E51 · Episodes
051 职业日
职业日
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 51 — 职业日.
87 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Settle down, students!" Mr. Freaky said
“安静,同学们!”怪诞先生说。
旁白 neutral
" The assembly is about to start! Please sit down!"
“集会马上开始了!请坐下!”
旁白 neutral
Ben quickly found Winnie and some other friends inside the crowded auditorium
本很快在拥挤的礼堂里找到了温妮和其他一些朋友。
旁白 neutral
As he sat down, he saw some buckets onstage
当他坐下时,他看见舞台上放着几个水桶。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky walked over to speak to Mr. Bog, the school custodian, who was mopping up puddles
怪诞先生走过去和学校的勤杂工沼泽先生说话,他正在拖地上的水坑。
旁白 neutral
" What happened here?" Ben asked
“这里发生什么事了?”本问道。
旁白 neutral
Winnie sighed
温妮叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" It rained last night. So the roof is leaking again."
“昨晚下雨了。所以屋顶又漏水了。”
旁白 neutral
" Are they ever going to fix it?" Ben asked
“他们到底会不会修好它?”本问道。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe after they fix the heat and paint some of the classrooms," Winnie replied, making a face
“也许得等他们修好暖气,再把一些教室粉刷完之后吧,”温妮做了个鬼脸回答道。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky tripped on a bucket as he walked back toward the microphone
怪诞老师走回麦克风时,被一个水桶绊倒了。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry about the leaky roof, students
“别担心漏水的屋顶,同学们。
旁白 neutral
Our Career Day assembly will start in exactly three minutes."
我们的职业日集会将正好在三分钟后开始。”
旁白 neutral
" I love Career Day!" Mog exclaimed
“我爱职业日!”小莫兴奋地喊道。
旁白 neutral
Ben laughed
本笑了。
旁白 neutral
He knew why Mog liked graveyard hockey and slug cakes
他知道小莫为什么喜欢墓地曲棍球和鼻涕虫蛋糕。
旁白 neutral
But he wasn't sure why Mog was so enthusiastic about Career Day
但他不明白小莫为什么对职业日这么热情。
旁白 neutral
" What do you want to be when you grow up, Mog?" Gaby asked
“你长大想做什么呀,小莫?”加比问道。
旁白 neutral
" I don't know," Mog said
“我不知道,”小莫说。
旁白 neutral
" That's why I like hearing about jobs
“所以我喜欢听各种工作的介绍。
旁白 neutral
I could be anything — a firefighter, a Creepy Train engineer..."
我什么都能当——消防员、恐怖列车工程师……"
旁白 neutral
" Well, I intend to be the best wizard in the world!" Waldo said
"嗯,我想要成为世界上最厉害的巫师!"沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" Ah-choo!" He sneezed loudly, sending a cloud of black bats into the air
"阿——嚏!"他大声打了个喷嚏,喷出了一大团黑蝙蝠。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky stomped across the stage and frowned at Waldo
怪诞老师重重地走过舞台,皱着眉头看着沃尔多。
旁白 neutral
" You know the rules, Waldo. No spells during an assembly!"
"你知道规矩的,沃尔多。集会期间不准施魔法!"
旁白 neutral
" Sorry. I have a cold. Ah-ah-"
"对不起。我感冒了。啊——阿——"
旁白 neutral
Waldo put his finger under his nose to stop another sneeze
沃尔多把手指放在鼻子下面,想止住下一个喷嚏。
旁白 neutral
" I'm not sure he has a cold," Winnie whispered to Ben
"我不确定他是感冒了,"温妮小声对本说。
旁白 neutral
" He messed up in spell casting class yesterday
"他昨天在施咒课上搞砸了。
旁白 neutral
I think he put a spell on himself."
我觉得他对自己施了咒语。"
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky tapped the microphone
怪诞老师轻轻敲了敲麦克风。
旁白 neutral
" Welcome to Monster Academy's annual Career Day assembly
“欢迎参加怪兽学院一年一度的职业日集会。
旁白 neutral
Our first guest today is... Cleo's uncle Tut."
今天我们第一位嘉宾是……克里奥的叔叔,图特。”
旁白 neutral
Cheers filled the auditorium." Woo-hoo!"
欢呼声响彻礼堂。“呜呼!”
旁白 neutral
The mummy strode proudly onto the stage
木乃伊昂首阔步地走上舞台。
旁白 neutral
" Good morning. I used to be the king of Egypt."
“早上好。我以前是埃及的国王。”
旁白 neutral
" I doubt I'll ever be a king," Mog whispered
“我恐怕永远也当不上国王,”小莫低声说。
旁白 neutral
Ben grinned." You could be the Monster Prom king."
本咧嘴一笑:“你可以当怪兽毕业舞会之王嘛。”
旁白 neutral
" That's not a job," Mog replied
“那又不是工作,”小莫回答。
旁白 neutral
A lizard monster was the speaker after Uncle Tut
在图特叔叔之后发言的,是一只蜥蜴怪物。
旁白 neutral
" I wrestle alligators and sell them at the market," he said
他说:“我和鳄鱼摔跤,然后拿到市场上去卖。”
旁白 neutral
Gaby smiled." I could do that job. You could too, Mog."
加比笑了。“那份工作我能做。你也可以的,小莫。”
旁白 neutral
" Nah." Mog shook his head." I don't like getting my fur wet."
