Level 6 · 彼得潘
🎬

E10 · Episodes

010 胡克船长的故事

胡克船长的故事

Little Fox Level 6 · Peter Pan · Episode 10 — 胡克船长的故事.

55 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

For many years, Hook and his pirates had searched for the hidden entrance to the Lost Boys' home, but had never found it

多年来,胡克和他的海盗们一直在寻找迷失男孩家园的隐蔽入口,但从未找到。

旁白 neutral

As the pirates followed the boys, hoping to be led to the entrance, they saw Tootles

当海盗们跟着男孩们,希望能被引到入口时,他们看到了图特斯。

旁白 neutral

As always, Tootles was way behind the other boys, who had already disappeared into their hiding place

和往常一样,图特斯远远落在其他男孩后面,而他们已经消失在自己的藏身处。

旁白 neutral

The pirates were about to shoot him dead when Hook stopped them

海盗们正要开枪打死他时,胡克阻止了他们。

旁白 neutral

" If you fire your pistols now," he roared," the Indians will find us

“如果你们现在开枪,”他吼道,“印第安人就会发现我们。

旁白 neutral

Do you want to lose your hair?"

你们想失去头发吗?”

旁白 neutral

Meanwhile, Tootles had disappeared, and the pirates began to run back to their ship in fear of the Indians

与此同时,图特斯消失了,海盗们因害怕印第安人,开始跑回他们的船。

旁白 neutral

Alone with Smee, who had stayed behind, Hook calmed down and told his sad tale

和留下来的斯密单独在一起时,胡克冷静下来,讲述了自己悲伤的故事。

旁白 neutral

" I want to catch all six boys at one time

“我想一次性抓住所有六个男孩。

旁白 neutral

But most of all I want their captain, Peter Pan

但我最想要的是他们的队长——彼得·潘。”

旁白 neutral

It was Peter Pan who cut off my hand." He shook his hook threateningly

“是彼得·潘砍掉了我的手。”他威胁地晃了晃钩子。

旁白 neutral

" I've waited a long time to catch him with this."

“我为了用这个抓住他,已经等了很久。”

旁白 neutral

" I've heard you say many times," said Smee," that one hook is worth a dozen hands."

“我听你说过很多次,”斯密说,“一只钩子抵得上一打手。”

旁白 neutral

" Nonetheless, I want Peter. He flung my hand to a crocodile that was passing by

“尽管如此,我还是想要彼得。他把我的手扔给了一条路过的鳄鱼。

旁白 neutral

And the crocodile liked my hand so much that it has followed me ever since

而且那条鳄鱼非常喜欢我的手,从那以后就一直跟着我。

旁白 neutral

On land and sea, it licks its lips, hoping for the rest of me. I can never relax."

无论在陆地还是海上,它都舔着嘴唇,盼着吃掉我的其余部分。我永远无法放松。”

旁白 neutral

" In a way that's a compliment to you, Captain," said the loyal Smee

“从某种意义上说,这对你是一种恭维,船长。”忠诚的斯密说。

旁白 neutral

" It's Peter who gave the crocodile its taste for me," said Hook

“是彼得让鳄鱼对我产生了胃口,”胡克说。

旁白 neutral

" Luckily, that crocodile also swallowed a clock, so I always know by its ticking sound whenever it comes near

“幸运的是,那条鳄鱼还吞下了一个钟,所以它靠近时,我总能通过滴答声知道。

旁白 neutral

Without that warning, it would already have had me for supper."

没有那个警报,我早就被它当晚餐吃掉了。”

旁白 neutral

" Someday that clock will break down," said Smee," and you'll be in big trouble."

“总有一天,那个钟会坏掉的,”斯密说,“到时候你可就麻烦大了。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, that's my fear." Shuddering, Hook sat down on a giant mushroom for a moment

“是啊,这正是我担心的。” 胡克打了个寒颤,在一朵巨大的蘑菇上坐了一会儿。

旁白 neutral

Suddenly he jumped up." This seat is hot!"

突然,他跳了起来。“这个座位好烫!”

