Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E70 · Episodes

070 美味的结局

美味的结局

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 70 — 美味的结局.

75 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Henry stared at the flavor board outside the Sweet Shop

亨利盯着甜品店外的口味板。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Sweet erased bubble gum banana swirl!"

“斯威特太太把泡泡糖香蕉旋风擦掉了!”

旁白 neutral

" She probably decided that if Mr. Tate was going to copy her flavor, she didn't want it anymore," said Maggie

“她大概想,如果泰特先生要抄她的口味,她就不想要了,”玛姬说。

旁白 neutral

" Or she's trying to hide all traces of her crime!" chimed in Cole

“或者她是在销毁犯罪痕迹!”科尔插嘴道。

旁白 neutral

" Let's go find Mr. Tate," Henry said

“我们去找泰特先生吧,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

When they reached the Dessert Den, the electrician's truck was gone

他们到甜品窝时,电工的卡车已经走了。

旁白 neutral

The front door was standing open as Mr. Tate hurried back and forth carrying boxes inside

前门敞开着,泰特先生正来回搬箱子进去。

旁白 neutral

" Good, you're back," he said to the kids." Grab a box and come on in

“好,你们回来了,”他对孩子们说。“拿个箱子进来吧。

旁白 neutral

Did you get Mrs. Sweet to confess?"

你让斯威特太太认罪了吗?”

旁白 neutral

" We're still working on the case," Henry said." We have a question

“案子还在查,”亨利说。“我们有个问题。

旁白 neutral

When did you hang up the menu with your secret flavor on it?"

"你是什么时候把写有秘密口味的口味板挂上去的?"

旁白 neutral

" Right after Mr. Moss finished painting it on Saturday. Why?"

"莫斯先生周六一画好我就挂上了。怎么了?"

旁白 neutral

" Mr. Moss painted your sign?" Cole said, surprised

"是莫斯先生画的口味板?" 科尔惊讶地说。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Tate nodded." At first I thought I'd made a mistake hiring him

泰特先生点点头。"一开始我还以为雇他是个错误。"

旁白 neutral

The old guy never stops talking! But he did a fantastic job on the sign."

"那个老伙计说起话来就没个完!不过他把牌子画得挺棒。"

旁白 neutral

" Aha!" Henry smiled." I think I know what happened."

"啊哈!" 亨利笑了。"我想我知道是怎么回事了。"

旁白 neutral

Maggie didn't seem to hear Henry

玛吉好像没听见亨利的话。

旁白 neutral

" But Mr. Moss is dating Mrs. Sweet!" she blurted out

"可是莫斯先生在跟斯威特太太约会啊!" 她脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" He is?" Mr. Tate frowned." That proves it!

"是吗?" 泰特先生皱起了眉头。"那就证实了!"

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Sweet must have heard about my flavor from him. I knew she was guilty!"

"斯威特太太肯定是从他那儿听说了我的口味。我就知道是她搞的鬼!"

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Sweet isn't guilty," Henry said

"斯威特太太没有罪,"亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" I knew it!" Maggie pointed at Mr. Tate

"我就知道!"玛吉指着泰特先生。

旁白 neutral

" You found out about Mrs. Sweet's new flavor from Mr. Moss!

"你从莫斯先生那里得知了斯威特太太的新口味!

旁白 neutral

Then you decided to frame her to drive her out of business!"

然后你就决定陷害她,想把她赶出这一行!"

旁白 neutral

" What are you talking about?" Mr. Tate said

"你们在说什么呢?"泰特先生说。

旁白 neutral

" Wait," Henry said." Maggie, Mr. Tate isn't guilty either."

"等等,"亨利说。"玛吉,泰特先生也没有罪。"

旁白 neutral

" He's not?" Cole said." Then who is guilty?"

"他没有吗?"科尔说。"那谁有罪?"

旁白 neutral

" The guilty person is... nobody!" Henry shrugged

"有罪的人是……没有人!"亨利耸耸肩。

旁白 neutral

" At least, nobody doing anything wrong on purpose."

"至少,没有人是故意做错事的。"

旁白 neutral

" I don't get it." Maggie was still glaring at Mr. Tate

"我不明白。"玛吉还在瞪着泰特先生。

旁白 neutral

But she looked a little less certain

但她看起来不那么确定了。

旁白 neutral

" Everybody in Belltown knows Mr. Moss likes to gossip," Henry began

"贝尔镇的每个人都知道莫斯先生喜欢八卦,"亨利开始说。

旁白 neutral

" I only moved here a month ago, and I already know that," Mr. Tate agreed

"我才搬来一个月,就已经知道这点了。"泰特先生赞同道。

旁白 neutral

" Usually Mr. Moss' gossip is harmless," Henry said

"通常莫斯先生的八卦是无害的,"亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" He just likes to share interesting news

"他只是喜欢分享有趣的见闻。

旁白 neutral

I bet he thought your special flavor was interesting, so he mentioned it to Mrs. Sweet."

我敢说他觉得你的特别口味很有趣,所以就向斯威特太太提起了。"

旁白 neutral

" Right," Mr. Tate said." And she decided to steal it to ruin my grand opening!"

"没错,"泰特先生说。"然后她就决定偷走它,好破坏我的盛大开业!"

