Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E19 · Episodes

019 疫情蔓延

疫情蔓延

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 19 — 疫情蔓延.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" You had green spots?" Waldo echoed, and Ben gulped

“你有绿斑点?”沃尔多重复道,本咽了口口水。

旁白 neutral

If Miss Bungle hadn't turned purple, then her sickness was different

如果邦格尔小姐没变紫,那她得的就不是同一种病。

旁白 neutral

That meant Waldo's talk potion could have caused the epidemic after all

这意味着沃尔多的聊天药水终究可能引发了这场流行病。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky hurried into the lobby with the health inspector

弗利奇先生和卫生检查员匆匆走进大厅。

旁白 neutral

The principal beamed when he saw Miss Bungle." I thought you were still ill!"

校长看到邦格尔小姐时笑容满面。“我以为你还在生病呢!”

旁白 neutral

" I'm feeling better now," said Miss Bungle

“我现在感觉好多了,”邦格尔小姐说。

旁白 neutral

" I just stopped by to check on a few things. What is this purple epidemic?"

“我只是顺路过来看看。这个紫色流行病是怎么回事?”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky shook his head." We don't know. I assumed you had it too."

弗利奇先生摇了摇头。“我们不知道。我原以为你也得了。”

旁白 neutral

She shook her head." No."

她摇了摇头。“没有。”

旁白 neutral

" Miss Bungle!" the office ogre commanded." You must leave at once!"

“邦格尔小姐!”办公室食人魔命令道,“你必须立刻离开!”

旁白 neutral

The health inspector narrowed his eyes

卫生检查员眯起了眼睛。

旁白 neutral

" This is the teacher who's been out sick?"

“这就是那位因病请假的老师吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes." Mr. Freaky introduced her

“是的。”弗利奇先生介绍她。

旁白 neutral

" You're not purple," the inspector said to Miss Bungle in a suspicious tone

“你没有变成紫色。”检查员用怀疑的语气对邦格尔小姐说。

旁白 neutral

While the man scribbled on his clipboard, Ben turned toward Waldo

当那个男人在他的剪贴板上写字时,本转向了沃尔多。

旁白 neutral

" Come on!" he whispered

“来!”他轻声说。

旁白 neutral

They found a quiet spot in the hallway

他们在走廊里找了个安静的地方。

旁白 neutral

" Now we know my talk potion caused the epidemic," Waldo moaned

“现在我们知道了,是我的谈话药水引起了这场流行病。”沃尔多呻吟道。

旁白 neutral

" We have to find out who tried to ruin my experiment!

“我们必须查出是谁想破坏我的实验!

旁白 neutral

And we need a cure for this disease before it spreads to People Place."

而且我们需要在疾病传播到人类世界之前找到解药。”

旁白 neutral

Waldo glanced at the health inspector

沃尔多瞥了一眼卫生检查员。

旁白 neutral

" The people are obviously worried about it

“大家很显然很担心这个。

旁白 neutral

Oh!" Waldo's glasses flew off his face." I just thought of something!"

哦!”沃尔多的眼镜飞离了他的脸。“我刚想到一件事!”

旁白 neutral

Ben was startled." What?"

本吓了一跳。“什么?”

旁白 neutral

Waldo picked up his glasses and put them back on

沃尔多捡起眼镜,重新戴上。

旁白 neutral

" There were two humans at the dance, remember?

“舞会上有两个人类,记得吗?

旁白 neutral

And neither turned purple. So maybe..."

他们也都没有变紫。所以也许……”

旁白 neutral

Just then the health inspector's phone rang

就在那时,卫生检查员的电话响了。

旁白 neutral

" Hello? Oh no! That's terrible news

“喂?哦不!那真是个可怕的消息。

旁白 neutral

Yes, sir. I'll get out of here right away. I'll meet you at the hospital."

是的,先生。我马上离开这里。我会在医院与您会合。”

旁白 neutral

The health inspector put the phone back in his pocket and rushed for the doorway

卫生检查员把电话放回口袋,急匆匆地冲向门口。

旁白 neutral

" I can't stay here any longer," he called over his shoulder

“我不能再待在这里了,”他头也不回地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Two people have turned purple!"

“又有两个人变成紫色了!”

旁白 neutral

Ben sighed." Now Mrs. Hubbletree and Dave, Jen's date, are purple too

本叹了口气。“现在哈宝树太太和珍的舞伴戴夫也变成紫色了。

旁白 neutral

Sorry, Waldo, but your talk potion definitely caused this epidemic."

抱歉,沃尔多,但肯定是你那谈话药水引起了这场流行病。”

旁白 neutral

Waldo slumped." You're right, Ben."

沃尔多垂头丧气。“你说得对,本。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Icky's voice came over the loudspeaker

伊奇先生的声音从扩音器里传来。

旁白 neutral

" Time for dinner! Everyone, please report to the cafeteria

“晚餐时间到了!所有人,请到食堂集合。

旁白 neutral

We have frog brain stew, fried caterpillars, and pond scum soup."

今晚我们有青蛙脑炖汤、炸毛毛虫和池塘浮藻汤。”

旁白 neutral

Ben and Waldo walked down the crowded hallway

本和沃尔多沿着拥挤的走廊走去。

旁白 neutral

" This is fun!" said a ghoul." I love lockdowns!"

