Level 7 · 奥运冠军
🎬

E04 · Episodes

004 训练中

训练中

Little Fox Level 7 · Olympic Champion · Episode 4 — 训练中.

88 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Here, try this on," Markos' sister murmured

“来,试试这个。”马科斯的姐姐低声说。

旁白 neutral

Julia took the chiton that the older girl held out

朱莉娅接过那个年长女孩递过来的古希腊长袍。

旁白 neutral

As soon as the kids had entered the house, Helene had taken Julia away

孩子们一进屋,海伦就把朱莉娅带走了。

旁白 neutral

First she'd brought Julia into the kitchen and given her some figs to eat

她先把朱莉娅带到厨房,给了她一些无花果吃。

旁白 neutral

Then she'd taken Julia to change clothes

然后她带朱莉娅去换了衣服。

旁白 neutral

" Why can't I wear my own clothes?" Julia glanced down at her jeans and T-shirt

“为什么我不能穿自己的衣服?”朱莉娅低头看了看自己的牛仔裤和T恤衫。

旁白 neutral

" Father says we're supposed to help you and Brody blend in so Zeus doesn't notice you," Helene said

“父亲说,我们要帮你和布罗迪融入这里,这样宙斯就不会注意到你们。”海伦说。

旁白 neutral

" If you insist on wearing such strange garments, you won't be allowed out of the house."

“如果你坚持要穿这么奇怪的衣服,就不许你出家门。”

旁白 neutral

Julia didn't like the sound of that. She put on the chiton and a pair of leather sandals

朱莉娅不喜欢听到这个。她穿上了古希腊长袍和一双皮凉鞋。

旁白 neutral

When the girls returned to the courtyard, Brody and Markos were already there

当女孩们回到院子时,布罗迪和马科斯已经在那儿了。

旁白 neutral

Brody was dressed in a short chiton, like the one Markos wore

布罗迪穿着一件短款的基同,跟马科斯穿的那件差不多。

旁白 neutral

" This is stupid," Brody was saying loudly

“真蠢,”布罗迪大声嚷嚷着。

旁白 neutral

" If any of the guys on the football team saw me wearing a dress — "

“要是橄榄球队那帮家伙看见我穿裙子——”

旁白 neutral

" How are they going to see you?" Julia snapped at him

“他们怎么可能看得见你?”朱莉娅厉声打断他。

旁白 neutral

" In case you forgot, Brody, we're in ancient Greece!"

“布罗迪,你可搞清楚,我们是在古希腊!”

旁白 neutral

Before Brody could respond, Hermes appeared in a blast of light

布罗迪还没来得及回嘴,赫耳墨斯就伴着一道强光出现了。

旁白 neutral

" Good, they've found you some proper clothing," he said

“很好,他们给你们找了像样的衣服,”他说道。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go. It's time to start your training."

“咱们走。是时候开始你们的训练了。”

旁白 neutral

" I'll come along, if you don't mind." Markos bowed to Hermes

“如果你们不介意的话,我想跟着。”马科斯向赫耳墨斯鞠了一躬。

旁白 neutral

" My father ordered me not to let your champion out of my sight."

“我父亲命令我不能让你们的冠军离开我的视线。”

旁白 neutral

" Good, good. Come along then, boy," Hermes said

“好,好。那就跟上吧,小伙子。”赫耳墨斯说。

旁白 neutral

Julia stepped forward." I'm coming too."

朱莉娅走上前。“我也去。”

旁白 neutral

Markos hesitated, but Hermes shrugged." If having your companion along makes you run faster, Brody, she may come."

马科斯犹豫了,但赫耳墨斯耸耸肩。“要是让同伴跟着能让你跑得更快,布罗迪,她可以来。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't care if she comes or not," Brody said

“我才不管她来不来。”布罗迪说。

旁白 neutral

But Hermes was already striding toward the exit, the wings on his sandals fluttering with excitement

可赫耳墨斯已经大步朝出口走去,凉鞋上的小翅膀兴奋地扑扇着。

旁白 neutral

" I'm coming," Julia whispered to Brody with a frown

“我得跟着,”朱莉娅皱着眉头对布罗迪低声说。

旁白 neutral

" We still need to figure out how to escape

“我们还得想法子逃走。

旁白 neutral

And we can't do that if I'm stuck in the house."

我要是困在屋里,就什么也做不了。”

旁白 neutral

" Escape? Why would I want to escape?" Brody flexed his muscles." I'm going to be an Olympic champion!"

