Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E54 · Episodes

054 寻宝猎人

寻宝猎人

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 54 — 寻宝猎人.

83 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Mog blinked at Winnie

莫格对温妮眨眨眼。

旁白 neutral

" Uh, I don't get it, Winnie

“呃,我不明白,温妮。

旁白 neutral

How can we possibly find Pedro's treasure?

我们怎么可能找到佩德罗的宝藏?

旁白 neutral

The treasure map is gone, remember?

藏宝图不见了,记得吗?

旁白 neutral

And Pedro buried that treasure chest a really long time ago."

而且佩德罗是很久很久以前埋下那个宝箱的。”

旁白 neutral

" That's exactly why we might be able to find it," Winnie said

“正因为如此,我们才有可能找到它,”温妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Because everyone else gave up looking a long time ago."

“因为其他人在很久以前就都放弃寻找了。”

旁白 neutral

" Good point," Mog agreed." I think it's a good idea."

“说得有道理,”莫格赞同道。“我觉得这是个好主意。”

旁白 neutral

Ben and his friends lowered their voices as they joined the other monsters in the lunch line

本和他的朋友们加入了午餐队伍里的其他怪物,同时压低了声音。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know, Winnie," Waldo said

“我不确定,温妮,”沃尔多说。

旁白 neutral

" It sounds a little crazy, if you ask me

“要我说,这听起来有点疯狂。

旁白 neutral

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack — pretty much impossible."

这就像大海捞针——几乎不可能。”

旁白 neutral

Plop! A cafeteria troll dropped a serving of toad toes onto Ben's tray

啪嗒!一个食堂巨怪把一份蟾蜍脚趾头倒在了本的托盘上。

旁白 neutral

" Ugh." He made a face

“呃。”他做了个鬼脸。

旁白 neutral

" They're serving cold toad toes again?"

“他们又在供应冷蟾蜍脚趾头了?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Mog said

“是啊,”莫格说。

旁白 neutral

" That's all we ever get now — the cafeteria oven is broken."

“我们现在只能拿到这个——食堂的烤箱坏了。”

旁白 neutral

" So is the dishwasher," Ben said, eyeing stacks of dirty trays

“洗碗机也一样,”本说着,瞅着堆成山的脏托盘。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I think Winnie's right," Gaby chimed in

“嗯,我觉得温妮说得对,”盖比插话道。

旁白 neutral

" Detectives find missing stuff all the time

“侦探总能找到丢失的东西。

旁白 neutral

Maybe we can locate Pedro's treasure, even without the map."

也许我们即使没有地图,也能找到佩德罗的宝藏。”

旁白 neutral

" I suppose we could try using magic," Waldo said

“我想我们可以试试用魔法。”瓦尔多说。

旁白 neutral

" What if I — ah-choo!"

“如果我——阿嚏!”

旁白 neutral

All the monsters in the lunch line ducked as fireworks burst overhead

午餐队伍里的所有怪物都低下头,头顶上突然炸开了烟花。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Waldo, you know the rule," a ghost said

“嘿,沃尔多,你知道规矩的。”一个幽灵说。

旁白 neutral

" No spells in the lunchroom!"

“午餐厅里不准施魔法!”

旁白 neutral

Gaby gave Waldo a sympathetic look

盖比同情地看了沃尔多一眼。

旁白 neutral

" I guess that sneezing spell hasn't worn off yet, huh?"

“我猜那个打喷嚏的咒语还没失效,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

" It's not a spell," Waldo insisted

“不是咒语。”沃尔多坚持说。

旁白 neutral

" I told you, I just have a cold."

“我说了,我只是感冒了。”

旁白 neutral

" Sure you do," Gaby said. Waldo looked annoyed as she bent down to pat him on the shoulder

“你说是就是吧。”盖比说。她弯下腰拍了拍他的肩膀,沃尔多看起来有点恼火。

旁白 neutral

Winnie led the way to a quiet table

维尼带路来到一张安静的桌子。

旁白 neutral

She gestured at the dripping ceiling and then at the floor, where a dozen buckets were lined up

她指了指滴水的天花板,又指了指地板,那里摆了十几个桶。

旁白 neutral

" We have to do something. This school is becoming a disaster zone."

“我们得做点什么。这学校快变成灾区了。”

旁白 neutral

A fish monster sat nearby, catching water drops in his mouth

一条鱼怪坐在附近,张嘴接着水滴。

旁白 neutral

" Some monsters seem to like it," Mog said with a shrug

“有些怪物好像还挺喜欢的,”莫格耸了耸肩说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, if we did find the treasure," Winnie said," we could use it to help fix up the school."

“嗯,如果我们真的找到了宝藏,”维尼说,“就能用来帮忙修缮学校。”

旁白 neutral

" Conditions are getting pretty bad," Gaby said

“情况越来越糟了,”盖比说。

旁白 neutral

" The kids over there are wearing winter coats and hats."

