Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E95 · Episodes

095 追踪线索

追踪线索

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 95 — 追踪线索.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Nora?" Henry called." Wait! What are you talking about?"

“诺拉?”亨利喊道。“等等!你在说什么?”

旁白 neutral

" Who cares?" Maggie said

“谁在乎呢?”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" We care," Henry said." What if Nora took that painting?"

“我们在乎,”亨利说。“万一是诺拉拿走了那幅画呢?”

旁白 neutral

Cole gasped." That actually makes sense!

科尔倒吸一口气。“那倒真说得通!

旁白 neutral

Well, as much sense as anything Nora ever does, anyway

好吧,反正就像诺拉做的其他事一样,多少有点道理。”

旁白 neutral

Nora seemed really upset when she heard Nathan's painting might end up in the museum."

“诺拉听说内森的画可能会被放进博物馆时,好像真的很难过。”

旁白 neutral

" Exactly," Henry agreed

“没错,”亨利赞同道。

旁白 neutral

" And the stuff she was saying a minute ago made her sound guilty."

“而且她刚才说的那些话,听起来像是她心里有鬼。”

旁白 neutral

" So are we adding her to the suspect list?" asked Maggie

“那我们把她加进嫌疑人名单吗?”麦琪问。

旁白 neutral

" Definitely," Cole said

“绝对要加,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" She's sneaky enough to snatch that painting and hide it somewhere."

“她够狡猾,能偷走那幅画并藏起来。”

旁白 neutral

" Luckily, we already know she's not very good at covering her tracks," Henry said, smiling

“幸运的是,我们已经知道她不擅长掩盖行踪。”亨利笑着说。

旁白 neutral

He was talking about an earlier case involving Nora, which had led to her adopting Patches

他指的是之前一桩涉及诺拉的案件,那件事让她收养了帕奇斯。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go look for clues at the scene of the crime."

“我们去犯罪现场找线索吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay." Maggie put out the Closed sign again

“好。”麦琪又挂出了“休息中”的牌子。

旁白 neutral

" How much time do we have before judging starts?"

“评审开始前我们还有多久?”

旁白 neutral

Henry glanced at his phone." Almost an hour."

亨利瞥了一眼手机。“差不多一小时。”

旁白 neutral

They hurried over to the art show

他们匆匆赶往艺术展。

旁白 neutral

When they arrived at the empty spot where Nathan's painting had been, Nathan wasn't there

他们来到内森那幅画原先摆放的空位时,内森不在那里。

旁白 neutral

But someone else was

但另有其人在。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Mr. Collins," Henry said." What are you doing?"

"嗨,柯林斯先生,"亨利说。"你在做什么?"

旁白 neutral

Mr. Collins spun around and laughed sheepishly." Oh! You startled me."

柯林斯先生转过身来,不好意思地笑了。"哦!你们吓了我一跳。"

旁白 neutral

" Were you looking for Nathan's painting?" Maggie asked

"你是在找内森的画吗?"麦琪问。

旁白 neutral

" Yes, I admit it." Mr. Collins tugged on his flowered tie

"是的,我承认。"柯林斯先生拽了拽他的花领带。

旁白 neutral

" It's been on my mind ever since I saw it this morning

"自从今天早上看到它,我就一直想着这事。

旁白 neutral

Can you believe two artists found such similar inspiration?

你能相信两个画家找到了这么相似的灵感吗?

旁白 neutral

Young Nathan's subject could be the twin of mine!"

小内森的画主题简直和我的一模一样!"

旁白 neutral

" Um, okay." Cole sounded doubtful. Henry knew what his friend was thinking

"嗯,好吧。"科尔的语气透着怀疑。亨利知道朋友在想什么。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Collins' crazy cat painting looked nothing like Nathan's!

柯林斯先生那幅疯狂的猫画看起来和内森的一点也不像!

旁白 neutral

" What if the judges think your paintings are too similar?" Maggie asked

"要是评委觉得你们的画太像了怎么办?"麦琪问。

旁白 neutral

" Are you worried they might not pick yours for the museum?"

“你担心他们不会选中你的作品进博物馆吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I suppose not." Mr. Collins winked and smiled

“我想不会吧。”柯林斯先生眨眨眼,微微一笑。

旁白 neutral

" Nathan and I are not even in the same age category, in case you couldn't tell

“内森和我连年龄组都不一样,难道你们看不出来吗?

旁白 neutral

I'm just worrying over nothing, as usual!

我又在瞎操心了,和往常一样!

旁白 neutral

It's the curse of being a sensitive artist."

这就是敏感的艺术家逃不开的诅咒啊。”

旁白 neutral

He glanced at the empty spot." So where is your friend's masterpiece?"

他瞥了一眼空着的位置。“那么,你们朋友的杰作去哪儿了?”

旁白 neutral

" We're not sure," Henry said." It disappeared about forty minutes ago."

“我们也不确定,”亨利说,“大概四十分钟前它就不见了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh dear!" Mr. Collins looked alarmed." Is there an art thief at the show?"

“哦,天哪!”柯林斯先生看起来很惊慌。“展览上不会是进了艺术大盗吧?”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," Cole said." Have you seen anything suspicious?"

“有可能,”科尔说,“你有没有看到什么可疑的事情?”

旁白 neutral

" Where have you been for the past hour?"

“过去这一个小时你都在哪里?”

