady Katherine were also leaving the house
就在同一时刻,曼迪和凯瑟琳夫人也正走出家门。
旁白 neutral
" Have you been to the Globe Theater, Mandy?" asked Lady Katherine
“曼迪,你去过环球剧院吗?”凯瑟琳夫人问道。
旁白 neutral
" No, my lady," replied Mandy
“没有,夫人。”曼迪回答。
旁白 neutral
" William Shakespeare and his actors are performing a great play," said Lady Katherine
“威廉·莎士比亚和他的演员们正在上演一出了不起的戏剧,”凯瑟琳夫人说。
旁白 neutral
" It is called Romeo and Juliet
“剧名叫《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。
旁白 neutral
Would you like to go?"
你想去看吗?”
旁白 neutral
" You are so kind to me, Lady Katherine," said Mandy
“凯瑟琳夫人,您对我真是太好了。”曼迪说。
旁白 neutral
Lady Katherine smiled at her
凯瑟琳夫人对她微微一笑。
旁白 neutral
" If you don't have a family, you may stay at my home," she said
“如果你没有家人,可以留在我家。”她说。
旁白 neutral
" You will be treated well."
“你会得到善待的。”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you... but..." Mandy could not finish her answer
“谢谢您……可是……”曼迪没法把话说完。
旁白 neutral
She was thinking about Vinnie
她心里惦记着文尼。
旁白 neutral
" Where is he?" she wondered
“他在哪儿呢?”她心想。
旁白 neutral
Then Mandy and Lady Katherine got in the carriage
随后,曼迪和凯瑟琳夫人上了马车。
旁白 neutral
Edward and Vinnie were running fast through the streets
爱德华和文尼正飞快地跑过一条条街道。
旁白 neutral
Edward ran down lanes and jumped over fences
爱德华穿小巷,翻栅栏。
旁白 neutral
Vinnie had a hard time keeping up with him
文尼费了好大劲才跟得上他。
旁白 neutral
Finally, Edward stopped on the corner of a wide street
终于,爱德华在一条宽阔大街的拐角处停了下来。
旁白 neutral
" Vinnie, do you want to see something wonderful?" said Edward, out of breath
“文尼,想看点奇妙的东西吗?”爱德华上气不接下气地说。
旁白 neutral
" What do you mean?" asked Vinnie
“什么意思?”文尼问道。
旁白 neutral
" England has more than just servants and lords," shouted the boy
“英格兰不是只有仆人和老爷!”男孩大声喊道。
旁白 neutral
" We have the theater!"
“我们还有戏剧!”
旁白 neutral
" But isn't Master Crossland going to be angry?" asked Vinnie
“可是克罗斯兰师傅不会生气吗?”文尼问道。
旁白 neutral
Edward wasn't listening
爱德华根本没在听。
旁白 neutral
" We're finally going to the Globe, Vinnie!" he said
“我们终于要去环球剧院了,文尼!”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Follow me!"
“跟我来!”