E58 · Episodes
058 寻找宝藏
寻找宝藏
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 58 — 寻找宝藏.
80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Hi, guys!" Winnie called to Gaby and Mog
“嗨,大家好!” Winnie 朝 Gaby 和 Mog 喊道。
旁白 neutral
They looked up in surprise
他们惊讶地抬起头。
旁白 neutral
" Hey!" Gaby said." Did you guys track the treasure here too?"
“嘿!” Gaby 说,“你们也是追踪宝藏找到这里的吗?”
旁白 neutral
Waldo smiled at her." Yep."
Waldo 对她笑了笑。“没错。”
旁白 neutral
" We followed some clues in an old painting at the Monsterville Historical Society," Gaby said
“我们跟着 Monsterville 历史学会的一幅旧画里的线索找来的,” Gaby 说。
旁白 neutral
Then she gestured at the old tree
然后她指了指那棵老树。
旁白 neutral
" There was a tree in the painting. We think it might be this one."
“画里有一棵树。我们觉得可能就是这一棵。”
旁白 neutral
" It's grown a lot since Pedro buried the treasure," Mog said
“自从 Pedro 埋下宝藏,它长了好多了,” Mog 说。
旁白 neutral
Winnie held up the gold compass
Winnie 举起了那只金色罗盘。
旁白 neutral
" We found Pedro's old compass and put a spell on it
“我们找到了 Pedro 的旧罗盘,还在上面施了个咒语。
旁白 neutral
I guess it worked just as well as detective work."
我想这跟侦探工作一样有效。
旁白 neutral
" Which means everybody is a winner!" Ben said brightly
“也就是说每个人都是赢家!”本兴高采烈地说。
旁白 neutral
" So you guys don't have to compete anymore. We're all on the same team now."
“所以你们不用再比了。我们现在都是同一队的。”
旁白 neutral
" That was so much fun," Mog said
“真是太好玩了,”莫格说。
旁白 neutral
" We still need to find the treasure," Winnie reminded everyone
“我们还得找到宝藏,”温妮提醒大家。
旁白 neutral
" All we know is that it's buried near this tree," Gaby said
“我们只知道它埋在这棵树附近,”加比说。
旁白 neutral
She glanced at the school building
她朝教学楼瞥了一眼。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe it's even buried under the school building."
“说不定就埋在楼底下。”
旁白 neutral
" That's what we were thinking too," Waldo said
“我们也是这么想的,”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" We can try using the compass to track the exact spot."
“我们可以用指南针来定确切位置。”
旁白 neutral
" First we'd better find a shovel," Mog said
“我们最好先找把铲子,”莫格说。
旁白 neutral
" Let's see if there are any shovels in the equipment shed."
“去看看器材棚里有没有铲子。”
旁白 neutral
The kids found one shovel in a shed near the soccer field
孩子们在足球场旁的棚子里找到了一把铲子。
旁白 neutral
When they headed back to the front of the school building, the main doors suddenly flew open
他们回到教学楼正门时,大门突然敞开了。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky, Mayor Hubbletree, and Pirate Pedro came out
弗里奇老师、哈布尔特里镇长和海盗佩德罗走了出来。
旁白 neutral
As the grown-ups talked to one another, none of them noticed the students standing near the tree
大人们交谈着,谁也没注意到站在树旁的学生们。
旁白 neutral
" I think they're talking about Monster Academy," Winnie whispered
“他们好像在说怪兽学院的事,”温妮小声说。
旁白 neutral
Ben stepped closer so he could eavesdrop
本走近了些,想偷听他们说话。
旁白 neutral
" Thank you for meeting with us tonight, Pedro," Mayor Hubbletree was saying
“佩德罗,谢谢你今晚来见我们,”哈布尔特里镇长说着。
旁白 neutral
" Obviously this is an emergency situation involving Freaky's poor school."
“显然,这事关弗里奇那所可怜学校的紧急状况。”
旁白 neutral
" You're welcome, mate," the pirate said." I'm glad to help, if I can."
“别客气,伙计,”海盗说,“能帮得上忙我很乐意。”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you, Pedro. I'm sure your fundraising will save Monster Academy," Mr. Freaky said
“谢谢你,佩德罗。我相信你的筹款能拯救怪兽学院,”弗里奇老师说。
旁白 neutral
" Your Career Day talk was so inspiring
“你职业日的演讲太鼓舞人了。
旁白 neutral
Lots of citizens of Monsterville — "
很多怪兽镇的居民——”
旁白 neutral
" And People Place!" The mayor cut in
“还有人类城!”镇长插话道。
旁白 neutral
" Both monsters and humans will enjoy hearing your pirate tales," Mr. Freaky went on
“怪物和人类都会喜欢听你的海盗故事,”弗里奇先生继续说道。
旁白 neutral
" Pirating is such an exciting job — it's almost as thrilling as being the principal of Monster Academy."