“不了。”小莫摇摇头。“我不喜欢弄湿我的毛。”
旁白 neutral
The next presenter was a vampire
下一位演示者是个吸血鬼。
旁白 neutral
" I'm a bat groomer
“我是蝙蝠美容师。
旁白 neutral
As you know, bats go out every night and..."
大家知道,蝙蝠每晚外出,然后……”
旁白 neutral
She paused to roll her eyes
她顿了顿,翻了个白眼。
旁白 neutral
" When they return at dawn, their hair is a mess!"
“等它们黎明回来时,毛发乱成一团!”
旁白 neutral
Everyone laughed, which made Waldo sneeze again
大家都笑了,沃尔多因此又打了个嚏喷。
旁白 neutral
The room filled with blue smoke
房间里充满了蓝色的烟雾。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky groaned." I said no spells, Waldo."
怪诞老师呻吟道:“我说了不准用魔法,沃尔多。”
旁白 neutral
He pulled out a handkerchief to mop his forehead
他掏出一条手帕擦了擦额头。
旁白 neutral
" Please be on your best behavior, students
“请大家一定要好好表现,同学们。
旁白 neutral
Our next guest doesn't like magic."
咱们下一位客人不喜欢魔法。”
旁白 neutral
The students clapped as Mayor Hubbletree strode in
哈布尔特里市长大步走进来时,学生们都鼓起了掌。
旁白 neutral
He puffed out his chest
他挺起了胸膛。
旁白 neutral
" As you know, I have a very important job
“如各位所知,我有一份非常重要的工作。
旁白 neutral
I'm the mayor of People Place
我是人类之地的市长。
旁白 neutral
This position has a lot of responsibilities."
这个职位责任重大。”
旁白 neutral
" Like making Mr. Freaky miserable," Gaby whispered
“比如让怪诞老师不好过。”加比小声说道。
旁白 neutral
" As mayor, I'm in charge of every part of People Place," Mayor Hubbletree went on
“作为市长,我负责人民镇的方方面面,”哈布尔特里市长继续说着。
旁白 neutral
" I manage the parks and buildings
我管理公园和建筑。
旁白 neutral
I make laws and run the government."
我制定法律,运作政府。”
旁白 neutral
He frowned at all the buckets lined up onstage
他皱着眉头看着舞台上排成一排的水桶。
旁白 neutral
" And I make sure our schools are in good shape
“而且我还要确保我们学校的状况良好。
旁白 neutral
As you can see, being mayor is the most important job of all."
如你们所见,做市长是所有工作中最重要的。”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you for coming, Mayor Hubbletree," Mr. Freaky said quickly
“感谢您来参加,哈布尔特里市长,”怪诞老师马上说道。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure you have an important meeting to get to now."
“我相信您现在一定有个重要会议要赶。”
旁白 neutral
As the students applauded, the mayor spoke softly to Mr. Freaky
学生们鼓掌时,市长轻声对怪诞老师说话。
旁白 neutral
But Ben could hear his voice come through the microphone
可本还是能听到他的声音从麦克风里传出来。
旁白 neutral
" I'll talk to you later, Freaky," the mayor muttered
“我待会儿再找你谈,怪诞,”市长咕哝道。
旁白 neutral
" It looks like we have a crisis here."
“看来我们这儿出了乱子。”
旁白 neutral
" Crisis?" Ben thought
“乱子?”本想。
旁白 neutral
Before he could say anything to Winnie, the final guest scurried onto the stage
他还没来得及对温妮说什么,最后一位嘉宾就蹿上了舞台。
旁白 neutral
It was a dust collector carrying a broom
那是个拎着扫帚的灰尘收集者。
旁白 neutral
Waldo started sneezing again as clouds of dust drifted from the stage
一团团灰尘从舞台上飘来,沃尔多又开始打喷嚏了。
旁白 neutral
The dust collector straightened his rags
灰尘收集者整了整身上的破布。
旁白 neutral
" My job is very exciting," he said in a flat tone
“我的工作非常精彩,”他用平板的声音说。
旁白 neutral
" I collect dust. I begin sweeping at dawn and..."
“我收集灰尘。天一亮我就开始扫,然后……”
旁白 neutral
" Time for a nap," Mog whispered, shutting his eyes
“该睡个午觉了,”小莫低声说着,闭上了眼睛。
旁白 neutral
" I'm not interested in dust collecting."
“我对收集灰尘可没兴趣。”
旁白 neutral
Finally the dust monster was finished, and Mr. Freaky returned to the microphone
灰尘怪物终于讲完了,怪诞老师又回到麦克风前。
旁白 neutral
" I hope you enjoyed Career Day, students. We — "
“希望你们喜欢职业日活动,同学们。我们——”
旁白 neutral
Just then the auditorium door banged open, and a skeleton clattered into the room
就在这时,礼堂的门砰地一声撞开,一具骷髅啪嗒啪嗒地闯了进来。
旁白 neutral
He had a long black beard and wore an eyepatch like a pirate
他留着长长的黑胡子,像海盗一样戴着眼罩。
旁白 neutral
His other eye burned like fire as he waved a gleaming sword and snarled
另一只眼像火一样燃烧,他挥舞着锃亮的剑,发出咆哮。
旁白 neutral
" Give me all your gold!"
“把你们所有的金子都给我!”