E17 · Episodes
017 全校隔离
全校隔离
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 17 — 全校隔离.
85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ben sat with his friends in the crowded hallway outside the nurse's office
本和朋友们坐在医务室外挤满人的走廊里。
旁白 neutral
Everyone was talking about the epidemic
大家正在谈论这场疫情。
旁白 neutral
" I wonder if we'll get to go home," a ghoul murmured
“不知道我们能不能回家。”一个食尸鬼嘟囔着说。
旁白 neutral
" I hope we don't need shots," said a three-eyed monster
“我希望我们不用打针。”一只三眼怪说。
旁白 neutral
Suddenly Mog shouted," My purple spots are getting bigger!"
突然,莫格喊道:“我的紫点点变大了!”
旁白 neutral
His girlfriend, Lilly, looked nervous
他的女朋友莉莉看起来很紧张。
旁白 neutral
" If those spots keep growing, your whole body will be purple."
“要是这些点点一直长,你全身都会变紫的。”
旁白 neutral
" My spots are growing too," said a goblin. He looked around
“我的点点也在长,”一个地精说。他环顾四周。
旁白 neutral
" Everyone's spots are growing!"
“大家的点点都在长!”
旁白 neutral
" This is awful!" cried Jen, jiggling nervously
“太可怕了!”珍紧张地抖动着身体,喊道。
旁白 neutral
" What's happening to us?"
“我们这是怎么了?”
旁白 neutral
" What are you worried about?" asked the goblin
“你在担心什么?”地精问道。
旁白 neutral
" You were purple already!"
“你本来就是紫色的呀!”
旁白 neutral
Ben looked at his own hands
本看了看自己的手。
旁白 neutral
His spots were getting bigger and bigger too
他的斑点也变得越来越大了。
旁白 neutral
He looked at Waldo and Gaby. They were completely purple by now
他看向沃尔多和加比。他们现在已经完全变成紫色了。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky hurried down the hallway, his noses wiggling wildly
弗里基先生匆匆走过走廊,他的那些鼻子疯狂地扭动着。
旁白 neutral
" We have a serious problem," the principal announced
“我们有一个严重的问题,”校长宣布。
旁白 neutral
His spots were growing as he spoke
他一边说话,斑点一边在变大。
旁白 neutral
" Mayor Hubbletree is sending over a health inspector to look into this epidemic. He's very upset
“哈勃树市长要派一名卫生检查员来调查这场疫情。他非常生气。”
旁白 neutral
He plans to build a concrete wall between Monsterville and People Place
他打算在怪物城和人类城之间建一道混凝土墙。
旁白 neutral
I don't think he'll ever let his students visit us."
我看他绝不会再让他的学生来咱们这儿了。
旁白 neutral
Ben and his friends exchanged looks
本和朋友们交换了眼神。
旁白 neutral
He'd already told them about the concrete wall
他之前已经把混凝土墙的事告诉过他们了。
旁白 neutral
Mrs. Germ, the school nurse, came out of her office
校医杰姆太太从办公室出来了。
旁白 neutral
Usually she was large and blue. But by now she was large and purple
她平时块头大,皮肤蓝。但此刻,她块头大,皮肤也变紫了。
旁白 neutral
" I can't find any information about this epidemic, Mr. Freaky," said the nurse
校医说:“我查不到这种传染病的任何信息,弗里基先生。”
旁白 neutral
" Monster flu usually causes green spots, not purple."
“普通怪物流感通常引发绿色斑点,而不是紫色。”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky scratched his head." What does that mean then?"
弗里基先生挠了挠头。“那这意味着什么呢?”
旁白 neutral
" It means that we don't know what this disease is," said the nurse
校医说:“这意味着我们不知道这是什么病。”
旁白 neutral
" It must be more serious than we thought."
“情况肯定比我们想的更严重。”
旁白 neutral
Everyone gasped. Mr. Freaky's noses wiggled more than ever
大家都倒吸了一口气。弗里基先生的几个鼻子扭动得比以往更厉害了。
旁白 neutral
" I'm placing Monster Academy under lockdown," continued Mrs. Germ
“我现在宣布,怪兽学院进入封锁状态,”格姆夫人接着说。
旁白 neutral
" Until everyone is well, we have to be quarantined."
“在所有人康复之前,我们必须被隔离。”
旁白 neutral
" What does quarantined mean?" Mog asked Waldo
“隔离是什么意思?”莫格问沃尔多。
旁白 neutral
" It means we can't leave," said Waldo
“就是说我们不能离开了,”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" That way we won't spread the disease."
“这样我们就不会把病传开了。”
旁白 neutral
Ben heard Winnie gasp nearby
本听到旁边的温妮倒吸了一口气。
旁白 neutral
" Lockdown?" she echoed
“封锁?”她重复道。
旁白 neutral
" I was going to practice broom flying after school today!
“我本来打算今天放学后去练习骑扫帚飞的!
旁白 neutral
I have my flying test soon."
“我马上要飞行考试了。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah! I have a violin lesson today," complained another monster
“是啊!我今天还有小提琴课呢,”另一个小怪兽抱怨道。
旁白 neutral
" I wanted to go home and watch TV!"
“我本来想回家看电视的!”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky held up a hand to silence everyone
弗里基先生举起一只手,示意大家安静。
旁白 neutral
" This is nothing to worry about, students
“同学们,这没什么好担心的。
旁白 neutral
We'll try to turn this into something... fun."
