E40 · Episodes
The Magic Gourd
The Magic Gourd
Little Fox · Journey to the West · Episode 40 — The Magic Gourd.
73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写
旁白 neutral
Journey to the West, Chapter 40, The Magic Gourd
西游记第四十章,魔法葫芦。
旁白 neutral
Bajie was in the cave when the door opened
八戒正在洞里,这时门开了。
旁白 neutral
Two small demons entered, dragging Wujing and the Tang Monk
两个小妖怪走了进来,拖着沙僧和唐僧。
旁白 neutral
" What happened?" cried Bajie after the demons left
“发生了什么事?”妖怪走后八戒喊道。
旁白 neutral
" A demon attacked us," said Wujing
“一个妖怪袭击了我们,”沙僧说。
旁白 neutral
" I tried to fight him, but he was too powerful."
“我试着跟他打,但他太强了。”
旁白 neutral
" I'm worried," said the Tang Monk
“我很担心,”唐僧说。
旁白 neutral
" We don't know what happened to Wukong."
“我们不知道悟空怎么样了。”
旁白 neutral
In another room inside the cave, Golden Horn talked to some smaller demons
在洞内另一个房间里,金角和一些小妖怪说话。
旁白 neutral
They all laughed when Golden Horn told them Wukong was trapped under three mountains
当金角告诉他们悟空被压在三座山下时,他们都笑了。
旁白 neutral
" Let's celebrate," said one demon
“我们庆祝吧,”一个小妖怪说。
旁白 neutral
" Not yet," said Golden Horn
“还不行,”金角说。
旁白 neutral
" I'm afraid Wukong might escape."
“我担心悟空会逃跑。”
旁白 neutral
He handed a gourd to one of the demons
他把一个葫芦递给了一个小妖怪。
旁白 neutral
" Take this magic gourd to the monkey."
“把这个魔法葫芦带去找猴子。”
旁白 neutral
" Say his name, and he will be sucked into the gourd."
“叫他的名字,他就会被吸进葫芦里。”
旁白 neutral
" After an hour, he will turn into liquid."
“一个小时后,他就会变成液体。”
旁白 neutral
" Yes, master," said the small demon
“是,主人,”小妖怪说。
旁白 neutral
Wukong pushed as hard as he could, but the mountains were too heavy
悟空拼命推,但山太重了。
旁白 neutral
How will I ever get out of this, thought the monkey
我怎么才能出去,猴子想。
旁白 neutral
He was about to push again when the mountains rose into the air
他正要再推时,山山升到了半空。
旁白 neutral
Wukong jumped to his feet and looked around
悟空跳了起来,环顾四周。
旁白 neutral
A spirit stood nearby
一个精灵站在附近。
旁白 neutral
" Wukong, I am the spirit of these mountains."
“悟空,我是这些山的山神。”
旁白 neutral
" Please forgive me."
“请原谅我。”
旁白 neutral
" I tried to stop that demon from taking my mountains, but he was too powerful."
“我试图阻止那个妖怪拿走我的山,但他太强了。”
旁白 neutral
The spirit bowed and then vanished with the mountains
山神行了一礼,然后和山一起消失了。
旁白 neutral
" I'm lucky that spirit arrived," said Wukong
“幸好那个山神来了,”悟空说。
旁白 neutral
" Now I must find my companions."
“现在我必须去找我的同伴们。”
旁白 neutral
" I wonder where that demon lives."
“不知道那个妖怪住在哪里。”
旁白 neutral
He spotted a small demon coming down the road
他看到一个小妖怪沿着路走来。
旁白 neutral
The demon was carrying a gourd
小妖怪拿着一个葫芦。
旁白 neutral
Wukong ducked behind a rock before the demon saw him
悟空趁小妖怪看到他之前躺到了一块石头后面。
旁白 neutral
Another demon, thought the monkey
又一个妖怪,猴子想。
旁白 neutral
He probably knows the one who trapped me under the mountains
他可能认识那个把我压在山下的妖怪。
旁白 neutral
Wukong made himself look like a demon and stepped back onto the road
悟空把自己变成妖怪的样子,走回了路上。
旁白 neutral
" Hello," he called
“你好,”他喊道。
旁白 neutral
" Where are you going?"