“那边的孩子们都穿着冬装,戴着帽子。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, because it's freezing in here," Ben said

“是啊,这里冷得像冰窖,”本说。

旁白 neutral

" Just think. If we can find the treasure, we could make Monster Academy great again," Winnie said

“想想看,要是能找到宝藏,我们就能让怪物学院重现光彩,”维尼说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sure we can do it," Gaby said

“我确信我们能行。”盖比说道。

旁白 neutral

" We just need to think like detectives

“我们只需要像侦探一样思考。

旁白 neutral

They solve problems by using deduction."

他们通过推理来解决问题。”

旁白 neutral

Mog shook up his carton of newt juice and took a big gulp

莫格摇了摇他的蝾螈果汁盒,然后喝了一大口。

旁白 neutral

" What's deduction?" he asked

“推理是什么?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" It's examining clues and making smart guesses about what happened," Gaby said

“就是检查线索,然后对发生的事情做出聪明的猜测。”盖比说。

旁白 neutral

Ben nodded slowly

本慢慢地点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" We might be able to find some clues about Pedro's treasure

“我们也许能找到一些关于佩德罗宝藏的线索。

旁白 neutral

But it won't be easy."

但这不会容易。”

旁白 neutral

Winnie put her hands over her ears as somebody started hammering on pipes somewhere nearby

当附近有人开始敲水管时,温妮用手捂住了耳朵。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry, but we don't have time to search for clues to make deductions," she said

“抱歉,我们没时间找线索做推理,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" We need to find the treasure as soon as possible

“我们需要尽快找到宝藏。

旁白 neutral

Magic will be much easier — and faster."

魔法会简单得多——也快得多。”

旁白 neutral

" I agree," Waldo said

“我同意,”沃尔多说。

旁白 neutral

" Magic is definitely the way to..."

“魔法绝对是最好的办法……”

旁白 neutral

He pinched his nose to stop himself from sneezing again

他捏住鼻子,想止住再次打喷嚏。

旁白 neutral

His face turned red and smoke billowed out of his ears

他的脸变红了,耳朵里冒出烟来。

旁白 neutral

" Deduction could be fast too," Gaby said

“推理也可以很快啊,”盖比说。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Mog said." Detectives on TV always solve cases fast."

“是啊,”莫格说。“电视里的侦探总是很快破案。”

旁白 neutral

" That's TV, Mog," Winnie said

“那是电视,莫格,”温妮说。

旁白 neutral

" In real life, detective work is slow and painstaking

“在现实生活中,侦探工作又慢又辛苦。

旁白 neutral

It takes a long time to figure out stuff."

要花很长时间才能弄清事情。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, we could try being detectives," Mog said with a shrug." It would be fun."

“嗯,我们可以试试当侦探,”莫格耸耸肩说,“应该会很有趣。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah." Gaby nodded." Lots of fun!"

“对。”盖比点点头,“非常有趣!”

旁白 neutral

Waldo shook his head." Magic would be faster and better."

沃尔多摇摇头。“魔法会更快更好。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't think so," Gaby said as Waldo sneezed again

“我不这么认为,”盖比说,这时沃尔多又打了个喷嚏。

旁白 neutral

" Especially since you have that, um, cold."

“尤其是你感冒了,嗯,感冒。”

旁白 neutral

Waldo cocked his head and looked at her

沃尔多歪着头看着她。

旁白 neutral

" Want to make a bet — magic versus detective work?"

“想打个赌吗——魔法对决侦探工作?”

旁白 neutral

" Sure!" Gaby reached out her hand and grinned

“当然!”盖比伸出手,咧嘴笑了。

旁白 neutral

" I'm confident that detective work will work better than magic."

“我相信侦探工作会比魔法更有效。”

旁白 neutral

She shook hands with Waldo and then looked at the others

她跟沃尔多握了握手,然后看着其他人。

旁白 neutral

" Who's on my team?"

“谁加入我的队?”

旁白 neutral

" Me!" Mog said

“我!”莫格说。

旁白 neutral

Waldo looked at Winnie and Ben

沃尔多看着温妮和本。

旁白 neutral

" Well then, who wants to be on my team?"

“那么,谁想加入我的队?”

旁白 neutral

He hiccupped and more smoke came out of his ears

他打了个嗝,更多烟从他耳朵里冒了出来。

旁白 neutral

" I'll be on your team," Winnie said

“我加入你的队,”温妮说。

旁白 neutral

" You might need some help with the magic."

“魔法方面你可能需要一些帮助。”

旁白 neutral

" Uh-oh..." Ben gulped as all his friends turned to look at him

“呃——哦……”本咽了口唾沫,所有朋友都转头看向他。

旁白 neutral

" So, whose team are you on, Ben?" Gaby asked

“那么,本,你加入谁的队?”盖比问。

旁白 neutral

She drummed her fingers on the table, waiting for him to answer." Mine or Waldo's?"

她用手指敲着桌子,等他回答。“我的还是沃尔多的?”