E18 · Episodes
018 流感知识
流感知识
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 18 — 流感知识.
79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" I don't know, Waldo," Ben said." The whole school is under quarantine
“我不知道,沃尔多,”本说,“全校都被隔离了。
旁白 neutral
Plus, we're just kids. So how can we solve the mystery at Monster Academy?"
再说,我们只是小孩。怎么能解开怪兽学院的谜团呢?”
旁白 neutral
" I don't know yet," Waldo admitted
“我还没想出来,”沃尔多承认。
旁白 neutral
" But what if it was my potion that caused the fog during the dance?"
“但万一是我的药水导致了舞会上的迷雾呢?”
旁白 neutral
His glasses slipped down his nose, and he pushed them back up
他的眼镜滑下鼻梁,他又推了上去。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe the fog from the lab traveled through the air vents to the gymnasium."
“也许实验室的雾通过通风口飘到了体育馆。”
旁白 neutral
" Could be," Ben murmured, remembering the fog inside the lab
“有可能,”本低声说,想起了实验室里的雾。
旁白 neutral
" So you realize what this means, right?" said Waldo
“那你明白这意味着什么,对吧?”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" The epidemic is all my fault!"
“这场疫情全是我的错!”
旁白 neutral
" It's not your fault, Waldo," Ben replied
“这不是你的错,沃尔多,”本回答。
旁白 neutral
" If the flu was caused by the fog from the lab, then it's someone else's fault — the monster who ruined your experiment."
“如果流感是实验室的雾造成的,那就是别人的错——那个毁了你实验的怪物。”
旁白 neutral
Waldo nodded, looking a little relieved." Maybe you're right
沃尔多点点头,看起来松了口气。“也许你是对的。”
旁白 neutral
But sometime soon Mr. Freaky or the nurse will trace the flu back to the lab
不过很快,弗里克老师或护士就会查到流感来自实验室。
旁白 neutral
And then I'm in big trouble."
那我就有大麻烦了。”
旁白 neutral
" Well, maybe we can try to find out who tampered with your experiment," said Ben
“嗯,也许我们可以试着找出谁动了你的实验。”本说。
旁白 neutral
" We could find the guilty monster and make him or her confess."
“我们可以找到那个有罪的怪物,让他或她认错。”
旁白 neutral
" That's what I was thinking too," said Waldo
“我也是这么想的。”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" First we have to figure out what we know — all the facts
“首先我们得理清知道的线索——所有事实。”
旁白 neutral
Then we can use those facts to figure out who our culprit is
然后利用这些事实找出谁是真凶。
旁白 neutral
We know that there was fog in the lab."
我们知道实验室里起了雾。”
旁白 neutral
" Another fact is that someone removed the hoses from your test tubes," Ben added
“另一个事实是,有人拔掉了你试管上的软管,”本补充道。
旁白 neutral
" And we also know that purple fog filled the gym during the dance."
“而且我们也知道,舞会期间紫色迷雾弥漫了整个体育馆。”
旁白 neutral
" Good," said Waldo
“好,”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" Here are some more things we know: both my potion and the fog were purple
“我们还知道更多事情:我的药水和那迷雾都是紫色的。
旁白 neutral
And now everybody in Monster Academy is purple."
而且现在怪物学院的每个人都变成紫色了。”
旁白 neutral
" And nobody was sick before the dance," added Ben
“而且舞会前没有人生病,”本补充道。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly Waldo's eyes lit up." Actually, that's not true!
突然,沃尔多的眼睛一亮。“事实上,并非如此!
旁白 neutral
Miss Bungle has been sick since before the dance — before my potion caused that fog."
邦戈老师从舞会前就开始生病了——在我的药水造成那场迷雾之前就病了。”
旁白 neutral
" You're right," said Ben thoughtfully." I forgot about that
“你说得对,”本若有所思地说,“我把这事忘了。
旁白 neutral
Hey! Maybe your potion didn't cause this epidemic at all!"
嘿!也许这流行病根本就不是你的药水引起的!”
旁白 neutral
Just then they heard voices
就在这时,他们听到了说话声。
旁白 neutral
They looked over the railing and saw Mr. Freaky at the bottom of the stairs
他们越过栏杆望去,看见怪怪先生站在楼梯底下。
旁白 neutral
The principal was with a tall human in a white coverall
校长和一个穿着白色连体服的高个子人类在一起。
旁白 neutral
The man was wearing a mask and carrying a clipboard
那个人戴着口罩,拿着一个写字板。
旁白 neutral
" That man must be the health inspector from People Place," Ben whispered
“那个人一定是从人类世界来的卫生检查员,”本小声说。
旁白 neutral
" So you have no idea how this epidemic started?" the health inspector said to Mr. Freaky
“那么,你完全不知道这场疫情是怎么开始的?”卫生检查员对怪怪先生说。
旁白 neutral
" No," said Mr. Freaky, wringing his hands
“不知道,”怪怪先生搓着手说。
旁白 neutral
" But trust me — I will find out what caused it
“但是相信我——我会查清是什么引起的。
旁白 neutral
Mayor Hubbletree has nothing to worry about
哈勃树市长什么都不用担心。
旁白 neutral
Everything in Monster Academy is totally under control."
