Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E96 · Episodes

096 逃脱与借口

逃脱与借口

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 96 — 逃脱与借口.

83 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

The Lemonade Detectives hurried back outside

柠檬水侦探们急忙回到外面。

旁白 neutral

Henry scanned the crowd, looking for the mysterious woman

亨利扫视着人群,寻找那位神秘女子。

旁白 neutral

He spotted some shiny green fabric and stepped forward. Then he stopped

他看到一些闪亮的绿色布料,便向前走去。然后他停了下来。

旁白 neutral

It was just a man wearing a green shirt

那只是一个穿着绿色衬衫的男人。

旁白 neutral

" I don't see her," Cole said

“我没看到她,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

Henry sighed." Me neither. It's hard to see anything in this crowd."

亨利叹了口气。“我也是。人群里很难看清什么。”

旁白 neutral

" We need to figure out where she went," Maggie declared

“我们需要弄清楚她去了哪里,”玛吉宣布。

旁白 neutral

" Because she was definitely acting suspicious!"

“因为她确实表现得很可疑!”

旁白 neutral

" You're right," Cole said." But why would a stranger steal Nathan's painting?"

“你说得对,”科尔说。“可是陌生人为什么要偷内森的画呢?”

旁白 neutral

Henry was wondering the same thing." It doesn't make sense," he said

亨利也在想同样的事情。“这说不通,”他说。

旁白 neutral

Maggie frowned." I told you, that woman is probably an international art thief

玛吉皱起眉头。“我告诉过你,那个女人很可能是个国际艺术品窃贼。

旁白 neutral

Anyway, why would she run unless she's guilty?"

不管怎样,她要是不心虚,为什么要跑呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know." Henry checked his phone

“我不知道。”亨利查看了手机。

旁白 neutral

" We only have thirty minutes until the judging starts

“距评判开始只有三十分钟了。

旁白 neutral

We need to keep investigating all our suspects."

我们需要继续调查所有嫌疑人。”

旁白 neutral

Cole nodded." We can watch for that woman along the way."

科尔点点头。“我们可以在路上留意那个女人。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's ask Mrs. Sweet about Mr. Collins' alibi," Henry said

“我们去问问斯威特夫人关于柯林斯先生的不在场证明,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" After talking with her, we might be able to cross one suspect off the list."

“跟她谈过之后,我们或许能排除一个嫌疑人。”

旁白 neutral

They headed to the crafts fair

他们前往手工艺品集市。

旁白 neutral

It was easy to spot Mrs. Sweet's booth by the long line near the free candy samples

很容易找到斯威特夫人的摊位,因为免费糖果样品那边排着长队。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, kids. How's the lemonade business?" Mrs. Sweet asked

“嗨,孩子们。柠檬水生意怎么样?”斯威特夫人问。

旁白 neutral

" Great," Maggie said

“很好,”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" Good!" Mrs. Sweet beamed at them

“太好了!”斯威特夫人对他们笑容满面。

旁白 neutral

" Did you come to sign up for my candy class?

“你们是来报名我的糖果课的吗?

旁白 neutral

The next one starts right after the art show judging."

下一节课在艺术展评奖结束后马上开始。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," Henry said." Actually, we were wondering something

“也许吧,”亨利说,“其实,我们想知道一件事。

旁白 neutral

Was Mr. Collins here for your last class?"

柯林斯先生来上过您上一节课吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Oh yes." Mrs. Sweet chuckled." I think that man ate more candy than he made!

“哦,来过。”斯威特夫人轻声笑道,“我看那人吃的糖比做的还多!

旁白 neutral

I had to chase him away after the class ended so I could clean up for the next class."

课结束后,我只好把他赶走,好为下一节课打扫。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay, that's one suspect off the list," Cole said as The Lemonade Detectives left the candy booth." Who's left?"

“好,名单上少一个嫌疑人了,”柠檬水侦探们离开糖果摊位时,科尔说,“还剩下谁?”

旁白 neutral

Maggie ticked them off on her fingers

玛吉掰着手指数了出来。

旁白 neutral

" Sunglasses woman, Nora, Hannah, and Patrick."

“墨镜女人、诺拉、汉娜和帕特里克。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's try to find Patrick first," Henry said

“我们先去找帕特里克吧。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" It's kind of suspicious that he didn't meet Owen when he was supposed to."

“他该去见欧文却没去,这有点可疑。”

旁白 neutral

" True," Cole agreed

“没错,”柯尔赞同道。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe he was late because he was busy hiding Nathan's painting in the bushes somewhere."

“也许他迟到,是因为忙着把内森的画藏在哪里的灌木丛里。”

旁白 neutral

They headed back toward the art show

他们转身朝艺术展的方向走回去。

旁白 neutral

Halfway there they spotted Patrick and Owen standing in line at the burger stand

走到半路,他们发现帕特里克和欧文正排在汉堡摊的队伍里。

旁白 neutral

" We've been looking for you," Henry told Patrick

“我们一直在找你,”亨利对帕特里克说。

旁白 neutral

" Join the club." Owen laughed. He didn't seem annoyed anymore

“彼此彼此。”欧文笑了。他似乎已经不生气了。

旁白 neutral

" You found me," Patrick said." What's up?"

