Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E25 · Episodes

025 科学实验室惊吓

科学实验室惊吓

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 25 — 科学实验室惊吓.

83 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" cried Ben." Something happened to Waldo!"

“哦不!”本喊道,“沃尔多出事了!”

旁白 neutral

He tried to continue floating through the door of the science lab, but he was stuck

他想继续飘过科学实验室的门,但被卡住了。

旁白 neutral

Ben cringed from embarrassment

本尴尬得缩了缩身子。

旁白 neutral

Here he was — stuck halfway through a door — with everybody looking at him!

他就这样——半个身子卡在门里——所有人都看着他!

旁白 neutral

" What happened to Waldo?" called Mr. Freaky

“沃尔多怎么了?”怪诞先生喊道。

旁白 neutral

Ben tried to answer, but the science lab was soundproof

本试图回答,但科学实验室是隔音的。

旁白 neutral

So no one could hear Ben yelling back to Mr. Freaky

所以没人能听到本向怪诞先生喊回去的话。

旁白 neutral

Then suddenly — crash! The door was ripped off its hinges, and Gaby stormed into the lab

然后突然——砰!门被从铰链上扯了下来,加比冲进了实验室。

旁白 neutral

Ben landed hard on the floor

本重重地摔在了地板上。

旁白 neutral

" Waldo!" Gaby cried." What happened to you? Waldo, please wake up!"

“沃尔多!”加比喊道。“你怎么了?沃尔多,快醒醒!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky and the human adults rushed into the room

奇奇先生和人类大人们冲进了房间。

旁白 neutral

" Someone get the school nurse!" Mr. Freaky shouted

“快去找校医!”奇奇先生喊道。

旁白 neutral

Mog and some other students stood in the doorway

莫格和其他一些学生站在门口。

旁白 neutral

Minutes later the nurse slipped through the crowd

几分钟后,校医从人群中穿了过来。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me, dear," she said to Gaby

“借过一下,亲爱的,”她对加比说。

旁白 neutral

Gaby backed away as Mrs. Germ checked Waldo's pulse

加比往后退开,杰姆夫人则检查着沃尔多的脉搏。

旁白 neutral

The nurse opened one of Waldo's eyes and shined a light in it

校医扒开沃尔多的一只眼睛,用光照了照。

旁白 neutral

" He'll be fine," she declared

“他会没事的,”她宣布道。

旁白 neutral

Ben was relieved that Waldo was okay

本松了一口气,因为沃尔多没事。

旁白 neutral

He was also relieved that nobody was talking about how he'd gotten stuck in the door

他也松了口气,因为没人提起他是怎么卡在门上的。

旁白 neutral

Waldo opened his eyes and moaned." Oh... What's going on? Where am I?"

沃尔多睁开眼睛呻吟着说:“哦……怎么回事?我在哪儿?”

旁白 neutral

" You're in the science lab," said Mr. Freaky

“你现在在科学实验室里。”弗利奇先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Can you tell us what happened to you?"

“能告诉我们你遇到什么事了吗?”

旁白 neutral

Waldo sat up and rubbed his head

沃尔多坐起来,揉了揉头。

旁白 neutral

" The last thing I remember, I was standing in here, waiting for Deb."

“我记得的最后一件事,就是我站在这里等黛布。”

旁白 neutral

" Deb?" cried Mog and Gaby at the same time

“黛布?”莫格和加比同时叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Um, yeah," said Waldo." She offered to help me with the experiment."

“呃,是的,”沃尔多说,“她主动提出要帮我做这个实验。”

旁白 neutral

He glanced at the mess on the floor and sighed

他瞥了一眼地上那堆乱七八糟的东西,叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" I guess my experiment is ruined."

“我猜我的实验搞砸了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, Waldo," Gaby gushed." You don't need her help!

“哦,沃尔多,”加比激动地说,“你不需要她的帮助!

旁白 neutral

You're so much smarter than she is."

你可比她聪明多了。”

旁白 neutral

Mog looked insulted." What are you talking about? Deb is super smart!"

莫格一副受辱的样子。“你在说什么呢?黛布超级聪明!”

旁白 neutral

He paused." But I agree that she doesn't need to help Waldo

他顿了顿。“不过,我同意她不需要帮沃尔多。

旁白 neutral

She should just hang out with me today."

她今天应该就和我一起玩。”

旁白 neutral

Mog scratched his head." Where is Deb anyway?"

莫格挠了挠头。“话说回来,黛布去哪儿了?”

旁白 neutral

" And where is Winnie?" a witch asked." I haven't seen her all day."

“还有温妮呢?”一个女巫问道。“我一整天都没见到她。”

旁白 neutral

" Winnie is working on a... special assignment for me," said Miss Bungle

“温妮正在为我……执行一项特殊任务。”班格尔小姐说。

旁白 neutral

Ben perked up. Winnie was working on a special assignment?

本来了精神。温妮在执行一项特殊任务?

旁白 neutral

" Deb never showed up," said Waldo

“黛布一直没出现。”沃尔多说。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky wrung his hands." We need to find out where Deb is

弗雷奇先生紧张地搓着手。“我们得弄清楚黛布在哪里。

旁白 neutral

Miss Bungle, can you please ask the office ogre to look for Deb?"

班格尔小姐,您能请办公室的食人魔去找一下黛布吗?