怪物学院的一切都完全在掌控之中。”
旁白 neutral
The health inspector sounded doubtful
卫生检查员的语气听起来有点怀疑。
旁白 neutral
" It doesn't appear that things are totally under control here
"这里的情况看起来并不完全在掌控之中。
旁白 neutral
Everybody is purple. Nobody in People Place is purple
每个人都是紫色的。人类世界可没人变成紫色。
旁白 neutral
Now, that's a place where things are totally under control."
那里才是个一切尽在掌控的地方。"
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky took out his handkerchief and blew his noses
怪怪先生掏出手帕,擤了擤他的鼻子。
旁白 neutral
" When did the epidemic start?" asked the health inspector
"疫情是什么时候开始的?"卫生检查员问道。
旁白 neutral
" Who was the first person, er, monster to get sick?"
"第一个生病的人,呃,怪物是谁?"
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky put away the handkerchief." The first monster? Hmm, let's see..
怪怪先生收起手帕。"第一个怪物?嗯,让我想想……
旁白 neutral
That would be Miss Bungle, our broom-flying instructor."
应该是邦戈尔小姐,我们的飞天扫帚课老师。"
旁白 neutral
Ben and Waldo looked at each other and smiled proudly
本和沃尔多对视了一眼,自豪地笑了。
旁白 neutral
The two of them had just remembered this fact
他们俩刚刚才想起来这个事实。
旁白 neutral
" And where is she?" asked the health inspector
"那她在哪儿?"卫生检查员问道。
旁白 neutral
" She's at home," said Mr. Freaky
"她在家里,"怪怪先生说。
旁白 neutral
The health inspector made a note on his clipboard
卫生检查员在他的写字夹板上做了个记录。
旁白 neutral
" Show me the cafeteria
"带我去看看餐厅。
旁白 neutral
A lot of health problems occur where food is prepared
很多健康问题都出在准备食物的地方。
旁白 neutral
I want to see what you monsters are cooking."
我想看看你们这些怪物在做什么吃的。"
旁白 neutral
" Of course," said Mr. Freaky." Follow me."
"没问题,"怪怪先生说。"跟我来。"
旁白 neutral
Waldo looked at Ben and grinned." Whew!"
沃尔多看着本,咧嘴一笑。"呼!"
旁白 neutral
" I don't think you have anything to worry about, Waldo," said Ben
"我觉得你没什么可担心的了,沃尔多,"本说。
旁白 neutral
" The health inspector will figure out what caused the epidemic, and then someone will find a cure." Ben sighed
"卫生检查员会查清疫情的原因,然后就会有人找到治疗方法。"本叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" I still have a problem though. Winnie's still mad at me."
"但我还是有个问题。温妮还在生我的气。"
旁白 neutral
" I'll help you explain things to her," Waldo offered
"我来帮你跟她解释清楚,"沃尔多主动提出。
旁白 neutral
" Come on, let's go find her right now."
“走吧,我们现在就去找她。”
旁白 neutral
Ben and Waldo went downstairs to look for Winnie
本和沃尔多下楼去找温妮。
旁白 neutral
As they passed through the lobby, a door opened, and in walked Miss Bungle!
他们穿过大厅时,一扇门开了,邦戈尔小姐走了进来!
旁白 neutral
The ogre who worked in the main office rushed into the lobby
在总办公室工作的食人魔冲进了大厅。
旁白 neutral
" Miss Bungle! You can't enter the building!
“邦戈尔小姐!你不能进楼!
旁白 neutral
Monster Academy is under quarantine!"
怪兽学院正在隔离中!”
旁白 neutral
The broom-flying teacher halted
骑扫帚的老师停下了脚步。
旁白 neutral
She looked quizzically at the office ogre, and then at Ben and Waldo
她疑惑地看着办公室食人魔,然后又看了看本和沃尔多。
旁白 neutral
" Why are you all... purple?"
“你们怎么都……是紫色的?”
旁白 neutral
" There's an epidemic. And a quarantine!" the ogre repeated
“有流行病。还有隔离!”食人魔重复道。
旁白 neutral
" You have to leave at once!"
“你必须马上离开!”
旁白 neutral
Waldo stared at Miss Bungle." Wait a second," he murmured
沃尔多盯着邦戈尔小姐。“等一下,”他喃喃道。
旁白 neutral
" Why are you surprised that we're all purple?
“你为什么对我们都是紫色感到惊讶?
旁白 neutral
You've been sick with the flu all week. Didn't you turn purple too?"
你整整一周都在得流感。你没也变成紫色吗?”
旁白 neutral
Miss Bungle shook her head
邦戈尔小姐摇了摇头。
旁白 neutral
" No, I just had a minor case of monster flu — you know, sore throat, achy joints, and small green spots."
“没有,我只是得了轻微的怪兽流感——你知道,喉咙痛、关节疼,还有小绿点。”