Level 5 · 西游记
🎬

E39 · Episodes

The Injured Monk

The Injured Monk

Little Fox · Journey to the West · Episode 39 — The Injured Monk.

80 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Journey to the West, Chapter 39, The Injured Monk

西游记第三十九章,受伤的和尚。

旁白 neutral

Bajie waved his rake at the demon Golden Horn

八戒向妖怪金角挥动铁耙。

旁白 neutral

" You'll never harm the Tang Monk!" shouted the pig

“你休想伤害唐僧!”猪喊道。

旁白 neutral

" My rake is very powerful."

“我的铁耙很厉害的。”

旁白 neutral

Bajie rushed toward Golden Horn

八戒冲向金角。

旁白 neutral

But the demon was strong

但妖怪很强壮。

旁白 neutral

Bajie was knocked out

八戒被打晕了。

旁白 neutral

When he woke up, he was tied up in a dark cave

当他醒来时,他被绑在一个黑暗的洞穴里。

旁白 neutral

" Bajie is taking a long time to search the mountain," said the Tang Monk

“八戒搜山搜了很久,”唐僧说。

旁白 neutral

" I hope he's okay."

“希望他没事。”

旁白 neutral

Wukong frowned

悟空皱了皱眉。

旁白 neutral

" He probably went back to sleep."

“他可能又去睡觉了。”

旁白 neutral

" I should have followed him again."

“我应该再跟着他的。”

旁白 neutral

" Let's keep walking," said Wujing

“我们继续走吧,”沙僧说。

旁白 neutral

" We'll find Bajie along the way."

“我们路上会找到八戒的。”

旁白 neutral

" We must stay alert, though," said Wukong

“不过我们必须保持警觉,”悟空说。

旁白 neutral

" We still don't know if there are any demons on this mountain."

“我们还不知道这座山上有没有妖怪。”

旁白 neutral

The group headed up the mountain

一行人向山上走去。

旁白 neutral

Soon, they heard a voice

很快,他们听到了一个声音。

旁白 neutral

" Help! Help me!" cried a man

“救命!救救我!”一个人喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Someone is in trouble," said the Tang Monk

“有人遇到麻烦了,”唐僧说。

旁白 neutral

He and his companions hurried ahead and found an old monk lying near the road

他和同伴们赶快走上前,发现一个老和尚躺在路边。

旁白 neutral

" Thank goodness!" cried the old monk

“谢天谢地!”老和尚喊道。

旁白 neutral

" You must help me!"

“你们一定要帮帮我!”

旁白 neutral

The Tang Monk got down from his horse

唐僧从马上下来。

旁白 neutral

" Of course we will help you," he said

“我们当然会帮你,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Please stand up."

“请站起来。”

旁白 neutral

" I can't," said the old man

“我站不起来,”老人说。

旁白 neutral

" My leg is injured."

“我的腿受伤了。”

旁白 neutral

" It hurts terribly."

“疼得厉害。”

旁白 neutral

He started to cry

他开始哭。

旁白 neutral

" How will I ever get back home?"

“我怎么才能回家啊?”

旁白 neutral

" Please don't cry," said the Tang Monk

“请不要哭,”唐僧说。

旁白 neutral

" We will help you."

“我们会帮你的。”

旁白 neutral

" How did your leg get hurt?"

“你的腿是怎么受伤的?”

旁白 neutral

" A tiger attacked me," said the old monk

“一只老虎袭击了我,”老和尚说。

旁白 neutral

Wukong looked suspiciously at the man

悟空疑惑地看着那个人。

旁白 neutral

He isn't really a monk, he thought

他不是真的和尚,他想。

旁白 neutral

I'm sure he wants to harm Master

我确定他想伤害师父。

旁白 neutral

But I can't tell Master that

但我不能告诉师父。

旁白 neutral

He won't believe me

他不会相信我的。

旁白 neutral

" Wukong," said the Tang Monk

“悟空,”唐僧说。

旁白 neutral

" Please carry this poor monk down the mountain."

“请把这个可怜的和尚背下山去。”

旁白 neutral

Wukong walked over and picked up the old monk

悟空走过去背起了老和尚。

旁白 neutral

" Ouch!" cried the monk

“哎哟!”和尚叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Be careful, Wukong," said the Tang Monk

“小心点,悟空,”唐僧说。

旁白 neutral

" His leg is hurt badly."

“他的腿伤得很重。”

旁白 neutral

The group continued along the road

一行人继续沿路前行。

旁白 neutral

Wukong carried the injured monk

悟空背着受伤的和尚。

旁白 neutral

He walked slowly, letting the Tang Monk and Wujing go ahead

他走得很慢,让唐僧和沙僧先走。

旁白 neutral

" I know you're really a demon," the monkey whispered

“我知道你其实是个妖怪,”猴子低声说。

旁白 neutral

" And I know you want to eat the Tang Monk."

“而且我知道你想吃唐僧。”

旁白 neutral

" I don't know what you're talking about," said the monk

“我不知道你在说什么,”和尚说。

旁白 neutral

" I'm just a simple monk who was attacked by a tiger."

“我只是一个被老虎袭击的普通和尚。”

旁白 neutral

Wukong laughed

悟空笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Do you know who I am?"

“你知道我是谁吗?”

旁白 neutral

" I am Sun Wukong."

“我是孙悟空。”

旁白 neutral

" Heaven's entire army couldn't defeat me."

“天兵天将都打不赢我。”

旁白 neutral

" You're going to wish you'd never tried to harm the Tang Monk."

“你会后悔试图伤害唐僧的。”

旁白 neutral

As Wukong talked, he felt a heavy weight pressing down on him

悟空说着说着,感到一股沉重的重量压在他身上。

旁白 neutral

He glanced up and realized an entire mountain was balanced on top of his head

他抬头一看,发现一整座山压在他头顶。

旁白 neutral

The monkey laughed again

猴子又笑了。

旁白 neutral

" So you're going to use magic tricks to trap me under a mountain?"

“所以你要用魔法把我压在山下?”

旁白 neutral

" Well, let me tell you, Buddha himself once trapped me under a mountain."

“告诉你,佛祖本人曾经把我压在山下。”

旁白 neutral

" And I was able to lift it."

“而我还是能抬起来。”

旁白 neutral

Wukong felt more weight

悟空感到更沉的重量。

旁白 neutral

Now he had two mountains on top of him

现在他头上有两座山了。

旁白 neutral

He walked more slowly

他走得更慢了。

旁白 neutral

" This still isn't enough weight to stop me," he said

“这还不够重来压住我,”他说。

旁白 neutral

" Now that the Tang Monk isn't around, I should clobber you with my iron bar."

“现在唐僧不在这里,我应该用铁棒揍你。”

旁白 neutral

Suddenly, the old monk vanished

突然,老和尚消失了。

旁白 neutral

A third mountain appeared on top of the first two

第三座山出现在前两座山之上。

旁白 neutral

Wukong's knees buckled, and all three mountains crashed down on top of him

悟空的膝盖弯了,三座山一起压在了他身上。

旁白 neutral

The monkey was trapped

猴子被困住了。

旁白 neutral

The old monk appeared again

老和尚又出现了。

旁白 neutral

There was a flash of light as he changed back into his demon form

一道闪光之后,他变回了妖怪的原形。

旁白 neutral

Golden Horn laughed with delight

金角开心地笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Wukong was the most powerful of these travelers."

“悟空是这些旅人中最强的。”

旁白 neutral

" It will be easy to defeat Wujing."

“打败沙僧就容易了。”

旁白 neutral

" Tonight I will dine on the Tang Monk."

“今晚我就要吃唐僧了。”