Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E76 · Episodes

076 失败者的怨气

失败者的怨气

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 76 — 失败者的怨气.

76 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Way to go, Maggie!" Henry yelled. Cole let out a cheer too

“干得好,玛姬!”亨利喊道。科尔也欢呼起来。

旁白 neutral

Maggie grinned proudly as Ms. Wood attached the blue ribbon to her pony's bridle

当伍德小姐把蓝丝带系到她小马的缰绳上时,玛姬骄傲地咧嘴笑了。

旁白 neutral

Most of the other riders looked happy too

其他大多数骑手看起来也很开心。

旁白 neutral

Only one rider looked unhappy. That was Rebecca. She'd come in fourth

只有一个骑手看起来不开心。那就是丽贝卡。她得了第四名。

旁白 neutral

" I knew it!" she yelled, riding out of the ring and jumping down from her pony

“我就知道!”她喊道,骑马出了场地,然后从小马上跳了下来。

旁白 neutral

" I would have won if I'd been riding Coco!"

“要是我骑的是可可,我早就赢了!”

旁白 neutral

She flung her pony's reins away and kicked at the ground

她甩开小马的缰绳,踢着地面。

旁白 neutral

Then she grabbed the white ribbon from the pony's bridle and stomped on it

然后她从小马的缰绳上扯下白丝带,狠狠地踩了上去。

旁白 neutral

" Rebecca!" Ms. Wood exclaimed." You should be ashamed of yourself!

“丽贝卡!”伍德小姐大声说,“你应该为自己感到羞耻!

旁白 neutral

That's very poor sportsmanship."

这真是太缺乏体育精神了。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't care!" Rebecca yelled

“我不在乎!”丽贝卡喊道。

旁白 neutral

" It's not fair! I wanted to ride Coco today. This stupid pony made me lose!"

“这不公平!我今天想骑可可。这匹笨小马害我输了!”

旁白 neutral

" Don't say that!" another girl spoke up." Red is a great pony too."

“别这么说!”另一个女孩开口说。“瑞德也是一匹很棒的小马。”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Maggie agreed

“是啊,”玛姬表示同意。

旁白 neutral

" I rode him once. He was awesome! Almost as good as Big Spot."

“我骑过他一次。他太棒了!几乎和大斑点一样好。”

旁白 neutral

" They're right, Rebecca." Ms. Wood sounded stern

“她们说得对,丽贝卡。”伍德小姐语气严厉。

旁白 neutral

" Now stop complaining and go take care of your pony

“现在停止抱怨,去照顾你的小马。

旁白 neutral

He did his best, and he deserves a nice grooming and some treats."

他尽力了,他应该得到一次好的刷洗和一些零食。”

旁白 neutral

A woman pushed through the crowd

一位女士挤过人群。

旁白 neutral

" I think that's Rebecca's mother," Henry whispered to Cole

“我想那是丽贝卡的妈妈,”亨利对科尔轻声说。

旁白 neutral

" Stop this tantrum right now and do as Ms. Wood says!" Rebecca's mother said

“马上停下你这脾气,照伍德小姐说的做!”丽贝卡的母亲说。

旁白 neutral

" Or you won't get to take riding lessons anymore."

“否则你就再也不能上骑马课了。”

旁白 neutral

" Fine!" Rebecca cried." But it's not fair!"

“行!”丽贝卡喊道,“但这不公平!”

旁白 neutral

She stomped off toward the barn, dragging her pony behind her

她拖着身后的小马,跺着脚朝马厩走去。

旁白 neutral

" Wow. Did you see that?" Henry said to Cole

“哇,你看到了吗?”亨利对科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Rebecca is obviously still mad about not getting to ride Coco."

“丽贝卡显然还在为没能骑上可可而生气。”

旁白 neutral

Cole just shrugged." Yeah. She's probably the shirt thief, like you said."

科尔只是耸了耸肩。“是啊,她很可能就是偷衬衫的人,就像你说的。”

旁白 neutral

Henry rubbed his chin thoughtfully." She has a good motive

亨利若有所思地揉着下巴。“她有充分的动机。

旁白 neutral

And she definitely could have done it. Now all we have to do is prove it."

而且她绝对有可能做到。现在我们要做的就是证明这一点。”

旁白 neutral

" That's not going to be easy," Cole said

“那可不容易,”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" If there were any witnesses, somebody would have said something by now

“如果有目击者,到现在早就有人说什么了。”

旁白 neutral

Plus, if Rebecca hid that shirt somewhere, it will be tough to prove that she was the one who stole it

另外,如果丽贝卡把衬衫藏在某个地方,就很难证明是她偷的。

旁白 neutral

Maybe we should just forget about this case and focus on selling lemonade."

也许我们该忘掉这个案子,专心卖柠檬水。”

旁白 neutral

Henry frowned at his friend. Cole wasn't acting like himself today

亨利朝朋友皱了皱眉。科尔今天有点反常。

旁白 neutral

" The Lemonade Detectives agreed to accept this case

“柠檬水侦探社同意接这个案子的。

旁白 neutral

That means we need to try to solve it!

