Level 5 · 西游记
🎬

E78 · Episodes

Tricked Again and Again

Tricked Again and Again

Little Fox · Journey to the West · Episode 78 — Tricked Again and Again.

82 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Journey to the West, Chapter 78, Tricked Again and Again

西游记,第七十八回,一骗再骗。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" Wukong looked at the fan

“糟糕!”悟空看着扇子。

旁白 neutral

" This fan doesn't work!"

“这把扇子不管用!”

旁白 neutral

" The Iron Immortal must have tricked me!"

“铁扇仙一定是骗了我!”

旁白 neutral

The travelers backed away as the fire burned hotter

火烧得更旺了,旅行者们向后退去。

旁白 neutral

" What will we do?" asked the Tang Monk

“我们怎么办?”唐僧问。

旁白 neutral

" We can't go through that fire."

“我们过不了那片火。”

旁白 neutral

Bajie threw his hands up

八戒举起双手。

旁白 neutral

" Let's just go home."

“我们回家吧。”

旁白 neutral

" We'll write a letter to Buddha explaining what happened."

“我们写封信给佛祖解释一下发生了什么。”

旁白 neutral

" Bajie, we can't do that," the Tang Monk scolded

“八戒,我们不能那样做,”唐僧责备道。

旁白 neutral

Wukong spoke up

悟空开口说道。

旁白 neutral

" I used to be friends with the Iron Immortal's husband, the Bull Demon King."

“我以前和铁扇仙的丈夫牛魔王是朋友。”

旁白 neutral

" I have an idea."

“我有个主意。”

旁白 neutral

The Iron Immortal was in her cave when she heard a knock

铁扇仙正在洞里,这时她听到了敲门声。

旁白 neutral

" Oh no!" she said to herself

“糟糕!”她自言自语。

旁白 neutral

" That monkey is back!"

“那只猴子又回来了!”

旁白 neutral

She walked quietly to the door and peeked outside

她惄惄地走到门口,向外窥去。

旁白 neutral

When she saw the Bull Demon King, she smiled and opened the door

当她看到牛魔王时,她笑了笑,打开了门。

旁白 neutral

" I'm glad you're back," said the Iron Immortal

“你回来了我很高兴,”铁扇仙说。

旁白 neutral

" Sun Wukong was here."

“孙悟空来过了。”

旁白 neutral

" I used to be friends with him," the demon smiled

“我以前和他是朋友,”魔王笑着说。

旁白 neutral

" It would have been nice to see him again."

“能再见到他就好了。”

旁白 neutral

His wife was confused

他的妻子很困惑。

旁白 neutral

" What do you mean?"

“你什么意思?”

旁白 neutral

" You told me that you never really liked him."

“你告诉过我你从来都不喜欢他。”

旁白 neutral

" Oh, really?" said the demon

“哦,是吗?”魔王说。

旁白 neutral

" He was very rude," said the woman

“他很无礼,”那女人说。

旁白 neutral

" He demanded I let him borrow my fan."

“他要求我把扇子借给他。”

旁白 neutral

" You didn't give it to him, did you?" asked the demon

“你没有给他吧?”魔王问。

旁白 neutral

" Of course not," said his wife

“当然没有,”他妻子说。

旁白 neutral

" I gave him a fake fan that looks just like the real one."

“我给了他一把假扇子,看起来和真的一模一样。”

旁白 neutral

The demon began pacing

魔王开始踱来踹去。

旁白 neutral

" Wukong is very smart and very powerful," he said

“悟空非常聪明,而且非常强大,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" He'll realize you tricked him, and then he'll come back here."

“他会发现你骗了他,然后他会回来的。”

旁白 neutral

" What should we do?" asked the Iron Immortal

“我们该怎么办?”铁扇仙问。

旁白 neutral

" Give me the fan," said the demon

“把扇子给我,”魔王说。

旁白 neutral

" I'll keep it safe."

