Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E26 · Episodes

026 温妮的坏消息

温妮的坏消息

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 26 — 温妮的坏消息.

85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Ben and Mog helped Mr. Creepy clean up the lab

本和莫格帮克里皮先生打扫了实验室。

旁白 neutral

When everything was back in order, Waldo volunteered to demonstrate some simple science experiments

一切恢复秩序后,沃尔多主动提出演示几个简单的科学实验。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah!" yelled a tall boy." We want to see the wizard do some magic!"

“好耶!”一个高个子男孩喊道,“我们想看巫师变魔术!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky nodded at Waldo

弗里奇先生朝沃尔多点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" If you're feeling well enough, Waldo, please go ahead

“沃尔多,如果你感觉好些了,那就请开始吧。

旁白 neutral

I'm going to see if the office ogre has found Deb yet

我去看看办公室的食人魔是否已经找到黛布了。

旁白 neutral

I hope this mystery girl — whoever she is — hasn't harmed Deb too."

希望这个神秘女孩——不管她是谁——没有也伤害黛布。”

旁白 neutral

Waldo did some simple experiments, which calmed everyone down

沃尔多做了一些简单的实验,这让大家都平静了下来。

旁白 neutral

But Ben was too busy thinking to pay attention

但本满脑子心事,根本没注意看。

旁白 neutral

What if the mystery girl attacked Winnie?

万一那个神秘女孩攻击了温妮怎么办?

旁白 neutral

Where was Winnie anyway? And what was the special assignment?

温妮到底在哪儿?还有那个特别任务是什么?

旁白 neutral

" I'll ask Miss Bungle," thought Ben as Mr. Freaky came back into the lab

“我去问问邦格尔小姐。”本正想着,弗瑞奇先生走回了实验室。

旁白 neutral

" Your wizard here is pretty talented, Freaky," said Mayor Hubbletree." How did he —?"

“你这儿的这位巫师天赋异禀啊,弗瑞奇,”哈勃特里市长说,“他是怎么——?”

旁白 neutral

The loudspeaker's shriek cut him off

扬声器发出的刺耳尖叫打断了他的话。

旁白 neutral

The mayor clapped his hands over his ears." What is that horrible sound?"

市长赶紧用手捂住耳朵。“这可怕的声音是什么?”

旁白 neutral

" The lunch bell, of course," said Mr. Freaky

“当然是午餐铃啊。”弗瑞奇先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Then let's eat lunch," Ms. Prim put in

“那我们去吃午餐吧。”普里姆女士插话道。

旁白 neutral

Mayor Hubbletree scowled." What is for lunch, Freaky?

哈勃特里市长皱起了眉头。“午餐吃什么,弗瑞奇?

旁白 neutral

Some kind of disgusting monster food?"

该不会是什么恶心的怪物食物吧?”

旁白 neutral

" Actually," Mr. Freaky replied," the cafeteria trolls are serving something that you humans love — pizza."

“实际上,”弗瑞奇先生答道,“食堂的巨怪们正在做一道你们人类超爱的食物——披萨。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh." The mayor looked surprised." That sounds pretty good."

“哦。”市长看起来有些惊讶,“听起来不错啊。”

旁白 neutral

Everyone headed downstairs to the cafeteria

所有人都下楼朝食堂走去。

旁白 neutral

As Ben searched the hallway for Miss Bungle, he spotted Winnie

正当本在走廊里寻找邦格尔小姐时,他看见了温妮。

旁白 neutral

The witch was walking away from her locker, holding a broom and a lunch bag

女巫正从她的储物柜前走开,手里拿着扫帚和午餐袋。

旁白 neutral

" Winnie!" Ben shot after her, zigzagging between monsters and people

“温妮!”本冲向她,在怪物和人类之间左躲右闪地追了过去。

旁白 neutral

The office ogre abruptly stepped into his path." Has anyone seen Deb?"

办公室的食人魔突然走到他前面。“有人看见黛布了吗?”

旁白 neutral

Shloomp! Ben flew right through the ogre

嗖!本径直穿过了食人魔的身体。

旁白 neutral

" Ouch!" cried the office ogre

“哎哟!”办公室食人魔叫了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry!" Ben called over his shoulder

“对不起!”本头也不回地喊道。

旁白 neutral

A second later Ben caught up to Winnie. He tapped her on the shoulder

过了一会儿,本追上了温妮。他轻轻拍了拍她的肩膀。

旁白 neutral

Startled, Winnie spun to face him." Oh. Hi, Ben."

温妮吓了一跳,转身面对他。“哦。嗨,本。”

旁白 neutral

" Where have you been all morning?" asked Ben

“你整个上午去哪儿了?”本问道。

旁白 neutral

" Miss Bungle said you're working on a special assignment." He paused

“邦格老师说你在做一个特别任务。”他顿了顿。

旁白 neutral

" And you weren't in the flyover."

“而且你也没参加飞行表演。”

旁白 neutral

" Don't remind me," Winnie muttered

“别提了。”温妮咕哝道。

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" asked Ben

“你这话什么意思?”本问。

旁白 neutral

Winnie huffed." Don't remind me that I wasn't selected for the broom flying squad."

温妮气呼呼地说:“别提我没被选进扫帚飞行队的事了。”

旁白 neutral

Ben was shocked." Why weren't you selected?"

本很震惊。“你为什么没被选上?”

旁白 neutral

Winnie flushed." I failed my broom flying exam

温妮脸红了。“我扫帚飞行考试没过。

旁白 neutral

So now I'm just some loser who can't fly a broom by herself."