也就是说,我们得想办法破案!

旁白 neutral

If you don't want to help, Maggie and I can do it without you."

你要是不想帮忙,玛姬和我可以自己查。”

旁白 neutral

Cole frowned too." I'm not saying I don't want to help," he said

科尔也皱起了眉头。“我不是说不想帮忙,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm just saying it's not going to be easy to prove anything

“我只是说,想证明什么可不容易。

旁白 neutral

Besides, Daisy's family lives in that big, fancy house over on Elm Street

再说了,黛西一家就住在榆树街那栋又大又漂亮的房子里。

旁白 neutral

They have plenty of money to buy her another shirt. So what's the big deal?"

他们家有的是钱给她再买一件衬衫。这有什么大不了的?”

旁白 neutral

Henry was surprised to hear Cole say something like that

亨利听到科尔说出这种话,感到很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" Stealing is wrong!" he reminded Cole

“偷东西是不对的!”他提醒科尔。

旁白 neutral

" If Rebecca stole Daisy's shirt, she should give it back to Daisy and apologize

“如果丽贝卡偷了黛西的衬衫,她应该把衬衫还给黛西并道歉。

旁白 neutral

And if she didn't do it, we should figure out who did."

如果不是她干的,我们就应该找出是谁干的。”

旁白 neutral

Just then he saw Rebecca come stomping out of the barn

就在这时,他看见丽贝卡从马厩里蹬蹬地走了出来。

旁白 neutral

" There's our suspect now," Henry told Cole

“我们的嫌疑人来了。”亨利对科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Stay with the lemonade stand. I'll be right back."

“你守着柠檬水摊。我马上就回来。”

旁白 neutral

Henry hurried off without waiting for an answer

亨利没等科尔回答就急忙跑开了。

旁白 neutral

He caught up to Rebecca near the parking lot

他在停车场附近追上了丽贝卡。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Rebecca," he said." Can I talk to you?"

“嗨,丽贝卡,”他说,“我能跟你谈谈吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Sure, what do you want to talk about?" Rebecca asked

“行啊,你想谈什么?”丽贝卡问。

旁白 neutral

Henry shrugged." I just wanted to congratulate you," he said

亨利耸耸肩。“我就是想祝贺你一下,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I saw you win fourth place just now

“我刚才看到你得了第四名。

旁白 neutral

That's pretty good, especially since you didn't get to ride your favorite pony."

这已经很不错了,特别是你还没骑上你最喜欢的小马。”

旁白 neutral

" Tell me about it!" Rebecca scowled

“就是啊!”丽贝卡沉下脸。

旁白 neutral

" I still can't believe Daisy stole Coco from me! It's totally unfair!"

“我还是不敢相信黛西抢了我的可可!这太不公平了!”

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Henry said, pretending to go along with her

“是啊,”亨利嘴上附和着她。

旁白 neutral

" So did you go visit Coco in her stall earlier?

“那你之前去过它的马厩看它吗?

旁白 neutral

You know, before the show started?"

就是,比赛开始前?”

旁白 neutral

" Huh?" Rebecca blinked at him

“嗯?”丽贝卡对他眨眨眼。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah, I stopped by and gave her a carrot when I first got here. Why?"

“去过啊,我刚到的时候就顺便去喂了它一根胡萝卜。怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

" Just curious." Henry cleared his throat

“只是好奇。”亨利清了清嗓子。

旁白 neutral

" Was that before or after Daisy arrived at the show?"

“那是黛西到赛场之前还是之后?”

旁白 neutral

" How should I know?" Rebecca said

“我怎么知道?”丽贝卡说。

旁白 neutral

" Why are you asking all these questions, anyway?"

“你问这么多问题干什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I, uh..." Henry tried to think of something to say

“我,呃……”亨利努力想说点什么。

旁白 neutral

Lots of people in Belltown knew about The Lemonade Detectives

贝尔镇很多人都知道“柠檬水侦探社”。

旁白 neutral

If Rebecca had stolen that shirt, Henry didn't want her to guess that he knew she'd done it

如果衬衫是丽贝卡偷的,亨利不想让她猜到他已经知道了。

旁白 neutral

Otherwise it might be even harder to prove

否则,要证明可能会更难。

旁白 neutral

Just then Henry heard a clatter of hooves behind him

就在这时,亨利听到身后传来一阵马蹄声。

旁白 neutral

Turning, he saw Maggie rushing over, still leading Big Spot

他转过身,看到玛姬正匆忙赶来,手里还牵着大斑点。

旁白 neutral

" I need to talk to you, Henry," Maggie said breathlessly." In private."

“我需要跟你谈谈,亨利,”玛姬上气不接下气地说,“私下谈。”

旁白 neutral

She yanked him away from Rebecca

她一把把他从丽贝卡身边拽开。

旁白 neutral

" What is it?" Henry asked

“怎么了?”亨利问。

旁白 neutral

Maggie spun to face him." I just found Daisy's missing shirt!"

玛姬转过身面对着他。“我刚找到黛西丢失的那件衬衫!”