旁白 neutral

Maggie demanded before Mr. Collins could respond

在柯林斯先生还没回答之前,梅吉就质问起来。

旁白 neutral

Henry winced. Sometimes Maggie could sound rude when she questioned people!

亨利缩了一下。有时梅吉质问别人时听起来很粗鲁!

旁白 neutral

Mr. Collins looked surprised." Am I a suspect? Luckily I have an alibi."

柯林斯先生看起来很惊讶。“我是嫌疑人吗?幸好我有不在场证明。”

旁白 neutral

" You do?" Henry was glad the man didn't seem insulted

“你有不在场证明?”亨利很高兴这位先生似乎没有生气。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Collins nodded." I've been at Mrs. Sweet's booth for the past hour or so, learning how to make candy

柯林斯先生点点头。“我过去大约一小时都在斯威特太太的摊位,学做糖果。”

旁白 neutral

She could tell you that too."

她也可以告诉你们。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Henry said." Well, we'd better get back to investigating."

“好吧,”亨利说。“嗯,我们最好回去继续调查了。”

旁白 neutral

The Lemonade Detectives hurried away

柠檬汁侦探们匆匆离开了。

旁白 neutral

" Are we going to check his alibi?" Maggie asked

“我们要去核实他的不在场证明吗?”梅吉问道。

旁白 neutral

Henry shrugged." I suppose we should, just to be sure

亨利耸耸肩。“我想我们得去核实一下,确保万无一失。”

旁白 neutral

But I bet he's telling the truth."

“不过我敢打赌他说的是实话。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Cole agreed." His alibi explains why we couldn't find him earlier."

“是啊,”科尔表示赞同。“他的不在场证明解释了为什么我们之前找不到他。”

旁白 neutral

They walked toward the crafts fair

他们朝手工艺品集市走去。

旁白 neutral

As they passed the bandstand, Henry spotted Owen

他们路过露天舞台时,亨利发现了欧文。

旁白 neutral

" Hi," Henry greeted him." Have you seen Patrick?"

“嗨,”亨利向他打招呼。“你见到帕特里克了吗?”

旁白 neutral

Owen frowned." Not since I saw you guys earlier," he said

欧文皱起了眉头。“从之前见到你们之后就没见过,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" We were supposed to meet at the crafts fair ten minutes ago

“我们本应十分钟前在手工艺品集市碰头的。

旁白 neutral

When he didn't show up, I came here to see if he was at the burger stand. But he wasn't."

他没出现,我就来这里看看他是不是在汉堡摊。但他也不在。”

旁白 neutral

Just then Henry noticed a tall, thin figure moving through the crowd

就在这时,亨利注意到人群中有一个高高瘦瘦的身影在移动。

旁白 neutral

" Look," he said." It's that strange woman!"

“看啊,”他说。“是那个奇怪的女人!”

旁白 neutral

" Quick! We have to catch her!"

“快!我们必须抓住她!”

旁白 neutral

Cole took off, with Henry and Maggie right behind him

科尔冲了出去,亨利和玛姬紧随其后。

旁白 neutral

The woman was walking quickly toward the museum at the edge of the park

那个女人正快步走向公园边上的博物馆。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me!" Henry yelled." Wait up!"

“等一下!”亨利喊道,“请等等!”

旁白 neutral

The woman glanced back

女人回头看了一眼。

旁白 neutral

When she saw Henry and the others coming, she gasped and dashed toward the museum

她看到亨利和其他人追来,倒吸一口气,冲向博物馆。

旁白 neutral

She ran up the steps, disappearing inside

她跑上台阶,消失在博物馆里。

旁白 neutral

" Stop!" Maggie yelled

“站住!”玛姬喊道。

旁白 neutral

The Lemonade Detectives ran into the museum. It was cool and dim inside

柠檬汁侦探们跑进博物馆。里面凉爽又昏暗。

旁白 neutral

The sound of footsteps echoed off the walls, but Henry couldn't tell which direction they were coming from

脚步声在墙壁间回荡,但亨利分辨不出声音是从哪个方向传来的。

旁白 neutral

" This way!" Cole cried, pointing

“这边!”科尔指着方向喊道。

旁白 neutral

Henry turned just in time to see the woman disappear around a corner

亨利转身时,正好看见那个女人消失在拐角处。

旁白 neutral

He ran after her and burst into a large room filled with sculptures

他追上去,冲进一个满是雕塑的大房间。

旁白 neutral

" Where'd she go?" Maggie exclaimed

“她去哪儿了?”玛姬惊呼。

旁白 neutral

" There!" Henry cried

“在那儿!”亨利喊道。

旁白 neutral

The Lemonade Detectives followed the woman through the next room, which was filled with paintings

柠檬汁侦探们跟着那个女人穿过下一个房间,里面挂满了画作。

旁白 neutral

Then she escaped into a hallway with lots of doors

然后她逃进了一条有很多门的走廊。

旁白 neutral

Cole glanced at all the doors." Which way did she go?" he asked breathlessly

科尔扫视着所有的门。“她往哪边走了?”他气喘吁吁地问。

旁白 neutral

A door leading outside was swinging shut

一扇通向外面的门正在缓缓关上。

旁白 neutral

Henry hurried over and looked out into the Belltown Arts Day crowd

亨利急忙跑过去,向外望去,外面是贝尔镇艺术节的人群。

旁白 neutral

He sighed." I think we lost her."

他叹了口气。“我想我们跟丢她了。”