Level 6 · 柠檬水侦探
🎬

E12 · Episodes

012 案件结束

案件结束

Little Fox Level 6 · The Lemonade Detectives · Episode 12 — 案件结束.

86 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Henry and his friends said good-bye to Nathan and Nora, and then hurried down the street toward the Martins' house

亨利和朋友们向内森和诺拉道别,然后匆匆沿街朝马丁家走去。

旁白 neutral

On the way Henry explained how he'd realized that Marty was the thief

在路上,亨利解释了他如何意识到马蒂就是小偷。

旁白 neutral

" It's the only possibility," he said

“这是唯一的可能性,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" We already proved that none of our other suspects did it

“我们已经证明了其他嫌疑人没有一个做了这件事。

旁白 neutral

Besides it makes perfect sense."

此外,这完全说得通。”

旁白 neutral

" It does?" Cole said

“是吗?”科尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Sure," Henry said

“当然,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Everyone else at the lemonade stand was distracted, remember?

“柠檬水摊上的其他人都分心了,记得吗?

旁白 neutral

Those two teenage girls were giggling together."

那两个十几岁的女孩在一起咯咯笑。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie grinned." They were probably planning their shopping trip to the drugstore!"

玛吉咧嘴一笑。“她们可能是在计划去药店的购物之旅!”

旁白 neutral

" Probably," Henry agreed

“很可能,”亨利表示同意。

旁白 neutral

" And Ryan was busy chugging his lemonade and doing tricks with his skateboard."

“而瑞安正忙着大口喝柠檬水,还玩着他的滑板技巧。”

旁白 neutral

" And I was talking to Nathan and Nora," Maggie remembered

“我当时正在和内森、诺拉说话,”玛吉回忆道。

旁白 neutral

" Even Mrs. Martin was distracted by her cell phone," Henry said

“连马丁夫人都被她的手机分了心,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" While nobody was paying attention, Marty must have grabbed the cash."

“在没人注意的时候,马蒂一定拿走了现金。”

旁白 neutral

" And then what?" Cole asked

“然后呢?”科尔问。

旁白 neutral

" Like Maggie said, there was too much money to hide in Nora's hands

“就像玛吉说的,诺拉的手太小了,藏不下那么多钱。

旁白 neutral

And Marty's hands are even smaller."

而马蒂的手更小。”

旁白 neutral

" He didn't need his hands," Henry said

“他不需要用手,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" He stuffed it in that toy suitcase he was holding."

“他把钱塞进了他拿着的那个玩具手提箱里。”

旁白 neutral

Maggie gasped." Henry, you're a genius!" she shrieked

玛吉倒吸一口气,尖叫道:“亨利,你真是天才!”

旁白 neutral

" It's the perfect hiding place! Why didn't I think of that?"

“这藏身之处真是绝妙!我怎么就没想到呢?”

旁白 neutral

" There was no reason to remember it," Henry pointed out

“本来也没什么理由会记得它,”亨利指出。

旁白 neutral

" Little kids always have toys, right?"

“小孩子总是有玩具的,对吧?”

旁白 neutral

" So how come you remembered?" Cole asked

“那你怎么会记得呢?”科尔问道。

旁白 neutral

" I didn't at first," Henry admitted

“一开始我也没有,”亨利承认道。

旁白 neutral

" But when Nora was talking about Marty, I started thinking about him

“但诺拉说起马蒂的时候,我就开始想他的事。

旁白 neutral

That's when I remembered the suitcase and realized what must have happened."

就在那时我想起了那个手提箱,并意识到大概发生了什么。”

旁白 neutral

They had almost reached the Martins' house

他们快走到马丁家了。

旁白 neutral

Henry could see Mrs. Martin out in the yard with Marty

亨利看见马丁太太和马蒂在院子里。

旁白 neutral

She saw them coming

她看见他们过来了。

旁白 neutral

" We were just about to go back to your house, Maggie!" she called out

“我们正要回你家去呢,玛吉!”她喊道。

旁白 neutral

" I discovered something very interesting in Marty's suitcase."

“我在马蒂的手提箱里发现了一些非常有趣的东西。”

旁白 neutral

" You did?" Maggie hurried over. Henry and Cole were right behind her

“真的吗?”玛吉急忙跑过去。亨利和科尔紧跟在她身后。

旁白 neutral

Marty's suitcase was lying open in the front yard

马蒂的手提箱在前院敞开着。

旁白 neutral

Cash was spilling out of it!

现金正从里面洒出来!

旁白 neutral

" My money!" Maggie cried happily

“我的钱!”玛吉高兴地叫起来。

旁白 neutral

" So Marty was the thief," Cole exclaimed

“这么说马蒂就是小偷了。”科尔惊叹道。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Martin smiled." I just discovered Marty playing with all this cash

马丁太太微笑着。“我刚刚发现马蒂在玩这些现金。

旁白 neutral

At first I couldn't imagine where it came from, but then I figured out what must have happened," she said

一开始我想不出这些钱是哪儿来的,但后来我明白了是怎么回事。”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Sorry, Maggie. Marty likes to grab everything these days

“对不起,玛吉。马蒂这些天什么都爱抓。”

旁白 neutral

He must have grabbed your money while I wasn't looking."

他肯定是在我没注意的时候抓走了你的钱。”

旁白 neutral

" We just figured that out ourselves," Henry said

“我们刚刚自己也想明白了,”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah," Cole chimed in

“是啊,”科尔插嘴道。

旁白 neutral

" Henry put together all the clues and solved the mystery."

