E13 · Episodes
013 被困住了
被困住了
Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 13 — 被困住了.
78 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Ben pulled on the door handle again and again
本一次又一次地拉门把手。
旁白 neutral
No matter how hard he pulled, the lab door still wouldn't open
不管他使多大劲拉,实验室的门还是打不开。
旁白 neutral
" Pull harder!" said Waldo
“再使劲拉!”沃尔多说。
旁白 neutral
" I am!" Ben grunted." Why don't you try?"
“我在使劲啊!”本咕哝道,“你怎么不试试?”
旁白 neutral
Waldo yanked on the door handle, but he couldn't open the door either
沃尔多猛拉门把手,可他也打不开门。
旁白 neutral
" It must be locked from the outside."
“门一定是从外面锁上了。”
旁白 neutral
Ben slumped against the door
本一下子瘫靠在门上。
旁白 neutral
" We'll never get out of here," he moaned. He thought about Winnie
“我们永远出不去了。”他呻吟着,想起了温妮。
旁白 neutral
Then he thought about Winnie in her beautiful new black dress
然后他想到温妮穿着那件漂亮的新黑裙。
旁白 neutral
By now she was probably back in the gym, looking for him
这会儿她多半已经回到体育馆,在找他了。
旁白 neutral
" Let me think," said Waldo, pacing back and forth
“让我想想,”沃尔多来回踱着步说。
旁白 neutral
" There must be something we can do."
“肯定有我们能做的事。”
旁白 neutral
" You're a wizard," said Ben
“你是个巫师,”本说。
旁白 neutral
" Don't you know any spells that could open the door?"
“难道你不知道什么能开门的咒语吗?”
旁白 neutral
Waldo shook his head." I left my spell book at home."
沃尔多摇了摇头。“我把咒语书忘在家里了。”
旁白 neutral
Suddenly he laughed." Wait a minute! Why are we worrying about this?
突然他笑了起来。“等一下!我们为什么要为这个操心?
旁白 neutral
You're a ghost, Ben. Just float through a wall and unlock the door!"
你是个幽灵,本。直接飘过墙,把门打开就行了!”
旁白 neutral
Ben sighed." I can't."
本叹了口气。“我做不到。”
旁白 neutral
Waldo's jaw dropped." Are you kidding me?
沃尔多下巴都要掉了。“你在跟我开玩笑吗?
旁白 neutral
I thought all ghosts could float through walls
我以为所有幽灵都能穿墙呢。
旁白 neutral
I mean, what's the point of being a ghost if you can't do stuff like that?"
我是说,如果你连那种事都做不到,当个幽灵还有什么意义?
旁白 neutral
Ben was annoyed." I never learned how, all right?
本很恼火。"我就是没学会,行了吧?
旁白 neutral
And you're not helping us either
而且你也没帮上什么忙。
旁白 neutral
What's the point of being a wizard if you can't even use magic to open a door?"
如果你连用魔法开个门都做不到,当个巫师又有什么意义?
旁白 neutral
" Good point." Waldo hung his head." I'm sorry. I was just annoyed
"说得有理。"沃尔多垂下头。"对不起,我刚才就是有点烦。
旁白 neutral
I don't want to miss the Monster Mash."
我不想错过怪兽派对。"
旁白 neutral
" Me neither," said Ben." I've really been looking forward to it."
"我也不想,"本说,"我真的好期待这个舞会。"
旁白 neutral
Waldo slid down next to Ben, and the two sat in silence for a moment
沃尔多滑坐到本身旁,两人默不作声地坐了一会儿。
旁白 neutral
" I'll be able to float through walls eventually," Ben mumbled
"我最终会学会穿墙术的,"本嘟囔道。
旁白 neutral
" I practice every night, and my mom says that some ghosts just take longer than others to learn this stuff
"我每晚都练习,我妈妈说,有些幽灵学这类东西就是比别的幽灵需要更长时间。
旁白 neutral
Don't tell anyone, okay?"
别告诉任何人,好吗?"
旁白 neutral
" I won't," Waldo promised
"我不会的。"沃尔多保证道。
旁白 neutral
" I'm the only wizard I know who still needs to carry around a spell book
"我认识的巫师里,只有我还需要随身带着咒语书。
旁白 neutral
Really good wizards can do magic without spells."
真正厉害的巫师不用念咒就能施法。"
旁白 neutral
" Oh," Ben replied. The two of them were quiet again
"哦。"本答道。两人又陷入了沉默。
旁白 neutral
Then Ben heard something
这时,本听到了动静。
旁白 neutral
" Footsteps!" he cried." Waldo! Someone's coming!"
"脚步声!"他喊道。"沃尔多!有人来了!"
旁白 neutral
They leaped to their feet as the footsteps came closer
随着脚步声越来越近,他们一跃而起。
旁白 neutral
" Everything is totally under control," said a voice
"一切尽在掌控之中。"一个声音说道。
旁白 neutral
" It's Mr. Freaky," said Ben." He can get us out of here!"
"是怪奇先生!"本说。"他能把我们弄出去!"