旁白 neutral

" Of course," said the broom flying teacher, who then hurried out of the room

“当然可以。”扫帚飞行课老师说完,便匆匆离开了房间。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky glanced around the lab." Waldo, do you remember anything else?"

弗里基先生环顾了一下实验室。“沃尔多,你还记得别的什么吗?”

旁白 neutral

Waldo nodded." Yes, a human girl ran into the lab."

沃尔多点点头。“记得,有个 human 女孩跑进了实验室。”

旁白 neutral

Mayor Hubbletree looked startled." What?"

哈布尔特里市长一脸吃惊。“什么?”

旁白 neutral

" It must be the same girl who ran into the school," Ben put in

“一定就是跑进学校里的那个女孩。”本插话道。

旁白 neutral

" I saw her too."

“我也看见她了。”

旁白 neutral

" You did?" said Mr. Freaky

“你看见了?”弗里基先生说。

旁白 neutral

Ben nodded." About Winnie, though, do you know where —?"

本点点头。“不过,温妮的事,您知道她在——”

旁白 neutral

" I don't believe it!" Mayor Hubbletree interrupted

“我真不敢相信!”哈布尔特里市长打断了他的话。

旁白 neutral

" You heard Ms. Prim, Freaky. None of our students is missing."

“你听到普里姆小姐说的话了,怪胎。我们的学生一个都没少。”

旁白 neutral

" A human was in here," Waldo insisted

“有个人类来过这儿,”沃尔多坚持说道。

旁白 neutral

" She seemed really scared and confused."

“她看上去又害怕又困惑。”

旁白 neutral

The mayor folded his arms

市长交叉起双臂。

旁白 neutral

" Can you blame her? This place gives me the creeps."

“能怪她吗?这地方让我毛骨悚然。”

旁白 neutral

Waldo continued." I asked her who she was and what she was doing here, but she wouldn't tell me

沃尔多继续说道。“我问她是谁、在这儿做什么,可她不肯告诉我。

旁白 neutral

She said something like,' I don't understand what's going on.'

她好像说了句,‘我搞不清楚状况。’

旁白 neutral

Then she saw her reflection and shrieked

然后她看到了自己的倒影,尖叫起来。

旁白 neutral

I don't remember anything after that."

那之后的事我全都不记得了。”

旁白 neutral

Gaby's face grew red with anger

加比气得脸都红了。

旁白 neutral

" Whoever that girl is, she must have knocked you out!

“不管那女孩是谁,肯定是她把你打晕了!”

旁白 neutral

If I ever get my hands on her, I'll — "

要是让我逮到她,我就——”

旁白 neutral

" This is outrageous!" boomed Mayor Hubbletree

“太离谱了!”哈布尔特里市长吼道。

旁白 neutral

" The idea that a human would come in here and attack a monster is absurd!"

“说人类会闯进来攻击怪物,这简直荒唐!”

旁白 neutral

" Do you think that crazy human hurt Deb too?" Mog asked Waldo

“你觉得那个疯子人类也伤害了黛布吗?”莫格问沃尔多。

旁白 neutral

" Of course not!" shouted Mayor Hubbletree

“当然没有!”哈布尔特里市长喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone knows that it's monsters who attack humans!

“谁都知道是怪物攻击人类!

旁白 neutral

Not the other way around!"

不是反过来!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky pulled out a handkerchief and blew his noses

怪奇先生掏出手帕,挨个擤了擤他的鼻子。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe it was a human, but she didn't mean to hurt Waldo," said Dave

“也许是个女孩,但她不是故意伤害沃尔多的,”戴夫说。

旁白 neutral

" After all, I caused the purple spot epidemic by accident

“毕竟,上次紫斑流行病也是我不小心引起的。

旁白 neutral

Or maybe something went wrong with the experiment."

也可能只是实验出了什么岔子。”

旁白 neutral

The mayor nodded." Yes, it was probably something to do with the experiment."

市长点点头。“没错,很可能和实验有关。”

旁白 neutral

Now Waldo looked annoyed." My experiment was going fine."

这下沃尔多不乐意了。“我的实验做得好好的。”

旁白 neutral

" Was the human wearing a hoodie with a green skull on the back?" Ben blurted out

“那个人类是不是穿着背后印有绿色骷髅头的连帽衫?”本脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

Waldo looked surprised." Actually, yes, she was."

沃尔多一脸惊讶。“还真是,她是穿成那样。”

旁白 neutral

Just then Ms. Prim came back into the lab with her clipboard

就在这时,普里姆小姐拿着写字板回到实验室。

旁白 neutral

" I've done another head count, Mayor

“我又清点了一次人数,市长。

旁白 neutral

All of our students are here. No one is missing."

所有学生都在,一个不少。”

旁白 neutral

" There you go, Freaky," said Mayor Hubbletree, looking around at the monsters

“你看,怪奇,”哈布尔特里市长环顾四周的怪物们说。

旁白 neutral

" It wasn't a human who caused this mess. That means — "

“造成这烂摊子的不是人类。这就意味着——”

旁白 neutral

" It was a monster!" Mr. Freaky put his head in his hands

“是怪物干的!”怪奇先生双手抱头。

旁白 neutral

" Everything is totally out of control!"

“一切都彻底失控了!”