E09 · Episodes
009 告密
告密
Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 9 — 告密.
73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Brody stared at Hera and froze. Markos looked nervous too, but he stepped forward and bowed deeply to her
布罗迪盯着赫拉,愣住了。马科斯看起来也很紧张,但他走上前,向她深深鞠了一躬。
旁白 neutral
" Greetings, Queen of the Heights and Goddess of Cattle," he said
“您好,高处的女王和牛群的女神,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" It's our good fortune that we've encountered you this evening
“我们今晚能遇见您,真是我们的福气。
旁白 neutral
We're searching for a calf that wandered away from the herd and got lost."
我们正在寻找一头离群走失的小牛。”
旁白 neutral
Brody was confused. Why was Markos blabbing about cows?
布罗迪很困惑。马科斯为什么要唠叨那些牛的事?
旁白 neutral
Hera was a goddess — the most powerful one around according to Julia, who seemed to know everything about that stuff
赫拉是位女神——据朱莉娅说,她是最强大的女神,朱莉娅似乎对这些事情无所不知。
旁白 neutral
Why would someone like Hera care about some lost calf?
像赫拉这样的人物,为什么会在乎一头走失的小牛呢?
旁白 neutral
Especially if she had truly been trying to poison Brody earlier
尤其是如果她之前真的想毒害布罗迪。
旁白 neutral
To Brody's surprise, Hera's stern features relaxed into an expression of concern
让布罗迪惊讶的是,赫拉严厉的面容缓和下来,露出关切的表情。
旁白 neutral
" I see," she said." Our meeting is most fortunate indeed, young mortals
“我明白了,”她说。“我们的相遇确实非常幸运,年轻的凡人。”
旁白 neutral
Where did you last see the unfortunate creature?"
“你最后是在哪里看到那个可怜的小家伙的?”
旁白 neutral
" That way." Markos pointed down the hillside
“那边。”马科斯指向山坡下。
旁白 neutral
" Perhaps I could show you while my friends continue to search in this direction?"
“也许我可以带您去看,让我的朋友们继续往这个方向找?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, of course." Hera barely glanced at Brody and Julia before turning her attention back to Markos." Lead the way, boy."
“嗯,当然可以。”赫拉几乎没看布罗迪和朱莉娅一眼,就把注意力转回马科斯身上。“带路吧,孩子。”
旁白 neutral
Markos and Hera disappeared into the darkness
马科斯和赫拉消失在黑暗中。
旁白 neutral
Brody stared after them, still confused." What was that all about?" he asked
布罗迪望着他们离去的方向,仍然一脸困惑。“刚才是怎么回事?”他问道。
旁白 neutral
" Didn't you hear Markos? Hera is the goddess of cattle," Julia reminded Brody
“你没听到马科斯说吗?赫拉是牛女神,”朱莉娅提醒布罗迪。
旁白 neutral
" That seemed strange to me when I read it in our textbook. But I guess it's true
“我在课本上读到的时候还觉得奇怪呢。不过看来是真的。
旁白 neutral
Markos must have guessed she'd want to help a lost calf."
马科斯肯定猜到了她会愿意帮助走失的小牛。”
旁白 neutral
" The goddess of cattle?" Brody scratched his head
“牛女神?”布罗迪挠了挠头。
旁白 neutral
" I thought she was the queen of the gods."
“我还以为她是众神之后呢。”
旁白 neutral
" She is. Most of them are the gods of more than one thing. Like Hermes, for instance
“她是。大多数神都不止掌管一件事。比如赫耳墨斯吧。
旁白 neutral
He's the messenger of the gods, but he's also the god of travelers and literature and I think sports... Oh, never mind."
他是众神的信使,同时也是旅行者、文学,好像还有体育之神……唉,算了,不说了。”
旁白 neutral
Julia grabbed Brody's arm." We've got to get to the temple before Hera comes back."
朱莉娅抓住布罗迪的胳膊。“我们得在赫拉回来之前赶到神殿。”
旁白 neutral
She bit her lip and glanced in the direction Hera had gone
她咬了咬嘴唇,朝赫拉离开的方向瞥了一眼。
旁白 neutral
" I just hope she doesn't figure out that Markos was lying to her to help us escape. Otherwise..."
