Level 5 · 西游记
🎬

E101 · Episodes

Arrested!

Arrested!

Little Fox · Journey to the West · Episode 101 — Arrested!.

82 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Journey to the West, Chapter 101, Arrested

西游记,第一百零一章,被捕。

旁白 neutral

" This is ridiculous," said the Tang Monk

“这太荒唐了,”唐僧说道。

旁白 neutral

" Why are we under arrest?"

“为什么我们被逮捕了?”

旁白 neutral

Soldiers were bringing the travelers back to the town

士兵们正把旅行者们带回城镇。

旁白 neutral

" You robbed Squire Koo's house last night," said one of the soldiers

“你们昨晚抢劫了寇员外的房子,”一个士兵说道。

旁白 neutral

" What?" cried Bajay

“什么?”八戒叫道。

旁白 neutral

" We would never rob somebody."

“我们绝不会抢劫别人。”

旁白 neutral

" Especially not the Squire."

“尤其不会抢劫寇员外。”

旁白 neutral

" He was kind to us."

“他对我们很好。”

旁白 neutral

" You had all the stolen items," replied the soldier

“你们身上有所有被偷的东西,”士兵回答道。

旁白 neutral

" You also had the two horses that were stolen from his stable."

“你们还有从他马厩里偷走的两匹马。”

旁白 neutral

" We got everything from the real robbers," said the Tang Monk

“我们是从真正的强盗那里拿到这些东西的,”唐僧说道。

旁白 neutral

" We were going to return it all to Squire Koo."

“我们正打算把一切都还给寇员外。”

旁白 neutral

The soldier laughed

士兵笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Ha ha! Oh, you got everything from the real robbers."

“哈哈!哦,你们从真正的强盗那里拿到了一切。”

旁白 neutral

" Tell me, where are the real robbers now, hmm?"

“告诉我,那些真正的强盗现在在哪里,嗯?”

旁白 neutral

Wukong sighed

悟空叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

" I let them go."

“我把他们放了。”

旁白 neutral

The soldier laughed again

士兵又笑了。

旁白 neutral

" Ha ha ha! Oh, that was very kind of you."

“哈哈哈!哦,你真是太善良了。”

旁白 neutral

Wukong could tell that the soldier didn't believe him

悟空看得出士兵不相信他。

旁白 neutral

By now they had reached the town

此时他们已经到了城镇。

旁白 neutral

A crowd of people had gathered to watch

一群人聚集在一起围观。

旁白 neutral

The soldiers brought the travelers into the courthouse

士兵们把旅行者们带进了公堂。

旁白 neutral

The judge frowned at the monk and the others

法官皱着眉头看着和尚和其他人。

旁白 neutral

" Lock them up!"

“把他们关起来!”

旁白 neutral

" This is a mistake!" the Tang Monk pleaded

“这是一个误会!”唐僧恳求道。

旁白 neutral

" We can't go to jail."

“我们不能坐牢。”

旁白 neutral

" We're making an important journey to visit Buddha."

“我们正在进行一趟重要的旅程去拜见佛祖。”

旁白 neutral

" Buddha!" the judge shook his head

“佛祖!”法官摇了摇头。

旁白 neutral

" Buddha doesn't allow killers in the western paradise."

“佛祖不允许杀人犯进入西方极乐世界。”

旁白 neutral

" Killers?" said Wu Jing

“杀人犯?”沙僧说道。

旁白 neutral

" What are you talking about?"

“你在说什么?”

旁白 neutral

" You killed Squire Koo!" said the judge

“你们杀了寇员外!”法官说道。

旁白 neutral

The Tang Monk's face went pale

唐僧的脸变得苍白。

旁白 neutral

" The squire is dead?"

“寇员外死了?”

旁白 neutral

The judge narrowed his eyes at the monk

法官眯起眼睛看着和尚。

旁白 neutral

" Yes. And Lady Koo saw you do it."

“是的。寇夫人看到你们干的。”

旁白 neutral

The travelers were shoved into a jail cell

旅行者们被推进了牢房。

旁白 neutral

And the door was slammed shut

门被砰地关上了。

旁白 neutral

The Tang Monk started to cry

唐僧开始哭了。

旁白 neutral

" This is terrible!"

“这太可怕了!”

旁白 neutral

Ba Jae made a fist

八戒握紧了拳头。

旁白 neutral

" Lady Koo framed us!"

