Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E94 · Episodes

094 分秒必争

分秒必争

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 94 — 分秒必争.

85 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" The judging starts in an hour and a half?" Nathan cried

“评选一个半小时后就要开始了?”内森喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no! What if we don't find my painting in time?"

“哦不!要是我们不能及时找到我的画怎么办?”

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry. The Lemonade Detectives are on the case," Maggie assured him

“别担心。柠檬汁侦探队接手这个案子了,”麦琪肯定地说。

旁白 neutral

" Come on, guys. Let's get started!"

“来吧,伙伴们。我们开始行动吧!”

旁白 neutral

Henry nodded." First we should look for Patrick near his painting

亨利点点头。“首先我们应该去帕特里克的画作附近找他。

旁白 neutral

Then we can look for Mr. Collins."

然后我们可以去找柯林斯先生。”

旁白 neutral

" Hannah is probably still at her family's booth," Cole added

“汉娜大概还在她家的摊位那儿,”科尔补充道。

旁白 neutral

" And what about that weird woman? We don't know where to find her."

“那那个奇怪的女人呢?我们不知道去哪找她。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe she'll go back to the stand for her lemonade," Maggie said

“也许她会回去摊位拿她的柠檬汁,”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" She already paid for it, remember?"

“她已经付过钱了,记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

Henry nodded." Why don't you go back to the lemonade stand?" he told Maggie

亨利点点头,对玛吉说:“你回柠檬水摊吧。”

旁白 neutral

" You can keep selling lemonade while you watch for all our suspects."

“你可以一边卖柠檬水,一边留意所有的嫌疑人。”

旁白 neutral

" Especially the sunglasses woman," Cole said

“特别是那个戴墨镜的女人,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Good idea." Maggie hurried off

“好主意。”玛吉急忙走了。

旁白 neutral

" I know where Patrick's painting is hanging," Nathan told Henry and Cole

“我知道帕特里克的画挂在哪儿,”内森对亨利和科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Come on, I'll show you."

“来,我指给你们看。”

旁白 neutral

Nathan led the way to another section of the art show

内森领着他们来到画展的另一区域。

旁白 neutral

Patrick's painting was an oil painting of a pretty pond at sunset

帕特里克的画是一幅日落时美丽池塘的油画。

旁白 neutral

" Wow, he really is good," Cole said, studying the painting

“哇,他画得真好,”科尔仔细看着画说。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think this painting will end up in the museum?"

“你觉得这幅画会进博物馆吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Never mind that," Henry said

“别管那个了,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't see Patrick around here. Let's look for Hannah."

“我没看见帕特里克在这儿。我们去找汉娜吧。”

旁白 neutral

At the crafts show, Hannah was still at the basket-weaving booth

在手工展上,汉娜还在编篮子的摊位前。

旁白 neutral

She smiled when she saw the boys coming

看到男孩们过来,她笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, lemonade gang," she said." Where's Maggie?"

“嗨,柠檬水帮,”她招呼道。“玛吉去哪儿了?”

旁白 neutral

" Selling lemonade," Henry said

“在卖柠檬水呢,”亨利回答。

旁白 neutral

" What have you been doing since we saw you last?"

“我们上次见你之后,你都在做什么呀?”

旁白 neutral

Hannah looked confused." The same thing I've been doing all day."

汉娜看起来很困惑。“跟我一整天在做的同一件事。”

旁白 neutral

She held up the basket she was weaving

她拿起正在编的篮子。

旁白 neutral

" Making baskets, selling baskets, and talking about baskets."

“编篮子,卖篮子,聊篮子。”

旁白 neutral

" Did you leave this booth to go anywhere?" Cole asked

“你有离开这个摊位去过哪里吗?”科尔问道。

旁白 neutral

" Like over to the art show, for instance?" Nathan added hopefully

“比如说,去美术展那边?”内森满怀希望地补充道。

旁白 neutral

" I went to the bathroom once." Hannah frowned

“我去过一次洗手间。”汉娜皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you guys so interested in what I've been doing?" Suddenly she gasped

“你们为什么对我一直在做的事情这么感兴趣?”她突然倒吸了一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Wait! Are you investigating a mystery? Am I a suspect?"

“等等!你们在调查一个谜案吗?我是嫌疑人吗?”

旁白 neutral

Henry sighed. That was the only problem with The Lemonade Detectives' success in solving mysteries

亨利叹了口气。这就是柠檬水侦探成功破案带来的唯一问题。

旁白 neutral

Everyone in town had heard about them by now

现在镇上的每个人都听说过他们了。

旁白 neutral

It made it hard to interview people

这让找人问话变得很困难。

旁白 neutral

" Actually, we are investigating a mystery," he admitted

“实际上,我们确实在调查一个谜案,”他承认道。

旁白 neutral

" Nathan's painting disappeared."

“内森的画不见了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh." Hannah stared at Nathan with a slight frown." You entered the art show?"

“哦。”汉娜盯着内森,微微皱起了眉头。“你参加美术展了?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," Nathan said

“是的,”内森说。

旁白 neutral

" And we heard the judges love his painting," Cole added

“而且我们听说评委们很喜欢他的画,”科尔补充道。

旁白 neutral

" He might end up winning a spot in the museum. It's a huge honor, you know!"

