Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E77 · Episodes

077 全身湿透

全身湿透

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 77 — 全身湿透.

81 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" You found the shirt?" Henry exclaimed." Where is it?"

“你找到衬衫了?”亨利喊道。“在哪儿?”

旁白 neutral

Maggie grinned

麦琪咧嘴笑了。

旁白 neutral

" On TV, detectives always want to examine the crime scene exactly as they found it

“电视里,侦探们总想原封不动地检查犯罪现场。

旁白 neutral

So I left it where I found it."

所以我就让它待在找到的地方了。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's go look," Henry said." We should tell Daisy too."

“我们去看看,”亨利说。“也得告诉黛西一声。”

旁白 neutral

" I just saw her in the barn."

“我刚才看见她在谷仓里。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie headed back to the barn with Big Spot. So did Henry

麦琪带着大斑点朝谷仓走去。亨利也跟了过去。

旁白 neutral

Daisy and Kira were brushing Coco's mane

黛西和基拉正在给可可梳理鬃毛。

旁白 neutral

" Maggie found your show shirt," Henry told Daisy

“麦琪找到了你的表演衬衫,”亨利告诉黛西。

旁白 neutral

" Really? Where?" Daisy cried

“真的吗?在哪儿?”黛西叫起来。

旁白 neutral

" Follow me." Maggie put Big Spot into his stall

“跟我来。”麦琪一边说着,一边把大斑点牵进它的马厩。

旁白 neutral

Then she headed out the barn's back door

然后她走出谷仓的后门。

旁白 neutral

She stopped beside the water trough just outside

她在门外不远的水槽边停了下来。

旁白 neutral

" Look!" Maggie said, pointing

“看!”麦琪指着说。

旁白 neutral

A blob of white fabric was floating in the water

一团白色的布料正漂浮在水面上。

旁白 neutral

" My shirt!" Daisy shrieked. She reached in and grabbed the wet shirt

“我的衬衫!”黛西尖叫道。她伸手进去,抓住了湿漉漉的衬衫。

旁白 neutral

" Yuck! It's a mess! There's no way I can wear it for my class!"

“哎呀!一团糟!我没法穿它去参加比赛了!”

旁白 neutral

" Attention, please!" Ms. Wood said over the loudspeaker

“请注意!”广播里传来伍德女士的声音。

旁白 neutral

" Riders in the next class, please come to the ring."

“下一组的骑手们,请到赛场来。”

旁白 neutral

" That's us." Kira buttoned her show coat." We'd better get our ponies."

“是我们。”基拉扣上她的表演外套,“我们最好去牵小马。”

旁白 neutral

" Okay." Daisy shoved the wet shirt at Henry

“好吧。”黛西把湿衬衫塞给亨利。

旁白 neutral

" You have to find out who did this. Whoever it is should pay!"

“你得查出是谁干的。不管是谁,都得付出代价!”

旁白 neutral

The two older girls rushed back into the barn

两个大女孩冲回了谷仓。

旁白 neutral

Henry was examining the shirt

亨利正在检查衬衫。

旁白 neutral

It looked just like Daisy had described, white with a ribbon on the pocket

它看起来完全像黛西描述的那样,白色,口袋上有根丝带。

旁白 neutral

" Wow, this shirt is really a mess," he said." It's not just wet

“哇,这件衬衫真是一团糟,”他说,“不仅湿了。

旁白 neutral

It's stained too. There's a spot just below the ribbon."

还染上了污渍。丝带下面有个斑点。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe the colors in the ribbon ran when they got wet," Maggie suggested

“也许丝带的颜色遇水洇开了,”麦琪猜测道。

旁白 neutral

" That happened once when I did the laundry. All Dad's underwear turned pink."

“我有一次洗衣服时就发生过这种事。爸爸的所有内衣都变成了粉色。”

旁白 neutral

" It can't be that," Henry said

“不可能是那样,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" The ribbon is pink and yellow. This stain is blue."

“丝带是粉色和黄色的。这个污渍是蓝色的。”

旁白 neutral

" Blue?" Maggie looked interested

“蓝色?”麦琪看起来很感兴趣。

旁白 neutral

" Like the blue stuff Big Spot slobbered on me?"

“就像大斑点流到我身上的那种蓝色的东西吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe. It's hard to tell, since the shirt has been in the water and the spot is pretty faded."

“也许吧。很难确定,因为衬衫在水里泡过,污渍也褪色得很厉害。”

旁白 neutral

" Let me see." Maggie took the shirt." The stain is right on the pocket

“让我看看。”麦琪拿过衬衫。“污渍就在口袋上。”

旁白 neutral

Maybe something in the pocket is staining it from the inside."

说不定是口袋里的什么东西从里面把它染脏了。”

旁白 neutral

She stuck her fingers into the small pocket

她把手指伸进小口袋里。

旁白 neutral

" Nope, nothing in here. But it feels sticky."

“没有,里面什么都没有。但摸起来黏糊糊的。”

旁白 neutral

" Maybe Daisy left gum or candy or something in the pocket earlier," Henry said

“也许黛西之前把口香糖、糖果或别的东西落在口袋里了,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" That makes sense," Maggie said

“有道理,”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" Those lollipops at the Dessert Den come in all kinds of colors

“甜品小站的那些棒棒糖有各种各样的颜色。

旁白 neutral

And Daisy was looking at them yesterday when we saw her there, remember?"

