Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E10 · Episodes

010 重返训练

重返训练

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 10 — 重返训练.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Julia was so terrified she could hardly breathe. Still, she didn't hesitate

朱莉娅害怕得几乎喘不过气来。但她没有犹豫。

旁白 neutral

" Stop!" she cried, leaping away from the time passage." It's not Markos' fault. We'll stay."

“停下!”她喊道,从时间通道跳开。“这不是马科斯的错。我们会留下来。”

旁白 neutral

She glanced at Brody, but he appeared to be frozen in place. Julia couldn't believe it

她瞥了布罗迪一眼,但他像被冻住了一样僵在原地。朱莉娅简直不敢相信。

旁白 neutral

Was he thinking about stepping through the passage despite Hermes' threats against Markos and his family?

他难道在想,不顾赫尔墨斯对马科斯及其家人的威胁,还是要穿过通道吗?

旁白 neutral

A second later she let out a sigh of relief as Brody stepped away from the passage too

一秒钟后,当布罗迪也从通道退开时,她松了口气。

旁白 neutral

" It's cool," he said." I didn't really want to go anyway

“没事,”他说,“反正我也没真想走。

旁白 neutral

I was totally looking forward to being in the Olympics."

我本来超级期待参加奥运会的。”

旁白 neutral

" You have a funny way of showing it, boy," Hermes snarled, though he sounded slightly less angry already

“你这表现方式可真有意思,小子,”赫尔墨斯咆哮道,不过语气已经稍缓和了些。

旁白 neutral

" Come. We need to have a talk about loyalty."

“过来。我们得谈谈忠诚。”

旁白 neutral

As Hermes dragged Brody out of the room, Julia glanced at Markos

赫尔墨斯把布罗迪拖出房间时,朱莉娅看了一眼马科斯。

旁白 neutral

He'd taken a few steps forward and was staring through the passage

他向前走了几步,盯着通道那边看。

旁白 neutral

Julia glanced through at her own world just in time to see a car drive by

朱莉娅朝自己的世界瞥了一眼,正好看见一辆汽车驶过。

旁白 neutral

" Oh!" Markos exclaimed, pointing at it." What was that?"

“哦!”马科斯指着它喊道,“那是什么?”

旁白 neutral

" It's a car," Julia said." It's like a wagon, except you don't need a horse or ox to pull it."

“是汽车,”朱莉娅说,“就像马车,只是不用马或牛来拉。”

旁白 neutral

Markos looked impressed

马科斯显得很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" Never mind. Let's step away from the time passage, shall we?"

“别管了。我们离开时间通道,好吗?”

旁白 neutral

Caerus herded Markos and Julia into the outer room of the temple

凯洛斯把马科斯和朱莉娅赶到神庙的外室。

旁白 neutral

The guard, now awake, was waiting there

卫兵已经醒了,等在那里。

旁白 neutral

" I'm so sorry, master," he said, cowering in front of Caerus

“万分抱歉,主人,”他蜷缩在凯洛斯面前说。

旁白 neutral

" I swear upon my life, I've never fallen asleep on the job before

“我以性命发誓,以前当班从没睡着过。

旁白 neutral

It must have been some trick. Perhaps the mortals enlisted the aid of Hypnos or — "

这一定是什么诡计。也许那些凡人得到了睡神许普诺斯的帮助,或者——”

旁白 neutral

" Silence!" Caerus ordered, sounding annoyed." I might forgive your incompetence just this once, mortal fool

“安静!”凯洛斯恼火地命令道。“这次我或许能饶恕你的无能,你这个愚蠢的凡人。

旁白 neutral

But if you value your family and your sanity, you'll guard this chamber with your life from now on."