旁白 neutral

Hook and Smee examined the giant mushroom

胡克和斯密仔细查看了那朵大蘑菇。

旁白 neutral

When Smee tried to pull it out of the ground, he found it had no roots

当斯密试着把它从地里拔出来时,发现它没有根。

旁白 neutral

Furthermore, it had smoke coming out of it

而且,它还冒着烟。

旁白 neutral

They had discovered the chimney of the Lost Boys' underground home

他们发现了迷失男孩地下之家的烟囱。

旁白 neutral

Now they could hear the boys' voices

现在,他们能听到男孩们的声音了。

旁白 neutral

Smee whispered," Did you hear them say Peter Pan will be back soon?"

斯密低声说:“你听到他们说彼得·潘很快就回来了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Good!" said Hook." Let's return to the ship and think of a way to capture him."

“太好了!”胡克说,“我们回船上去,想个办法抓到他。”

旁白 neutral

But before they left, they heard one more thing

但他们离开前,又听到了一件事。

旁白 neutral

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock

滴答-滴答,滴答-滴答,滴答-滴答。

旁白 neutral

Hook gasped," It's the crocodile!" and he ran away. Smee quickly followed

胡克倒吸一口气:“是那只鳄鱼!” 然后撒腿就跑。斯密也赶紧跟了上去。

旁白 neutral

The boys had a clever way in and out of their underground home, and they used it to come out

男孩们有个巧妙的方法进出他们的地下之家,他们现在就用这个方法出来了。

旁白 neutral

Tootles, who had been hiding from the pirates in the woods, joined the rest of his friends

之前在树林里躲避海盗的图特斯,也和大伙儿会合了。

旁白 neutral

He was very excited." I saw a wonderful thing in the sky!

他非常兴奋。“我看到天上有个奇妙的东西!

旁白 neutral

A great white bird! It's flying this way."

一只巨大的白鸟!正朝这边飞来。”

旁白 neutral

" What kind of bird?" the others asked

“什么鸟?” 其他人问道。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," replied Tootles," but it looks almost like a girl

“我不知道,” 图特斯回答,“但它看起来几乎像个女孩。

旁白 neutral

It flies as though it's in pain, and it keeps crying ' Poor Wendy'."

它飞得像很痛苦,还不停地叫着‘可怜的温蒂’。”

旁白 neutral

" I remember now," said Slightly

“我现在想起来了,” 斯莱特利说。

旁白 neutral

" I think there are birds called the Wendy Bird."

“我想有种鸟就叫温蒂鸟。”

旁白 neutral

" Here it comes!" shouted Curly, pointing upward

“它来了!” 柯利指着上方喊道。

旁白 neutral

They could hear Wendy's cries — along with the tinkle of Tinker Bell

他们能听到温蒂的哭声——还有叮叮铃那叮叮当当的声音。

旁白 neutral

With Peter far away, Tinker Bell didn't have to act nice anymore

彼得离得远远的,叮叮铃就不用再装好人了。

旁白 neutral

She could do what she wanted

她可以想做什么就做什么。

旁白 neutral

In the air, the jealous fairy had been pinching Wendy all over her body

在空中,这个善妒的小仙子一直在掐温蒂的全身。

旁白 neutral

Seeing the boys, she stopped

看到男孩们,她停了下来。

旁白 neutral

" Hello, Tink!" yelled the boys

“你好啊,叮叮!” 男孩们喊道。

旁白 neutral

Tinker Bell landed in a nearby tree

叮叮铃落在附近的一棵树上。

旁白 neutral

" Hello, boys. Peter wants you to shoot the Wendy Bird," she lied

“你们好,男孩们。彼得要你们射死那只温蒂鸟,” 她撒谎道。

旁白 neutral

Never one to question Peter's wishes, Tootles immediately aimed his bow and arrow

图特斯从不质疑彼得的意愿,他立刻搭弓瞄准。

旁白 neutral

The others watched Wendy, who was still up in the sky

其他人则看着仍在天上的温蒂。

旁白 neutral

" Peter will be so proud of you!" Tinker Bell said encouragingly

“彼得会为你感到非常骄傲的!” 叮叮铃鼓励道。

旁白 neutral

Tootles fired, and Wendy fluttered to the ground, an arrow in her chest

图特斯一箭射出,温蒂飘然落地,胸口插着一支箭。