E16 · Episodes
016 最好的朋友
最好的朋友
Little Fox Level 3 · The Pet Lovers Club · Episode 16 — 最好的朋友.
30 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
I can't believe that snake ate a hamster!
我真不敢相信那条蛇吃了一只仓鼠!
旁白 neutral
It's not just any hamster. It's Whiskers!
那不是普通的仓鼠,那是小须须啊!
旁白 neutral
Bad snake!
坏蛇!
旁白 neutral
It's not Sammy's fault
这不怪萨米。
旁白 neutral
He didn't know any better
它也不是有意的。
旁白 neutral
It's my fault!
是我的错!
旁白 neutral
I should have watched Whiskers better
我本该把小须须看紧点的。
旁白 neutral
Now he's gone forever!
现在他永远地离开我们了!
旁白 neutral
He was so cute
他以前多可爱啊。
旁白 neutral
I liked the way he nibbled cookies
我喜欢他小口啃饼干的样子。
旁白 neutral
And the way he curled up in a ball and rolled
还有他蜷成球一样滚来滚去的样子。
旁白 neutral
He used to curl up with me at night too
他以前晚上也常和我蜷在一起。
旁白 neutral
I miss him!
我好想他!
旁白 neutral
Maybe you can get a new hamster for Christmas
也许你可以圣诞节得到一只新仓鼠。
旁白 neutral
I don't want a new hamster
我不想要新仓鼠。
旁白 neutral
I want Whiskers
我想要小须须。
旁白 neutral
Ar-ooo!
嗷呜——!
旁白 neutral
Snooks feels bad too
斯努克斯也很难过。
旁白 neutral
Now Whiskers will never know how much I loved him
现在小须须永远不会知道我有多爱他了。
旁白 neutral
What is it, Snooks?
怎么了,斯努克斯?
旁白 neutral
Look, it's Whiskers!
看,是小须须!
旁白 neutral
Curled up beside Sammy!
蜷在萨米旁边呢!
旁白 neutral
Sammy didn't eat Whiskers after all!
萨米到底还是没吃小须须!
旁白 neutral
And now they're friends!
而且它们还成了朋友!
旁白 neutral
Thank you, Sammy, for not eating Whiskers
谢谢你,萨米,你没吃小须须。
旁白 neutral
Look, Whiskers wiggled his nose
看,小须须动了动鼻子。
旁白 neutral
He's saying thank you to Sammy too
他也在对萨米说谢谢呢。
旁白 neutral
For being his best friend!
谢谢萨米做他最好的朋友!
旁白 neutral
Whiskers, you're the best hamster ever
小须须,你是世上最棒的仓鼠。
旁白 neutral
And the Pet Lovers Club is the best club in the world!
宠物爱好者俱乐部也是世界上最好的俱乐部!