Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E53 · Episodes

053 遗失宝藏

遗失宝藏

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 53 — 遗失宝藏.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

All the monsters in the auditorium gasped

礼堂里所有的怪物都倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" What? Seriously?" Ben said." You lost your treasure?"

“什么?真的吗?”本说,“你把财宝弄丢了?”

旁白 neutral

" Did you bury it somewhere?" Mog asked

“你是不是把它埋在什么地方了?”莫格问。

旁白 neutral

" Of course I buried it!" Pedro said

“我当然埋了!”佩德罗说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm a pirate. That's what we do — we bury treasure."

“我是海盗。我们就是这么做的——把财宝埋起来。”

旁白 neutral

" Did someone find it and dig it up?" Cleo asked

“是不是有人找到后挖走了?”克利奥问。

旁白 neutral

Pedro scratched his head

佩德罗挠了挠头。

旁白 neutral

" I don't think so. I mean, a lot of people knew about our treasure

“我觉得不是。我是说,很多人都知道我们的财宝。

旁白 neutral

A local artist even painted a picture of the burial

当地的一位艺术家甚至画了一幅埋葬财宝的画。

旁白 neutral

But I have no idea what happened to the treasure chest

但我完全不知道那个财宝箱后来怎么样了。

旁白 neutral

As I said earlier, I was in jail for a long time

就像我之前说的,我在监狱里待了很久。

旁白 neutral

By the time I got out, Monsterville had completely changed

等我出来的时候,怪物镇已经完全变了样。

旁白 neutral

There were new streets and buildings

到处都是新的街道和建筑。

旁白 neutral

I had no idea where I'd buried my loot

我完全不记得把财宝埋在哪里了。

旁白 neutral

And neither did anybody from my pirate band."

我海盗团里的其他人也不知道。

旁白 neutral

Mog looked confused." Don't pirates usually make treasure maps?" he asked

莫格一脸困惑。“海盗不是通常会画藏宝图吗?”他问道。

旁白 neutral

" Why didn't you do that?"

“你为什么没画呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I did make a map," Pedro replied." But — "

“我确实画了地图,”佩德罗回答,“但是——”

旁白 neutral

" Ah-choo!" Waldo sneezed loudly, spewing large green bugs into the air

“阿嚏!”沃尔多打了个大喷嚏,喷出好多绿色的大虫子到空中。

旁白 neutral

Winnie swatted a few bugs away from her hair

温妮挥手赶走了头发旁的几只虫子。

旁白 neutral

" Do you still have the map, Pedro?" she asked

“那份地图还在吗,佩德罗?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

" I think somebody stole it!" another monster blurted out

“我觉得是被人偷走了!”另一个怪物脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" I don't have the map anymore." Pedro shook his head sadly

“地图早就不在我这里了。”佩德罗难过地摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I buried my treasure that day and then I went back to sea

“那天我埋好财宝,就回到了海上。

旁白 neutral

But our crew soon got into a big battle with another ship

但我们的船员很快就和另一艘船大打出手。

旁白 neutral

Our pirate ship caught fire and..." Pedro gulped

我们的海盗船着了火,然后……”佩德罗哽咽了。

旁白 neutral

" The treasure map burned. I tried to save it, but..."

“藏宝图被烧了。我拼命想救它,可是……”

旁白 neutral

Tears streamed down his face." It was no use."

泪水顺着他的脸流下来。“一点用都没有。”

旁白 neutral

" Have you tried looking for the treasure in Monsterville?" Mog asked

“那你试过在怪物镇找过财宝吗?”莫格问。

旁白 neutral

Pedro nodded. Mr. Freaky handed him a handkerchief, and the pirate wiped away his tears

佩德罗点点头。奇奇先生递给他一块手帕,海盗擦干了眼泪。

旁白 neutral

" Yes. When I got out of jail, I searched for the treasure for several years

“是的。从监狱出来后,我花了好几年的时间找财宝。

旁白 neutral

But it was hopeless." He shook his head

但一点希望都没有。”他摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" It was the best loot my merry band and I ever got

“那可是我和我那群快乐的伙伴们得到过的最棒的财宝。

旁白 neutral

And all I have now are my memories."

现在,我剩下的就只有回忆了。”

旁白 neutral

Mog gulped." That's the saddest thing I ever heard!"

莫格咽了咽口水。“这是我听过最悲伤的事了!”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe I shouldn't have buried the treasure, but I wanted to keep it safe," the pirate went on

“也许当初我不该把财宝埋起来,但我只是想让它安全一点。”海盗接着说道。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Bog started mopping up puddles on the stage again

博格先生又开始擦拭舞台上的小水坑了。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky eyed the wet stage nervously

弗里克先生紧张地打量着湿漉漉的舞台。

旁白 neutral

" Er, today's Career Day assembly is over, students

“呃,今天的职业日大会到此结束,同学们。

旁白 neutral

Let's thank Pedro the Pirate for his fascinating presentation."

