Level 6 · 怪物学院
🎬

E14 · Episodes

014 逃脱

逃脱

Little Fox · Monster Academy · Episode 14 — 逃脱.

84 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

In the gym at Monster Academy, the skeleton Boneyard Brass Band played on and on

在怪兽学院的体育馆里,骨头架子管乐队“白骨地”演奏个不停。

旁白 neutral

The sounds drifted faintly toward the science lab

音乐声隐隐约约飘向科学实验室。

旁白 neutral

" I bet Winnie is dancing right now," Ben muttered to Waldo

“我打赌温妮现在肯定在跳舞,”本对沃尔多嘟囔道。

旁白 neutral

" I bet she stopped looking for me, and now she's having fun with some other monster."

“我打赌她已经不找我了,现在正和别的怪兽玩得开心呢。”

旁白 neutral

He sighed." I just hope it's not one of the football players

他叹了口气。“我只是希望不是足球队的那些家伙。”

旁白 neutral

Or that troll who wears ties to school all the time."

“也不是那个总戴着领带来上学的巨怪。”

旁白 neutral

" I'll tell you what I want to know."

“我告诉你我想知道什么。”

旁白 neutral

Waldo stood up and went to look at his experiment again

沃尔多站起身,又去看他的实验。

旁白 neutral

" I want to know who tried to ruin my talk potion."

“我想知道是谁想毁了我的说话药水。”

旁白 neutral

" It was probably the same monster who locked us in here," Ben replied

“很可能就是同一个把我们锁在这里的怪兽。”本回答道。

旁白 neutral

" That same idiot who — "

“就是那个白痴——”

旁白 neutral

Just then the door flew open

就在这时,门突然开了。

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Creepy!" Waldo burst out

“克里皮老师!”沃尔多脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" It's Friday night! What are you doing here?"

“这是周五晚上!你怎么会在这儿?”

旁白 neutral

The teacher stared at the two boys in surprise

老师惊讶地盯着两个男孩。

旁白 neutral

" I'm a chaperone at the dance. What are you two doing here?"

“我是舞会的监护老师。你们两个在这儿干什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Somebody locked us in," Waldo explained quickly

“有人把我们锁在里面了。”沃尔多飞快地解释道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, and by the way, someone also tried to ruin my talk potion."

“哦,对了,还有人想毁掉我的说话药水。”

旁白 neutral

" What?" said Mr. Creepy. He strode to the back of the lab

“什么?”克里皮老师说着,大步走向实验室后面。

旁白 neutral

" Who would do that?"

“谁会干这种事?”

旁白 neutral

Ben didn't wait to hear Waldo's answer

本没等着听沃尔多的回答。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks, Mr. Creepy!" he shouted." See you later!"

“谢谢您,克里皮老师!”他喊道,“回头见!”

旁白 neutral

He raced down the hall toward the gym

他沿着走廊冲向体育馆。

旁白 neutral

Inside the big room, the lights were dim. Ben peered around for Winnie

大房间里灯光昏暗。本四处张望,寻找温妮。

旁白 neutral

" I hope she didn't leave," he thought

“她可别已经走了啊,”他想。

旁白 neutral

" Waldo!" cried Gaby as Waldo rushed into the gym behind Ben

“沃尔多!”加比叫道,这时沃尔多跟在本后面冲进了体育馆。

旁白 neutral

" Where were you two? I was so worried."

“你们俩去哪儿了?我担心死了。”

旁白 neutral

" Sorry," said Waldo." Somebody trapped us inside the lab."

“抱歉,”沃尔多说,“有人把我们困在了实验室里。”

旁白 neutral

" That's awful!" said Gaby." I wonder who..."

“太糟糕了!”加比说,“会是谁呢……”

旁白 neutral

Just then the band started playing a new song, and her eyes lit up

就在这时,乐队开始演奏一首新曲子,她的眼睛亮了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Come on!" she said, grabbing Waldo's hand." You're here now. Let's dance."

“来吧!”她说着,一把抓起沃尔多的手。“既然来了,咱们跳舞吧。”

旁白 neutral

Gaby and Waldo hurried off

加比和沃尔多匆匆走开了。

旁白 neutral

Ben scanned the dance floor for Winnie, but he still didn't see her anywhere

本扫视着舞池寻找温妮,但哪儿都看不到她。

旁白 neutral

" Whoa!" cried a voice

“哇啊!”有个声音喊了起来。

旁白 neutral

Ben spun around just in time to see a human kid slip and fall

本猛地转过身,刚好看到一个人类小孩滑倒了。

旁白 neutral

Jen, the blob, helped him up

软泥怪珍把他扶了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry, Dave," said Jen." My slime trail can be pretty slippery."

“对不起,戴夫,”珍说,“我的黏液痕迹会很滑。”

旁白 neutral

" That's okay, Jen," said Dave with a grin

“没关系,珍,”戴夫笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll just watch where I step!"

“我会小心脚下的!”

旁白 neutral

As Jen and Dave danced, Ben looked around for Winnie again

就在珍和戴夫跳舞的时候,本又四处寻找起温妮。

旁白 neutral

He saw Mr. Freaky dancing with a large, red-haired woman

他看到弗里奇老师正和一个红头发的大块头女人跳舞。

旁白 neutral

" I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Mrs. Hubbletree."