“你们找到我了,”帕特里克说,“有什么事吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Did you hear about Nathan's painting?" Cole asked." It's missing."

“你听说内森那幅画的事了吗?”柯尔问,“它不见了。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, I heard." Patrick didn't look very upset." So?"

“嗯,听说了。”帕特里克看起来并不怎么着急。“那又怎样?”

旁白 neutral

" So where have you been for the past hour?" Maggie blurted out

“那你过去一小时去哪儿了?”玛吉脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

Owen laughed again." Hey, dude," he told Patrick." They're detectives

欧文又笑了。“嘿,哥们儿,”他对帕特里克说,“他们是侦探。

旁白 neutral

They must think you stole it!"

他们肯定以为是你偷的!”

旁白 neutral

Patrick's eyes narrowed." It wasn't me," he said

帕特里克眯起眼睛。“不是我干的,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Why would I want a dumb cat painting?

“我为什么要一幅傻乎乎的猫咪画?

旁白 neutral

Anyway, I was in the basket-weaving booth

再说了,我当时在编织篮子的摊位。

旁白 neutral

You can ask Hannah if you don't believe me."

不信的话,你可以去问汉娜。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Henry said." Thanks for talking to us." He led Cole and Maggie away

“好吧,”亨利说,“谢谢你跟我们谈。”他带着科尔和麦琪离开了。

旁白 neutral

" Another alibi," Cole said." I guess we can cross Patrick off the list too."

“又一个不在场证明,”科尔说,“看来我们也能把帕特里克从名单上划掉了。”

旁白 neutral

" I guess so." Henry shrugged

“我想是吧。”亨利耸耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" We can double-check his alibi when we talk to Hannah."

“我们跟汉娜谈话的时候,可以再核实一下他的不在场证明。”

旁白 neutral

Soon they reached the basket-weaving booth

很快,他们来到了编篮子摊位。

旁白 neutral

Hannah was arranging baskets on a shelf

汉娜正在架子上整理篮子。

旁白 neutral

" Hi," Henry said." We were just talking to Patrick

“嗨,”亨利说,“我们刚和帕特里克聊过。

旁白 neutral

He said he was over here earlier."

他说他之前在这里。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah." Hannah straightened a large blue basket

“是的。”汉娜摆正了一个蓝色的大篮子。

旁白 neutral

" He wanted me to teach him how to weave a basket."

“他想让我教他编篮子。”

旁白 neutral

" Really?" Cole asked." You mean he actually wove one himself?"

“真的吗?”科尔问,“你是说,他自己真的编了一个?”

旁白 neutral

Hannah nodded." He did a pretty good job for a beginner

汉娜点点头。“作为新手,他编得相当不错。

旁白 neutral

You can see for yourself if you want."

如果你们想看,可以自己来看。”

旁白 neutral

She gestured toward a large shopping bag in the back of the booth

她指了指摊位后面一个大购物袋。

旁白 neutral

" His basket is in that bag

“他的篮子在那个袋子里。

旁白 neutral

He wanted to leave it here so he wouldn't have to carry it around all day."

他想把篮子留在这里,这样就不用一整天都带着了。”

旁白 neutral

" That's okay. We don't need to see it." Henry led the way out of the booth

“没关系。我们不用看了。”亨利带头走出了摊位。

旁白 neutral

" I just realized something," Maggie said

“我刚刚想到一件事。”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" Hannah is Patrick's alibi, right? That means Patrick is Hannah's alibi too

“汉娜是帕特里克的不在场证人,对吧?这意味着帕特里克也是汉娜的不在场证人。

旁白 neutral

They were together when the painting disappeared."

画失踪的时候,他们俩在一起。”

旁白 neutral

" So that's two names off the suspect list," Henry said

“那嫌疑人名单上又少了两个名字。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Wait, I just thought of something else." Maggie frowned

“等等,我又想到了一件事。”玛吉皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" What if Hannah and Patrick are covering for each other?

“要是汉娜和帕特里克在互相包庇呢?

旁白 neutral

They could be in cahoots."

他们有可能是同谋。”

旁白 neutral

" I doubt it," Cole said." They don't know each other that well

“我不太信,”科尔说,“他们彼此并不那么熟。

旁白 neutral

They're not even in the same grade."

他们甚至都不在同一年级。”

旁白 neutral

" You're probably right," Maggie said

“你可能说对了。”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" I still think the weird woman with the sunglasses did it

“我还是觉得是那个戴墨镜的怪女人干的。

旁白 neutral

Why else would she run away from us like that?"

不然她为什么要那样跑开躲着我们?”

旁白 neutral

Henry bit his lip." I still don't know what her motive could be

亨利咬着嘴唇。“我还是不知道她的动机是什么。

旁白 neutral

But I guess she's our only suspect left."

但我想,她是我们剩下的唯一嫌疑人了。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly he noticed Nora tiptoeing past them, looking rather guilty

突然,他注意到诺拉正踮着脚从他们身边走过,表情相当心虚。

旁白 neutral

" Well, except for one."

“嗯,除了一个人。”