而且我们昨天在那里看到黛西的时候,她正盯着它们看呢,记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Daisy was at the Dessert Den yesterday?" Henry said." I didn't see her."

“黛西昨天去了甜品小站?”亨利说,“我没看到她呀。”

旁白 neutral

" She left a few minutes after we got there." Maggie laughed

“我们到那儿没几分钟她就走了。”麦琪笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" Besides, you were busy drooling over the new chocolate cake

“再说了,你当时只顾着对那新款巧克力蛋糕流口水。

旁白 neutral

But Cole and I talked to her."

但科尔和我跟她聊了聊。”

旁白 neutral

" So did Daisy buy any blue lollipops?" Henry asked

“那黛西买蓝色棒棒糖了吗?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

" If she didn't, this stain could be a clue."

“如果没买,这个污渍可能就是个线索。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie shrugged." Let's go ask her

麦琪耸耸肩。“我们去问问她吧。

旁白 neutral

If she fed one to Big Spot, that would solve the mystery of the blue drool."

要是她给大斑点喂了一根,那蓝色口水的谜就解开了。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah. But it wouldn't explain who took Daisy's shirt," Henry said

“是啊。但这解释不了是谁拿走了黛西的衬衫,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Big Spot couldn't have put it in the water trough."

“大斑不可能把它放进水槽里。”

旁白 neutral

They walked to the ring." Daisy's class already started," Maggie said

他们走到赛场。“黛西的比赛已经开始了,”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

Henry nodded

亨利点了点头。

旁白 neutral

He watched as Daisy, Kira, and several other students rode around the ring

他看着黛西、基拉和其他几个学生骑着马在赛场里绕圈。

旁白 neutral

In the end Daisy won the blue ribbon, and Kira came in second

最后黛西赢得了蓝丝带,基拉获得了第二名。

旁白 neutral

" That was great!" Daisy exclaimed as she and Kira rode out of the ring

“太棒了!”黛西和基拉骑马走出赛场时喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Hey, Kira, let's enter another class in the show

“嘿,基拉,我们再报名参加表演赛的另一项比赛吧。

旁白 neutral

How about the obstacle course class?"

障碍赛怎么样?”

旁白 neutral

" I can't," Kira said." I don't have enough money."

“我不行,”基拉说。“我的钱不够。”

旁白 neutral

" I know how that feels," Maggie told her

“我知道那种感觉,”麦琪对她说。

旁白 neutral

Then she turned to Daisy." Can we talk to you?"

然后她转向黛西。“我们能和你谈谈吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Sure. I'll catch up to you in the barn," Daisy told Kira

“当然。我们在谷仓见吧,”黛西对基拉说。

旁白 neutral

She followed Henry and Maggie to a more private spot

她跟着亨利和麦琪去了一个更僻静的地方。

旁白 neutral

" What's up? Did you guys figure out who wrecked my shirt?"

“怎么了?你们找出是谁弄坏了我的衬衫了吗?”

旁白 neutral

She didn't sound as angry as she had earlier

她的语气听起来没有之前那么生气了。

旁白 neutral

Henry guessed that she was in a good mood after winning her class

亨利猜她是因为赢了比赛,所以心情不错。

旁白 neutral

" Not exactly," he said." But we noticed a blue stain on the pocket

“还没完全确定,”他说。“但我们注意到口袋上有一块蓝色污渍。

旁白 neutral

Did you put anything blue in there?"

你往口袋里放过什么蓝色的东西吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Like one of those blue lollipops from the Dessert Den, for instance?" Maggie said

“比如,甜品小站里的那种蓝色棒棒糖?”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" Did you bring one to feed to Coco?"

“你是不是带了一根来喂大斑?”

旁白 neutral

Daisy looked surprised

黛西看起来很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" I love those lollipops, especially the blueberry ones

“我喜欢那些棒棒糖,尤其是蓝莓味的。

旁白 neutral

But they're much too expensive to feed to ponies!

但它们太贵了,我可不会拿来喂小马!

旁白 neutral

I didn't even buy any yesterday. I wanted to save my money for today's show."

我昨天一根都没买。我想把钱省下来用在今天的比赛上。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh," Maggie said." Hey, I think Kira is calling you

“哦,”麦琪说。“嘿,我觉得基拉在叫你。

旁白 neutral

You'd better see what she wants."

你最好去看看她想干什么。”

旁白 neutral

" She is? Okay, see you guys later!" Daisy hurried off with her pony

“是吗?好的,回头见!”黛西牵着她的小马匆匆走了。

旁白 neutral

" Why'd you say that?" Henry said." I wanted to ask her more questions."

“你为什么那么说?”亨利问。“我还想多问她几个问题呢。”

旁白 neutral

" Because I just thought of a new theory," Maggie blurted out

“因为我刚想到一个新推论,”麦琪脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" Maybe the person who wrecked Daisy's shirt is... Daisy!"

“也许弄坏黛西衬衫的人就是……黛西自己!”