“我会保管好的。”

旁白 neutral

The Iron Immortal

铁不朽

旁白 neutral

stamped

stamp(过去式): 跺脚

旁白 neutral

her foot

她的脚

旁白 neutral

The Iron Immortal stamped her foot

铁扇仙跺了跺脚

旁白 neutral

She was still angry when her husband came home

她丈夫回家时,她还在生气。

旁白 neutral

" Hello, dear," said the Bull Demon King with a big smile

“亲爱的,你好,”牛魔王笑嘻嘻地说。

旁白 neutral

But then his smile faded

但然后他的笑容消失了。

旁白 neutral

" What's wrong?"

“怎么了?”

旁白 neutral

" Your friend, Sun Wukong, was here," she snapped

“你的朋友,孙悟空,来过了,”她怒气冲冲地说。

旁白 neutral

" He's not my friend," said the demon

“他不是我的朋友,”魔王说。

旁白 neutral

" Even before he defeated Red Boy, I never really liked him."

“甚至在他打败红孩儿之前,我就从来没喜欢过他。”

旁白 neutral

" Well, you'll like him even less now," said the Iron Immortal

“好吧,现在你会更讨厌他了,”铁扇仙说。

旁白 neutral

" He stole my fan."

“他偷了我的扇子。”

旁白 neutral

The demon looked surprised

魔王看起来很惊讶。

旁白 neutral

" That fan's wind magic is powerful."

“那把扇子的风法术很强大。”

旁白 neutral

" How did the monkey steal it?"

“猴子是怎么偷走的?”

旁白 neutral

" He tricked me into giving it to him," said his wife

“他骗我给他的,”他妻子说。

旁白 neutral

" He made himself look like you."

“他变成了你的样子。”

旁白 neutral

The demon's face turned red

魔王的脸涨红了。

旁白 neutral

" How dare he do that?"

“他竟敢这样做?”

旁白 neutral

He took a deep breath

他深吸一口气。

旁白 neutral

" Don't worry."

“别担心。”

旁白 neutral

" I will find that rotten monkey."

“我会找到那只可恶的猴子。”

旁白 neutral

" I'll get your fan back."

“我会拿回你的扇子。”

旁白 neutral

The Bull Demon King stomped out of the cave

牛魔王气冲冲地走出洞去。

旁白 neutral

Wukong walked along the road, carrying the plantain leaf fan

悟空拿着芒蕉扇沿路走着。

旁白 neutral

He was still laughing about how he'd tricked the Iron Immortal

他还在为自己骗了铁扇仙而得意地笑。

旁白 neutral

Then he saw Bajie approaching

然后他看到八戒走过来。

旁白 neutral

" Bajie?" cried Wukong

“八戒?”悟空叫道。

旁白 neutral

" What are you doing here?"

“你在这里做什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I was coming to help you," said the pig

“我来帮你的,”猪说。

旁白 neutral

" Thanks, but I don't need help," Wukong held up the fan

“谢谢,但我不需要帮忙,”悟空举起扇子。

旁白 neutral

" I tricked the Iron Immortal and got the real fan this time."

“我骗了铁扇仙,这次拿到了真扇子。”

旁白 neutral

" Good," said Bajie

“好,”八戒说。

旁白 neutral

" I can carry it for you."

“我帮你拿吧。”

旁白 neutral

" Thanks," said Wukong as he handed the fan to Bajie

“谢谢,”悟空把扇子递给八戒。

旁白 neutral

The monkey patted his friend on the shoulder

猴子拍了拍朋友的肩膀。

旁白 neutral

" Now let's get back to master."

“现在我们回到师父那里去。”

旁白 neutral

" We need to..."

“我们需要……”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly there was a flash of light

突然一道闪光。

旁白 neutral

A second later, the Bull Demon King stood next to Wukong

一秒钟后,牛魔王站在了悟空旁边。

旁白 neutral

The demon laughed

魔王大笑。

旁白 neutral

" I tricked you, Wukong."

“我骗了你,悟空。”

旁白 neutral

There was another flash, and the demon was gone

又是一道闪光,魔王消失了。