“我只希望她别发现马科斯是为了帮我们逃跑而骗她。不然的话……”
旁白 neutral
" Otherwise what?" Brody asked
“不然会怎样?”布罗迪问道。
旁白 neutral
" Never mind. Just come on."
“别问了。快走吧。”
旁白 neutral
Brody was getting tired of Julia's " never minds," but she was already hurrying up the path, so all he could do was follow
布罗迪已经听腻了朱莉娅的“别问了”,但她已经匆匆沿路跑远了,他只好跟上。
旁白 neutral
When they neared the temple, Julia stopped so abruptly that Brody almost bumped into her." I'm walking here," he complained
快到神殿时,朱莉娅猛地停下,布罗迪差点撞到她身上。“我正走路呢,”他抱怨道。
旁白 neutral
" Shh!" She pointed." There's a guard."
“嘘!”她指了指。“有个守卫。”
旁白 neutral
Brody peered at the figure slumped at the top of the temple steps
布罗迪望向瘫坐在神殿台阶顶部的那个身影。
旁白 neutral
" Looks like he's asleep," he whispered." We can just sneak past."
“看起来他睡着了,”他低声说。“我们可以悄悄溜过去。”
旁白 neutral
" Are you sure?" Julia asked." What if he wakes up and catches us?"
“你确定吗?”朱莉娅问。“要是他醒来抓住我们怎么办?”
旁白 neutral
Brody shrugged." He won't if we're quiet."
布罗迪耸耸肩。“只要我们不出声,他就不会。”
旁白 neutral
Without waiting for an answer, he started forward
没等她回答,他就往前走了。
旁白 neutral
He moved lightly but quickly, as if carrying a football through a tough defensive line of football players
他脚步轻快,就像带着橄榄球穿越对方坚固的防线一样。
旁白 neutral
Julia's footsteps were louder, but the guard didn't wake up, and soon the kids were inside
朱莉娅的脚步声稍重,但守卫没醒,孩子们很快就到了里面。
旁白 neutral
" I think the passage is back there," Julia whispered, pointing to an inner chamber
“我想通道就在后面,”朱莉娅指着内殿小声说。
旁白 neutral
Brody nodded and hurried in. He smiled when he caught a glimpse of sunshine through the crack in the wall
布罗迪点点头,急忙走了进去。透过墙上的缝隙瞥见一线阳光时,他笑了。
旁白 neutral
A bird flew past, and Brody could see his school's playing fields and the familiar row of buildings on the far side
一只鸟飞过,布罗迪看到了他学校的操场和远处那排熟悉的建筑。
旁白 neutral
" Awesome," he said." What are we waiting for? Let's go home!"
“太棒了,”他说,“我们还等什么?回家吧!”
旁白 neutral
When Brody neared the crack in the wall, it seemed to pull him forward
当布罗迪靠近墙上的裂缝时,那裂缝似乎要把他吸过去。
旁白 neutral
He was almost close enough to step through it when he heard the clatter of footsteps behind him
他正要一步跨过去时,听到身后传来杂乱的脚步声。
旁白 neutral
" Halt!" an angry voice shouted
“站住!”一个愤怒的声音喊道。
旁白 neutral
Brody spun around. It was Hermes!
布罗迪猛地转身。是赫耳墨斯!
旁白 neutral
Caerus entered the temple right behind him, dragging a frightened-looking Markos. Then Apollo sauntered in, smirking
凯罗斯紧跟在他身后进入神殿,拖着一脸惊恐的马科斯。接着阿波罗悠闲地走了进来,得意地笑着。
旁白 neutral
" I warned you, Hermes," Apollo said." It seems your mighty champion isn't quite as loyal as you thought."
“我警告过你,赫耳墨斯,”阿波罗说,“看来你那位强大的冠军并不像你想的那么忠诚。”
旁白 neutral
Julia gasped." How did you find us?" she cried
朱莉娅倒吸一口凉气。“你们怎么找到我们的?”她喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Oh! It was the raven, wasn't it?"
“哦!是那只乌鸦,对吧?”