所以我现在就只是一个自己飞不了扫帚的失败者。”

旁白 neutral

Ben blinked in surprise." But you're so good at flying. What happened?"

本惊讶地眨了眨眼。“但你飞得那么好。发生什么事了?”

旁白 neutral

" I got really nervous," Winnie explained

“我当时太紧张了,”温妮解释道。

旁白 neutral

" The test was hard, and I felt so much pressure

“考试很难,我感受到了巨大的压力。

旁白 neutral

I just started making stupid mistakes with my broom."

我就在扫帚上开始犯一些愚蠢的错误了。”

旁白 neutral

She sighed." What good is a witch who can't even fly her own broom?"

她叹了口气。“一个连自己扫帚都驾驭不了的女巫,又有什么用呢?”

旁白 neutral

" What good is a ghost who can't float through doors?" Ben said, trying to make her laugh

“一个连门都飘不过去的幽灵,又有什么用呢?”本说,想逗她笑。

旁白 neutral

" I got stuck in one today."

“我今天就卡在一扇门里了。”

旁白 neutral

Winnie giggled." You did?"

温妮咯咯地笑了。“真的吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, right in front of the whole school," said Ben

“真的,就当着全校师生的面,”本说。

旁白 neutral

" Including all the humans from People Place!"

“包括所有从人类之地来的人!”

旁白 neutral

Winnie laughed." Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but that is funny!"

温妮笑了。“对不起,我不该笑的,不过那真的很好笑!”

旁白 neutral

" Can you retake the test?" asked Ben

“你能补考吗?”本问道。

旁白 neutral

Winnie nodded." Miss Bungle told me I can retake it tomorrow

温妮点点头。“邦格尔女士告诉我明天可以补考。

旁白 neutral

She's letting me spend today practicing and studying

她让我今天用来练习和学习。

旁白 neutral

That's my special assignment."

这就是我的特别任务。”

旁白 neutral

" Awesome," said Ben." And just think — even if you fail again, it's not a big deal

“太好了,”本说。“想想看——就算你再次失败,也没什么大不了的。

旁白 neutral

You'll just be one of those thirty-year-old witches whose parents still fly them around."

你只会变成那种三十岁了还要父母带着飞的巫婆罢了。”

旁白 neutral

" Not funny!" Winnie laughed as she playfully punched Ben on the shoulder

“不好笑!”温妮笑着,玩笑地捶了捶本的肩膀。

旁白 neutral

" I'm just kidding," said Ben

“我就是开个玩笑,”本说。

旁白 neutral

" I know," said Winnie." I should get back to work

“我知道,”温妮说。“我该回去练习了。”

旁白 neutral

I'm going to eat my lunch in the library while I read about broom flying techniques."

“我要在图书馆里吃午饭,同时读一读扫帚飞行技巧。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," said Ben." Good luck!"

“好的,”本说。“祝你好运!”

旁白 neutral

Ben watched as Winnie headed around the corner, toward the library

本看着温妮转过拐角,朝图书馆走去。

旁白 neutral

He was sure that she would pass the test the next time

他确信她下次一定能通过考试。

旁白 neutral

Feeling much better, Ben floated down to the cafeteria

感觉好多了,本飘向楼下餐厅。

旁白 neutral

But when he got there, he saw that something was wrong

但当他到达时,却发现有些不对劲。

旁白 neutral

Mayor Hubbletree was yelling at Mr. Freaky again

哈勃树市长又在对福瑞奇先生大喊大叫。

旁白 neutral

Ms. Prim was standing near them, looking ill

普瑞姆女士站在他们旁边,看起来脸色很差。

旁白 neutral

" This is disgusting!" the mayor shouted." Is this another prank, Freaky?"

“这太恶心了!”市长喊道。“福瑞奇,这又是一个恶作剧吗?”

旁白 neutral

Ben looked around. On each table was a large round pie

本环顾四周。每张桌子上都放着一个大圆馅饼。

旁白 neutral

" That must be the pizza," thought Ben

“那一定是披萨,”本想道。

旁白 neutral

Ben thought the pizza smelled and looked delicious

本觉得这披萨闻起来和看起来都很美味。

旁白 neutral

The human kids, however, didn't seem to think so

然而,人类孩子们似乎不这么认为。

旁白 neutral

They all stared at their food, looking scared

他们都盯着自己的食物,看起来很害怕。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky looked shocked." What are you talking about, Mayor?

福瑞奇先生看起来很震惊。“你在说什么呢,市长?

旁白 neutral

I thought humans loved pizza!"

我以为人类爱吃披萨!”

旁白 neutral

The mayor's face was bright red

市长的脸涨得通红。

旁白 neutral

" Not when it's covered in... in..

“当它上面覆盖着……覆盖着……

旁白 neutral

What on earth is it covered in?"

这上面到底覆盖着什么?”

旁白 neutral

" That's just pond scum and worm guts," said Mr. Freaky

“那只是池塘浮渣和蠕虫内脏,”福瑞奇先生说。

旁白 neutral

The color instantly drained from Mayor Hubbletree's face

哈勃树市长脸上的血色瞬间消失了。

旁白 neutral

" It's worse than I thought! We can't eat this!"

“这比我想的还糟!我们可吃不了这个!”

旁白 neutral

The mayor reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone

市长把手伸进口袋,掏出了一部手机。

旁白 neutral

" I'm ordering pizza from Enzo's, in People Place

“我要从人类区的恩佐餐厅订披萨。

旁白 neutral

And you're going to pay for it, Freaky!"

福瑞奇,这笔钱得由你来付!”