E50 · Episodes
050 林中惊喜
林中惊喜
Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 50 — 林中惊喜.
80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
" Wait a minute!" Maggie said." I thought the Valley High kids were innocent!"
“等一下!”麦琪说,“我还以为谷景高中的孩子们是无辜的呢!”
旁白 neutral
" Joey has an alibi since Melanie saw him at the restrooms," Henry replied
“乔伊有不在场证明,因为梅兰妮在洗手间那边看到了他。”亨利回答。
旁白 neutral
" And Tina seems too nice to be guilty
“而且蒂娜看起来太友善了,不像是会做坏事的人。
旁白 neutral
But William said the kids he saw sneaking around were wearing school T-shirts!"
但威廉说,他看到鬼鬼祟祟的孩子们都穿着学校T恤!”
旁白 neutral
" Lots of people are wearing Belltown High shirts," Cole pointed out
“很多人都穿着贝尔镇高中的T恤啊。”科尔指出。
旁白 neutral
" How do you know William meant Valley High ones?"
“你怎么知道威廉指的是谷景高中的T恤?”
旁白 neutral
" I don't," Henry said." But we're out of other suspects
“我不知道,”亨利说,“但我们没有其他嫌疑人了。
旁白 neutral
Maybe Tina and Joey are plotting against Belltown after all
也许蒂娜和乔伊确实在密谋对付贝尔镇高中。
旁白 neutral
She could have slashed those tires
她可能划破了那些轮胎。
旁白 neutral
And Joey could have hung around the restrooms to make sure nobody went down the trail and caught her."
而乔伊可能在洗手间附近逗留,以确保没人从小路下去抓到她。”
旁白 neutral
" Ooh! That's sneaky!" Maggie exclaimed
“哦!真狡猾!”麦琪喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Come on!" Henry cried." Before we lose them!"
“快点!”亨利喊道,“别跟丢了!”
旁白 neutral
The Lemonade Detectives took off, following the sounds of running feet and crunching leaves
柠檬水侦探们出发了,循着跑步声和踩碎落叶的声音。
旁白 neutral
Every once in a while they spotted a new flash of red and gold
他们时不时地看到红色和金色一闪而过。
旁白 neutral
But Henry still couldn't see who they were chasing
但亨利还是看不清他们追赶的人是谁。
旁白 neutral
Finally they burst into a clearing
最后,他们冲进了一片空地。
旁白 neutral
Two people were running across it, but only one of them was wearing a Valley High T-shirt
有两个人正跑过空地,但只有一个人穿着山谷高中的T恤。
旁白 neutral
To Henry's surprise they were holding hands
让亨利惊讶的是,他们正手牵着手。
旁白 neutral
" Stop!" Henry yelled." We see you!"
“站住!”亨利喊道,“我们看见你们了!”
旁白 neutral
The two people dropped hands and spun around
那两个人松开了手,转过身来。
旁白 neutral
" Leave us alone!" the boy yelled
“别烦我们!”男孩喊道。
旁白 neutral
" It's Joey!" Maggie exclaimed
“是乔伊!”麦琪惊叫道。
旁白 neutral
Cole gasped." And Melanie!"
科尔倒吸一口气。“还有梅兰妮!”
旁白 neutral
Henry was surprised too
亨利也很惊讶。
旁白 neutral
What was the Belltown cheerleader doing with the Valley High bully?
贝尔镇高中的啦啦队长和山谷高中的恶霸在一起干什么?
旁白 neutral
" Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" Maggie blurted out
“你们俩是男女朋友吗?”麦琪脱口而出。
旁白 neutral
" Please don't tell anyone!" Melanie begged
“请别告诉任何人!”梅兰妮恳求道。
旁白 neutral
" My parents think I'm too young to have a boyfriend
“我父母觉得我年纪太小,不该交男朋友。
旁白 neutral
Plus everyone at Belltown High will be mad if they know I'm dating someone from Valley High."
而且如果贝尔镇高中的人知道我在和山谷高中的人约会,他们会生气的。”
旁白 neutral
Aha! Now Henry got it
啊哈!亨利现在明白了。
旁白 neutral
" It was you, wasn't it?" he asked Joey." You slashed those tires
“是你干的,对不对?”他质问乔伊,“是你割破了那些轮胎。
旁白 neutral
Then you asked your secret girlfriend to provide your alibi!"
然后你让你的秘密女友给你做不在场证明!”
旁白 neutral
Melanie gasped." How did you know?" she cried
梅兰妮倒吸一口气,叫道:“你怎么知道的?”
旁白 neutral
" I didn't until right now," Henry admitted
“直到刚才我才确实知道,”亨利承认道。
旁白 neutral
Maggie frowned." Why did you slash everyone's tires?"
麦琪皱起眉头。“你为什么要割破大家的轮胎?”
旁白 neutral
" Those dumb kids from Belltown made me mad," Joey said with a scowl
“贝尔镇那些笨蛋惹火我了,”乔伊恶狠狠地说。
旁白 neutral
" They said Valley High's sports teams were a joke!"
“他们说山谷高中的运动队就是个笑话!”
旁白 neutral
Henry remembered hearing Tiny and his friends kidding around about that earlier in the day
亨利想起早些时候听到泰尼和他的朋友们拿这个开过玩笑。
旁白 neutral
" That's because you were picking on Nathan," he told Joey
“那是因为你们先找内森的麻烦,”他对乔伊说。
旁白 neutral
" Anyway you still shouldn't have slashed anyone's tires."
