Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E54 · Episodes

054 莫莉的事故

莫莉的事故

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 54 — 莫莉的事故.

73 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Josh ran upstairs to tell Molly's mom about Molly's accident

乔希跑上楼告诉莫莉的妈妈莫莉出事故了。

旁白 neutral

Mrs. O'Donnell rushed down the stairs in front of our building

奥唐奈太太急忙跑下我们楼前的楼梯。

旁白 neutral

Molly tried to get up

莫莉试图站起来。

旁白 neutral

But she couldn't stand on her right foot

但她右脚站不起来。

旁白 neutral

" Ow! It really hurts!" she cried

“哎哟!真的很疼!”她叫道。

旁白 neutral

" Don't try to stand on it!" said Molly's mom

“别用那只脚站着!”莫莉的妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" I think we'd better take a taxi to the hospital."

“我觉得我们最好打车去医院。”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Calabria went out to the street and stopped a taxi

卡拉布里亚先生走到街上拦了一辆出租车。

旁白 neutral

Then Molly, her mom, and Caswell got inside

然后莫莉、她妈妈和卡斯韦尔上了车。

旁白 neutral

Caswell waved to us as the taxi sped away

当出租车加速离开时,卡斯韦尔向我们挥手。

旁白 neutral

He was still licking his lime ice pop

他还在舔着他的青柠冰棍。

旁白 neutral

Josh, Jenny, and I ran upstairs and told my mom about Molly's accident

乔什、珍妮和我跑上楼,告诉了我妈妈莫莉出意外的事。

旁白 neutral

A short time later, Mr. Chen came to our door

过了一会儿,陈先生来到了我们家门口。

旁白 neutral

Josh and Jenny's aunt, Lydia, was with him

乔什和珍妮的阿姨莉迪亚也一起来了。

旁白 neutral

I had met Aunt Lydia before

我以前见过莉迪亚阿姨。

旁白 neutral

She looked like Mr. Chen, but she was taller

她长得像陈先生,但个子更高一些。

旁白 neutral

She also laughed a lot

她也很爱笑。

旁白 neutral

She laughed now as she leaned over to hug Josh and Jenny

现在她一边笑着,一边俯身拥抱乔什和珍妮。

旁白 neutral

" I want you to meet someone," she said

“我想让你们见见一个人,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" He's waiting for you downstairs."

“他正在楼下等着你们呢。”

旁白 neutral

She smiled at me

她对我笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy, you can come too!"

“伊吉,你也可以来!”

旁白 neutral

We went downstairs to Josh and Jenny's apartment

我们下楼去了乔什和珍妮的公寓。

旁白 neutral

There, sitting on the kitchen table, was a cage with a brightly colored parrot!

那儿,厨房桌子上放着一个笼子,里面有一只色彩鲜艳的鹦鹉!

旁白 neutral

" This is my parrot, Tufty," Aunt Lydia said

“这是我的鹦鹉,塔菲,”莉迪亚阿姨说。

旁白 neutral

She smiled at Josh and Jenny

她朝乔什和珍妮笑了笑。

旁白 neutral

" I am moving to California," she explained

“我要搬去加利福尼亚了,”她解释道。

旁白 neutral

" I can't take my Tufty with me so I'm giving him to you two."

“我不能带塔菲一起走,所以把他送给你们俩。”

旁白 neutral

Jenny's eyes lit up

珍妮的眼睛亮了起来。

旁白 neutral

" Can we really keep Tufty, Dad?" she asked

“我们真的可以养塔菲吗,爸爸?”她问道。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Chen nodded." Aunt Lydia says he's quiet and well-behaved."

陈先生点了点头。“莉迪亚阿姨说他很安静,很乖。”

