E22 · Episodes
022 温妮在哪里
温妮在哪里
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 22 — 温妮在哪里.
78 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ben stared at the broom flying squad in confusion
本疑惑地看着飞天扫帚飞行队。
旁白 neutral
" Winnie is one of the best flyers at Monster Academy," he thought
“温妮是怪兽学院最棒的飞行者之一,”他心想。
旁白 neutral
" So why isn't she with the other flyers?"
“那她为什么没和其他飞行者在一起呢?”
旁白 neutral
Ben hoped she wasn't at home, sick today
本希望她今天不是生病待在家里了。
旁白 neutral
It would be a shame for her to miss such a big day — the humans' first visit to Monster Academy
错过这么重要的日子就太可惜了——这可是人类第一次到访怪兽学院。
旁白 neutral
Ben and Winnie had been dating for a few weeks
本和温妮成为男女朋友已经有几周了。
旁白 neutral
Their first date was to a horror movie about ghosts who lived in a house haunted by people
他们的第一次约会,是去看一部恐怖电影,讲的是一群鬼魂,住在一栋被人类作祟的房子里。
旁白 neutral
After the movie they got some moldy ice cream and went for a walk in the park
看完电影,他们买了点发霉的冰淇淋,然后去公园散了会儿步。
旁白 neutral
It had been a lot of fun, and Ben really liked Winnie
那次约会非常开心,本真的很喜欢温妮。
旁白 neutral
Ben drifted through the lobby until he found Gaby again
本飘过大厅,直到他再次看见了加比。
旁白 neutral
" I'd thought Winnie would be with the broom flying squad," he said
“我原以为温妮会和扫帚飞行队在一起,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" But she's not with them. I'm not sure where..."
“但她没和他们在一起。我不确定她在哪儿……”
旁白 neutral
He let his words trail off as he realized that Gaby's eyes were darting all over the hallway
他发现加比的目光在走廊里来回扫视,话说到一半就停住了。
旁白 neutral
She wasn't really listening to him
她其实没在听他说话。
旁白 neutral
" Hmm...? What did you say?" Gaby murmured
“嗯……?你说什么?”加比喃喃道。
旁白 neutral
" You didn't find Winnie?" Gaby was still searching the hallway
“你没找到温妮?”加比还在走廊里找着。
旁白 neutral
" I'm sure she'll show up soon, Ben
“我相信她很快就会出现的,本。
旁白 neutral
I'm looking for someone too. Have you seen Deb anywhere?"
我也在找人。你看见黛布了吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Who's Deb?" Ben asked
“黛布是谁?”本问。
旁白 neutral
" A ghoul," said Gaby
“一个食尸鬼,”加比说。
旁白 neutral
" She just started at Monster Academy last week, and I've heard she's super smart."
“她上周才刚到怪物学院,我听说她超级聪明。”
旁白 neutral
" Why are you looking for her?" asked Ben
“你为什么找她?”本问道。
旁白 neutral
Gaby frowned." Someone told me that she offered to help Waldo with his experiment demonstration today
加比皱起眉头。“有人告诉我,她今天主动提出帮沃尔多做实验演示。”
旁白 neutral
If you ask me, that's a ridiculous idea
如果你问我,那真是个荒唐的主意。
旁白 neutral
I mean, Waldo is the smartest kid in school. He doesn't need any —
我是说,沃尔多是全校最聪明的孩子。他根本不需要任何——”
旁白 neutral
Oh! There she is. Whew!" Gaby let out a big breath of relief
“哦!她在那儿。呼!”加比大大松了口气。
旁白 neutral
Ben looked down the hallway
本朝走廊那头看去。
旁白 neutral
At the other end, a pretty ghoul girl was getting something out of her locker
在走廊另一头,一个漂亮的女鬼女孩正从储物柜里拿东西。
旁白 neutral
" I guess that was just a rumor about Deb," Gaby said
“我想那关于黛布的传言只是谣言。”加比说。
旁白 neutral
" Would it matter if Deb were helping Waldo?" Ben asked
“如果黛布在帮沃尔多,那又有什么关系呢?”本问道。
旁白 neutral
Gaby was acting pretty weird
加比刚才的举动挺怪的。
旁白 neutral
" Um, no. Of course not!" Gaby said quickly
“呃,没有。当然没有!”加比赶紧说。
旁白 neutral
" But, like I said, Waldo's the smartest student at Monster Academy
“不过呢,就像我说的,沃尔多是怪物学院最聪明的学生。
旁白 neutral
He doesn't need help from some new ghoul girl."
他可不需要什么新来的食尸鬼女孩帮忙。”
旁白 neutral
As Gaby went on about how smart Waldo was, Ben turned to hide his smile
加比继续说着沃尔多多聪明,本转过身去,藏起笑意。
旁白 neutral
He knew now why Gaby was acting so weird. She was jealous — jealous of Deb!
他现在知道加比为什么那么古怪了。她在吃醋——吃黛布的醋!
旁白 neutral
Ben started floating through the halls again. Soon he spotted Mog
本又开始在走廊里飘荡。很快他就发现了莫格。
旁白 neutral
" Hey, Mog!" Ben called to his friend." Have you seen Winnie?"