“不管怎样,你都不该割破别人的轮胎。”
旁白 neutral
" It's all her fault," Joey muttered, pointing at Melanie
“都是她的错,”乔伊嘟囔着,指向梅兰妮。
旁白 neutral
" She talked me into coming on this stupid bike ride."
“她说服我来参加这趟蠢骑行。”
旁白 neutral
" What?" Melanie exclaimed." How can you say that?
“什么?”梅兰妮喊了起来。“你怎么能这么说?
旁白 neutral
I just wanted to spend time together!"
我只是想一起待会儿!”
旁白 neutral
Now Henry understood everything
亨利现在全明白了。
旁白 neutral
Melanie's parents wouldn't let her go out with Joey
梅兰妮的父母不让她和乔伊约会。
旁白 neutral
So she'd talked Joey into coming to the bike ride so they could be together in secret
于是她说服乔伊来骑行,这样他们就能偷偷见面。
旁白 neutral
That's why William had seen them sneaking away a few times during the ride
难怪骑行途中威廉好几次看到他们偷偷溜走。
旁白 neutral
But then Joey had ruined everything by losing his temper and slashing the tires
可后来乔伊大发脾气,割破了轮胎,把一切搞砸了。
旁白 neutral
" Whatever," Joey muttered." You guys better not tell anyone, or else!"
“随便你,”乔伊嘟囔道。“你们最好别告诉任何人,否则——”
旁白 neutral
" Or else what?" a deep voice asked
“否则会怎样?”一个低沉的声音问道。
旁白 neutral
It was Chuck the bodyguard! He'd just stepped into the clearing
是保镖查克!他刚走进空地。
旁白 neutral
Joey looked surprised." Who are you?"
乔伊看上去很吃惊。“你是谁?”
旁白 neutral
" I'm the person who's going to make sure that you pay for those slashed tires."
“我是那个要确保你为那些被割破的车胎付出代价的人。”
旁白 neutral
Chuck grabbed Joey by the arm
查克抓住了乔伊的胳膊。
旁白 neutral
" Come on, kid. You too, blondie," he added, glancing at Melanie
“走吧,小子。你也一样,金发妹,”他瞥了一眼梅兰妮,补充道。
旁白 neutral
" Yes, sir," she said meekly, scurrying along as Chuck dragged Joey away
“是,先生,”她顺从地说,在查克拖走乔伊时赶紧跟上。
旁白 neutral
Watching the scene, Maggie grinned
看着这一幕,麦琪咧嘴笑了。
旁白 neutral
" I guess that's another case closed," she said
“我看又一个案子结了,”她说。
旁白 neutral
" The Lemonade Detectives keep their perfect record!"
“柠檬汁侦探社保持了他们的完美记录!”
旁白 neutral
The next day at the lemonade stand, Henry and his friends were still talking about the case
第二天在柠檬水摊,亨利和他的朋友们还在讨论这个案子。
旁白 neutral
" I heard Melanie broke up with Joey," Cole said
“我听说梅兰妮和乔伊分手了,”科尔说。
旁白 neutral
" Good," Maggie said." He's not very nice."
“很好,”麦琪说。“他这人不太好。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm glad he'll have to pay for those tires," Henry said
“我很高兴他得赔偿那些车胎,”亨利说。
旁白 neutral
" That means the soccer team gets to keep all the money they raised."
“那意味着足球队能保留他们筹到的所有钱了。”
旁白 neutral
Henry noticed William hurrying toward them
亨利注意到威廉正匆匆向他们走来。
旁白 neutral
" Hi," William said." I heard I'd find you guys here."
“嗨,”威廉说。“我听说在这儿能找到你们。”
旁白 neutral
" Want some lemonade?" Maggie poured some into a cup
“想喝点柠檬水吗?”麦琪往杯子里倒了一些。
旁白 neutral
" For you, it's on the house."
“给你的,免费。”
旁白 neutral
" Thanks." William took a sip
“谢谢。”威廉喝了一小口。
旁白 neutral
" I'm on my way to Nathan's house to hang out
“我正要去内森家玩。
旁白 neutral
But I wanted to stop and thank you again for being so friendly to me."
但我想顺路过来,再次感谢你们对我这么友好。”
旁白 neutral
" You're welcome," Henry said." Tell Chuck thanks again for his help
“不客气,”亨利说。“再替我谢谢查克的帮忙。
旁白 neutral
If he hadn't come along when he did, Joey might have decided to beat us up to keep us quiet."
要不是他及时赶到,乔伊很可能会决定揍我们一顿,好让我们闭嘴。”
旁白 neutral
" He's just glad you kept our secret," William said." And guess what?
“他很高兴你们为我们保守了秘密,”威廉说。“你们猜怎么着?
旁白 neutral
He helped me convince my parents that I don't need a bodyguard for most of the stuff I do around town!"
他帮我说服了我父母,我在镇上做的绝大部分事情都不需要保镖!”
旁白 neutral
" That's great." Henry smiled, glad that William seemed happier
“那太好了。”亨利笑了,很高兴威廉看起来开心多了。
旁白 neutral
" Don't worry, you can tell them that Belltown is a pretty safe place."
“别担心,你可以告诉他们,贝尔镇是个相当安全的地方。”
旁白 neutral
" Yeah." Cole grinned
“是啊。”科尔咧嘴笑了。
旁白 neutral
" Especially with The Lemonade Detectives always on the job!"
“尤其是有柠檬汁侦探社一直在执行任务!”