“寇夫人陷害我们!”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Wu Jing, nodding

“是的,”沙僧点头说道。

旁白 neutral

" But why?"

“但是为什么?”

旁白 neutral

" I'll find out tonight," promised Wu Kong

“我今晚就去查清楚,”悟空承诺道。

旁白 neutral

" Thank you, Wu Kong," the Tang Monk looked grateful

“谢谢你,悟空,”唐僧感激地看着他。

旁白 neutral

" We must prove our innocence."

“我们必须证明我们的清白。”

旁白 neutral

That night, Wu Kong turned into a bee and flew out of the jail and to Squire Koo's house

那天晚上,悟空变成一只蜜蜂飞出了监狱,飞到了寇员外的家。

旁白 neutral

He found Lady Koo mourning over a coffin

他发现寇夫人正在棺材前哀悼。

旁白 neutral

The monkey changed back into himself and hid behind a curtain

猴子变回了自己,躲在帘子后面。

旁白 neutral

Imitating the Squire's voice, he said," My lady, it's me, your husband."

他模仿寇员外的声音说道:“夫人,是我,你的丈夫。”

旁白 neutral

Lady Koo's eyes went wide

寇夫人的眼睛睁大了。

旁白 neutral

" Husband? Is it really you?"

“夫君?真的是你吗?”

旁白 neutral

" Yes," said Wu Kong

“是的,”悟空说道。

旁白 neutral

" Why did you tell the judge that the Tang Monk and his companions killed me?"

“你为什么告诉法官说唐僧和他的同伴杀了我?”

旁白 neutral

Lady Koo hesitated

寇夫人犹豫了。

旁白 neutral

" I... I was angry with them."

“我……我是在生他们的气。”

旁白 neutral

" You wanted them to stay here, but they insisted on leaving."

“你想让他们留下来,但他们坚持要走。”

旁白 neutral

" That was an insult to us."

“那是对我们的侮辱。”

旁白 neutral

" You have done a terrible thing," thundered Wu Kong

“你做了一件可怕的事,”悟空厉声说道。

旁白 neutral

The walls of the house shook, and Lady Koo trembled

房子的墙壁都震动了,寇夫人颤抖起来。

旁白 neutral

The monkey continued

猴子继续说道。

旁白 neutral

" Tomorrow, you must tell the judge that the Tang Monk and his companions are innocent."

“明天,你必须告诉法官唐僧和他的同伴是无辜的。”

旁白 neutral

" If you don't, I will haunt you for the rest of your life."

“如果你不这样做,我会在你余生中一直纠缠你。”

旁白 neutral

Tears poured from the woman's eyes

泪水从那女人的眼中涌出。

旁白 neutral

" I will talk to the judge tomorrow. I promise."

“我明天就去跟法官说。我保证。”

旁白 neutral

" Please don't haunt me."

“请不要纠缠我。”

旁白 neutral

Wu Kong flew back to the courthouse

悟空飞回了公堂。

旁白 neutral

He saw the judge sitting at a desk, reading some papers

他看到法官坐在桌前,正在看一些文件。

旁白 neutral

Wu Kong flew over the roof

悟空飞到了屋顶上方。

旁白 neutral

Then he turned into an enormous spirit body and lowered one foot

然后他变成了一个巨大的神灵之身,放下了一只脚。

旁白 neutral

When the judge saw the giant foot, he gasped

当法官看到那只巨大的脚时,他倒吸一口气。

旁白 neutral

The papers fell from his hands

文件从他手中掉落。

旁白 neutral

Wu Kong's voice boomed

悟空的声音轰鸣。

旁白 neutral

" I am the wandering spirit, and I was sent here by Buddha."

“我是游荡的神灵,我是佛祖派来的。”

旁白 neutral

" Lady Koo lied to you."

“寇夫人对你撒了谎。”

旁白 neutral

" The Tang Monk didn't kill Squire Koo."

“唐僧没有杀寇员外。”

旁白 neutral

" The monk is on an important journey."

“这个和尚正在进行一趟重要的旅程。”

旁白 neutral

" If you don't free him and his companions, I will lower my other foot."

“如果你不释放他和他的同伴,我会放下另一只脚。”

旁白 neutral

" Then, I will stomp all over this town until there is nothing left."

“然后,我会踏遍整个城镇,直到什么都不剩。”