“亨利把所有线索拼凑起来,解开了这个谜团。”

旁白 neutral

" You did?" Mrs. Martin looked impressed

“是你解开的?”马丁太太显得很佩服。

旁白 neutral

" Good work, Henry. Maybe you'll be a police detective when you grow up."

“干得好,亨利。也许你长大会成为一名警探。”

旁白 neutral

" It wasn't just me," Henry said." These guys helped."

“不只是我,”亨利说,“这些伙伴们也帮了忙。”

旁白 neutral

Cole grinned." Yeah, solving mysteries is fun

科尔咧嘴笑了。“是啊,破案很有趣。”

旁白 neutral

It's sort of like solving the puzzles on the Puzzle Pirates website, only better."

这有点像在‘谜题海盗’网站上解谜,不过更有意思。”

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Martin smiled back." Well, keep up the good work," she said

马丁太太也笑了笑。“嗯,继续努力,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" Now I'd better get Marty inside and explain to him why we don't steal other people's things

“现在我得把马蒂带进去,跟他解释为什么不能偷别人的东西。

旁白 neutral

It would be awfully embarrassing to have to arrest my own son!"

真要逮捕自己儿子的话,那可就太尴尬了!”

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry, Mrs. Martin." Maggie started gathering up her money

“别担心,马丁太太。”玛吉开始收拾她的钱。

旁白 neutral

" I won't press charges."

“我不会追究的。”

旁白 neutral

Mrs. Martin chuckled. Then she picked up Marty and went into the house

马丁太太轻声笑了笑,然后抱起马蒂走进了屋子。

旁白 neutral

Maggie kept scooping up her money. Cole watched her

玛吉继续把钱捡起来。科尔看着她。

旁白 neutral

" Aren't you going to share some of that with us?" he asked with a grin

“你不打算分我们一点吗?”他咧着嘴笑道。

旁白 neutral

Maggie looked up." Share my money?" she said." Why would I do that?"

玛吉抬起头。“分我的钱?”她说,“为什么要分?”

旁白 neutral

" Usually when people solve a mystery, they get a reward," Cole pointed out

“通常别人破了案,都会得到报酬的,”科尔指出。

旁白 neutral

Maggie didn't say anything for a second

玛吉一时没有说话。

旁白 neutral

She had a thoughtful look on her face

她脸上露出了若有所思的表情。

旁白 neutral

" What's the matter?" Henry asked her

“怎么了?”亨利问她。

旁白 neutral

" Are you trying to figure out how much our reward should be?"

“你是在想我们的报酬该是多少吗?”

旁白 neutral

" No," Maggie said." But I am thinking about rewards

“不是,”玛吉说。“但我确实在想报酬的事。”

旁白 neutral

What if we turned the lemonade stand into a detective agency?

我们把柠檬水摊变成一个侦探事务所怎么样?

旁白 neutral

That might be a faster way to earn money for my riding lessons!"

那样也许能更快地赚到我上骑术课的钱!”

旁白 neutral

Cole laughed." The Lemonade Detectives?" he joked

科尔笑了。“柠檬水侦探?”他开玩笑地说。

旁白 neutral

" Why not?" Maggie smiled." We did a great job solving this mystery

“为什么不呢?”玛吉笑了。“这个谜案我们解决得很棒。

旁白 neutral

We could solve other mysteries for people, and they could pay me."

我们可以为别人解决其他谜案,然后他们可以付钱给我。”

旁白 neutral

" Pay you?" Henry said

“付钱给你?”亨利说。

旁白 neutral

" Okay, okay. Pay us," Maggie said

“好吧,好吧。付钱给我们。”玛吉说。

旁白 neutral

" You guys could each get 10 percent of our rewards."

“你们俩每人可以拿我们报酬的10%。”

旁白 neutral

Henry and Cole traded a look

亨利和科尔交换了一个眼神。

旁白 neutral

Without a word they turned and started to walk away

他们俩一句话没说,转身就开始走。

旁白 neutral

" Wait!" Maggie ran after them." I meant to say 15 percent."

“等等!”玛吉追着他们跑了过去。“我的意思是15%。”

旁白 neutral

Henry and Cole kept walking

亨利和科尔继续往前走。

旁白 neutral

" Fine!" Maggie sounded annoyed." We can split the money evenly."

“好吧!”玛吉听起来有点恼火。“我们可以平分这笔钱。”

旁白 neutral

" That's more like it." Henry stopped and turned around

“这还差不多。”亨利停下脚步,转过身来。

旁白 neutral

So did Cole

科尔也跟着停了下来。

旁白 neutral

" If you throw in all the free lemonade we can drink, you have yourself a deal," he agreed

“要是你再加上我们能无限畅饮的免费柠檬水,那就成交了。”他同意了。

旁白 neutral

" Okay." Maggie nodded." So let's have a cheer

“好的。”玛吉点点头。“那我们欢呼一下吧。

旁白 neutral

Hooray for The Lemonade Detectives!"

为柠檬水侦探社欢呼!”

旁白 neutral

" Hooray!"

“万岁!”

旁白 neutral

Henry grinned. He liked the sound of The Lemonade Detectives

亨利咧嘴笑了。他喜欢“柠檬水侦探社”这个叫法。

旁白 neutral

" Now all we need is another case!"

“现在我们就只需要一个新案子了!”