Level 5 · 了不起的小发明家
🎬

E53 · Episodes

053 毛毛的疯狂冬天

毛毛的疯狂冬天

Little Fox Level 5 · Iggy the Incredible Inventor · Episode 53 — 毛毛的疯狂冬天.

64 句 · 动画课 · 先观看再听写

旁白 neutral

Everything in our freezer was melting because we still had no electricity

我们冰箱里的东西都在融化,因为我们还是没电。

旁白 neutral

My friends and I were almost melting in the heat too

我的朋友们和我也在高温下快融化了。

旁白 neutral

But we hadn't earned enough money to go to the movies

但我们还没挣够去看电影的钱。

旁白 neutral

I guess my mom felt sorry for us

我猜我妈妈是心疼我们了。

旁白 neutral

" I'll pay for everyone's movie tickets," she said

“我来给大家买电影票,”她说。

旁白 neutral

" You guys can use the money you earned to buy some snacks."

“你们可以用自己挣的钱买点儿零食。”

旁白 neutral

We took a bus to the movies

我们坐公交车去电影院。

旁白 neutral

And guess what

你猜怎么着。

旁白 neutral

The air conditioner on the bus was broken too!

公交车上的空调也坏了!

旁白 neutral

" It seems like the whole city blew a fuse," said Molly

“看来整个城市都跳闸了,”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" I hope the air conditioner at the movies is working," said Josh

“希望电影院的空调是好的。”乔希说。

旁白 neutral

It was nice and cool in the movie theater

电影院里又舒适又凉快。

旁白 neutral

In fact, it was almost too cold

事实上,冷得有点过头了。

旁白 neutral

The movie was called Woolly's Wild Winter

电影叫《毛毛的狂野冬天》。

旁白 neutral

It was about a girl and her dog, Woolly

讲的是一个女孩和她的狗毛毛的故事。

旁白 neutral

They lived in a cabin in Alaska where there was lots of snow and ice

他们住在阿拉斯加的一个小木屋里,那里到处是冰雪。

旁白 neutral

Pretty soon I was so cold that I was almost shivering!

没过多久,我就冷得几乎要发抖了!

旁白 neutral

But when we got outside after the movie, it was hotter than ever

可是电影散场我们来到外面时,天气比之前更热了。

旁白 neutral

While we waited for the bus, Caswell kept jumping from one foot to the other

我们等公交车的时候,卡斯韦尔不停地从一只脚换到另一只脚跳着。

旁白 neutral

" Caswell, stop jumping around," said Molly

“卡斯韦尔,别跳来跳去的。”莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" It makes me hot just to look at you."

看着你就让我觉得热。

旁白 neutral

" But I have to keep jumping," said Caswell

“但我必须一直跳,”卡斯韦尔说。

旁白 neutral

" The sidewalk is so hot, it burns the bottom of my shoes."

“人行道太烫了,烫得我鞋底都受不了。”

旁白 neutral

" It's hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk!" my mom said

“人行道上都能煎鸡蛋了!”我妈妈说。

旁白 neutral

She didn't mean that, of course

她当然不是当真的。

旁白 neutral

But the sidewalk was really hot

但人行道确实很烫。

旁白 neutral

When we got home, a truck was parked outside of our building

我们到家时,一辆卡车停在我们楼下。

旁白 neutral

A sign on it read: " Elmer's Electricity

车上有个招牌写着:“埃尔默电力。

旁白 neutral

Stay Cool In Summer, Warm In Winter!"

夏日清凉,冬日温暖!”

旁白 neutral

Mr. Calabria was standing near the truck

卡拉布里亚先生站在卡车旁边。

旁白 neutral

" The men are here to fix the electricity in the building," he told us

“这些人来修楼里的电,”他告诉我们。

旁白 neutral

" They have to put in a lot of new wires

“他们得装好多新电线。”

旁白 neutral

It could take a few days."

可能要花好几天。”

旁白 neutral

" A few days!" groaned Josh

“好几天!”乔希抱怨道。

旁白 neutral

My mom groaned too

我妈妈也叹了口气。

旁白 neutral

I remembered last winter when my cousin Oliver came to visit

我记得去年冬天,表哥奥利弗来我家做客的时候。

旁白 neutral

The building's furnace had broken and we had no heat

楼里的暖气炉坏了,我们一点暖气都没有。

旁白 neutral

Now we had nothing but heat!

现在我们什么都没有,只剩下热!

旁白 neutral

Since our apartment had no electricity, we had to use candles and flashlights at night

因为公寓里没电,我们晚上只能用蜡烛和手电筒。

旁白 neutral

The candles made me feel even hotter

蜡烛让我觉得更热了。

旁白 neutral

On Monday the workmen were still trying to fix the electricity

星期一,工人们还在努力修理电路。

旁白 neutral

Mr. Chen gave all of us some money to buy ice pops at the market

陈先生给了我们所有人一些钱,去市场买冰棍。

旁白 neutral

We were sitting on the front steps, licking our ice pops, when Molly suddenly screamed

我们正坐在门前台阶上舔着冰棍,莫莉突然尖叫起来。

旁白 neutral

" Help! A bee!" she yelled." It's going to sting me!"

“救命!有只蜜蜂!”她喊道,“它要蜇我!”

旁白 neutral

Molly jumped up and ran down the steps, trying to get away from the bee

莫莉跳起来,冲下台阶,想躲开那只蜜蜂。

旁白 neutral

" Throw away your ice pop, Molly!" shouted Josh

“快扔掉你的冰棍,莫莉!”乔什喊道。

旁白 neutral

" Bees love sugar!"

“蜜蜂喜欢糖!”

旁白 neutral

" That's right!" I cried

“没错!”我大声说。

旁白 neutral

" The bee is not after you

“蜜蜂不是冲着你来的。

旁白 neutral

It's after your ice pop!"

它是冲着你的冰棍来的!”

旁白 neutral

But Molly didn't want to throw away her ice pop

可莫莉不想扔掉她的冰棍。

旁白 neutral

She held on to it as she ran up and down the steps

她紧抓着冰棍,在台阶上跑上跑下。

旁白 neutral

The bee followed, buzzing all around her ice pop

蜜蜂追着她,围着她的冰棍嗡嗡直叫。

旁白 neutral

Molly screamed and leaped down three steps at once

莫莉尖叫一声,一下子跳下三级台阶。

旁白 neutral

At the bottom she stumbled and fell down on the sidewalk

到了最下面,她绊了一下,摔倒在了人行道上。

旁白 neutral

The ice pop flew out of her hand

冰棍脱手飞了出去。

旁白 neutral

The bee buzzed off and landed on Molly's ice pop

蜜蜂嗡嗡地飞过去,落在了莫莉的冰棍上。

旁白 neutral

Molly started to cry

莫莉哭了起来。

旁白 neutral

Caswell held out his ice pop

卡斯韦尔递出了自己的冰棍。

旁白 neutral

" Here, have some of mine," he told Molly

“给,吃点儿我的吧,”他对莫莉说。

旁白 neutral

" I don't think bees like lime flavor."

“我觉得蜜蜂不喜欢青柠味。”

旁白 neutral

" I'm not crying about my ice pop," wailed Molly

“我不是因为冰棍哭的,”莫莉哭着说。

旁白 neutral

" It's my foot

“是我的脚。

旁白 neutral

I hurt it and I can't get up!"

我弄伤了脚,站不起来了!”