Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E51 · Episodes

051 沙滩之旅

沙滩之旅

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 51 — 沙滩之旅.

70 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

" Look!" Maggie cried." Do you think that's the van?"

“看!”麦琪叫道,“你觉得是那辆面包车吗?”

旁白 neutral

Henry looked up from tying his shoelace

亨利正在系鞋带,闻声抬起头来。

旁白 neutral

His cousin, Maggie, was jumping up and down and pointing down the street

他的表妹麦琪正蹦蹦跳跳地指着街那头。

旁白 neutral

" William said that his parents were sending a blue van to pick us up," Henry said

“威廉说他爸妈会派一辆蓝色面包车来接我们,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" That must be the one."

“那肯定就是这辆了。”

旁白 neutral

Cole grabbed his backpack off the sidewalk

科尔一把抓起人行道上的背包。

旁白 neutral

" I can't wait to get to the beach!" he exclaimed

“我等不及要去海滩了!”他兴奋地喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Me neither," Henry agreed

“我也是。”亨利赞同地说。

旁白 neutral

Their new friend, William, had invited the three of them to spend the weekend at his family's beach house

他们的新朋友威廉邀请了三人去他家的海滨别墅度周末。

旁白 neutral

It was on an island located about an hour's drive from Belltown, where they all lived

那栋别墅在一个小岛上,从他们居住的贝尔镇开车大约一小时就能到。

旁白 neutral

The van stopped at the curb. A young woman was driving

面包车停在路边。开车的是位年轻女士。

旁白 neutral

" Are you Henry, Maggie, and Cole?" she asked in a friendly voice

“你们是亨利、玛吉和科尔吗?”她友好地问。

旁白 neutral

" That's them!" someone called out from the back of the van

“是他们!”有人从面包车后面喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Get in here, you guys!"

“快上车吧,你们!”

旁白 neutral

A second later the side door slid open

一秒后,侧门滑开了。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, Nathan," Henry said to the kid inside

“嗨,内森。”亨利对里面的男孩说。

旁白 neutral

Nathan lived nearby and was one of the friendliest and happiest kids Henry knew

内森就住在附近,是亨利认识的最友好、最快乐的孩子之一。

旁白 neutral

He was going to William's vacation house too

他也要去威廉的度假屋。

旁白 neutral

" This is going to be great!" Cole said as he climbed into the van

“这一定会很棒!”科尔边爬进面包车边说。

旁白 neutral

Maggie climbed in after him." Yeah," she agreed

玛吉跟着他爬了进去。“是啊,”她赞同道。

旁白 neutral

" But I wish I didn't have to close the lemonade stand for the whole weekend."

但我真希望不用整个周末都关闭柠檬水摊。

旁白 neutral

Cole made a face." Are you kidding?" he said

科尔做了个鬼脸。“你在开玩笑吗?”他说。

旁白 neutral

" I'd much rather spend the weekend at the beach than pouring lemonade."

我宁愿在海滩度过周末,也不愿倒柠檬水。

旁白 neutral

" Me too," Maggie said

“我也是。”麦琪说。

旁白 neutral

" But I could make a lot of money selling lemonade this weekend

但我这个周末卖柠檬水能赚很多钱。

旁白 neutral

And I'm saving up right now

而且我现在正在存钱。

旁白 neutral

My barn is having a horse show at the end of the summer, and it costs a lot to compete in the show."

我的马场在夏末有一场马术表演,参加表演要花很多钱。

旁白 neutral

" You should have plenty of money for that," Cole said

“你应该已经有足够的钱了。”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Our detective business has been booming lately

我们的侦探社最近生意很红火。

旁白 neutral

We solved the mystery of the missing baseball glove for Tiny last week."

我们上周还为泰尼解决了失踪棒球手套的谜团呢。”

旁白 neutral

Henry nodded." And we helped Mr. Metz find his relatives' addresses so he could plan a family reunion

亨利点点头:“我们还帮了梅兹先生找到了他亲戚的地址,好让他能安排一场家庭聚会。”

旁白 neutral

He paid us double our usual fee for that, remember?"

那一次他付了我们双倍的报酬,还记得吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I guess you're right."

“我想你说得对。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie stared out the window, still thinking about the lemonade stand as the van pulled away

麦琪凝视着窗外,面包车开动时,她依然想着柠檬水摊的事。

旁白 neutral

" Anyway, we'll be back on Monday

“反正我们周一就回来了。

旁白 neutral

I hope everybody in Belltown is still thirsty when we get back."

