E97 · Episodes
097 意外坦白
意外坦白
Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 97 — 意外坦白.
84 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Nora!" Maggie called." Stop!"
“诺拉!”麦琪喊道,“站住!”
旁白 neutral
Nora looked over at them. Then she ran away
诺拉朝他们看了一眼,然后跑开了。
旁白 neutral
" Hey," Henry exclaimed in surprise
“嘿,”亨利惊讶地喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Catch her!" Cole took off after Nora
“抓住她!”科尔跟在诺拉后面追了上去。
旁白 neutral
Henry followed, with Maggie right beside him
亨利跟了上去,麦琪就在他旁边。
旁白 neutral
Nora was surprisingly fast for a little kid
诺拉虽然只是个小孩子,却跑得出奇地快。
旁白 neutral
She turned into a booth filled with pottery
她拐进了一个摆满陶器的摊位。
旁白 neutral
" Careful," Maggie exclaimed as The Lemonade Detectives ran into the booth behind her
“小心!”麦琪喊道,这时柠檬水侦探们跟着她跑进了摊位。
旁白 neutral
" This stuff looks breakable."
“这些东西看起来很容易碎。”
旁白 neutral
Just ahead Nora scooted under a low table full of vases
就在前面,诺拉钻到了一张摆满花瓶的矮桌下面。
旁白 neutral
" We can't fit under there," cried Henry." We'll have to go around!"
“咱们钻不进去,”亨利喊道。“得绕过去!”
旁白 neutral
Cole had already dashed out of the booth
科尔已经冲出了摊位。
旁白 neutral
Henry and Maggie followed as Cole sprinted after Nora
亨利和麦琪跟着科尔,一起追赶诺拉。
旁白 neutral
" Nora, stop!" Maggie yelled." We just want to talk to you!"
“诺拉,停下!”麦琪喊道。“我们只是想跟你谈谈!”
旁白 neutral
" There she goes." Cole pointed. Nora was ducking into another booth
“她往那边去了。”科尔指了指。诺拉正钻进另一个摊位。
旁白 neutral
Maggie ran after her. Henry and Cole followed
麦琪追了上去。亨利和科尔紧随其后。
旁白 neutral
They found themselves in a quilting booth
他们发现自己跑进了一个被子摊位。
旁白 neutral
" Hey, what are you kids doing?" a woman exclaimed." This isn't a playground!"
“嘿,你们这些孩子在干什么?”一个女人惊叫道。“这里可不是游乐场!”
旁白 neutral
" Sorry," Henry said breathlessly. Then he ran out of the booth after Nora
“抱歉,”亨利气喘吁吁地说。然后他跑出摊位,继续追赶诺拉。
旁白 neutral
She was heading out of the crafts fair and across the central part of the park
她正跑出手工艺品集市,穿过公园的中心区域。
旁白 neutral
She ducked between two people waiting in line to buy hot dogs
她钻过两个排队买热狗的人中间。
旁白 neutral
" Excuse me," Henry said, trying to push after her
“借过一下。”亨利边说边试图从后面挤过去追她。
旁白 neutral
" Hey! Get in the back of the line!" one of the customers said
“喂!到后面排队去!”一位顾客喊道。
旁白 neutral
" We're just passing through," Maggie said. Then she pointed at Nora
“我们只是穿过去。”麦琪说,然后她指着诺拉。
旁白 neutral
" We need to catch that little girl!"
“我们得抓住那个小女孩!”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, why didn't you say so?" the customer grumbled, finally moving aside
“哦,你怎么不早说?”那位顾客咕哝着,终于让开了路。
旁白 neutral
For a second Henry thought they'd lost Nora
有一瞬间,亨利以为他们把诺拉跟丢了。
旁白 neutral
Then he spotted her running into the art show
然后他看到她跑进了艺术展。
旁白 neutral
She ducked behind the nearest display
她闪身躲到了最近的一个展台后面。
旁白 neutral
" Hurry!" Henry called to his friends, running after Nora
“快!”亨利一边追着诺拉,一边冲朋友们喊道。
旁白 neutral
" We have to — oof!" He crashed into someone
“我们必须——哎哟!”他撞到了人。
旁白 neutral
" Hey," a familiar voice said." Watch where you're going!"
“嘿,”一个熟悉的声音说,“走路看着点!”
旁白 neutral
It was Hannah!
原来是汉娜!
旁白 neutral
" What are you doing here?" Maggie sounded surprised
“你在这儿干什么?”麦琪听起来很惊讶。
旁白 neutral
" I decided to go for a walk," Hannah replied." It's a free country."
“我决定出来散散步,”汉娜回答,“这是个自由的国家。”
旁白 neutral
" Okay," Henry said." We're just surprised to see you here."
“好吧,”亨利说,“我们只是在这里看到你很意外。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah. We thought you didn't like the art show," Cole added
“是啊,我们还以为你不喜欢这个艺术展呢,”科尔补充道。
旁白 neutral
Hannah shrugged." Does that mean I'm not allowed to walk past it?"
汉娜耸耸肩。“难道我就不能从它旁边走过吗?”
旁白 neutral
" No," Henry said." But it makes you look a little suspicious."
“不是不行,”亨利说,“但这让你显得有点可疑。”
旁白 neutral
Maggie nodded." I bet she's trying to sabotage the whole art show by stealing the best painting!"
麦琪点点头。“我敢打赌,她想通过偷走最好的画来破坏整个艺术展!”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Hannah exclaimed." No way, I wouldn't do that!"
