Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E59 · Episodes

059 市长的计划

市长的计划

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 59 — 市长的计划.

78 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" What?" Mayor Hubbletree and Pirate Pedro looked stunned

“什么?”哈勃树市长和海盗佩德罗看起来目瞪口呆。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky blew his noses

弗利奇先生同时擤了擤他的多个鼻子。

旁白 neutral

" You found Pedro's treasure? Are you sure it's buried at Monster Academy?"

“你们找到了佩德罗的宝藏?你们确定它埋在怪物学院?”

旁白 neutral

Ben nodded. He and the others quickly explained how they'd tracked down the treasure

本点点头。他和其他人很快解释了他们是怎么找到这宝藏的。

旁白 neutral

Pedro looked excited." You aren't just trying to fool an old pirate, are you?"

佩德罗看起来很兴奋。“你们不是在戏弄一个老海盗吧,对吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No, sir," Mog said." We found your treasure, but..." He looked down

“不,先生,”莫格说。“我们找到了您的宝藏,但是……”他低头看着地面。

旁白 neutral

" We wondered... well... we wondered..."

“我们想知道……嗯……我们是想……”

旁白 neutral

" If you'd donate it to our school!" Winnie finished for him

“看您是否愿意把它捐给我们学校!”温妮替他把话说完了。

旁白 neutral

" Of course, I'll donate the treasure to the school," Pedro replied

“我当然会把宝藏捐给学校,”佩德罗回答说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm an old skeleton now. And I'd be proud to help Monster Academy."

“我现在只是一把老骨头了。能帮助怪物学院,我很自豪。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky's noses twitched with delight

弗利奇先生的鼻子高兴地抽动起来。

旁白 neutral

" Wonderful!" he cried." With this treasure we'll be able to make the repairs!"

“太棒了!”他喊道。“有了这笔宝藏,我们就能进行维修了!”

旁白 neutral

" Great work, young monsters," Mayor Hubbletree declared

“干得好,小怪物们,”哈勃树市长宣布。

旁白 neutral

" Now take us to the treasure!"

“现在带我们去找宝藏吧!”

旁白 neutral

" Er..." Winnie checked the magic compass

“呃……” 温妮看了看魔法指南针。

旁白 neutral

" We don't know exactly where it is, but we know we're close."

“我们不知道它确切位置,但我们知道很接近了。”

旁白 neutral

Gaby glanced at the tree and then back at the school building

加比瞥了一眼那棵树,然后又回头看了看教学楼。

旁白 neutral

" It's got to be inside the school."

“一定是在学校里面。”

旁白 neutral

" You mean under the school," Ben said

“你是说在学校下面,”本说道。

旁白 neutral

" It might not be easy to dig up the school building."

“要把教学楼整个挖开可不太容易。”

旁白 neutral

" Now wait a minute, students

“等一下,同学们。

旁白 neutral

Nobody is going to dig up Monster Academy!" Mr. Freaky said

没人会挖怪物学院!”弗利奇先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Hmm." Mayor Hubbletree rubbed his chin

“嗯。”哈勃树市长摸了摸下巴。

旁白 neutral

" Actually, Freaky, I have a wonderful idea

“其实,弗利奇,我有个绝妙的主意。

旁白 neutral

We can just knock down your school and dig until we find the treasure."

我们可以直接拆掉你的学校,一直挖到找到宝藏为止。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky turned pale." Knock down the school?"

弗利奇先生脸色发白。“拆掉学校?”

旁白 neutral

" It's the easiest and fastest way

“这是最简单、最快的办法了。

旁白 neutral

Besides," the mayor added with a laugh," your school is already falling apart."

而且,”市长笑着补充道,“你的学校本来就快散架了。”

旁白 neutral

" You can't destroy our school," Mog said

“你不能毁掉我们的学校,”莫格说。

旁白 neutral

" Of course I can," Mayor Hubbletree said

“我当然能,”哈勃树市长说。

旁白 neutral

" People Place owns this land, in case you monsters have all forgotten

“这块地是属于‘人类之地’的,万一你们这些怪物都忘了呢。

旁白 neutral

That makes the treasure mine

所以那宝藏就是我的了。

旁白 neutral

But because I'm such a nice guy, I'll share it with you

不过,因为我人实在太好了,我会分你们一份的。

旁白 neutral

After we flatten Monster Academy, I'll use some of the treasure to build you a nice, new school."

等我们把怪物学院夷为平地之后,我会用一部分宝藏给你们盖一所漂漂亮亮的新学校。”

旁白 neutral

" But we like this school!" Gaby blurted out

“可是我们喜欢这所学校!”盖比脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" And it'll take years to build a new Monster Academy."

“而且盖一所新的怪物学院要花上好多年呢。”

旁白 neutral

" Nonsense," the mayor said

“胡说八道,”市长说道。

旁白 neutral

" You'll like your new school much better than this dump

“比起这个破地方,你们会喜欢新学校多得多的。

旁白 neutral

We'll get rid of that nasty cafeteria and the library full of cobwebs." He shivered

我们会拆掉那个令人作呕的食堂,还有那个布满蜘蛛网的图书馆。”他打了个哆嗦。

旁白 neutral

" Not to mention the leaky roof, peeling paint, and broken windows."