我们会试着把这件事变得……有趣起来。”
旁白 neutral
" Fun?" repeated a skeleton." Since when is living at school fun?"
“有趣?”一个小骷髅重复道,“住在学校什么时候有趣过?”
旁白 neutral
The new cooking teacher strode over
新来的烹饪老师大步走了过来。
旁白 neutral
" The cafeteria trolls and I can cook a lovely dinner for everyone
“我和食堂巨怪可以为大家做一顿美味的晚餐。
旁白 neutral
How does frog brain stew sound?"
青蛙脑炖汤听起来怎么样?”
旁白 neutral
Murmurs of excitement ran through hallway
兴奋的低语声在走廊里传开了。
旁白 neutral
" After school I'll set up some games in the gym," said Mr. Gwarg, the PE teacher
“放学后我会在体育馆安排一些游戏,”体育老师格瓦格先生说。
旁白 neutral
" Can we fly brooms in the gym too?" asked Winnie hopefully
“我们也能在体育馆里飞扫帚吗?”温妮满怀希望地问。
旁白 neutral
" No," said Mr. Freaky." Unfortunately, Miss Bungle is still out sick."
“不行,”弗里基先生说,“不巧的是,邦格尔老师还在请病假。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh," said Winnie in a small voice
“哦,”温妮小声地说。
旁白 neutral
Then she murmured something else that Ben couldn't hear
然后她又低声说了些什么,本没能听清。
旁白 neutral
He stole a glance at her." Poor Winnie," he thought
他偷偷地瞥了她一眼。“可怜的温妮,”他想。
旁白 neutral
She loved broom flying, and she couldn't wait to pass her flying test
她热爱扫帚飞行,而且迫不及待地想要通过飞行考试。
旁白 neutral
Once she got her license, she could fly all over Monsterville on her own
一旦拿到执照,她就能独自飞遍整个怪兽城了。
旁白 neutral
He felt sorry for her, but he was glad to see that she was sitting with her friends and not with Zork
他为她感到难过,但很高兴看到她正和朋友们坐在一起,而不是和佐克在一起。
旁白 neutral
" It seems that everyone feels well despite the spots," Mr. Freaky was saying
“看样子,大家虽然长满了斑点,但精神都还不错。”弗里基先生说道。
旁白 neutral
" So I think you can all go to class."
“所以我想你们都可以去上课。”
旁白 neutral
The students groaned
学生们发出一阵抱怨声。
旁白 neutral
" When the school day is over, we'll have fun," Mr. Freaky promised
“等放学后,我们会好好玩一玩的。”弗里基先生保证道。
旁白 neutral
" Now I must get back to my office to alert your parents about the quarantine."
“现在我得回办公室,通知你们的家长关于隔离的事。”
旁白 neutral
" Attention, students." At the end of the day, Mr. Freaky's voice came over the loudspeaker again
“同学们,请注意。”一天结束时,弗里基先生的声音再次从广播里传来。
旁白 neutral
" We have set up activities throughout the school
“我们学校到处都安排了活动。
旁白 neutral
Please try to have some fun
请大家尽量玩得开心点。
旁白 neutral
Even if we are all suffering from a terrible epidemic, things are still totally under control!"
就算我们都患上了一场所向可怕的流行病,一切也完全在掌控之中!”
旁白 neutral
The bell clanged, and students dashed into the hallways
铃声响起,学生们冲进了走廊。
旁白 neutral
" I'm playing volleyball!" called out a fish monster, racing toward the gym
“我要去打排球!”一个鱼怪喊着,飞快地跑向体育馆。
旁白 neutral
A group of trolls, goblins, and skeletons raced after him
一群巨魔、小妖精和骷髅跟在他后面跑了过去。
旁白 neutral
Ben floated at the top of a stairwell
本漂浮在一个楼梯间的顶部。
旁白 neutral
" Maybe I should look for Winnie," he thought
“也许我该去找找温妮。”他想。
旁白 neutral
Maybe if he tried again to explain about the locked door, she would understand
也许他再试着解释一下那扇锁着的门的事,她就会理解了。
旁白 neutral
Maybe he could even tell her about how he couldn't float through walls like a —
也许他甚至可以告诉她,他没法像别的——那样穿墙而过……
旁白 neutral
" Oh! Ben! There you are." Suddenly Waldo was standing in front of him
“哦!本!你在这儿啊。”沃尔多突然出现在他面前。
旁白 neutral
" We must solve this mystery," the wizard declared
“我们必须解开这个谜团。”小巫师宣称。
旁白 neutral
" What mystery?" asked Ben
“什么谜团?”本问道。
旁白 neutral
Waldo adjusted his glasses
沃尔多推了推眼镜。
旁白 neutral
" The mystery of who tried to ruin my talk potion."
“就是谁想毁掉我说话药水的谜团。”
旁白 neutral
Ben nodded slowly." There are definitely some weird things happening at this school."
本慢慢地点了点头。“这所学校里确实发生了一些怪事。”
旁白 neutral
" It can't be just a coincidence," said Waldo
“这不可能只是巧合。”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" First purple fog filled the gym during the Monster Mash dance
“先是怪兽舞会时,体育馆里充满了紫色雾气。
旁白 neutral
And now we've all turned purple!"
现在,我们全变成紫色了!”