旁白 neutral

" Not exactly," Henry said

"不完全是这样。"亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" My guess is that he didn't tell her where he'd seen it."

"我的猜测是,他没有告诉她他在哪里看到的。"

旁白 neutral

" I get it now!" Maggie said

"我现在明白了!" 玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Sweet thought the flavor sounded interesting, so she added it to her menu."

“斯威特太太觉得那个口味听起来很有趣,就把它加到了她的菜单上。”

旁白 neutral

Cole nodded." Without realizing that she was stealing Mr. Tate's flavor!"

科尔点点头。“没有意识到她偷了泰特先生的口味!”

旁白 neutral

He frowned." But wait

他皱起眉头。“可是等等。

旁白 neutral

If this is just a misunderstanding, why did Mrs. Sweet behave so suspiciously when we talked to her earlier?"

如果这只是个误会,为什么我们之前和她谈话时,斯威特太太表现得那么可疑?”

旁白 neutral

" Because she didn't want to get her boyfriend in trouble," Henry said

“因为她不想让她的男朋友惹上麻烦,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" That's right," a voice said from the door

“没错,”门口传来一个声音。

旁白 neutral

" Mrs. Sweet!" Maggie cried." What are you doing here?"

“斯威特太太!”玛吉喊道。“你在这里做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I came to apologize to Mr. Tate." Mrs. Sweet stepped toward Mr. Tate

“我是来向泰特先生道歉的。”斯威特太太朝泰特先生走去。

旁白 neutral

" I'm sorry for accidentally stealing your flavor

“我很抱歉不小心偷了你的口味。

旁白 neutral

It took me a little while to find Mr. Moss and confirm what happened

我花了一会儿才找到莫斯先生,确认了事情的经过。”

旁白 neutral

He's sorry too, of course

他当然也很抱歉。

旁白 neutral

He didn't realize that flavor was supposed to be a secret until I told him a few minutes ago

直到几分钟前我才告诉他,他才知道那个口味是要保密的。

旁白 neutral

I took the flavor off our menu right away."

我立刻就把那个口味从菜单上撤掉了。"

旁白 neutral

" Oh, I see." Mr. Tate looked sheepish

"哦,原来是这样。"泰特先生显得有些难为情。

旁白 neutral

" Thank you for the explanation, Mrs. Sweet. Maybe I owe you an apology too

"谢谢你解释,斯威特太太。也许我也欠你一个道歉。

旁白 neutral

I was ready to believe the worst about you."

我之前差点就相信了你最糟糕的一面。"

旁白 neutral

" It's all right." Mrs. Sweet smiled." By the way, welcome to Belltown

"没关系。"斯威特太太微笑着说,"顺便说一句,欢迎来到贝尔镇。

旁白 neutral

I hope we can be friends."

希望能跟你做朋友。"

旁白 neutral

" How can you say that?" Maggie blurted out in surprise

"你怎么能这么说?"玛吉惊讶地脱口而出。

旁白 neutral

" The Dessert Den is your competition!"

"甜品窝可是你的竞争对手呀!"

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Sweet chuckled." Perhaps. But everyone loves ice cream

斯威特太太轻声笑了。"也许吧。但人人都爱冰激凌,

旁白 neutral

I'm sure there's room for both businesses."

我相信这里容得下两家店。"

旁白 neutral

" Of course, we'll be friends," Mr. Tate said

"当然,我们会成为朋友的。"泰特先生说,

旁白 neutral

" And I hope you'll stop by my grand opening tomorrow

"也希望你明天能来我的开业典礼。

旁白 neutral

All of you," he added, looking at the Lemonade Detectives

在座的所有人都来。"他看了看柠檬水侦探们,补充道。

旁白 neutral

" That reminds me — I owe you kids your five-dollar detective fee."

"这倒提醒我了——我还欠你们几个孩子五块钱的侦探费呢。"

旁白 neutral

He reached into his pocket for the money

他把手伸进口袋去掏钱。

旁白 neutral

" Here's another five dollars from me."

"我也再给你们五块钱。"

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Sweet took a bill out of her purse and handed it to Henry

斯威特太太从钱包里掏出一张钞票,递给了亨利。

旁白 neutral

" For clearing my name and for believing in me despite the evidence."

"感谢你们为我洗清名声,也感谢你们在有证据指向我的时候依然相信我。"

旁白 neutral

" It was only circumstantial evidence," Maggie said

"那不过是间接证据而已。"玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Sweet laughed." In any case, you three are welcome to all the free ice cream you can eat for the rest of the summer."

斯威特太太笑了。"不管怎么说,整个夏天剩下的日子里,你们三个都可以免费吃冰激凌,想吃多少都行。"

旁白 neutral

" Good idea," Mr. Tate chimed in

"好主意。"泰特先生插话道,

旁白 neutral

" You kids are welcome to free dessert here for the rest of the summer as well."

"你们几个孩子,这个夏天剩下的日子里,也可以在我这儿免费吃甜点。"

旁白 neutral

" Wow, thanks! That's what I call a sweet reward!" Cole licked his lips

"哇,谢谢!这才叫甜蜜的奖励嘛!"科尔舔了舔嘴唇。