“他可能会最终赢得在博物馆展出的名额!你知道,那可是一份巨大的荣誉!”

旁白 neutral

Hannah was still frowning

汉娜仍然皱着眉头。

旁白 neutral

" Excuse me," she said, tossing her half-woven basket aside." I have to go."

“失陪了,”她说着,把编了一半的篮子扔到一边。“我得走了。”

旁白 neutral

" Wait!" Henry exclaimed

“等等!”亨利喊道。

旁白 neutral

But it was too late

可为时已晚。

旁白 neutral

Hannah rushed off and disappeared around the corner of the next booth

汉娜冲了出去,消失在旁边摊位的拐角处。

旁白 neutral

" That was weird," Cole said, staring after her

“真奇怪。”科尔盯着她的背影说道。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think she ran off because she feels guilty?"

“你觉得她跑掉是因为心虚吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe," Henry said

“有可能。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Or maybe she was insulted that we were accusing her of stealing Nathan's painting."

“或者,她觉得我们指控她偷了内森的画,是种侮辱。”

旁白 neutral

Nathan bit his lip." What do we do now?

内森咬着嘴唇。“我们现在怎么办?

旁白 neutral

The judging starts in an hour and ten minutes."

还有一小时十分钟,评审就要开始了。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's look for our other suspects," Henry said

“我们去找找其他嫌疑人。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" We can question Hannah again later if necessary."

“如果有必要,我们可以晚点再找汉娜问话。”

旁白 neutral

They hurried back to the art show

他们匆忙赶回了艺术展。

旁白 neutral

But there was still no sign of Patrick or Mr. Collins

但依然不见帕特里克或柯林斯先生的踪影。

旁白 neutral

The park was more crowded than ever as people arrived for the art judging

随着人们前来参加艺术评审,公园比以往任何时候都拥挤。

旁白 neutral

Every year people in town loved to join the march over to the museum to display the winning artwork

镇上的人每年都喜欢加入游行队伍,前往博物馆展示获奖作品。

旁白 neutral

" Now what?" Cole said

“现在怎么办?”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

Henry looked at Nathan

亨利看向内森。

旁白 neutral

" Why don't you go see if anyone returned your painting?" he said

“你为什么不去看看有没有人把你的画还回来了?”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Cole and I will check in with Maggie."

“科尔和我去找玛吉看看。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay." Nathan didn't look very hopeful as he hurried off

“好吧。”内森匆忙离开时,看起来并不抱太大希望。

旁白 neutral

Maggie was pouring lemonade for a middle-aged couple when Henry and Cole arrived

亨利和科尔到达时,玛吉正在为一对中年夫妇倒柠檬水。

旁白 neutral

" Any news?" she asked as soon as the couple left

那对夫妇一走,她立刻问道:“有什么消息吗?”

旁白 neutral

Henry shook his head." We still haven't found Patrick or Mr. Collins

亨利摇了摇头。“我们还没找到帕特里克或柯林斯先生。”

旁白 neutral

We did find Hannah, but we only talked to her for a minute."

我们确实找到了汉娜,但我们只跟她聊了一分钟。”

旁白 neutral

He quickly described the encounter with Hannah

他快速描述了一下与汉娜相遇的情形。

旁白 neutral

" Have you seen any of our suspects?" Cole asked Maggie

“你看到我们怀疑的对象了吗?”科尔问玛吉。

旁白 neutral

" Nope." Maggie patted the cashbox." I've sold a lot of lemonade

“没有。”玛吉拍了拍钱箱。“我卖了好多柠檬水。”

旁白 neutral

But I haven't seen anything suspicious at all."

但我完全没看到任何可疑的事。”

旁白 neutral

" The woman with the sunglasses didn't come back for her lemonade?" Henry asked

“那个戴太阳镜的女人没回来拿她的柠檬水吗?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

" Nope," Maggie said again

“没有。”玛吉又说了一遍。

旁白 neutral

Just then Nora hurried over to the lemonade stand

就在这时,诺拉匆匆走向柠檬水摊。

旁白 neutral

" It's not right!" she announced loudly

“这不对!”她大声宣布道。

旁白 neutral

" About the painting of Patches, I mean."

“我是说,关于帕奇的那幅画。”

旁白 neutral

Henry was too distracted to pay much attention to Nora

亨利心烦意乱,没太注意诺拉。

旁白 neutral

" We know," he told her." We're trying to find Nathan's painting. Don't worry."

“我们知道,”他对她说。“我们正在努力找内森的画。别担心。”

旁白 neutral

" No!" Nora's voice was louder than ever

“不!”诺拉的声音比刚才更响了。

旁白 neutral

" It's not right! Patches is my kitty. She shouldn't be in a museum

“这不对!帕奇是我的小猫咪。她不该待在博物馆里。

旁白 neutral

She's mine — all mine! And the picture of her is mine too!"

她是我的——完全是我的!她的照片也是我的!”

旁白 neutral

Spinning around, Nora raced away

诺拉猛地转身,飞快地跑开了。