“我很高兴你玩得开心,哈博特里夫人。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Freaky sounded slightly out of breath

弗里奇老师听起来有点儿气喘吁吁。

旁白 neutral

" I'm having a great time!" replied Mrs. Hubbletree

“我玩得非常开心!”哈博特里夫人回答。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks again for inviting Mr. Hubbletree and me

“再次感谢你邀请哈博特里先生和我。

旁白 neutral

Unfortunately, my husband doesn't like dancing."

可惜,我丈夫不喜欢跳舞。”

旁白 neutral

Ben floated past the principal and Mrs. Hubbletree

本飘过校长和哈博特里夫人身边。

旁白 neutral

And then, at last, he found Winnie

然后,他终于找到了温妮。

旁白 neutral

Her dark hair was long and loose, and she was wearing a beautiful black dress

她的黑发又长又松散,穿着一件漂亮的黑裙子。

旁白 neutral

" She's dancing with Zork!" Ben realized with a pang

“她在和佐克跳舞!”本心头一紧。

旁白 neutral

His heart sank as the scaly green monster whispered something in Winnie's ear, and she burst out laughing

当那个浑身鳞片的绿色怪物在温妮耳边低语,逗得她大笑时,他的心沉了下去。

旁白 neutral

When the song ended, Winnie said something to Zork, who then hurried off

一曲结束,温妮对佐克说了些什么,佐克就匆匆走开了。

旁白 neutral

Ben shot over to her." Winnie! You'll never believe..."

本飞快地飘到她面前。“温妮!你绝对想不到……”

旁白 neutral

His words trailed off when he saw the look on her face

看到她脸上的表情,他的话渐渐没了声音。

旁白 neutral

" Where were you?" she asked in a low tone." I looked everywhere."

“你去哪儿了?”她低声问,“我到处找过。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm so sorry." Ben tried to explain again

“真对不起。”本试着再次解释。

旁白 neutral

" I got here early, while you were getting changed for the dance

“我很早就到了,那时你还在为舞会换衣服。

旁白 neutral

And then Waldo wanted to show me his new experiment."

然后沃尔多想让我看他的新实验。”

旁白 neutral

His chuckle sounded too loud, even to his own ears

他轻笑了一声,连他自己都觉得声音太大。

旁白 neutral

" This is unbelievable, but we got locked inside the science lab."

“这太难以置信了,但我们被锁在了科学实验室里。”

旁白 neutral

" What?"

“什么?”

旁白 neutral

He grinned at her." Crazy, right?"

他咧嘴一笑。“很离谱,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

Winnie stared at him without smiling back." You're a ghost, Ben

温妮盯着他,没有回以微笑。“你是幽灵,本。

旁白 neutral

If you were locked inside the lab, why didn't you just float out through the walls?"

如果你被锁在实验室里,为什么不直接穿墙飘出来?”

旁白 neutral

Ben winced." I... um..."

本缩了一下身子。“我……呃……”

旁白 neutral

" I thought you wanted to go to the dance with me," Winnie said. She wasn't looking at Ben

“我以为你想和我一起去舞会,”温妮说。她没有看着本。

旁白 neutral

" I thought you actually liked me."

“我以为你真的喜欢我。”

旁白 neutral

" I did," said Ben." I mean, I do!

“我试了,”本说。“我是说,我有能力!

旁白 neutral

But then we got trapped in the lab, and..." Ben suddenly had an idea

但我们后来被困在了实验室,然后……”本突然有了个主意。

旁白 neutral

" Read my thoughts, Winnie. You'll see that I'm telling the truth!"

“读我的想法吧,温妮。你会看到我说的是实话!”

旁白 neutral

She shook her head." I told you before, Ben

她摇了摇头。“我以前告诉过你,本。

旁白 neutral

I can read minds only sometimes

我只能偶尔读到别人的想法。

旁白 neutral

Other times, especially when I'm upset, I can't read them at all

其他时候,尤其是我心烦的时候,就完全读不了。

旁白 neutral

So I have no idea what you're thinking right now."

所以我现在根本不知道你在想什么。”

旁白 neutral

Ben sighed." I'm really sorry. I wish you'd believe me

本叹了口气。“真的很抱歉。我希望你能相信我。

旁白 neutral

Can I get you anything?"

我能给你拿点什么吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Thank you," she replied." But Zork is bringing me some iced sludge."

“谢谢,”她回答。“不过佐克正给我拿冰镇污泥过来。”

旁白 neutral

Ben looked at her pleadingly

本恳求地看着她。

旁白 neutral

" I'm supposed to be your date tonight, Winnie

“我今晚应该是你的舞伴,温妮。

旁白 neutral

Can't we just, I don't know, start over or something?"

我们就不能,我也说不准,重新开始还是怎样?”

旁白 neutral

Just then Zork appeared with two cups of iced sludge

就在这时,佐克端着两杯冰镇污泥出现了。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Ben," said Zork

“嘿,本,”佐克说。

旁白 neutral

" Great dance, huh?" He handed one of the cups to Winnie

“舞会棒极了,对吧?”他把其中一杯递给了温妮。

旁白 neutral

" Oh yeah," said Ben, forcing a laugh." I'm having a blast."

“哦,是啊,”本勉强笑着说。“我玩得可开心了。”