Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E20 · Episodes

020 长篇对话

长篇对话

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 20 — 长篇对话.

88 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

After a few tries, Ben managed to slip through the walls of People Place Hospital

试了几次后,本成功穿过了人类镇医院的墙壁。

旁白 neutral

Down a corridor he spotted the mayor talking with news reporters

在走廊尽头,他看见市长正和新闻记者交谈。

旁白 neutral

They all stood outside two hospital rooms that were sealed shut

他们全站在两间被封闭的病房外。

旁白 neutral

Danger signs hung on the doors

门上挂着危险标志。

旁白 neutral

" Mayor Hubbletree," said a reporter

“哈勃树市长,”一名记者说。

旁白 neutral

" Is it true that this disease started with the monsters?"

“这种病真的是由怪物引起的吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said the mayor

“是的,”市长说。

旁白 neutral

" But don't worry. I'm building a large wall between People Place and Monsterville."

“但别担心,我正在人类镇和怪物城之间建一堵大墙。”

旁白 neutral

" How is Mrs. Hubbletree?" asked another reporter

“哈勃树夫人怎么样了?”另一位记者问。

旁白 neutral

" Dave and my wife are both in very serious condition," said the mayor gravely." This is a very — "

“戴夫和我妻子情况都很严重,”市长严肃地说,“这非常——”

旁白 neutral

Just then the door of one room flew open

就在这时,一间病房的门猛地打开了。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Hubbletree stood there in a hospital gown

哈勃特里夫人穿着病号服站在那里。

旁白 neutral

She glowered at her husband." I'm not sick!"

她怒视着丈夫。“我没病!”

旁白 neutral

She held out her purple arms." In fact, I like being purple!

她伸出紫色的手臂。“其实,我喜欢变成紫色!

旁白 neutral

It reminds me of the wonderful time I had at the Monster Mash dance."

这让我想起在怪兽狂欢舞会上度过的美好时光。”

旁白 neutral

Dave appeared in the second doorway

戴夫出现在第二个门口。

旁白 neutral

" I feel fine too! I don't know why I'm in this dumb hospital."

“我也感觉很好!我不知道我为什么在这个破医院里。”

旁白 neutral

The reporters' cameras flashed, and they all began shouting questions

记者们的相机闪个不停,他们开始大声提问。

旁白 neutral

The mayor waved his arms in a panic

市长慌乱地挥舞着手臂。

旁白 neutral

" Get back in that room at once! You're — "

“马上回到那个房间去!你们——”

旁白 neutral

" They probably do feel fine!" Ben blurted out

“他们大概确实感觉很好!”本脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

Everyone turned and gasped

所有人都转过身来,倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" A ghost!" cried a reporter

“一个鬼魂!”一名记者喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Nobody's sick," said Ben

“没人得病,”本说。

旁白 neutral

" The epidemic was caused by a talk potion my friend was making

“这场流行病是我朋友正在制作的一种说话药水引起的。

旁白 neutral

Somebody tampered with it and — "

有人对它做了手脚,然后——”

旁白 neutral

" It was me!" shouted Dave

“是我!”戴夫喊道。

旁白 neutral

" What?" Mayor Hubbletree spun around

“什么?”哈勃特里市长猛地转过身来。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't mean to!" Dave's words rushed out

“我不是故意的!”戴夫的话一下子涌了出来。

旁白 neutral

" I was curious about monsters, so I wandered around Monster Academy

“我对怪物很好奇,所以在怪物学院里到处闲逛。

旁白 neutral

I saw the experiment and started playing around with the test tubes

我看到了那个实验,就开始摆弄试管。

旁白 neutral

I didn't want to get in trouble

我不想惹麻烦。

旁白 neutral

So I locked that ghost and a wizard in the lab and then ran back toward the gym

所以我把那个幽灵和一个巫师锁在实验室里,然后跑回体育馆。

旁白 neutral

But I got lost and..."

但我迷路了……"

旁白 neutral

As Dave continued to talk, Mrs. Hubbletree started talking too

戴夫继续说着,哈勃特里夫人也开始说话。

旁白 neutral

" Monster Academy is absolutely lovely," she said

“怪物学院真是可爱极了,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone there is so interesting!"

“那里的每个人都那么有趣!”

旁白 neutral

Both patients chattered on. Suddenly Ben felt a strong urge to talk

两位病人喋喋不休。突然,本感到一股强烈的说话冲动。

旁白 neutral

" I'm so glad you guys liked Monster Academy," he said

“我真高兴你们喜欢怪物学院,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I love it there!" Ben rambled on and on

“我喜欢那里!”本滔滔不绝地说着。

旁白 neutral

" Huh?" Mayor Hubbletree scratched his head

“嗯?”哈勃特里市长挠了挠头。

旁白 neutral

A little while later, Ben got out of a long car in front of Monster Academy

过了一会儿,本在怪物学院门前从一辆长长的车里出来。

旁白 neutral

He was still chattering away about Monster Academy

他仍然在喋喋不休地讲着怪物学院的事。

旁白 neutral

Ben was followed by Dave, who was talking about Jen

跟在本后面的是戴夫,他正在谈论珍。

旁白 neutral

Mayor and Mrs. Hubbletree climbed out next

哈勃特里市长和夫人接着也下了车。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Hubbletree was telling the mayor about her favorite dance moves

哈勃特里夫人正在跟市长讲她最喜欢的舞步。

旁白 neutral

When they opened the school doors, they heard a roar of voices

当他们打开学校大门时,听到了一阵喧哗的人声。

旁白 neutral

Everybody inside was talking too!