但如果你珍惜你的家人和理智,从现在起就用你的性命来守卫这个房间。”

旁白 neutral

" Of course. Thank you, Caerus!" The guard said quickly, bowing

“当然。谢谢您,凯洛斯!”卫兵连忙鞠躬说道。

旁白 neutral

" No mortal will get past me again!" As he turned away, he glared at the kids

“再也没有凡人能从我这儿通过!”他转身时,狠狠地瞪了孩子们一眼。

旁白 neutral

Julia's heart sank. It was obvious that nobody was going to be able to sneak into the temple again before the Games

朱莉娅的心一沉。显然,在运动会之前,再也没人能溜进神殿了。

旁白 neutral

Besides, Hermes was aware of their plans now

而且,赫尔墨斯现在已经知道了他们的计划。

旁白 neutral

If she and Brody escaped, Markos and his family would certainly suffer

如果她和布罗迪逃跑了,马科斯和他的家人肯定会遭殃。

旁白 neutral

" I guess we're stuck," she thought with a shiver

“看来我们被困住了,”她颤抖着想。

旁白 neutral

" We'll just have to hope that Hermes will keep his word and let us go after the Games."

“我们只能希望赫尔墨斯会信守承诺,在运动会之后放我们走。”

旁白 neutral

The next day Julia sat on the bench beside Markos

第二天,朱莉娅坐在长凳上,挨着马科斯。

旁白 neutral

They were watching Brody's training session. He had already spent a couple of hours running and tossing the javelin

他们正在看布罗迪训练。他已经花了几个小时跑步和投掷标枪了。

旁白 neutral

Now he was about to start practicing the long jump required for the pentathlon

现在,他即将开始练习五项全能所需的跳远。

旁白 neutral

That was a competition in which athletes competed in five different events

那是一项运动员要参加五个不同项目比赛的竞赛。

旁白 neutral

" Hermes is working Brody harder than ever today," Julia observed

“赫尔墨斯今天让布罗迪练得比以往都狠。”朱莉娅说。

旁白 neutral

" Does that mean he's still mad at us for trying to escape?"

“这是不是说明他还在因为我们试图逃跑而生我们的气?”

旁白 neutral

Markos looked thoughtful." I doubt it," he said

马科斯若有所思地说:“我觉得不是。”

旁白 neutral

" I mean, of course he was angry at the time

“我的意思是,当时他当然很生气。”

旁白 neutral

You're lucky he didn't turn us all into frogs or something." He shuddered

你们很幸运,他没把我们全都变成青蛙什么的。”他打了个哆嗦。

旁白 neutral

" However, I'm sure he's mostly forgotten about it by now."

“不过,我肯定他现在差不多已经忘了那件事了。”

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Julia winced as Brody made his first attempt at the long jump and landed with a splat

“真的吗?”朱莉娅看着布罗迪第一次尝试跳远,结果啪叽一声摔在地上,她不由皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" But Hermes kept saying how Brody betrayed him."

“但赫尔墨斯一直说布罗迪背叛了他啊。”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," Markos said." But remember, the gods view us as mortals view dogs

“是的,”马科斯说,“不过记住,神灵看我们,就像我们凡人看狗一样。

旁白 neutral

Would you really bother to hold a grudge against a dog?"

你真会费心去跟一只狗记仇吗?”

旁白 neutral

Julia shrugged. She didn't like being compared to a dog, but she knew Markos didn't mean anything bad by it

朱莉娅耸耸肩。她不喜欢被比作狗,但她知道马科斯没有恶意。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks again for distracting Hera," she said." That was really brave."

“再次感谢你引开赫拉,”她说,“那真的很勇敢。”

旁白 neutral

Markos bowed his head." You're welcome. Thanks for helping me in turn

马科斯低下头。“不客气。也谢谢你们反过来帮助我。

旁白 neutral

You two could have easily escaped and left me to my fate."

你们俩其实大可以自己逃走,任我自生自灭的。”

旁白 neutral

" We'd never do that. You're our friend." Julia smiled at him

“我们绝不会那样做。你是我们的朋友。”朱莉娅对他微笑道。

旁白 neutral

Just then Hermes let out a shout of annoyance

就在这时,赫尔墨斯恼怒地大喊了一声。

旁白 neutral

Julia turned to look and saw that Brody had just attempted another jump

朱莉娅转头看去,看到布罗迪刚刚又尝试了一次跳跃。

旁白 neutral

He was sprawled on the ground, panting and looking frustrated

他趴在地上,喘着气,一脸沮丧。

旁白 neutral

" You're hopeless, boy!" Hermes cried." How do you expect to win the pentathlon with that sort of performance?"