希望等我们回来的时候,‘铃铛镇’的大家还都渴着呢。”

旁白 neutral

Cole shrugged and then turned to Nathan and Henry

科尔耸了耸肩,然后转向内森和亨利。

旁白 neutral

" Do you think we'll get to go surfing at William's beach house?" he wondered

“你们觉得我们在威廉的海滩别墅能去冲浪吗?”他琢磨着。

旁白 neutral

" I don't know," Nathan said." I talked to William on the phone yesterday

“我不知道,”内森说,“我昨天和威廉通了电话。

旁白 neutral

But I didn't get to ask him many questions about this weekend

但我没来得及问他多少关于这个周末的问题。”

旁白 neutral

He sounded kind of weird."

他听起来有点奇怪。"

旁白 neutral

" He sounded weird?" Henry said." What do you mean?"

"他听起来很奇怪?"亨利说,"你这是什么意思?"

旁白 neutral

" He was quieter than usual." Nathan looked worried

"他比平时话少。"内森面露忧色。

旁白 neutral

" I hope he's not getting sick."

"希望他不是生病了。"

旁白 neutral

" Was he coughing and sneezing on the phone?" asked Cole

"他在电话里咳嗽打喷嚏了吗?"科尔问。

旁白 neutral

" No. But my sister Nora has a really bad cold right now," Nathan said

"没有。不过我姐姐诺拉现在得了重感冒。"内森说。

旁白 neutral

" I guess that's what made me think of it."

"我猜就是这个让我想起的。"

旁白 neutral

" Let's talk about all the fun stuff we're going to do at the beach!" Maggie said, changing the subject

"咱们聊聊到了海滩要玩的所有好玩的事吧!"麦琪说着,转移了话题。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Cole agreed." Like swimming and bodysurfing..."

"对啊,"科尔赞同道,"比如游泳和人体冲浪……"

旁白 neutral

" Maybe we can do pirate things," Nathan suggested." Pirates are cool!"

"或许我们可以玩海盗游戏。"内森提议,"海盗很酷!"

旁白 neutral

" I want to build a sand castle," Maggie said." And look for seashells."

"我想堆沙堡,"麦琪说,"还要找贝壳。"

旁白 neutral

Henry grinned." I can't wait to do all that stuff!"

亨利咧嘴笑道:"我迫不及待想玩所有这些了!"

旁白 neutral

" Here we are," the van driver said an hour later

"我们到了。"一小时后,面包车司机说。

旁白 neutral

Henry looked out the window. They were approaching a large, fancy house

亨利望向窗外。他们正驶向一栋又大又漂亮的房子。

旁白 neutral

It sat near a sandy beach and was bigger than Henry's house and Maggie's house put together

房子坐落在沙滩附近,比亨利家和麦琪家的房子加起来还大。

旁白 neutral

In the distance Henry could see a long row of tall, rocky cliffs

远处,亨利看到一排长长的高耸岩石峭壁。

旁白 neutral

" Wow, this place is great!" Maggie exclaimed

"哇,这地方太棒了!"麦琪欢呼。

旁白 neutral

" We're going to have so much fun."

"我们肯定能玩得很开心。"

旁白 neutral

" Look, there's William." Nathan pointed

"瞧,是威廉。"内森指着说。

旁白 neutral

A kid was standing in front of the house

一个小孩正站在房子前面。

旁白 neutral

A girl around his age was beside him

一个和他年纪相仿的女孩站在他旁边。

旁白 neutral

As soon as the driver stopped the van, Henry and the others jumped out

司机一停车,亨利和其他人就跳下了车。

旁白 neutral

" Hi, William," Henry said." Thanks for inviting us!"

"嗨,威廉,"亨利说,"谢谢你的邀请!"

旁白 neutral

" You're welcome," William said. He pointed to the girl

"不客气,"威廉说着指向那个女孩。

旁白 neutral

" This is Anna. She lives here in Sea Cove."

"这是安娜。她住在这海豚湾。"

旁白 neutral

" You live at the beach all year long? Cool!" said Cole." I'm Cole."

"你一年四季都住在海边?酷!"科尔说,"我是科尔。"

旁白 neutral

" And I'm Henry," Henry said." That's my cousin, Maggie, and that's Nathan."

"我是亨利,"亨利说,"那是我表妹麦琪,那是内森。"

旁白 neutral

" Nice to meet you," Anna said." Is this your first time coming to — "

"很高兴认识你们,"安娜说,"这是你们第一次来——"

旁白 neutral

Suddenly a figure, waving a long, gleaming sword, leaped from behind a shrub

突然,一个人影挥舞着一把长长的闪亮利剑,从灌木丛后跳了出来。

旁白 neutral

" Aargh!" he growled

"啊——!"他吼道。