里面的每个人也都在喋喋不休!

旁白 neutral

" The first monsters arrived in 1493," said Mr. Freaky

“第一批怪物是在1493年到达的,”怪咖老师说。

旁白 neutral

" My family took a broom-flying trip across France last summer," said a witch to nobody in particular

“去年夏天,我们全家骑着扫帚飞越法国旅行,”一个女巫对着空气说道,没特意跟任何人讲。

旁白 neutral

" Ahem!" Mayor Hubbletree cleared his throat loudly

“咳!”哈勃特里市长大声清了清嗓子。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky looked stunned for a second, and then he beamed

弗雷奇先生愣了一下,然后眼睛一亮。

旁白 neutral

" Mayor Hubbletree! I'm so glad you're here

“哈勃特里市长!真高兴您来了。

旁白 neutral

Do you know anything about monster history?"

您了解怪物历史吗?”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky and other monsters started talking again

弗雷奇先生和其他怪物又开始说了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Not now, Freaky," said the mayor, looking uncomfortable

“现在不行,弗雷奇,”市长说着,看上去有点不自在。

旁白 neutral

" I... I owe you an apology

“我……我欠你一个道歉。

旁白 neutral

I learned that Dave accidentally caused the epidemic."

我了解到,是戴夫不小心引发了这场流行病。”

旁白 neutral

" And that's not all," said Mrs. Hubbletree, giving her husband a stern look

“还不止这些呢,”哈勃特里夫人说着,严厉地看了她丈夫一眼。

旁白 neutral

The mayor grinned sheepishly

市长不好意思地咧嘴笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" No one is really sick at all. My wife says she feels fine. So does Dave."

“根本没人真的生病。我妻子说她感觉很好,戴夫也是。”

旁白 neutral

" We all feel fine too," said Mr. Freaky." We're talkative but fine."

“我们也都感觉很好,”弗雷奇先生说,“就是话多了点,但我们很好。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not going to put up that concrete wall," said the mayor

“我不会筑那道混凝土墙了,”市长说。

旁白 neutral

" Wonderful!" said Mr. Freaky." Now I really must tell you about..."

“太好了!”弗雷奇先生说,“现在我真的必须跟你讲讲……”

旁白 neutral

Dave ran over to Jen." Look! I'm purple!"

戴夫跑到珍身边。“看!我变成紫色的了!”

旁白 neutral

Jen laughed." We match!"

珍笑了。“我们很配!”

旁白 neutral

Ben found Waldo in the crowd." Guess what, buddy — your talk potion works!"

本在人群中找到了沃尔多。“你猜怎么着,伙计——你的说话药水有效!”

旁白 neutral

" Better late than never," said Waldo with a grin

“迟到总比不来好,”沃尔多咧嘴笑着说。

旁白 neutral

Then he started talking about his next experiment

接着,他开始谈论他的下一个实验。

旁白 neutral

" Ben! I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

“本!对不起,我之前没相信你。”

旁白 neutral

Winnie was hurrying toward him, talking fast

温妮快步向他走来,语速很快。

旁白 neutral

" I was just disappointed about the dance."

“我只是对舞会的事感到失望。”

旁白 neutral

She lowered her voice and flashed him a sympathetic smile

她压低声音,向他投去一个同情的微笑。

旁白 neutral

" And I read your mind about the walls

“而且我读到了你关于墙壁的想法。

旁白 neutral

I didn't know you couldn't float through them."

我不知道你没法穿过它们。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, now I can do it!" boasted Ben

“嗯,我现在能做到了!”本吹嘘道。

旁白 neutral

" At least some of the time

“至少有时候可以。

旁白 neutral

I kept trying to talk to you after the dance, Winnie, but I was too embarrassed, I guess

舞会之后我一直想跟你说话,温妮,但我想我是太不好意思了。

旁白 neutral

Now I can talk — and talk and talk! Do you have plans for Saturday night?"

现在我能说话了——而且能说个不停!你周六晚上有安排吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I do," said Winnie

“是的,我有,”温妮说。

旁白 neutral

" Oh," said Ben, disappointed

“哦,”本失望地说。

旁白 neutral

Winnie laughed." I have plans with you. Let's see a movie."

温妮笑了。“我和你有安排。我们去看电影吧。”

旁白 neutral

Ben beamed." That sounds great!"

本眉开眼笑。“听起来太棒了!”

旁白 neutral

A few minutes later, Waldo's potion began to wear off. The talking stopped

几分钟后,沃尔多的药水开始失效。说话声停了下来。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Hubbletree, Dave, and all the monsters returned to their normal colors

哈勃特里夫人、戴夫和所有的怪物都变回了他们正常的颜色。

旁白 neutral

Everyone was happy

每个人都很开心。

旁白 neutral

Well, almost everyone

嗯,几乎每个人。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Hubbletree frowned." I liked being purple!"

哈勃特里夫人皱起了眉头。“我喜欢变成紫色!”