“你简直没救了,小子!”赫尔墨斯吼道。“就凭这种表现,你还想赢五项全能?”

旁白 neutral

Artemis and Apollo were watching from nearby, where their own athletes were boxing

阿耳忒弥斯和阿波罗在一旁观看,他们自己的运动员正在练拳击。

旁白 neutral

Apollo snickered." Do you really expect to beat Zeus' champion with that, Hermes?" he called

阿波罗窃笑道:“赫尔墨斯,你真指望靠那个打败宙斯的冠军?”他喊道。

旁白 neutral

Hermes scowled at him." Nobody asked your opinion, Apollo," he snapped

赫尔墨斯怒视他。“没人问你的看法,阿波罗,”他厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

He spun around and pointed at Brody." Again!"

他转身指向布罗迪。“再来!”

旁白 neutral

Brody groaned and climbed to his feet." Okay," he said

布罗迪嘟囔一声,站起身来。“好吧,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" But we never had to do anything like this at football practice."

“可在橄榄球训练里,我们从来不用练这种东西。”

旁白 neutral

Markos turned to Julia." Do you think he'll improve?" He sounded worried

马科斯转向朱莉娅。“你觉得他能进步吗?”他的语气透着担忧。

旁白 neutral

" Probably," Julia replied." He's actually a very talented athlete

“大概能吧,”朱莉娅回答。“他的运动天赋其实很高。”

旁白 neutral

I mean, he picked up javelin throwing in about five minutes, remember?

我是说,他差不多五分钟就学会了掷标枪,记得吗?

旁白 neutral

He beat Apollo's guy three times out of five." She grimaced

他跟阿波罗的人比了五回,赢了三回。”她做了个鬼脸。

旁白 neutral

" That's not counting the time the javelins turned into snakes."

“这还没算标枪变蛇那回呢。”

旁白 neutral

Markos sighed." I hope you're right." His gaze wandered around the field

马科斯叹了口气。“希望你是对的。”他的目光在训练场上四处游走。

旁白 neutral

" Because some of the other champions are looking pretty good. Not to mention Alcides

“因为其他几个冠军看起来相当不错。更别提阿尔喀得斯了。”

旁白 neutral

If that guy is even half as incredible as Zeus is claiming, none of the other athletes will have a chance."

要是那家伙真有宙斯吹的一半那么厉害,别的运动员就别想有机会了。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah." Julia didn't like to think about that

“是啊。”朱莉娅不愿去想那个。

旁白 neutral

It was true that Brody was a good athlete. Maybe even a great one

布罗迪是个好运动员,这倒是真的。说不定还是顶尖的。

旁白 neutral

Not that she'd ever tell him that — his ego was already big enough

当然,她才不会告诉他——他的自负已经够大了。

旁白 neutral

But this was the Olympic Games, not a high school football game

可这儿是奥运会,不是高中橄榄球赛。

旁白 neutral

And Brody was just a kid. What if he couldn't live up to Hermes' expectations?

而布罗迪还只是个孩子。万一他达不到赫尔墨斯的期望呢?

旁白 neutral

What if he couldn't beat a bunch of Greek champions who'd probably been training for this their whole lives?

万一他赢不了那帮希腊冠军,那些人可能一辈子都在为这个训练呢?

旁白 neutral

What would happen then to Brody — and to Julia?

到那时候,布罗迪——还有朱莉娅,会怎么样?

旁白 neutral

She cringed as Brody jumped again and Hermes let out a howl of dismay

布罗迪又跳了一回,赫尔墨斯发出一声沮丧的嚎叫,朱莉娅不禁一缩。

旁白 neutral

She muttered to Markos," I just hope Brody gets better fast."

她小声对马科斯说:“我只希望布罗迪能赶快进步起来。”