“逃走?干吗要逃走?”布罗迪秀了秀肌肉。“我要当奥运冠军!”

旁白 neutral

He hurried after Hermes. With a sigh Julia followed

他匆忙追上赫耳墨斯。朱莉娅叹了口气,跟了上去。

旁白 neutral

Olympia's gymnasium was a long, low building with a huge, grassy courtyard

奥林匹亚的体育馆是一座又长又矮的建筑,带有一个巨大的、长满青草的庭院。

旁白 neutral

At least a dozen men and boys were exercising in the courtyard, tossing spears, stretching, or racing down a marked track

至少有十几个男人和男孩在庭院里锻炼,投掷标枪、拉伸,或者在标好的跑道上赛跑。

旁白 neutral

Several other gods were there too

另外几位神祇也在那里。

旁白 neutral

" Who's that?" Julia asked, staring at a god with flaming red hair

"那是谁?" 朱莉娅问道,盯着一位头发火红的神祇。

旁白 neutral

Hermes followed her gaze." Ares, of course

赫尔墨斯顺着她的目光看过去。"当然是阿瑞斯。

旁白 neutral

Don't let him hear that you don't recognize him — he's quite vain."

别让他听见你没认出他来——他可虚荣了。"

旁白 neutral

" Ares, the god of war?" Julia couldn't help being impressed

"阿瑞斯,战神?" 朱莉娅不禁为之叹服。

旁白 neutral

After learning about the gods in school, it was actually pretty cool to see them in real life

在学校里学过众神之后,能在现实中见到他们其实挺酷的。

旁白 neutral

Hermes wasn't paying attention to her anymore. He was focused on his new champion

赫尔墨斯不再注意她了。他正专注于他的新冠军。

旁白 neutral

" Now, what is your best distance, my boy?" he asked Brody

"那么,你最擅长的距离是多少,我的孩子?" 他问布罗迪。

旁白 neutral

" Best distance for what?" Brody asked

“什么的最佳距离?”布罗迪问道。

旁白 neutral

" Running, of course." Hermes sounded impatient." Every mortal athlete is better at some events than others

“当然是跑步了。”赫尔墨斯听起来有点不耐烦。“每个凡人运动员都有自己更擅长的项目。

旁白 neutral

So, what's your specialty? The stadion, the diaulos? Perhaps the dolichos?"

那么,你擅长什么?是短跑、中跑?还是长跑?”

旁白 neutral

Julia remembered that these were the names of different footraces, but Brody looked totally confused

朱莉娅记得这些都是不同赛跑项目的名字,但布罗迪看起来完全摸不着头脑。

旁白 neutral

" Brody isn't really a runner," she told Hermes

“布罗迪其实不是跑步选手,”她告诉赫尔墨斯。

旁白 neutral

" I mean, he's not on the track team or anything like that."

“我的意思是,他不是田径队的,或类似那样的。”

旁白 neutral

" Track?" Brody made a face." No way! Those guys are nerds. I play football."

“田径?”布罗迪做了个鬼脸。“不可能!那些家伙是书呆子。我打橄榄球。”

旁白 neutral

" Foot?" Markos said, looking down." Ball?"

“脚?”马科斯低头看着,说道。“球?”

旁白 neutral

" What?" Hermes frowned at Brody in confusion

“什么?”赫尔墨斯困惑地朝布罗迪皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" But I saw you running like the wind

“但我看见你跑得像风一样快。

旁白 neutral

I watched you outpace the other mortals

我看到你比其他凡人跑得都快。

旁白 neutral

Are you telling me that you are not a runner?"

你是在告诉我,你不是一个跑者?

旁白 neutral

" Sure, I run all the time," Brody said

“当然,我经常跑,”布罗迪说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm fast, like you said. That's why I make so many touchdowns."

“就像你说的,我很快。所以我才达阵得分那么多次。”

旁白 neutral

" Touchdowns?" Markos echoed." What are they?"

“达阵?”马科斯重复道。“那是什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Duh, it's how you score." Brody shrugged

“废话,得分的方式啊。”布罗迪耸耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" Haven't you guys ever seen a football game?"

“你们难道没看过橄榄球比赛吗?”

旁白 neutral

Julia poked him in the arm." Duh, of course, they haven't," she said

朱莉娅戳了戳他的胳膊。“傻瓜,他们当然没看过,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Football wasn't invented back then. I mean now."