旁白 neutral
" I'm really sorry, sir," another voice was saying
“真的很抱歉,先生,”另一个声音说道。
旁白 neutral
" Jen was getting ready for the dance, so I decided to wander around and explore Monster Academy
“珍在为舞会做准备,所以我就决定四处逛逛,探索一下怪兽学院。
旁白 neutral
I didn't think I'd get lost."
没想到会迷路。”
旁白 neutral
Waldo looked at Ben." That must be Jen's date," he said." The human."
沃尔多看向本。“那一定是珍的舞伴,”他说,“那个 人类。”
旁白 neutral
Ben nodded
本点了点头。
旁白 neutral
" It's fine," Mr. Freaky said to the boy." I'm just glad I found you
“没关系,”怪奇先生对男孩说,“很高兴我找到了你。
旁白 neutral
It's not a good idea to have a human wandering around alone
让一个人到处乱走可不好。
旁白 neutral
You might scare one of the monsters."
说不定会吓到哪个怪兽呢。”
旁白 neutral
" Mr. Freaky, help!" Ben shouted," We're trapped in the science lab!"
“怪奇先生,救命!”本喊道,“我们被困在科学实验室了!”
旁白 neutral
" Let us out!" Waldo pounded on the door." We're locked in!"
“放我们出去!”沃尔多砰砰地敲着门,“我们被锁在里面了!”
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky didn't seem to hear them
怪奇先生似乎没有听到他们。
旁白 neutral
" This will be a wonderful dance, young man," the principal was saying
“这将是一场精彩的舞会,年轻人,”校长说道。
旁白 neutral
" I think you're going to enjoy dancing with our monster students
“我想你会喜欢和我们怪物学生跳舞的。
旁白 neutral
And there's even another human here tonight — Mrs. Hubbletree, the mayor's wife!"
而且今晚这里还有另一个人——哈伯特里夫人,市长的妻子!”
旁白 neutral
A moment later the principal's voice faded down the hallway
过了一会儿,校长的声音在走廊里远去了。
旁白 neutral
" Help! We're trapped!" yelled Ben again. But Mr. Freaky was gone
“救命!我们被困住了!”本又喊道。但怪奇先生已经走了。
旁白 neutral
Ben turned to Waldo in disbelief." Why didn't he hear us?
本难以置信地转向沃尔多。“他为什么没听到我们?
旁白 neutral
He went right past the door!"
他刚刚经过门口!”
旁白 neutral
Waldo slapped his forehead." I forgot," he said
沃尔多拍了拍额头。“我忘了,”他说。
旁白 neutral
" We could yell all night long, as loud as we can, and nobody would hear us."
“我们可以整夜大喊,用尽全力,也没人会听到。”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" said Ben." What are you talking about?"
“啊?”本说。“你在说什么?”
旁白 neutral
" Mr. Creepy, the science teacher, made the lab soundproof," Waldo explained
“克里皮先生,科学老师,把实验室隔音了,”沃尔多解释道。
旁白 neutral
" He used a magic spell that keeps sound in
“他用了一个魔法咒语把声音锁在里面。
旁白 neutral
We can hear what's going on outside, but nobody outside can hear what's going on in here."
我们能听到外面的动静,但外面的人听不到这里的动静。”
旁白 neutral
" Why not?" asked Ben
“为什么?”本问。
旁白 neutral
Waldo looked sheepish." Last year I was doing an experiment, and I caused a big explosion
沃尔多显得不好意思。“去年我在做实验,引发了一场大爆炸。
旁白 neutral
Nobody got hurt, but the explosion disturbed students who were taking the GMAT
没人受伤,但爆炸打扰了正在参加GMAT的学生。
旁白 neutral
You know, the General Monster Assessment Test that we have to take every spring
你知道的,我们每年春天都要参加的通用怪物评估测试。
旁白 neutral
Mr. Freaky was really upset, so he asked Mr. Creepy to make the science lab soundproof."
怪奇先生很生气,所以他让克里皮先生把科学实验室隔音了。”
旁白 neutral
Ben blinked in disbelief." That means we're stuck in here forever?"
本难以置信地眨了眨眼。“那意味着我们要永远困在这里了?”
旁白 neutral
Waldo shrugged." Or at least until someone comes to look for us."
沃尔多耸耸肩。“或者至少等到有人来找我们。”
旁白 neutral
He patted Ben on the arm
他拍了拍本的胳膊。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry. Our parents will probably start worrying about us by midnight
“别担心。我们的父母可能到午夜就会开始担心我们。
旁白 neutral
And we'll definitely be out of here by Monday morning
而星期一早上我们肯定就出去了。
旁白 neutral
That's when Mr. Creepy comes back to work."
那是克里皮先生回来上班的时候。”
旁白 neutral
" Monday morning?" Ben echoed. He couldn't believe this was happening
“星期一早上?”本重复道。他不敢相信会发生这种事。
旁白 neutral
It had taken all of his courage to ask Winnie to the dance
他鼓起了全部勇气才邀请温妮去舞会。
旁白 neutral
Now he was stuck in a science lab with Waldo, and he was going to miss the whole thing!
现在他却和沃尔多困在科学实验室里,要错过整场舞会了!