Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E85 · Episodes

085 失踪的讯息

失踪的讯息

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 85 — 失踪的讯息.

79 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure the threatening comment is gone?" Maggie asked

“你确定那条威胁性评论没了吗?”玛吉问。

旁白 neutral

" It's no big deal, kids." Jackson sounded distracted

“没什么大不了的,孩子们。”杰克逊听起来心不在焉。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe the mayor deleted it." He pulled out his notebook

“也许市长删掉了。”他掏出笔记本。

旁白 neutral

" I think I'll talk to the police and see if they found anything suspicious in Mrs. Sweet's shed

“我想我会和警方谈谈,看看他们在斯威特太太的棚子里有没有发现什么可疑的东西。

旁白 neutral

You kids should go home and work on your float."

你们这些孩子该回家,花心思做彩车了。”

旁白 neutral

" Are you sure you don't want any help?" Henry asked

“你确定不需要帮忙吗?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

" The Lemonade Detectives have solved lots of mysteries."

“柠檬水侦探社破过很多谜案。”

旁白 neutral

Jackson smiled." I know, Henry. But don't worry

杰克逊笑了。“我知道,亨利。不过别担心。

旁白 neutral

If there's really a mystery here, I'll get to the bottom of it."

如果这真有什么谜团,我会查个水落石出的。”

旁白 neutral

He rushed off, whistling cheerfully. Henry glanced at Maggie

他匆匆离去,愉快地吹着口哨。亨利瞥了玛吉一眼。

旁白 neutral

" Should we follow him and try to talk him into letting us hear what the police say?"

“我们应不应该跟着他,说服他让我们听听警察怎么说?”

旁白 neutral

" No, Jackson is right," Maggie said

“不用,杰克逊说得对,”玛姬说。

旁白 neutral

" We need to finish our float, or we'll never win those prizes."

“我们得完成我们的彩车,不然就永远赢不到那些奖品了。”

旁白 neutral

" I guess you're right." Henry smiled

“我想你说得对。”亨利笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe I just miss solving mysteries so much that I was hoping we'd found another one!"

“也许我只是太想念破案的感觉了,所以才盼着我们又发现了一个谜案!”

旁白 neutral

Maggie shrugged." Not me. Nobody is offering to pay our detective fee

玛姬耸耸肩。“我可不想。没人出钱付我们的侦探费。”

旁白 neutral

That means we don't have time to investigate."

“那就意味着我们没有时间去调查。”

旁白 neutral

The two of them headed out of the auto shop

两人走出了汽车修理店。

旁白 neutral

Right outside Henry spotted Snake leaning against a lamppost

一到外面,亨利就看到斯内克靠在一根灯柱上。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Snake," Henry said

“嗨,斯内克,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Is your band's float ready for the parade tomorrow?"

“你们乐队明天的游行彩车准备好了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Lemonade Kids." Snake sighed." We're not doing a float after all."

“嗨,柠檬水侦探。”斯内克叹了口气,“我们最终不做彩车了。”

旁白 neutral

" Really? What happened?" Maggie asked

“真的吗?怎么了?”玛姬问道。

旁白 neutral

" Our practice was going great yesterday," Snake said

“我们昨天的练习本来进行得很顺利,”斯内克说。

旁白 neutral

" We were all having so much fun that we forgot about the time

“我们都玩得太开心了,以至于忘了时间。

旁白 neutral

One member of the band got grounded for coming home late."

一个乐队成员因为回家晚了被禁足了。”

旁白 neutral

" Wow, that's too bad," Henry said

“哇,那太糟糕了。”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" So the whole band is dropping out of the parade?"

“所以整个乐队都要退出游行吗?”

旁白 neutral

" We don't have much choice." Snake shrugged

“我们没什么选择。”斯内克耸了耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" Our music wouldn't sound right without all of us playing."

“少了任何一个人,我们的音乐听起来就不对劲了。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh. Well... sorry," Henry said." See you around."

“噢。嗯……抱歉,”亨利说,“回头见。”

旁白 neutral

He and Maggie wandered off

他和玛姬走开了。

旁白 neutral

Maggie glanced back to make sure Snake was out of earshot

玛姬回头瞥了一眼,确保斯内克听不到他们说话。

旁白 neutral

" Snake looked pretty upset," she said." But this is good news for us

“斯内克看上去挺难过的,”她说,“但这对我们来说是个好消息。

旁白 neutral

It means we'll have less competition for those prizes!"

这意味着我们争夺奖品时的对手就少了!”

旁白 neutral

Henry nodded, but he wasn't really listening

亨利点了点头,但其实没在听。

旁白 neutral

He'd just noticed the town hall building up ahead

他刚刚注意到前方的市政厅大楼。

旁白 neutral

" Jackson said Mayor Porter might have deleted that threatening comment from the website," he said

“杰克逊说过,波特市长可能从网站上删了那条威胁评论,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe we should stop in and ask the mayor if that's true."

“也许我们该顺便进去问问市长,看是不是真的。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie looked uncertain." Do you still think there's a mystery going on?"

