Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E86 · Episodes

086 又是威胁

又是威胁

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 86 — 又是威胁.

74 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Calm down, please, Mr. Fleming. Come with me." Mr. Beck stood up

“请冷静,弗莱明先生。跟我来。”贝克先生站了起来。

旁白 neutral

" You kids should run along."

“你们这些孩子该走了。”

旁白 neutral

The secretary led the older man away. Henry and Maggie wandered outside

秘书把年长的男人带走了。亨利和玛吉溜达到了外面。

旁白 neutral

" That was weird," Maggie said." Mr. Fleming seemed really mad

“真奇怪,”玛吉说,“弗莱明先生看起来真的很生气。

旁白 neutral

Maybe he's the one who made the threatening comment on the website!"

也许他就是那个在网站上留下威胁性评论的人!”

旁白 neutral

" That's exactly what I was thinking." Henry frowned

“我也是这么想的。”亨利皱起了眉头。

旁白 neutral

" But why would he steal Mrs. Sweet's candy?

“可他为什么要偷斯威特夫人的糖果呢?

旁白 neutral

And if he left that comment, why would he delete it if he's still mad?"

而且如果他留下了那条评论,既然还在生气,又为什么要删除呢?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," Maggie said." We should tell Jackson about this, though

“我不知道,”玛吉说,“不过我们应该把这件事告诉杰克逊。

旁白 neutral

Maybe he can figure it out." She looked at the town clock

也许他能弄清楚。”她看了看镇上的钟。

旁白 neutral

" It's getting late. We need to finish our float."

“天快黑了。我们得把花车做完。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay, let's go," Henry said

“好吧,我们走。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll tell Jackson about Mr. Fleming the next time we see him."

“下次见到杰克逊,我们就告诉他弗莱明先生的事。”

旁白 neutral

They walked back to the lemonade stand. Nathan was there with Cole

他们走回柠檬水摊。内森和科尔在那儿。

旁白 neutral

Henry and Maggie quickly told them what they'd found out during their trip into town

亨利和玛吉很快把他们去镇里时发现的情况告诉了他们。

旁白 neutral

" I know Mr. Fleming," Cole said when they finished." He lives on my block."

“我认识弗莱明先生,”他们说完后科尔说道,“他住我家那个街区。”

旁白 neutral

" Is he always that cranky?" Maggie asked

“他总是那么暴躁吗?”玛吉问。

旁白 neutral

Cole shrugged." Yeah, he's pretty cranky

科尔耸耸肩。“是啊,他脾气挺暴躁的。

旁白 neutral

But my mom says he's like a yappy dog. His bark is worse than his bite."

不过我妈说他就像只爱叫的小狗,叫得凶,但不会真咬人。”

旁白 neutral

" Do you think he could have left that nasty website comment?" Henry asked

“你觉得会是他在网站上留了那条恶评吗?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

" Or stolen Mrs. Sweet's candy?"

“或者偷了斯威特太太的糖果?”

旁白 neutral

" I doubt he'd steal anything," Cole said." I don't know about the comment."

“我觉得他不会偷东西,”科尔说,“但评论的事我倒不确定。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie looked restless

玛吉看起来坐立不安。

旁白 neutral

" If you guys want to keep talking about this, let's do it while we work on our float," she said

“如果你们还想聊这个,我们一边做花车一边说吧。”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Nathan, can you watch the lemonade stand?"

“内森,你能帮忙看一下柠檬水摊吗?”

旁白 neutral

Nathan agreed, and The Lemonade Detectives headed into Maggie's house

内森同意了,于是柠檬水侦探们朝玛吉家走去。

旁白 neutral

Her father was in the backyard putting gasoline into the lawn tractor

她爸爸正在后院给割草机加汽油。

旁白 neutral

" Are you ready for tomorrow, Dad?" Maggie asked

“爸爸,明天的事你准备好了吗?”玛吉问道。

旁白 neutral

" Almost." Her father scratched his head." There's just one problem

“差不多了。”她爸爸挠了挠头,“只是有一个问题。

旁白 neutral

I've looked everywhere, but I can't find the hitch pin."

我到处都找遍了,就是找不到牵引销。”

旁白 neutral

" What's a hitch pin?" Cole asked

“牵引销是什么?”科尔问。

旁白 neutral

" It's the part that attaches our float to the tractor," Henry explained

“它是连接花车和拖拉机的零件,”亨利解释道。

旁白 neutral

" We'll definitely need it for the parade tomorrow

“明天的游行我们肯定需要它。

旁白 neutral

Maybe I should go over to Newman's Auto Shop and get another one."

也许我该去纽曼汽车修理店再买一个。”

旁白 neutral

" Good idea, Henry." Maggie's dad pulled some bills out of his pocket

“好主意,亨利。”玛吉的爸爸从口袋里掏出几张钞票。

旁白 neutral

" This should be enough money to buy a new one."