“更不用说那漏水的屋顶、剥落的油漆和破窗户了。”

旁白 neutral

He pulled out his phone and began tapping

他掏出手机,开始点击屏幕。

旁白 neutral

" There! It's all arranged. I've contacted People Place Wrecking

“好了!都安排妥了。我已经联系了‘大众拆迁公司’。

旁白 neutral

The bulldozers will be here at sunrise."

推土机日出时就会到。”

旁白 neutral

All the monsters gasped." Sunrise?"

所有怪物都倒吸一口凉气。“日出?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" Mr. Freaky wailed." This is terrible!"

“哦不!”弗利奇先生哀嚎道。“这太糟糕了!”

旁白 neutral

But Mayor Hubbletree was beaming

但哈勃树市长却笑容满面。

旁白 neutral

" I'd better get some sleep

“我得去睡一会儿。

旁白 neutral

I want to be here at the crack of dawn when the bulldozers start rolling. Good night, everyone."

我想在破晓时分,推土机开动时就到这里。大家晚安。”

旁白 neutral

With that, a limousine pulled up in front of the building and whisked the mayor away

说完,一辆豪华轿车停在大楼前,将市长接走了。

旁白 neutral

The monsters stood on the steps in stunned silence for a moment

怪物们站在台阶上,惊愕地沉默了片刻。

旁白 neutral

" I wish the office ogre were here right now," Mr. Freaky moaned

“我真希望办公食人魔现在就在这里。”弗利奇先生抱怨道。

旁白 neutral

" Or Miss Bungle. She always knows what to do."

“或者本哥小姐也行。她总是知道该怎么办。”

旁白 neutral

He glanced quickly at the students

他飞快地瞥了学生们一眼。

旁白 neutral

" I'll be in my office, thinking, if you need me."

“我会在办公室里想办法,需要就来找我。”

旁白 neutral

He headed for the building entrance

他朝教学楼门口走去。

旁白 neutral

" I'll call your parents to let them know you're staying at Monster Academy tonight for a special project."

“我会打电话给你们父母,告诉他们今晚你们为了一项特别任务,要留在怪物学院过夜。”

旁白 neutral

" This is awful," Mog said." What are we going to do?"

“太糟糕了,”莫格说,“我们该怎么办呢?”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly Pedro brightened

突然,佩德罗眼睛一亮。

旁白 neutral

" I know! I'll gather my old pirate band!"

“我知道了!我要召集我的老海盗帮!”

旁白 neutral

He drew his sword and waved it

他拔出剑挥舞起来。

旁白 neutral

" We'll battle those bulldozers as if they were enemy ships

“我们要和那些推土机战斗,就像它们是对敌船一样。

旁白 neutral

Don't worry, students! I'll be back at dawn with my crew to save the day!"

别担心,学生们!我会在黎明时分带着我的船员回来,扭转乾坤!”

旁白 neutral

Pedro hurried off into the darkness

佩德罗匆匆消失在黑暗中。

旁白 neutral

" Whew!" Mog said." That's a relief. The pirates are going to save Monster Academy."

“呼!”莫格说,“这下放心了。海盗们要拯救怪物学院了。”

旁白 neutral

Winnie bit her lip

温妮咬着嘴唇。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know, Mog. Pedro doesn't know anything about our school

“我不知道,莫格。佩德罗对我们的学校一无所知。

旁白 neutral

Or the humans in People Place."

也不了解人类地界的人。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Gaby added

“是啊,”加比补充道。

旁白 neutral

" And what if Mayor Hubbletree keeps the treasure for himself?"

“而且万一哈勃树市长把宝藏独吞了呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't think he'd do that," Ben said

“我觉得他不会那么做,”本说。

旁白 neutral

" But we can't count on the grown-ups to save our school

“但我们不能指望大人来拯救我们的学校。

旁白 neutral

There's only one thing to do — find the treasure ourselves, before sunrise!"

只有一个办法——赶在日出前,我们自己找到宝藏!”

旁白 neutral

" Yes!" the others cried. They all ran into the school

“对!”其他人大声说。他们全都跑进了学校。

旁白 neutral

" Based on the shadows in the painting, I think the treasure is buried on the east side of the building," Gaby said

“根据画上的阴影,我觉得宝藏埋在教学楼东侧。”加比说。

旁白 neutral

" That's what the golden compass says too!" Winnie said." Let's go!"

“金色罗盘也是这么显示的!”温妮说,“我们走!”

旁白 neutral

The compass led them down a dark hallway

罗盘带领他们穿过一条漆黑的走廊。

旁白 neutral

" This way," Winnie said, pointing to the right." We take this turn and — "

“这边,”温妮指着右边说,“我们在这个转弯——”

旁白 neutral

Boom! She slammed hard into a wall

砰!她重重撞到了一堵墙上。