“嘿,莫格!”本朝他的朋友喊道。“你见到温妮了吗?”
旁白 neutral
Mog shook his head." No. Have you seen Deb?"
莫格摇了摇头。“没有。你见到黛布了吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Deb?" Ben asked. Why was everybody suddenly looking for Deb?
“黛布?”本问道。怎么突然间大家都在找黛布?
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," said Mog." She's this awesome new ghoul."
“是啊,”莫格说,“她是个超酷的新生尸鬼。”
旁白 neutral
" I know who she is," said Ben." She was at her locker a minute ago."
“我知道她是谁,”本说,“一分钟前她还在储物柜那儿。”
旁白 neutral
He glanced back at the row of lockers." She's gone now, though."
他回头瞥了一眼那排储物柜。“不过现在走了。”
旁白 neutral
Mog sighed dreamily." She's like something out of my nightmares
莫格梦呓般叹了口气。“她就像从我噩梦里走出来的怪物。
旁白 neutral
And I love nightmares."
而且我最爱做噩梦了。”
旁白 neutral
Ben was surprised." I thought you were dating Lilly."
本很惊讶。“我以为你在和莉莉交往呢。”
旁白 neutral
" Nah," said Mog." That was last week. This week I'm going out with Deb."
“不是啦,”莫格说,“那是上个星期的事了。这个星期我要约黛布出去。”
旁白 neutral
Ben shrugged." I guess she could be in the science lab," he said
本耸耸肩。“我猜她可能是在科学实验室,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Gaby told me that Deb might help Waldo with his experiment today."
“加比告诉我,黛布今天可能会帮沃尔多做实验。”
旁白 neutral
Mog raised his eyebrows
莫格扬起了眉毛。
旁白 neutral
" What do you mean, she ' might help Waldo with his experiment'?
“你说她‘可能帮沃尔多做实验’是什么意思?
旁白 neutral
You don't think Waldo likes her, do you?
你该不会觉得沃尔多喜欢她吧?
旁白 neutral
They're just working together because they have to, right?"
他们只是因为需要才一起合作的,对吧?”
旁白 neutral
" Whoa." Ben held up a hand to slow Mog down
“喔。”本抬起一只手,想让莫格慢点说。
旁白 neutral
" Don't panic or anything. I'm not even sure they are working together
“别慌,什么的。我甚至都不确定他们是不是在一起合作。
旁白 neutral
It's just a rumor."
只是小道消息而已。”
旁白 neutral
Mog still looked worried." I'd better talk to Gaby myself
莫格看起来还是很担心。“我最好还是自己去和加比谈谈。
旁白 neutral
I want to find out what's going on."
我想弄清楚到底怎么回事。”
旁白 neutral
The monster stomped down the hallway toward Gaby
那怪物咚咚咚地沿着走廊朝加比走去。
旁白 neutral
Ben rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe everyone was so jealous about Deb
本翻了个白眼。他真不敢相信,大家都这么嫉妒黛布。
旁白 neutral
" Hey, Jen!" Ben called to a purple blob
“嘿,珍!”本朝一个紫色的软泥怪喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Hi, Ben!" said Jen, her body jiggling." Isn't it wonderful?"
“嗨,本!”珍说着,身体抖动着。“是不是很棒?”
旁白 neutral
" The people's visit?" Ben asked." Is that what you mean?"
“人类的来访?”本问道。“你是说这个吗?”
旁白 neutral
" Yes," said Jen." I can't wait to see Dave again
“是的,”珍说。“我等不及要再见到戴夫了。
旁白 neutral
I haven't seen him for three whole days! Do I look all right?"
我已经整整三天没见到他了!我看起来还好吗?”
旁白 neutral
Ben watched as Jen slowly spun around
本看着珍慢慢地转了一圈。
旁白 neutral
A pool of slime spread out on the floor around her
一滩黏液在她周围的地板上蔓延开来。
旁白 neutral
" You look great," he said
“你看起来棒极了,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks!" said Jen
“谢谢!”珍说。
旁白 neutral
" You haven't seen Winnie, have you?" asked Ben
“你没看到温妮吧?”本问道。
旁白 neutral
" She's probably with the broom flying squad," said Jen
“她可能和扫帚飞行队在一起呢,”珍说。
旁白 neutral
" They're planning a big flyover for when the people get here, aren't they?"
“他们正在为人类到来策划一场大型空中表演,对吧?”
旁白 neutral
Ben sighed." Yeah, I thought she would be with them too
本叹了口气。“是啊,我也以为她会和他们在一起。
旁白 neutral
But I saw the squad a minute ago, and she wasn't with them."
但我一分钟前看到飞行队了,她没在里面。”
旁白 neutral
Jen shrugged." Maybe she was in the bathroom or tuning up her broom
珍耸了耸肩。“也许她去洗手间了,或者在调试她的扫帚。
旁白 neutral
She might even be — "
她甚至可能——”
旁白 neutral
" Hey, everybody!" An excited voice cut her off
“嘿,大家注意!”一个兴奋的声音打断了她。
旁白 neutral
" The people are here!" shouted a goblin
“人类来了!”一个哥布林喊道。