“这些钱应该够买个新的了。”

旁白 neutral

Soon Henry was biking to the auto shop

不久,亨利骑上自行车向汽车修理店出发了。

旁白 neutral

When he arrived, a fancy black convertible was parked out front

他到达时,一辆漂亮的黑色敞篷车正停在外面。

旁白 neutral

Its hood was up, and Mr. Newman was looking at the engine

引擎盖开着,纽曼先生正在检查发动机。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Mr. Newman," Henry said." Isn't that the mayor's car?"

“嗨,纽曼先生,”亨利说,“那不是市长的车吗?”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Newman nodded

纽曼先生点了点头。

旁白 neutral

" He dropped it off for a tune-up so it will be ready for tomorrow's parade."

“他把车送来调试一下,好为明天的游行做准备。”

旁白 neutral

Henry told Mr. Newman what he needed. Mr. Newman pointed inside

亨利告诉纽曼先生他需要什么。纽曼先生朝里面指了指。

旁白 neutral

" My daughter is in the office," he said." She'll help you."

“我女儿在办公室里,”他说,“她会帮你的。”

旁白 neutral

" Thanks." Henry went inside

“谢谢。”亨利走了进去。

旁白 neutral

He immediately recognized the girl in the office

他立刻认出了办公室里的那个女孩。

旁白 neutral

" Oh, hi, Jade," he said." I forgot that Mr. Newman is your dad."

“哦,嗨,杰德,”他说,“我忘了纽曼先生是你爸爸。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, lucky me," Jade muttered. She sounded grouchy." What do you want?"

“是啊,我真走运。”杰德嘟囔着,听起来很不高兴。“你想要什么?”

旁白 neutral

Henry told her. Jade grabbed a hitch pin out of a bin behind the counter

亨利告诉了她。杰德从柜台后面的一个箱子里抓出一个牵引销。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks," Henry said, handing her the money

“谢谢。”亨利说着,把钱递给了她。

旁白 neutral

" By the way, Snake told me your band had to drop out of the parade. Sorry about that."

“对了,斯内克告诉我,你们的乐队不得不退出游行。真遗憾。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not sorry," Jade snapped

“我可不觉得遗憾,”杰德厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

" Snake's the one who wanted to sign up for the parade

“是斯内克自己想报名参加游行的。

旁白 neutral

He thought being on TV would help our band get famous."

他以为上电视能帮我们乐队出名。”

旁白 neutral

Just then Mr. Newman entered

就在这时,纽曼先生走了进来。

旁白 neutral

" What's taking so long?" he asked Jade with a frown

“怎么这么久?”他皱着眉头问杰德。

旁白 neutral

" You're supposed to be helping me with the mayor's car

“你应该在帮我校长的车才对。

旁白 neutral

I need to drop it off at the high school parking lot by the end of the day."

我得在今天结束前把它送到高中停车场。”

旁白 neutral

" The high school parking lot?" Henry said." Why are you taking it there?"

“高中停车场?”亨利说。“为什么要把车送到那儿?”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Newman shrugged." That's where the parade starts

纽曼先生耸耸肩。“游行的起点在那儿。

旁白 neutral

I suppose the mayor wants it waiting there for him when everyone gathers for the parade tomorrow afternoon."

我猜市长是想明天下午大家集合游行时,车已经在那儿等他了。”

旁白 neutral

" I'll be out to help you in a minute

“我马上就出来帮你。

旁白 neutral

I'm waiting on a customer," Jade told her father, waving toward Henry

我在招呼顾客呢,”杰德朝亨利挥挥手,对她爸爸说。

旁白 neutral

" Well, stop gossiping about your silly band and finish up," Mr. Newman said

“好了,别再闲聊你那破乐队了,赶紧把活儿干完,”纽曼先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe you'll be a rock star someday, but for right now you have a job to do."

“也许有一天你会成为摇滚明星,但现在,你得把该干的活干了。”

旁白 neutral

" Whatever," Jade muttered." Here's your change, Henry."

“随便吧,”杰德咕哝道。“亨利,找你的零钱。”

旁白 neutral

She shoved some coins at Henry and then stomped out of the office with a scowl

她把几枚硬币塞给亨利,然后沉着脸,跺着脚走出了办公室。

旁白 neutral

Soon Henry was back on his bike, heading for home

很快,亨利又骑上自行车,往家走。

旁白 neutral

As he passed the newspaper office, he saw Jackson near the entrance

路过报社时,他看到杰克逊在入口处附近。

旁白 neutral

" Hi there!" Henry called, stopping his bike

“嗨,你好!”亨利停下自行车,喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I'm glad I ran into you. Something weird happened a little while ago."

“真高兴碰到你。刚才发生了一件怪事。”

旁白 neutral

He told Jackson about Mr. Fleming's visit to the mayor's office

他把弗莱明先生去市长办公室的事告诉了杰克逊。

旁白 neutral

Jackson nodded." Yes, I already heard about that," he said

杰克逊点点头。“是的,我已经听说了,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I also just heard that the mayor is seriously thinking about canceling the parade!"

“我还刚听说,市长正认真考虑要取消游行呢!”