“当海盗是一份如此刺激的工作——几乎和当怪物学院的校长一样令人兴奋。”
旁白 neutral
Just then a breeze blew, and boards flew off some windows on the second floor of the school
就在这时,一阵风吹过,学校二楼的一些窗户上的木板被吹飞了。
旁白 neutral
" Indeed!" Mayor Hubbletree declared
“确实如此!”哈勃特里市长宣布道。
旁白 neutral
" Pedro, your fundraising talks will be an enormous success. Hundreds of people — "
“佩德罗,你的筹款演讲将取得巨大的成功。成百上千的人——”
旁白 neutral
" And monsters!" Mr. Freaky said
“还有怪物!”弗里奇先生说。
旁白 neutral
" Will happily attend," the mayor went on
“都会高兴地来参加,”市长继续说道。
旁白 neutral
" And most importantly they'll pay good money to hear your tales
“而且最重要的是,他们会花不少钱来听你的故事。
旁白 neutral
The funds you raise might even be enough to repair Freaky's school."
你筹集的资金甚至可能足够修理弗里奇的学校。”
旁白 neutral
He shook his head as the flagpole snapped in two
当旗杆断成两截时,他摇了摇头。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know how you monsters put up with this place
“我真不知道你们这些怪物是怎么忍受这个地方的。
旁白 neutral
Everything is falling apart, Freaky."
什么都是破破烂烂的,弗里奇。”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky took out his handkerchief and blew his noses
弗里奇先生掏出手帕,擤了擤鼻子。
旁白 neutral
" With this budget crisis, we've gotten a bit behind on repairs
“因为这次预算危机,我们在维修上有点滞后了。
旁白 neutral
But everything is totally under control at Monster Academy."
不过在怪物学院,一切都完全在掌控之中。”
旁白 neutral
" Hmpf," the mayor grunted." I'm not so sure about that."
“哼,”市长咕哝道,“这我可不太确定。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, I'm happy to help," Pedro repeated
“嗯,我很乐意帮忙。”佩德罗又重复了一遍。
旁白 neutral
" Talking to the students was great fun. It reminded me of the good old days with my band of pirates." He sighed
“和学生们聊天非常有趣。这让我想起和我的海盗伙伴们一起度过的那些美好旧时光。”他叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" We'd all sail the seas together for months
“我们常常一起在海上航行好几个月。
旁白 neutral
Why, this one time, when we met Awful Ollie the Orange..."
哎呀,就说有一次吧,我们遇到了橙衣奥利那个讨厌鬼……”
旁白 neutral
Pedro launched into another pirating tale
佩德罗又开始讲他的另一个海盗故事了。
旁白 neutral
After a few minutes, Mr. Freaky and the mayor looked a little bored
几分钟后,弗里奇先生和市长看起来感到有些无聊。
旁白 neutral
But Ben saw that Mog's eyes were glowing
但本看到莫格的眼睛在发光。
旁白 neutral
" Pedro is so lucky," Mog whispered." Being a pirate sounds awesome."
“佩德罗真幸运,”莫格轻声说,“当海盗听起来太棒了。”
旁白 neutral
" Ollie and his men had no idea what we were plotting," Pedro went on
“奥利和他的手下完全不知道我们在密谋什么,”佩德罗继续说道。
旁白 neutral
" They were just passing the time on the deck of their ship, singing and playing their instruments
“他们当时正在甲板上打发时间,唱歌、弹奏着乐器。
旁白 neutral
That's when we jumped aboard with our swords and cried — "
就在这时,我们持剑跳上他们的船,大喊——”
旁白 neutral
" Shiver me timbers!" Mog blurted out loudly
“我的老天爷啊!”莫格突然大声喊了出来。
旁白 neutral
" What was that?" Mr. Freaky gasped, and spun toward Ben and the others
“那是什么声音?”弗里奇先生倒吸一口气,转身看向本和其他人。
旁白 neutral
" What are you students doing here?"
“你们学生在这里做什么?”
旁白 neutral
Mayor Hubbletree squinted at them through the darkness
哈勃特里市长透过黑暗眯着眼看着他们。
旁白 neutral
" It's very late, Freaky. Shouldn't those monsters be home in bed?"
“弗里奇,已经很晚了。这些小怪物们不是该在家睡觉吗?”
旁白 neutral
" We're... uh, searching for Pedro's treasure," Waldo said
“我们……呃,在找佩德罗的宝藏,”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
The adults chuckled
大人们轻声笑了起来。
旁白 neutral
" How nice," Mayor Hubbletree said
“真不错,”哈勃特里市长说。
旁白 neutral
The mayor came over and patted Mog's head
市长走过来,拍了拍莫格的头。
旁白 neutral
" Treasure hunting! That sounds like a fun activity, kids... er, I mean, monsters."
“寻宝!听起来是个有趣的活动,孩子们……呃,我是说,小怪物们。”
旁白 neutral
Winnie looked annoyed
温妮面露不悦。
旁白 neutral
" We're not playing treasure hunting," she said
“我们不是在玩寻宝游戏,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" This is for real."
“这是来真的。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Mog said, rubbing his head
“没错,”莫格揉着头说。
旁白 neutral
" We've actually found Pedro's lost treasure
“我们其实已经找到了佩德罗丢失的宝藏。
旁白 neutral
And guess where it's buried."
猜猜它埋在哪里。”
旁白 neutral
" Where?" said Mr. Freaky, Mayor Hubbletree, and Pedro all at once
“在哪里?”弗里奇先生、哈勃特里市长和佩德罗异口同声地问。
旁白 neutral
Mog grinned." Here at Monster Academy!"
莫格咧嘴一笑:“就在怪物学院这里!”