“你去哪里?”
旁白 neutral
" My master sent me to capture Sun Wukong," said the demon
“我的主人派我去抓孙悟空,”小妖怪说。
旁白 neutral
" I know that monkey, and I don't like him at all."
“我认识那只猴子,我一点都不喜欢他。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll help you capture him."
“我帮你抓他。”
旁白 neutral
" Thank you," said the demon
“谢谢,”小妖怪说。
旁白 neutral
" But I can catch him myself quite easily."
“但我自己就能轻松抓住他。”
旁白 neutral
" Oh, really?" asked Wukong
“真的吗?”悟空问。
旁白 neutral
" How will you catch him?"
“你怎么抓他?”
旁白 neutral
The demon showed Wukong his gourd
小妖怪给悟空看了他的葫芦。
旁白 neutral
" This gourd is magical."
“这个葫芦是有魔力的。”
旁白 neutral
" It can hold a demon or a spirit."
“它能装下一个妖怪或神仙。”
旁白 neutral
" I just have to say Sun Wukong, and he'll be sucked into it."
“我只要叫孙悟空,他就会被吸进去。”
旁白 neutral
" After an hour, he'll turn into liquid."
“一个小时后,他就会变成液体。”
旁白 neutral
" Ha!" Wukong laughed
“哈!”悟空笑了。
旁白 neutral
" I have a better gourd."
“我有一个更好的葫芦。”
旁白 neutral
He quickly plucked a hair and turned it into a gourd
他快速拔了一根毛,变成了一个葫芦。
旁白 neutral
He showed the gourd to the demon
他给小妖怪看了葫芦。
旁白 neutral
" It can hold all of heaven."
“它能装下整个天宫。”
旁白 neutral
The demon looked interested
小妖怪看起来很感兴趣。
旁白 neutral
" I wish I had your gourd."
“我希望我有你的葫芦。”
旁白 neutral
" Well," said Wukong," I might be willing to trade gourds with you."
“好吧,”悟空说,“我可以和你交换葫芦。”
旁白 neutral
The demon gave Wukong a suspicious look
小妖怪疑惑地看着悟空。
旁白 neutral
" How do I know you're telling the truth?"
“我怎么知道你说的是真的?”
旁白 neutral
" Prove that your gourd can hold all of heaven."
“证明你的葫芦能装下整个天宫。”
旁白 neutral
" Then we'll trade."
“然后我们就交换。”
旁白 neutral
" I'll prove it to you," said Wukong
“我证明给你看,”悟空说。
旁白 neutral
The monkey recited a quick spell and left his body standing on the road
猴子念了一道快速的咒语,把身体留在路上。
旁白 neutral
He flew fast up to heaven
他快速飞向天宫。
旁白 neutral
I must make it look like heaven got sucked into this gourd, he thought
我必须让它看起来像天宫被吸进了葫芦,他想。
旁白 neutral
I'll ask the guard to close the gate and dim the stars
我让守卫关门并让星星变暗。
旁白 neutral
Then it will look like heaven's gone
这样看起来天宫就消失了。
旁白 neutral
" Greetings, Wukong," said the guard at the southern gate of heaven
“你好,悟空,”天宫南门的守卫说。
旁白 neutral
" I need to pretend that heaven has been sucked into a gourd," said Wukong
“我需要假装天宫被吸进了葫芦,”悟空说。
旁白 neutral
" When I say heaven, close the gate and dim the stars."
“当我说天宫的时候,关门并让星星变暗。”
旁白 neutral
The guard frowned
守卫皱了皱眉。
旁白 neutral
" I can't do that."
“我做不到。”