让我们感谢海盗佩德罗带来的精彩演讲。”

旁白 neutral

All around Ben, monsters started clapping

本周围的怪物们都开始鼓掌。

旁白 neutral

Mog pumped his fist in the air." Yes, pirates!"

莫格在空中挥舞着拳头。“太棒了,海盗!”

旁白 neutral

Pedro bowed." Thank you, students," he said

佩德罗鞠了一躬。“谢谢你们,同学们,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I hope you all have your own merry bands one day

“我希望你们有一天都能拥有自己的快乐伙伴团。

旁白 neutral

You can sing jolly sea songs and search for pirate treasure!"

你们可以唱着欢快的海洋之歌,去寻找海盗的宝藏!”

旁白 neutral

He waved and then bounded off the wet stage

他挥了挥手,然后跳下了湿漉漉的舞台。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky leaned over the microphone

弗瑞奇先生俯身靠近麦克风。

旁白 neutral

" That was certainly an exciting ending to this year's Career Day

“这无疑是本年度职业日一个激动人心的结尾。

旁白 neutral

Pedro's career is fascinating

佩德罗的职业很迷人。

旁白 neutral

Of course, being the principal at Monster Academy is just as exciting and satisfying as — "

当然,当怪物学院的校长也一样令人兴奋和满足——”

旁白 neutral

Goosh! Water suddenly poured down onto the stage from above, soaking Mr. Freaky

哗啦!水突然从上方倾倒在舞台上,浇湿了弗瑞奇先生。

旁白 neutral

" Ack!" Mr. Freaky cried. His noses wiggled wildly

“啊!”弗瑞奇先生叫道。他的好几个鼻子疯狂地扭动着。

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Bog! Some towels, please!"

“布格先生!请拿些毛巾来!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky took out his handkerchief and blew his noses

弗瑞奇先生掏出手帕,擤了擤他的好几个鼻子。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, students. Everything is completely under control!"

“别担心,同学们。一切完全在掌控之中!”

旁白 neutral

" No, it's not," Ben said, looking at the puddles

“不,才不是。”本看着地上的积水说。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky began drying himself off

弗瑞奇先生开始把自己擦干。

旁白 neutral

" It's lunchtime, students. Assembly dismissed!"

"同学们,午餐时间到了。集会解散!"

旁白 neutral

Ben headed to the lunchroom with his friends

本和他的朋友们朝餐厅走去。

旁白 neutral

Along the way all the students were still talking about pirates and treasure

一路上,所有的学生都还在谈论海盗和宝藏。

旁白 neutral

" Pedro's career sounds awesome," Mog said

"佩德罗的职业听起来太棒了," 莫格说。

旁白 neutral

" Much better than the dust collector's job."

"比那个采尘人的工作好多了。"

旁白 neutral

Gaby laughed." How would you know, Mog?

加比笑了。"你怎么会知道,莫格?

旁白 neutral

You were sleeping the whole time the dust collector talked!"

采尘人说话的时候你一直在睡觉!"

旁白 neutral

Mog ignored her." Can you imagine sailing the seas with a pirate crew?

莫格没理她。"你能想象和一帮海盗船员一起在海上航行吗?

旁白 neutral

And filling a chest with gold and other loot?"

然后把一个箱子装满金子和其他战利品?"

旁白 neutral

Gaby nodded." That would be pretty amazing

加比点点头。"那确实会很了不起。

旁白 neutral

You could buy tons of scientific equipment, Waldo

你可以买好多科学设备,沃尔多。

旁白 neutral

I know what I'd get — new detective books."

我知道我要买什么——新的侦探书。"

旁白 neutral

Winnie smiled." I thought you might say you'd go on a dream vacation, Gaby."

温妮笑了。"我还以为你会说要去一个梦想中的假期呢,加比。"

旁白 neutral

" Nope." Gaby shook her head

"才不是。" 加比摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" I'm only dreaming about a library filled with mysteries."

"我只梦想有一个装满推理小说的图书馆。"

旁白 neutral

Mog was still going on about Pedro's treasure chest

莫格还在喋喋不休地谈论佩德罗的宝箱。

旁白 neutral

" If we had all that loot, we'd all be rich — as rich as kings

"如果我们有那些财宝,我们就都发财了——像国王一样富有。

旁白 neutral

It's too bad Pedro lost his treasure."

真可惜佩德罗把他的宝藏弄丢了。"

旁白 neutral

Winnie suddenly halted

温妮突然停住了脚步。

旁白 neutral

" That's it!" she said, snapping her fingers

"有了!" 她说,打了个响指。

旁白 neutral

Ben looked at her." What do you mean, Winnie?"

本看着她。"你是什么意思,温妮?"

旁白 neutral

Winnie's eyes were glowing

温妮的眼睛在闪闪发光。

旁白 neutral

" Pedro said his treasure is lost somewhere in Monsterville," she said

"佩德罗说他的宝藏就丢在怪物镇的某个地方," 她说。

旁白 neutral

" But it doesn't have to stay lost. Let's try to find it!"

"但它不一定要一直找不到。我们试着去找找看吧!"