旁白 neutral

Bunch sniffed at the cage and wagged his tail

邦奇嗅了嗅笼子,摇了摇尾巴。

旁白 neutral

" Bunch likes Tufty!" said Josh

“邦奇喜欢塔菲!”乔什说。

旁白 neutral

Aunt Lydia opened the birdcage

莉迪亚阿姨打开了鸟笼。

旁白 neutral

Tufty flew to Jenny and landed on her shoulder

塔菲飞向珍妮,落在了她的肩膀上。

旁白 neutral

" And Tufty likes me!" cried Jenny

“而且塔菲喜欢我!”珍妮叫道。

旁白 neutral

Tufty was quiet, but he was lots of fun

塔菲很安静,但他非常有趣。

旁白 neutral

We played with him while we waited for Molly to come home from the hospital

我们在等莫莉从医院回家的时候,和塔菲一起玩。

旁白 neutral

Finally we heard a car pull up

我们终于听到一辆车停下来的声音。

旁白 neutral

We ran to the window and saw a taxi

我们跑到窗边,看到了一辆出租车。

旁白 neutral

Molly climbed out slowly

莫莉慢慢地爬了出来。

旁白 neutral

She was wearing a big boot on her foot

她的脚上穿着一只大大的保护靴。

旁白 neutral

Josh, Jenny, and I hurried downstairs to meet her

乔什、珍妮和我急忙下楼去见她。

旁白 neutral

" I broke a bone in my foot," said Molly

"我脚上的一根骨头断了,"莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" The doctor says I have to wear this walking boot until it heals."

"医生说我得一直穿着这只步行靴,直到骨头愈合。"

旁白 neutral

" If it doesn't heal, Molly will need an operation!" said Caswell

"如果愈合不了,莫莉就需要做手术了!"卡思维尔说。

旁白 neutral

Molly nodded, looking upset

莫莉点了点头,看起来很沮丧。

旁白 neutral

" The doctor would have to put screws in my foot!"

"医生就得往我脚里拧螺丝了!"

旁白 neutral

" With Mr. Calabria's screwdriver?" asked Caswell

"用卡拉布里亚先生的螺丝刀吗?"卡思维尔问道。

旁白 neutral

Molly rolled her eyes

莫莉翻了个白眼。

旁白 neutral

" No, Caswell," she said

“不,卡斯韦尔,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" The doctor isn't going to use Mr. Calabria's screwdriver."

“医生不会用卡拉布里亚先生的螺丝刀。”

旁白 neutral

Molly frowned." I don't want an operation!"

莫莉皱起眉头。“我不想做手术!”

旁白 neutral

We told Molly about Tufty

我们把塔菲的事告诉了莫莉。

旁白 neutral

Then we all went upstairs to Molly's apartment

然后我们都上楼去了莫莉的公寓。

旁白 neutral

Molly walked very slowly, taking one step at a time

莫莉走得很慢,一步一步地挪动。

旁白 neutral

" Remember what Dr. Chang said, Molly," said Mrs. O'Donnell

“记住张医生说的话,莫莉,”奥唐纳太太说。

旁白 neutral

" You have to take care of your foot

“你必须好好照顾你的脚。

旁白 neutral

And if you keep your spirits up, that will help your foot to heal quickly

如果你保持精神振奋,那会有助于你的脚尽快痊愈。

旁白 neutral

Then you won't need an operation."

那样你就不需要做手术了。”

旁白 neutral

" What does ' keeping your spirits up ' mean?" asked Jenny

“‘保持精神振奋’是什么意思?”珍妮问。

旁白 neutral

" It means staying happy and cheerful," said Molly's mom

“意思是保持开心和快乐,”莫莉的妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

" It's hard to be cheerful with this walking boot on," Molly complained

“穿着这行走靴很难开心起来,”莫莉抱怨道。

旁白 neutral

" It makes my leg hot and itchy."

“它让我的腿又热又痒。”

旁白 neutral

She leaned over and scratched her leg

她弯腰挠了挠腿。

旁白 neutral

" Iggy, think of something to help Molly stay cheerful," said Caswell

“伊吉,想点办法让莫莉保持开心,”卡斯韦尔说。

旁白 neutral

" Yeah!" said Josh." You have to invent something for her."

“对!”乔什说。“你得为她发明点东西。”

旁白 neutral

" Something wonderful," added Jenny

“得是很棒的玩意儿,”珍妮补充道。

旁白 neutral

" And different," said Molly

“而且与众不同,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

Everyone was looking at me

大家都看着我。

旁白 neutral

" Oh boy," I thought

“哦,天啊,”我想。

旁白 neutral

My friends really believed in me and my powers of invention

我的朋友们真的很信任我,相信我的发明能力。

旁白 neutral

Now I had to think of something to help Molly!

现在我得想出点什么来帮莫莉!