“那时候橄榄球还没发明出来。我是说,现在。”

旁白 neutral

Hermes still looked a bit upset about Brody's lack of running experience

赫尔墨斯似乎还是对布罗迪缺乏跑步经验感到有些沮丧。

旁白 neutral

" Let's stop wasting time," he said impatiently

“我们别再浪费时间了,”他不耐烦地说。

旁白 neutral

Under his breath he muttered," We may have even more training to do than I expected."

他低声咕哝道:“我们可能还需要比我预想更多的训练。”

旁白 neutral

Julia glanced at the athletes in the courtyard again." So which event will Brody enter?"

朱莉娅又瞥了一眼院子里的运动员们。“那么布罗迪会参加哪个项目?”

旁白 neutral

" All of them, of course," Hermes said

“当然是所有项目,”赫尔墨斯说。

旁白 neutral

" But we'll begin with the simplest — the footraces."

“但我们会从最简单的开始——赛跑。”

旁白 neutral

He pointed to the track and told Brody to run to the far end and back

他指着跑道,让布罗迪跑到另一端再跑回来。

旁白 neutral

Julia and Markos watched as Brody repeated the course again and again, until he was dripping with sweat

朱莉娅和马科斯看着布罗迪一遍又一遍地跑这条路线,直到他汗流浃背。

旁白 neutral

" Is it time for a break yet?" Brody asked after his eleventh run

“该休息了吗?”布罗迪在第十一次跑完后问道。

旁白 neutral

" Hermes! There you are," a voice called out

“赫尔墨斯!原来你在这儿,”一个声音喊道。

旁白 neutral

Julia looked up to see another god striding toward them

朱莉娅抬起头,看见另一位神大步朝他们走来。

旁白 neutral

" Dionysus, you rascal," Hermes exclaimed." What are you doing here?

“狄俄尼索斯,你这个捣蛋鬼,”赫尔墨斯大声说。“你在这儿做什么?

旁白 neutral

Have you decided to enter the Games this time?"

你这次决定参加运动会了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Of course not. What would I know of athletics?"

“当然不是。我哪懂什么体育比赛?”

旁白 neutral

Dionysus laughed heartily, patting his plump belly

狄俄尼索斯开怀大笑,拍了拍自己圆滚滚的肚子。

旁白 neutral

" I'm in search of some good food and drink, and for pleasant company to join me."

“我在找些好吃的和喝的,还有愉快的同伴一起享用。”

旁白 neutral

" You've found the pleasant company, my friend," Hermes responded

“你找到愉快的同伴了,我的朋友,”赫尔墨斯回答道。

旁白 neutral

" And I'm ready to take a break for some good food and drink. Training a champion is exhausting."

“而且我也准备好休息一下,吃点好的喝点东西。训练一个冠军太累人了。”

旁白 neutral

Dionysus eyed Brody." So this is your champion, hmm?

狄俄尼索斯打量着布罗迪。“那么这就是你的冠军,嗯?

旁白 neutral

I hear you found him in the most distant reaches of Greece."

我听说你是在希腊最偏远的地方找到他的。”

旁白 neutral

" Something like that." Hermes winked at Brody

“差不多吧。”赫尔墨斯对布罗迪眨了眨眼。

旁白 neutral

" Now let's go find that food and drink."

“现在我们去找那些吃的和喝的吧。”

旁白 neutral

Without another word to the kids, Hermes headed off with Dionysus

赫尔墨斯没再对孩子们说一句,就和狄俄尼索斯一起走了。

旁白 neutral

" Whew!" Brody collapsed on the ground and mopped his brow

“呼!”布罗迪瘫倒在地上,擦了擦额头。

旁白 neutral

" Hermes is worse than my football coach."

“赫尔墨斯比我的橄榄球教练还狠。”

旁白 neutral

Markos nodded sympathetically." It's difficult for the gods to remember the limits of human endurance

马科斯同情地点点头。“神很难记住人类耐力的极限。

旁白 neutral

I think Hermes was pleased with your performance, though, Brody."

不过,我想赫尔墨斯对你的表现还是满意的,布罗迪。”

旁白 neutral

" How could you tell?" Julia asked

“你怎么看出来的?”朱莉娅问。

旁白 neutral

Markos shrugged." Well, Hermes didn't kill him!"

马科斯耸耸肩。“呃,赫尔墨斯没杀了他嘛!”