玛姬露出不确定的神情。“你还觉得有什么谜团在调查吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," Henry said

“我不知道,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" It's possible that the threatening comment was a joke, and Mrs. Sweet just misplaced her candy

“可能那条威胁评论是个玩笑,而斯威特太太只是把糖果放错了地方。

旁白 neutral

But it's also possible that someone is trying to ruin the parade."

但也可能有人想破坏这次游行。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay," Maggie said." But let's hurry. I want to get back to our float soon."

“好吧,”玛姬说。“但我们得快点。我想早点回去做我们的彩车。”

旁白 neutral

They went into the town hall building

他们走进了市政厅大楼。

旁白 neutral

The mayor's secretary was a cheerful young man named Mr. Beck

市长的秘书是个性格开朗的年轻人,叫贝克先生。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry, kids," he said after Henry and Maggie asked to see the mayor

“对不起,孩子们,”亨利和玛姬请求见市长后,他说道。

旁白 neutral

" Mayor Porter has meetings all afternoon

“波特市长整个下午都有会议。

旁白 neutral

I can make an appointment for you on Monday, if you like."

如果你们愿意,我可以帮你们约在星期一。”

旁白 neutral

" Monday's too late," Maggie said." It's about the parade tomorrow."

“星期一太晚了,”玛姬说。“是关于明天的游行的事。”

旁白 neutral

Henry nodded." It might be important."

亨利点点头。“这可能很重要。”

旁白 neutral

" Might be?" Mr. Beck echoed." What do you mean?"

“可能?”贝克先生重复道。“什么意思?”

旁白 neutral

" We're afraid someone might be trying to sabotage the parade," Henry said

“我们担心可能有人要破坏游行,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Sweet thinks someone broke into her shed last night

“斯威特太太觉得昨晚有人闯进了她的棚子。

旁白 neutral

And there was a threatening message in the comments on the town website."

而且小镇网站的评论里还有一条威胁信息。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh dear. Really?" Mr. Beck quickly opened the town website on his computer

“天哪。真的吗?”贝克先生迅速在电脑上打开了小镇网站。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't notice anything like that when I was updating the site a few minutes ago."

“几分钟前我更新网站时,没注意到有那样的内容。”

旁白 neutral

" You mean you didn't delete the comment?" Maggie asked

“你是说你没有删掉那条评论?”玛姬问。

旁白 neutral

" Only the person who leaves the comment can delete it."

“只有留下评论的人才能删除它。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Beck sounded skeptical now." What did you kids see?"

贝克先生语气里带着怀疑。“你们到底看到了什么,孩子们?”

旁白 neutral

" There was a message right after the one by Miss Bishop," Henry explained

“在毕肖普小姐的评论后面紧跟着一条信息,”亨利解释道。

旁白 neutral

" It said the parade was for losers, and the mayor should cancel it, or else."

“上面说游行是给失败者办的,市长应该取消它,否则后果自负。”

旁白 neutral

" Hmm." A second later Mr. Beck closed the town website page

“嗯。”片刻之后,贝克先生关掉了小镇网站的页面。

旁白 neutral

" Well, I'll mention the comment to the mayor when I see him."

“好吧,我见到市长时会跟他提一下那条评论的。”

旁白 neutral

Henry could tell the secretary wasn't taking this seriously

亨利看得出这位秘书并没有把这事当真。

旁白 neutral

" But what if —," he began

“可万一——,”他开口说道。

旁白 neutral

" This is an outrage!" an angry shout interrupted him

“这太不像话了!”一声怒吼打断了他。

旁白 neutral

An older, white-haired man had just stomped into the office

一个上了年纪、头发花白的男子刚刚大步冲进了办公室。

旁白 neutral

He looked familiar, but Henry didn't know his name

他看起来很眼熟,但亨利不知道他的名字。

旁白 neutral

" Good afternoon, Mr. Fleming," Mr. Beck greeted the older man

“下午好,弗莱明先生,”贝克先生向这位年长的男士打招呼。

旁白 neutral

" Is something wrong?"

“出什么事了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" You bet your life something's wrong!"

“那还用说,当然出事了!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Fleming pushed past Henry and Maggie and glared at the secretary

弗莱明先生从亨利和玛姬身边挤过去,瞪着那位秘书。

旁白 neutral

" The window of my art studio overlooks an empty lot

“我的艺术工作室窗外能看见一片空地。

旁白 neutral

I like it that way — very quiet

我喜欢那样——非常安静。

旁白 neutral

But this week the high school soccer team has been building a float there

可这周,高中足球队一直在那里做彩车。

旁白 neutral

So there's been hammering, sawing, shouting, and laughing all day long

结果整天都是敲敲打打、锯来锯去、大喊大笑的声音。

旁白 neutral

I can't take it anymore!

我再也受不了了!

旁白 neutral

If someone doesn't do something, I'll sue the town to call off the parade!"

要是再没人管,我就起诉小镇,取消这次游行!”