“什么?”汉娜惊呼道。“不可能,我不会那样做的!”
旁白 neutral
" Are you sure?" Cole said
“你确定吗?”科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" You acted pretty weird when we mentioned Nathan's painting earlier
“我们刚才提到内森的绘画时,你表现得非常奇怪。
旁白 neutral
And a few minutes later, it disappeared!"
没过几分钟,画就不见了!”
旁白 neutral
" I didn't take it." Hannah didn't sound annoyed anymore
“我没有拿。”汉娜听起来不再生气了。
旁白 neutral
" I'd never do that. Nathan's really talented
“我绝不会那样做。内森真的很有才华。
旁白 neutral
He deserves to win that spot in the museum!"
他应该赢得博物馆的那个位置!”
旁白 neutral
She sounded sincere." Why would you care about his painting?" Henry asked
她听起来很真诚。“你为什么会在乎他的画?”亨利问道。
旁白 neutral
" I thought you didn't like art."
“我以为你不喜欢艺术。”
旁白 neutral
" That's not true," Hannah said quickly." Actually, I love art."
“那不是真的,”汉娜很快地说。“其实,我喜欢艺术。”
旁白 neutral
" Huh?" Maggie looked confused." But you said — "
“嗯?”麦琪一脸困惑。“可是你说过——”
旁白 neutral
" I know," Hannah interrupted
“我知道,”汉娜打断了她。
旁白 neutral
" I was just mad because I couldn't enter the art show myself."
“我当时只是生气,因为我自己没法参加艺术展。”
旁白 neutral
" You were going to enter?" Cole asked
“你本来想参加吗?”科尔问道。
旁白 neutral
Hannah nodded." I like basket weaving
汉娜点了点头。“我喜欢编篮子。
旁白 neutral
But I'm not crazy about it like my parents are. I'm a sculptor."
但我没有我父母那么痴迷。我是个雕塑家。”
旁白 neutral
" Really?" Henry said
“真的吗?”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" Yes. Want to see my latest sculpture?" Hannah asked shyly
“是的。想看看我最新的雕塑吗?”汉娜害羞地问。
旁白 neutral
" I have pictures of it on my phone."
“我手机里有它的照片。”
旁白 neutral
" Sure," Henry said
“好啊,”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
Hannah pulled out her phone and showed Henry and the others photos of her sculpture
汉娜掏出手机,给亨利他们看她雕塑的照片。
旁白 neutral
It was of a girl holding a cat
雕塑是一个抱着猫的女孩。
旁白 neutral
" Wow," Cole said." You're really good!"
“哇,”科尔说,“你做得真棒!”
旁白 neutral
" Thanks." Hannah sounded sad." I wanted to enter the art show this year
“谢谢。”汉娜听起来有些难过。“我本来想参加今年的艺术展。
旁白 neutral
But my family was so busy getting ready for the crafts fair, I didn't have much time to sculpt
但我家忙着准备手工艺品集市,我没多少时间搞雕塑。
旁白 neutral
So my piece wasn't ready in time."
所以我的作品没及时完成。”
旁白 neutral
" That's why you sounded mad earlier," Henry guessed
“所以你刚才听起来气呼呼的。”亨利猜想道。
旁白 neutral
" I guess I was jealous." Hannah sighed
“我想我是嫉妒了吧。”汉娜叹了口气。
旁白 neutral
" But I wouldn't steal another artist's work — I promise."
“但我绝不会偷其他艺术家的作品——我保证。”
旁白 neutral
Henry believed her. He could tell his friends did too
亨利相信她。他能看出朋友们也相信了。
旁白 neutral
" Thanks for showing us your sculpture," he said, handing back Hannah's phone
“谢谢你给我们看你的雕塑。”他说着,把手机还给了汉娜。
旁白 neutral
" Sorry we suspected you."
“抱歉我们怀疑了你。”
旁白 neutral
" It's okay," Hannah said." I don't blame you. I was acting weird."
“没关系,”汉娜说,“我不怪你们。我表现得是有点怪。”
旁白 neutral
" You sure were," Maggie told her." But I understand why now."
“你确实是,”麦琪对她说,“但我现在理解原因了。”
旁白 neutral
Hannah smiled." Want to watch the judging with me?" she asked
汉娜笑了。“想和我一起去看评选吗?”她问道。
旁白 neutral
" I figure that will help me get inspired to enter next year."
“我想那能帮我找到灵感,明年好参加。”
旁白 neutral
" Sorry, we can't," Cole said." We still have to solve the mystery."
“抱歉,我们不能去,”科尔说,“我们还得解开这个谜团。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah," Henry said." We need to track down... Nora!" he shouted
“是啊,”亨利说,“我们得找到……诺拉!”他喊道。
旁白 neutral
The little girl was tiptoeing past them again
那个小女孩正再次踮着脚尖从他们旁边溜过。
旁白 neutral
She heard Henry yell and started running
她听到亨利的喊声,拔腿就跑。
旁白 neutral
Maggie leaped forward and grabbed Nora's arm before the little girl could duck under the next display
麦琪一个箭步冲上前,趁小女孩还没来得及再次钻到展台下面,一把抓住了诺拉的胳膊。
旁白 neutral
" Got her!" Maggie exclaimed
“抓住她了!”麦琪喊道。
旁白 neutral
Nora burst into tears." I'm sorry!" she wailed
诺拉放声大哭。“对不起!”她嚎啕大哭。
旁白 neutral
" I only took it because of Patches!"
“我是因为帕奇才拿的!”