旁白 neutral
Apollo nodded." One of my minions. I've had the birds keep an eye on some of the competition
阿波罗点点头。"我的一个手下。我让鸟儿们盯着一些参赛者。
旁白 neutral
When that raven saw what was going on, of course, it alerted me immediately."
那只乌鸦看到发生了什么,当然,它立刻就向我报告了。"
旁白 neutral
" And Apollo alerted me immediately," Hermes said, his voice shaking with fury
"而阿波罗立刻通知了我。"赫尔墨斯说,声音因愤怒而颤抖。
旁白 neutral
" We found the other boy on our way here."
"我们来的路上找到了另一个男孩。"
旁白 neutral
He gestured briefly at Markos before turning his full fury back on Brody." How could you betray me?"
他朝马科斯草草一指,随即把满腔怒火转回布罗迪身上。"你怎么能背叛我?"
旁白 neutral
Brody swallowed hard. Hermes seemed really angry." Um... it was Julia's idea?"
布罗迪艰难地咽了口唾沫。赫尔墨斯看起来真的很生气。"呃……这是朱莉娅的主意?"
旁白 neutral
Julia didn't say anything. She looked scared, which surprised Brody
朱莉娅什么也没说。她看起来很害怕,这让布罗迪很意外。
旁白 neutral
Usually she seemed pretty brave, especially for a nerd
通常她看起来挺勇敢的,尤其是对一个书呆子来说。
旁白 neutral
Hermes glared at Julia, and then spun to face the other gods
赫尔墨斯瞪了朱莉娅一眼,然后转身面向其他神灵。
旁白 neutral
" My sincere thanks for alerting me to this, Apollo," he said in a formal tone." I appreciate the gesture of sportsmanship."
"阿波罗,衷心感谢你将此事告知我。"他用正式的口吻说道,"我很欣赏这份体育精神。"
旁白 neutral
" Sportsmanship?" Caerus let out a snort
"体育精神?"卡俄斯嗤之以鼻。
旁白 neutral
" I would say it's more likely he just wanted to silence the bragging you were doing down at the agora, Hermes."
"要我说,更有可能他只是想堵上你在广场上吹嘘的那张嘴,赫尔墨斯。"
旁白 neutral
" Perhaps, perhaps." Apollo still looked amused by the whole situation
"也许,也许吧。"阿波罗看起来仍然觉得整件事很有趣。
旁白 neutral
" Or perhaps I don't want to lose a promising champion
"或者也许我不想失去一个有潜力的冠军。
旁白 neutral
Better to listen to Hermes' bragging than Zeus' bragging." He shrugged
听赫尔墨斯吹牛总比听宙斯吹牛好。"他耸了耸肩。
旁白 neutral
" What your champion lacks in intelligence, Hermes, he makes up for in strength and speed."
"赫尔墨斯,你的冠军虽然智力不足,但力量和速度弥补了这一点。"
旁白 neutral
" Thanks, dude," Brody said. Then he scowled." Wait — you were insulting me!"
"谢了,哥们。"布罗迪说。然后他皱起眉头。"等等——你是在侮辱我!"
旁白 neutral
" Silence!" Hermes thundered." Now get over here, boy. At once!"
"住口!"赫尔墨斯怒吼道。"现在给我过来,小子。马上!"
旁白 neutral
Brody hesitated, glancing over his shoulder at the time passage. Then he looked at Julia
布罗迪犹豫了,回头瞥了一眼时间通道。然后他看向朱莉娅。
旁白 neutral
The crack was so close — he and Julia might be able to jump through before Hermes could stop him. Should they try it?
裂缝近在咫尺——他和朱莉娅也许能在赫尔墨斯阻止之前跳进去。他们应该试试吗?
旁白 neutral
Hermes seemed to guess what he was thinking." Don't you dare," he warned
赫尔墨斯似乎猜到了他在想什么。"你不敢。"他警告道。
旁白 neutral
He spun around, grabbed Markos, and dragged him forward
他猛地转身,抓住马科斯,把他拖到前面。
旁白 neutral
" If you take one step toward that passage, I'll see to it that Markos and his entire family suffer the consequences!"
"如果你敢向那个通道迈一步,我保证会让马科斯和他全家承担后果!"