"这真好玩!"一个食尸鬼说,"我喜欢封校!"

旁白 neutral

" Me too!" said a troll." I can't wait to eat!"

"我也是!"一个巨怪说,"我等不及要开吃了!"

旁白 neutral

Ben and Waldo arrived in the cafeteria and waited in line for their food

本和沃尔多来到食堂,排队等着拿食物。

旁白 neutral

" It smells good in here," said Ben

"这里闻起来真香。"本说。

旁白 neutral

Waldo sniffed." Yeah, it does." He looked around

沃尔多嗅了嗅。"是啊,确实很香。"他环顾四周。

旁白 neutral

A lot of monsters were already eating

很多怪物已经在吃了。

旁白 neutral

" You know what, Ben? It feels good in here too."

"你知道吗,本?在这里感觉也很好。"

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?" asked Ben

"你什么意思?"本问道。

旁白 neutral

" Look around," said Waldo." Do you notice anything?"

"看看周围,"沃尔多说,"你注意到什么了吗?"

旁白 neutral

Ben gazed at the tables

本凝视着那些餐桌。

旁白 neutral

" Watch this!" called a werewolf

“看这个!”一个狼人喊道。

旁白 neutral

He held one of his nostrils shut and shot a fried caterpillar out of the other one

他捏住一个鼻孔,从另一个鼻孔里喷出一条炸毛虫。

旁白 neutral

His friends laughed hysterically

他的朋友们歇斯底里地大笑起来。

旁白 neutral

Ben looked back at Waldo." I don't notice anything unusual."

本回头看向沃尔多:“我没注意到有什么不寻常的。”

旁白 neutral

" Exactly!" said Waldo." Everyone is acting as they normally do

“没错!”沃尔多说,“大家都跟平常一样。

旁白 neutral

I don't think this is an epidemic at all

我觉得这根本不是什么传染病。

旁白 neutral

We're not sick. We're just... purple."

我们没生病。我们只是……变紫了。”

旁白 neutral

Ben nodded." I do feel fine." He thought for a moment

本点点头:“我确实感觉很好。”他想了一下。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, so we don't have to worry about a cure

“好吧,那我们就不用担心解药了。

旁白 neutral

We just need to figure out who ruined your experiment."

我们只需要找出是谁毁了你的实验。”

旁白 neutral

" The school was pretty empty when we went to the lab," Waldo thought aloud

“我们去实验室的时候,学校里几乎没人。”沃尔多大声想着。

旁白 neutral

" The witches on the dance committee were in the restroom upstairs getting ready

“舞会筹备组的那些女巫都在楼上洗手间里做准备呢。

旁白 neutral

The only monster we saw in the hallway was Jen."

我们在走廊里看到的唯一一个怪物就是珍。”

旁白 neutral

Waldo gasped." It could have been her, or... Maybe it was her date, Dave!"

沃尔多倒吸一口气。“可能是她,或者……也可能是她的舞伴,戴夫!”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," said Ben." He did get lost in the building."

“有可能,”本说,“他确实在这栋楼里迷过路。”

旁白 neutral

Ben remembered how Mr. Creepy had suddenly appeared

本想起来了,克里皮先生当时是怎么突然出现的。

旁白 neutral

" What about the science teacher?"

“那个科学老师呢?”

旁白 neutral

Waldo shook his head." No way Mr. Creepy would be involved."

沃尔多摇了摇头。“克里皮先生绝不可能参与其中。”

旁白 neutral

He looked around the cafeteria." It's too bad Monster Academy is in lockdown

他环顾了一下食堂。“真糟糕,怪物学院被封锁了。

旁白 neutral

I wish we could sneak out to People Place and question Dave."

我真希望我们能溜去人间小镇,找戴夫问清楚。”

旁白 neutral

Ben smiled." Actually, I might be able to go and question him

本微微一笑。“其实,我也许能去问问他。

旁白 neutral

Watch this." Concentrating, Ben moved his hand toward the wall

看好了。”本集中精神,把手伸向墙壁。

旁白 neutral

Just as his hand reached the wall, light sparkled, and Ben's hand passed right through the wall!

就在他的手碰到墙的那一刻,光芒一闪,本的手竟然直接穿过了墙!

旁白 neutral

Waldo's eyes went wide." Wow!"

沃尔多瞪大了眼睛。“哇!”

旁白 neutral

" I finally figured out how to do it," said Ben proudly

“我终于琢磨出来怎么穿墙了。”本自豪地说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll sneak out, go to the hospital in People Place, and see what I can find out."

“我会溜出去,去人间小镇的医院看看,看能打探到什么消息。”

旁白 neutral

" What about the flu?" said Waldo." You could spread it."

“那流感呢?”沃尔多说,“你可能会把它传开。”

旁白 neutral

Ben shrugged." I think it's a risk I have to take."

本耸了耸肩。“我觉得这个风险我不得不冒。”

旁白 neutral

He floated toward the school's lobby

他飘向了学校的大厅。

旁白 neutral

First he tried opening the doors, but the office ogre had locked them tightly

他先是试着推开门,但办公室的食人魔已经把门锁得死死的了。

旁白 neutral

Ben glanced around. And then, sure that nobody was watching, he turned back to the doors and floated right through them

本迅速扫视了一下四周。接着,在确信没人看着之后,他转身对着大门,直接飘穿了过去。